Page 4 of 227 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 160 of 9055

Thread: The Nacho War!

  1. #121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illavasion View Post
    Hehehe. I think you're right....

    my 2nd step of taking over the world is complete MWAHAHAHA
    Zomg, Personal agenda!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofelia View Post
    *whips out a table saw*

    Oh yeah, baby, you like that, don't you??

  2. #122
    Merchant Governer_Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    using a worm on your computer
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    how did I get to be left hand guy?
    Quote Originally Posted by mslit View Post
    Actually, what would make this game complete is an elephant archer. Yes, that's right, a little tiny guy running around with a great big bow that launches elephants!

    (I'd put Bella's too, but she doesn't need the help....)

  3. #123
    Effervescent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Illavasion View Post
    Ah.. that's ok then.

    As you were



    I feel like a fool now...
    ...you thought I was a guy?
    Does 'bubbly' sound very manyly to you?

  4. #124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Effervescent View Post
    ...you thought I was a guy?
    Does 'bubbly' sound very manyly to you?
    People have been doing this too much lately. Does Sanguine sound girly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofelia View Post
    *whips out a table saw*

    Oh yeah, baby, you like that, don't you??

  5. #125
    Effervescent
    Guest

    Default

    Not at all, at least to me. I think you sound very masculine.

  6. #126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine View Post
    Does Sanguine sound girly?
    Not at all, to one who knows what the word means.

  7. #127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Effervescent View Post
    Not at all, at least to me. I think you sound very masculine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlatti View Post
    Not at all, to one who knows what the word means.
    Thank you to both of you. That, plus the whole thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofelia View Post
    *whips out a table saw*

    Oh yeah, baby, you like that, don't you??

  8. #128
    Effervescent
    Guest

    Default

    My pleasure.

    Now, to take out those pesky AN Federation troops...

  9. #129
    Merchant Governer_Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    using a worm on your computer
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine View Post
    People have been doing this too much lately. Does Sanguine sound girly?
    well sanguine means bloody
    most girls get bloody once a month for most of their lives
    maybe that's where the poeple are forming the conetion, but I doubt it
    Quote Originally Posted by mslit View Post
    Actually, what would make this game complete is an elephant archer. Yes, that's right, a little tiny guy running around with a great big bow that launches elephants!

    (I'd put Bella's too, but she doesn't need the help....)

  10. #130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Effervescent View Post
    My pleasure.

    Now, to take out those pesky AN Federation troops...
    It's been my pleasure too.

    I have a glass of water, does that help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofelia View Post
    *whips out a table saw*

    Oh yeah, baby, you like that, don't you??

  11. #131
    Effervescent
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine View Post
    I have a glass of water, does that help?
    Not much.

    I was thiniking of something more in the way of a catupult or some granola...you know, something that'll really hit them.

  12. #132

    Default

    But.. It's a really nice looking glass. Can I at least carry it into battle?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofelia View Post
    *whips out a table saw*

    Oh yeah, baby, you like that, don't you??

  13. #133
    Effervescent
    Guest

    Default

    Sure. Maybe it'll work like a good luck charm.

    But we will eventually need that catpault and some granola...maybe even yogurt!

  14. #134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Effervescent View Post
    Sure. Maybe it'll work like a good luck charm.

    But we will eventually need that catpault and some granola...maybe even yogurt!
    Yo- yo- yogurt? But... Isn't that a little overkill?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofelia View Post
    *whips out a table saw*

    Oh yeah, baby, you like that, don't you??

  15. #135
    Effervescent
    Guest

    Default

    It may be neccesary. Who knows what battle advances the AN Fed's been making?

  16. #136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Effervescent View Post
    It may be neccesary. Who knows what battle advances the AN Fed's been making?
    I've heard that they're making a BMD (burrito of mass destruction).
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofelia View Post
    *whips out a table saw*

    Oh yeah, baby, you like that, don't you??

  17. #137
    Effervescent
    Guest

    Default



    We may have to resort to plan 2.

  18. #138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Effervescent View Post


    We may have to resort to plan 2.
    We just may.. *clutches plan 2 activation key tightly*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofelia View Post
    *whips out a table saw*

    Oh yeah, baby, you like that, don't you??

  19. #139
    Effervescent
    Guest

    Default

    Be careful...don't let that fall into the wrong hands...

  20. #140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Effervescent View Post
    Be careful...don't let that fall into the wrong hands...
    Right.. *puts key into 30 inch steel safe, guarded by legions of granola bar wielders.*
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofelia View Post
    *whips out a table saw*

    Oh yeah, baby, you like that, don't you??

  21. #141
    Effervescent
    Guest

    Default



    Good. It should be safe there...

  22. #142
    Philosopher Resembool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In the tardis.
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    The burrito of mass destruction has been completed.

    Now, construction will begin on the giant burrito slingshot. We must make the traitors pay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roran View Post
    Hello Res, May you grow never hungry, yet always full. May your house be made of beutiful wood, yet never touched by the elements. May good fortune find itself in your favor.
    And with this, I say good luck
    ~Roran

  23. #143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resembool View Post
    The burrito of mass destruction has been completed.

