Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: T's Guide for Romans

Default help!!

i was following this guide and im stuck at the part where u raid people who have under 9 pop. there are a bunch around where i am however, they are still in beginners protection. because of that i cant raid them. what should i do?

Quote Originally Posted by frostalchemist View Post
    i was following this guide and im stuck at the part where u raid people who have under 9 pop. there are a bunch around where i am however, they are still in beginners protection. because of that i cant raid them. what should i do?
    Either wait or look past your 7x7 and see whats out there.

Ty, this post was helpful for my friend!

Just keep building up raiding troops and then hit them all once they come out of BP
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinasilna View Post
    Ok ... I'm getting tired of coming in here and asking questions and everyone always telling me to use the search function. I swear, if I hear the word search one more time I'm going to go postal and catapult everyone in my 801x801. No, I don't have catapults yet, but when I get them you all better watch out!
    DONT CLICK THE NINJA!!
    ~Amaaaaazing guide made by Nichts~

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    that's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by dynamokid View Post
    Just keep building up raiding troops and then hit them all once they come out of BP
    do i also upgrade my wheat or do i just go negative?

Quote Originally Posted by frostalchemist View Post
    do i also upgrade my wheat or do i just go negative?
    negative? in early game? thats not going to help, cause it will kill off your troops. just dont upgrade buildings(too much), expand your fields, and raid like theres a big man about to beat you with your mom if you fail.
    server2= striker95
    signature made possible by dixy_normous. he can make you a neat siggie too!
    http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/4827/bustor.gif

ya there is no way you should go negative if you sleep at all and have a fair amount of troops
    Travian won't force you to do crap? Tell that to my 4:00 AM incoming attacks, and the constant 24/7 coverage needed for a speed account. Throw a party. Send a raid. Build a field. Blah, blah, blah. Compared to that, my fiancee lets me off easy. All I need to do is click on links to real estate that we can never afford, or look at a dozen new duvet covers, or decide which cake topper I like the best on Ebay. And for these simple, inane tasks, I'm rewarded with sex. Travian never puts out for me. The best that Travian has ever given me is a #1 defender medal and a #1 attacker medal. No thanks. I'll take the real estate and steady nookie.

-Rhyme-

Default 15 croppers

there are a bunch of 15 croppers out there , but they arent really that close to my village. should i nab them?

Exclamation great warehouse

Can anyone guide me how to build a great warehouse. I am a roman and hav all the prerequisites for it. But dont hav the option to build it.

Quote Originally Posted by salman_slr View Post
    Can anyone guide me how to build a great warehouse. I am a roman and hav all the prerequisites for it. But dont hav the option to build it.
    You have the Wonder of the World Level 0 too? Other than that you need an artifact that allows you to build it.
    If you are reading this my post is already over, move along.

how many legos should i send for a 22 pop.?12?

Sorry that I haven't been around to answer all the pm's that came my way giving/asking for advice due to this guide - thanks for those who spoke up saying this guide helped them out - that was the whole goal of it, to help people get past the 'romans suck' stigma. With that accomplished I can now play a different tribe and write a guide on how to beat any Roman out there following this one, good luck :P

T.

Tradesperson
    He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.

Can someone make a roman guide for the 3.5 upgrades. Can't find one on the forums.
    Thanks

How about here?
    From the clear winner of mod idol...
    Quote Originally Posted by Palefreyman View Post
    Now that you're using words, I understand why you used pictures...
    Be back in August!

Farmhand

That's a really good guide... I should have read this when i first started; I already did a lot of things on my own...

is this still fairly accurate?

and thanks btw
    this is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine

Quote Originally Posted by sashagrey View Post
    is this still fairly accurate?

and thanks btw
    Yes its still a great guide. There has been an update since it was written but the changes were minor for starting an account.
    If you are reading this my post is already over, move along.