Thread: log out everytime

Default log out everytime

Ok so one of my friends has told me this, and it's got me curious.

So every time he logs in it lets him, but if he switches villages, he gets logged out, if he tries to build something he gets logged out...care to guess what happens when he tries to send resources.

He clears his cookies when he logs out, and he's even cleared his cookies on his web browser(Firefox), it still logs him out. He's not banned, and if he comes over to my house, his account works perfectly.

Banned.

I have the same exact problem, I don't know why it does that though. It seems to only happen with Firefox though, Internet Explorer works fine.

clear cookies + cache

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordy View Post
    clear cookies + cache
    That doesn't work, I've tried it numerous times.

yup just told my friend to clear cache also, and he has tried that, and still doesn't work.

any extensions on firefox?

you guys say its both only firefox that has the problem; not internet explorer right?

cache + cookies are cleared? if so, try clearing those 2, as well as authenticated sessions.

make sure your accepting cookies + sessions as well,

can he do anything in the village?

Banned.

No extensions, and no it still doesn't work for me. It works on Internet Explorer but it's just a pain in the a** to use that when I'm a loyal Firefox user, and there is no point in going on a different web browser and getting pop-ups just for Travian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponomar View Post
    No extensions, and no it still doesn't work for me. It works on Internet Explorer but it's just a pain in the a** to use that when I'm a loyal Firefox user, and there is no point in going on a different web browser and getting pop-ups just for Travian.
    what version of firefox?

and what are your security settings on firefox?

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordy View Post
    what version of firefox?

and what are your security settings on firefox?
    Latest version, I've uninstalled and re-installed it like 5 times. As for the security settings they're pretty low, just "Warn me when sites try to install add-ons" and "remember passwords".

Latest version, I've uninstalled and re-installed it like 5 times. As for the security settings they're pretty low, just "Warn me when sites try to install add-ons" and "remember passwords".
    you've never been able to login using firefox?

Banned.

It just started happening recently.

It just started happening recently.
    then it would have to be something that recently changed on your computer

Did you download anything new?

I know I got skype for alliance communications and it wouldn't allow me to have more than 3 tabs going.
    Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal.

Banned.

Well if it's happening to me and Kyle's friend it's probably not just us. There are probably more people out there with this kind of problem, hopefully one of them will post something about how to fix it.

its more likely that you both did something for this to occur, than a build problem in firefox.

This is a recent thing on Travian. If you close the tab/go to any other site from Travian you get logged out for some reason now. It was not like this before. It's not due to extensions or add-ons or cookies, it's something Travian has done.

When I tried using my sister's computer - I had the same problem. She uses some personal firewall software (ZoneAlarm). When I disabled ZoneAlarm, it allowed me to continue playing as normal. I wouldn't have known otherwise, but on a different site that required me to login, it kept making me re-login as well.

Not necessarily saying that it's your problem, but sounds like similar symptoms.
    My name is Mojo. I'm from season 9 of the Simpsons.

This is NOT a Firefox only problem. It also happens in IE.

There is no fix, if clearing cache and cookies doesn't work.

The only work-around is to use two browsers.

The problem is specific to the Travian server that borked you, though. If you play more than one server your Firefox should work fine on the other server.

I can tell you exactly what is wrong.

His browser settings are blocking the cookies that Travian uses. These cookies need to be accepted. What you need to do is either set the browser's settings to allow cookies, or set Travian as a "safe site".

im having the exact same proplem when ever i click anything on the screen but the quest guy it logs me out any one have advice ?

Cache and cookies are cleared?
    Legend has it that Hippasus of Metapontum, a disciple of Pythagoras, was at sea when he discovered that the square root of 2 is irrational. His fellow Pythagoreans, outraged by the finding, threw him overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsbro94 View Post
    im having the exact same proplem when ever i click anything on the screen but the quest guy it logs me out any one have advice ?
    Go to your browser tool's,and click delete cookies,if that doesn't work,clear temporary file's/cache.