    Now, construction will begin on the giant burrito slingshot. We must make the traitors pay.
    We still have plan two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofelia View Post
    *whips out a table saw*

    Oh yeah, baby, you like that, don't you??

  24. #144
    Philosopher Resembool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In the tardis.
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine View Post
    We still have plan two.
    Well, I'm number two, giving me a vast knowledge of all things with 2's in them, therefore, I have seen your plan two and it is unimpressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roran View Post
    Hello Res, May you grow never hungry, yet always full. May your house be made of beutiful wood, yet never touched by the elements. May good fortune find itself in your favor.
    And with this, I say good luck
    ~Roran

  25. #145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resembool View Post
    Well, I'm number two, giving me a vast knowledge of all things with 2's in them, therefore, I have seen your plan two and it is unimpressive.
    Hah, you're not seeing the correct plan. Plan two is actually plan three.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofelia View Post
    *whips out a table saw*

    Oh yeah, baby, you like that, don't you??

  26. #146
    Philosopher Resembool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In the tardis.
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine View Post
    Hah, you're not seeing the correct plan. Plan two is actually plan three.
    Then you are all a bunch of drunks, and my burrito shall destroy you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roran View Post
    Hello Res, May you grow never hungry, yet always full. May your house be made of beutiful wood, yet never touched by the elements. May good fortune find itself in your favor.
    And with this, I say good luck
    ~Roran

  27. #147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resembool View Post
    Then you are all a bunch of drunks, and my burrito shall destroy you all.
    Really? We saw right through your plan to see through out plan. And from the looks of it, you don't know what we're planing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofelia View Post
    *whips out a table saw*

    Oh yeah, baby, you like that, don't you??

  28. #148
    Philosopher Resembool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In the tardis.
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine View Post
    Really? We saw right through your plan to see through out plan. And from the looks of it, you don't know what we're planing.
    Yes, but you also ignored the fact that I have a large list of things that I have already manufactured to back up the burrito.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roran View Post
    Hello Res, May you grow never hungry, yet always full. May your house be made of beutiful wood, yet never touched by the elements. May good fortune find itself in your favor.
    And with this, I say good luck
    ~Roran

  29. #149

    Default

    And what is this burrito going to do? While you devote all of your resources to the burrito, we've been...

    Heh, I'm not that stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofelia View Post
    *whips out a table saw*

    Oh yeah, baby, you like that, don't you??

  30. #150
    Philosopher Resembool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In the tardis.
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine View Post
    And what is this burrito going to do? While you devote all of your resources to the burrito, we've been...

    Heh, I'm not that stupid.
    Do you think that I would tell you what the burrito is going to do, and do you think I would be stupid enough to devote all of my resources to it? You don't answer these, they're showing fallacies in your thinking and also they're rhetorical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roran View Post
    Hello Res, May you grow never hungry, yet always full. May your house be made of beutiful wood, yet never touched by the elements. May good fortune find itself in your favor.
    And with this, I say good luck
    ~Roran

  31. #151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Resembool View Post
    Do you think that I would tell you what the burrito is going to do, and do you think I would be stupid enough to devote all of my resources to it? You don't answer these, they're showing fallacies in your thinking and also they're rhetorical.
    Fallacies in my logic? What logic? I haven't exhibited any yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofelia View Post
    *whips out a table saw*

    Oh yeah, baby, you like that, don't you??

  32. #152
    Philosopher Belladonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Among your myelinating glia-oligodendrocytes
    Posts
    4,295

    Default

    You two make my head hurt

  33. #153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna View Post
    You two make my head hurt
    Want an aspirin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofelia View Post
    *whips out a table saw*

    Oh yeah, baby, you like that, don't you??

  34. #154
    Merchant Kingtyrant1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    wherever home is
    Posts
    1,304

    Default

    hurray for anti nachos!
    In the dark of the night as a flash of light, the king has returned in a blaze of glory.


  35. #155
    Philosopher Belladonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Among your myelinating glia-oligodendrocytes
    Posts
    4,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine View Post
    Want an aspirin?
    You're four hours too late

  36. #156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna View Post
    You're four hours too late
    I knoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofelia View Post
    *whips out a table saw*

    Oh yeah, baby, you like that, don't you??

  37. #157
    Philosopher Belladonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Among your myelinating glia-oligodendrocytes
    Posts
    4,295

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine View Post
    I knoes.
    Hey, turn that frown upside down ... Don't be said

  38. #158
    Effervescent
    Guest

    Default

    Turn that frown
    Upside down
    And in a while
    You will smile!

  39. #159
    Merchant Kingtyrant1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    wherever home is
    Posts
    1,304

    Default

    In the dark of the night as a flash of light, the king has returned in a blaze of glory.


  40. #160
    Effervescent
    Guest

    Default



    Sorry King...I've switched sides.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •