View Poll Results: Do they need to be banned or not?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

0 0%
  • no

0 0%

Thread: Banned Because they are under same LOCAL AREA NETWORK

Default Banned Because they are under same LOCAL AREA NETWORK

We are banned because we are all under same LAN - same IP Address and travian system is detecting same IP.... Any issues like this with others?

I am thinking that it is a great advantage that we all play here in the office... We can talk, plan, play together and attack together since we all personally know each other.

This is a call center office.
    Q: What do you expect?
    A: Open Floor
    A: lot of Phones (Avaya)
    A: lot of computers
    A: lot of employees
    A: bored employees
    A: got nothing to do
    A: play travian to kill time
    A: play together and form a good alliance.
    A: log in all at same time since there a lot of computers.
    A: attack coordinated
    A: hoping to win the server
    A: enjoy
    A: Buy GOLD to be more powerful
    A: Meet friends
    A: Meet more friends
    A: enjoy so much
    A: so much enjoyment WOW
    A: then.... ????
    A: Got banned because you are all using single IP address.
    A: Frustrated
    A: Leave travian world... So sad...
    A: Very Sad

Why these things needs to happen?

To ADMIN: please dont cut our enjoyment.
    Thanks...

talk to MH

Quote Originally Posted by c8220 View Post
    talk to MH
    We already did... Its on process... But I dont know what will happen.. Villages arround us are traning troops and we are waiting for them to have more troops so that they can attack our village by the time we got unbanned.

Please vote. Thanks..

8.3 Appeals
    Players may plead their cases to Multihunters via IGM or admins via e-mail (admin@travian.us). Bannings, punishments, and deletions are not to be discussed publicly (for example, through IRC or forums).

Quote Originally Posted by Lad View Post
    8.3 Appeals
    Players may plead their cases to Multihunters via IGM or admins via e-mail (admin@travian.us). Bannings, punishments, and deletions are not to be discussed publicly (for example, through IRC or forums).
    Just want to know what you think is right.
    We all have free will...
    Say what you think is right and thats it.
    purpose of this post is for us to know your opinion.

Thanks. Please vote.

Well first I will say you are not alone i have a lot of friends who play travian and half of them have been banned at one time or another me included but usually the issue is resolvable. BUT the rules are clear its a Free game so pretty much deal with it or stop playing no loss dont come on the forum and whine. I bet you that your call center will get more production if all the employees stopped playing travian. Thats my advice take it or leave it.
    Arrrrg wheres me booty!

Quote Originally Posted by Fodo View Post
    Well first I will say you are not alone i have a lot of friends who play travian and half of them have been banned at one time or another me included but usually the issue is resolvable. BUT the rules are clear its a Free game so pretty much deal with it or stop playing no loss dont come on the forum and whine. I bet you that your call center will get more production if all the employees stopped playing travian. Thats my advice take it or leave it.
    Thanks for the post: Please vote

well if you went on your profile then went to account then put in the usernames of the people at work, shouldnt that be right to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by cheeze138 View Post
    well if you went on your profile then went to account then put in the usernames of the people at work, shouldnt that be right to fix it?
    well we have more or less 50 agents playing inside the office..

Thanks for the post and vote.

The multihunter should revoke the ban. This will provide your employer the opportunity to bust you and your friends. Which will provide you and your friends the time to play Travian all day, you wont be interrupted by work.

Quote Originally Posted by taras View Post
    The multihunter should revoke the ban. This will provide your employer the opportunity to bust you and your friends. Which will provide you and your friends the time to play Travian all day, you wont be interrupted by work.
    haha.. Our stats in the office is going up because of our game: We are happy, We provide good service because of travian!!!

haha: thanks for the post though... please vote.

I am Their Boss.. and I let them play... LOL. Pls unbanned them.

Quote Originally Posted by FarEdge View Post
    Yep ... and we call him AMA ... sometimes *** Father ... oooppsss God Father .. hehehe ... Pls unbann

if you have proofs that you guys are all playing at work, then just message the MH and he will unban you... he was just doing his job.
    used to be Kalia @ usx

Gauls <3

Miss Devilish Chicken

Quote Originally Posted by Kalia View Post
    if you have proofs that you guys are all playing at work, then just message the MH and he will unban you... he was just doing his job.
    We understand and we are not blaming anyone: We are up to the rule.

With that yes we can prove that. We can send attacks all at the same time log in all at the same time.... So how can one person login say 20 accounts at a time... It is not multi using ...

There is a time that most of us have shift so we can do that.

Thanks for the post: please vote.

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by FarEdge View Post
    I wonder how the corporate office would feel about this?

Good morale and service is one thing, using company time and resources to play a game is another.

Since you are having problem with automatic updates and it cannot be turn on: please scan first the computer under safe mode. There are a lot of issue right now regarding automatic updats cannot turn on and it is a malware that is doing that. Infection is attach to a critical process of Windows which is winlogon.