Thread: Senators

Default Senators

This has probably been asked before but I would like to know if I have an open slot in village B can I build a senator in village A and chief with him or does he have to be built in village B?

I'm just taking a guess here, but I think without a doubt it has to be trained in the village you plan on conquering with. Besides, what's the point in that even if you could. In order to train a senator, you would already need the palace/residence level required to conquer/settle a village.

to make a senator/chief/chieftain you have to have a level 10 15 or 20 palace (10 and 20 for residences) an have already researched them, you can make only 1 chief per expansion slot and it does have to be in the first village

Philosopher

The chief can only reside in the city you train it in. You can move him around via reinforcements but you can only attack with him from the village where he was trained. Also if you research him in one town you can only train him in that town. To make him in another town you have to research senator in that town. It works just like any other unit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nichts View Post
    Women, on the other hand, are dressed and ready to go in 15 minutes flat. They have two pairs of pants max, which makes any decision making a breeze - "I wore this pair last time, so I'll wear the other pair today. But the tie I wore last time is fine.... just need to get a few crinkles out."