Thread: dual with moderate exp...

Tradesperson

Default dual with moderate exp...

hello, im looking for someone who would like to dual with me on speed when it restarts i have quite a bit of exp. so im looking for others who have exp. no newbs or noobs i will be a teuton my cousin and i plan on starting early in the same area as teutons get some allies and take over the server or atleast a 28-28 for farms if your intrested either pm me or post i will check atleast once a day here to find out if anyone is intrested.
    hello all hope we can get along and be freinds... mabey

i could dual with u.i'm very expierenced and am in est time.i normally play from 3-4:30 and about 9-10.after football i will be able to play from 7-11

What times do you need covered?

Tradesperson

does eastern include ny or is that california im not good with timezones/locations well ny time i need 7:30am-3:00pm and 11:00pm-5:30am well if you can take any parts of those times sure you can dual but those who plan on starting the acount with me need to stay in touch so we can pick a name otherwise it will be the same as all my singles on s1, s2, s4, s5, s6, s7 so try to stay in touch

all fial. pro's play 10 hours a day minimum

Tradesperson

i used to but school and all im only 16 got back 20 min ago though i might be able to play durring school im taking comp+electronics at potter road though if not for school id be on 20 hours a day and i actually only need one at night from 1:30am-6:45am and during school which i posted already

edit:wait.. woah when did i get my sig back i have only 1 rep and i now have my sig i didnt have it yesterday thats odd

I would help but the school is gay and blocker my ipod from the wi fi.

Tradesperson

hhhhheeeellllloooo... well now i got 1 guy frantheman if anyone wants to help us as well just say so

Quote Originally Posted by dale5986 View Post

edit:its not like im a noob i have about 7 months xp
    I think that makes you a noob...

Quote Originally Posted by yowzatized View Post
    I think that makes you a noob...
    travian has only been around for 4 years you dope.......

i would but as my sig says, im an experienced gaul players, i'm usually not much for raiding and i get very high up in standings that way, last round at midway i was ranked 1800th and then gained average of 100ranks per week while maintaining a strict 3-1 troop to pop. ratio, so i would be a great player to help you guys out when it comes to defense and "sim city" to get your pop high, i can play very effective teuton, however i always have trouble finding farms and such, so if you interested massage me, ive got about as much exp. as you do i started in march...
    "colorless green dreams sleep furiously"- yes its grammatically correct, but does it make sense?

I have lower approval ratings than Bush, that's saying something

my trapper guide
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=21904

that sucks, anyone not in school that can dual with me on speed it opens again between late september and late october

edit:what noone likes me sheesh its not like im a noob i have about 7 months xp
    This makes everyone not think you are a noob, but know that you are...

I have been around for a year, and still don't know what I'm doing in some aspects.
    Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal.

Tradesperson

jerk i have 7 diferent servers and only one is being attacked and thats because of war i bet you would go insane trying to keep 7 profiles running, go to school, do homework and stay up till 5 am wake up 7am and repeat this process every day i bet you couldnt do it for a week

jerk i have 7 diferent servers and only one is being attacked and thats because of war i bet you would go insane trying to keep 7 profiles running, go to school, do homework and stay up till 5 am wake up 7am and repeat this process every day i bet you couldnt do it for a week
    Why don't you try to focus on just one or two servers? I think you'd probably be far better off doing that - than going nuts doing what you're doing now.
    My name is Mojo. I'm from season 9 of the Simpsons.

Hmmm... And what are your standing on each of those?

P.s. Flaming me only makes you seem like more of a n00b. And playing more than a couple servers proves that you are. I had enough to do with one speed server even when I got a dual.

I'm Romans and I only have time for one server when I didn't have school... Then again I'm the leader of an alliance.

Tradesperson

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Hmmm... And what are your standing on each of those?

P.s. Flaming me only makes you seem like more of a n00b. And playing more than a couple servers proves that you are. I had enough to do with one speed server even when I got a dual.
    pretty good on s2 the i started a few days late and i had little xp still at this time im in the top 1500 and in somwear near the top 50 aliance also on s7 which i just started im doing pretty good a pissing visegrip off he ceased trying to raid me and my alliance

pretty good on s2 the i started a few days late and i had little xp still at this time im in the top 1500 and in somwear near the top 50 aliance also on s7 which i just started im doing pretty good a pissing visegrip off he ceased trying to raid me and my alliance
    Experienced or being good at the game you would never be in a farm alliance or a farm, and anyone that starts near the beginning of a server can get to 1500 easily...

You seem to have quite a bit of spare time since you play on so many servers... If you really want to do well on speed, delete on those others and focus on this one, just because you see other people asking for a dual doesn't mean that you need one as well, plenty of people did well last round without anyone helping them.

Tradesperson

it wouldnt help i go to school and i hunt so i cant do squat at those time it takes 9 minuets to get things situated for an hour and when i started i grew so slowley i went down more than i went up due to in-xp i only had been able to play about a month before that but most of the succesfull players only need to get on once for about 2 hours a day because they dual so things like that are pretty hard considering im on from 330 pm till 230 am and get up at 7 am play for a half hour go to school and then repeat this process also your not much help with your advice so go find someone else to pester ill do things my way

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Knight View Post
    actually more than five ;p i know cause i been playing it that long..

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Knight View Post
    The .us server has been up for that long, but travian has been up for a while.

Tradesperson

alrigt mods please lock this thread they went way off topic people that want to dual can just pm me