Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Nailzz’s Guide of All Guides: Teuton

15c w/ good bonuses are tough to find, and quick to be claimed, which is why everyone grabs one ASAP, as village 2.

Raiding hubs pay for themselves, so it the village type they come out of doesn't really matter.
    Retired.
    s3r2: Deakon - Nemesis/WFTW (winnarz!!) ...... s6r2: Anon - CD (lulz, failtrain)...... s1r4: Trogdor - 7RU

Villager

Oh lol. I guess you are right Wren. I think now i will get a 15c and make it a raiding hub in your honor
    Everything is something, which is nothing, but something.

The meaning? No one knows!

Except me!

PM me to know.

Very good guide, I recommend dividing it into sections, underline titles, colorize tiles etc

How do you register 3 days after server restart and spawn next to people who registered at server start? I thought that it grouped you with people who signed up at the same time you did O.O
    And really good guide, btw ;D
    Last edited by midget4119; 02-09-2011 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by midget4119 View Post
    How do you register 3 days after server restart and spawn next to people who registered at server start?
    You don't... you just send have to send your maces on a longer trips until the closer folks get out of BP.
    MokMonster does not support, condone or agree with anything written in this post.
    Any suggestions to the contrary are purely unintentional.
    (Unless you agreed with it -- then I totally said it)

I've started on w4 doing this build and joined 3-4 days late like it said to. So far I've gotten my main building to 3 and my rally point to one. However I don't see it mentioning my hero in any of this, I just sent him on his first adventure and got 3 macemen as my reward. I'm assuming that's going to help me significantly with this startup since the issue early on in his build was only being able to make 2.

Now here is where I am confused...

1. How can I tell if someone is out of BP?
    2. Do I just send the 3 macemen on the attack or do I send my hero with them.
    3. Doesn't raiding other players drop me out of beginner protection? Is that the point?

Edit :

Well I just looked around and noticed for my 1 question that if they are in bp the Send Troops is grey'd out. I still don't know if I should send my hero though, also the trip is 4 hours away surely that isn't worth dropping bp over is it? I mean if I send an attack on an 8 hour trip and one of the tuetons near me drops his bp and starts attacking me that'd kind of screw me wouldn't it?

Edit 2 :

Talk about lucky, found my heros horse on my 2nd adventure.
    Last edited by Kinsume; 04-02-2011 at 10:24 PM.

This guide was written for travian version 3.0. While it has been updated for 3.1(quests), it is not updated for T4, so it does not take into account the new hero system or the new bp rules.
    I'd recommend looking at oases near your village for raiding opportunities. Your hero should be able to clear the weaker clay or iron oases.
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

Default Nailzz’s Guide of All Guides: Teuton

People wonder why my guides normally only go so far and then stop. It’s primarily because after a certain point your own individuality kicks in and you begin to spice up your game play to your own personal taste. All I want to do is give you the best possible start – as I see it – and some suggestions going forward. The rest is up to you. Some of the things I say here will contradict things I’ve said in the past. It’s like a fine wine folks. Strategies get better over time and mine are no different. You can trust that everything I’ve written here, I’ve lived. This guide is written without a crutch on major gold usage. To those that wish to run through gold like a track star, this guide will make you ungodly - trust.

Quote Originally Posted by alexleon View Post
    People wonder why my guides normally only go so far and then stop.
    They do?
    Who are you?
    MokMonster does not support, condone or agree with anything written in this post.

I realize it's probably been awhile since you read this guide Mok, but that's just a quote of the first paragraph. I think he is just one of those spammers with link in the sig that failed to actually add the links.
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

Ah, super.
    I got derp'd for being "mean" to a spambot.
    LOL

(though personally I think it was a pretty legit question to ask)

In that case I suggest the next mod who comes this way ought to clean up the guide by deleting the spam bot's post along with those of us responding to him...

I just got around to reading (the first few posts of) this, and it's excellent. One nitpick I have so far is this:

Quote Originally Posted by Nailzz View Post
    Day Three – Loadin’ Up the Wagon
    Teuton merchants are too slow to have a scattered kingdom, especially early on.
    Not necessarily true, especially if you go for a good cropper further away. It's basically just a repeat of the first day, you build maces and start a new farming hub where ever you settled. Then you don't need to worry about merchants from spawn, as you'll be hauling in farming resources at both places.

Yeah, this has probably been mentioned before, not about to read 11 pages to find out.
    Signature deleted by Lurk

nice

Hi there, just coming back from a Travian 2 year sabatical.
    Does anyone here have a link to anywhere I can find out the training times for all different types of troops?(not influenced by artifacts)
    Из России с любовью
    s1r7 Hammer 1
    s1r7 Hammer 2
    S2r6 Mr. Noodle/ FEAR 2WW hits not saved
    s5r5 Hammer 1 Won
    s5r5 Hammer 2 Won
    s8r1 Cap Hammers are back Won
    S2R2 Outsidergua Lost
    Guide to Cap Hammers

Quote Originally Posted by Outsidergua View Post
    Hi there, just coming back from a Travian 2 year sabatical.
    Does anyone here have a link to anywhere I can find out the training times for all different types of troops?(not influenced by artifacts)
    http://travian.kirilloid.ru/troops.p...t_lvl=1&unit=1
    - Carrie, retired HMH -

Nailzz its such a beautiful job, Keep doing this appreciative effort.

I am trying to take the next step at becoming a better raider. Does this guide still appply to a T4 server?
    I have been reading this and other guides trying to get a better grasp at what to do. WHile i feel that i can still apply alot of this to the game. There are some obviose differences.

Quote Originally Posted by Yilelien View Post
    I am trying to take the next step at becoming a better raider. Does this guide still apply to a T4 server?
    I have been reading this and other guides trying to get a better grasp at what to do. While i feel that i can still apply a lot of this to the game. There are some obvious differences.
    Raiding seems hard when there is a 5 post guide like this, however it really isn't. Just strip raiding down to the basics on t3. As soon as you do that, you realise oasis raiding was impossible. It was ridiculous. You only got 400 each resource, however this has changed in t4. The basics on t4 are different, as you said. I would recommend never sending troops to an oasis, always the hero. The more your hero kills, the less health it will lose over time and eventually you'll have a machine.

This guide applies to t4 player-wise. Always scout ahead for suspicious villages and then if you can take them without losing too many troops then sure, go for it, but if not build some more and go back another day. The only difference is oasis raiding, and even then this new update coming out looks like its trying to screw us raiders over.

http://forum.travian.us/showthread.p...hangelog/page2

^^^ This post #18

I believe it changes things some.
    US3-R3: LordOChaos (SI-2) Rookie; US3-R4: fifi (the dual); US3-R5: LordOChaos (Demons)
    US3-R8: Questionable
    US2-R5: LordOChaos (BACON)
    COM3: A Dual
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    God forbid you used any of my advice (shiver) - that would be fatal!
    That's my secret, I am always angry. Bruce Banner