Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Swimmy's alliance analysis

Quote Originally Posted by dumas View Post
    "Rep," "derep"... do people actually care about this stuff?

Winning the approval of people in a forum like this is about as meaningful as winning first place in a beauty contest against a backwards-walking dog with a shaved @sshole.
    BAM, especially since the rep isnt attatched to any posters name, weak for people to hide behind rep.

Really though who cares, you can't cash out your rep so there isnt much of a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    BAM, especially since the rep isnt attatched to any posters name, weak for people to hide behind rep.

Really though who cares, you can't cash out your rep so there isnt much of a point.
    Rep is like a medal, something to show off. It has no real significance but it's still nice to have.
    US3 Round 2: |CD| - JZephyr
    US1 Round 2: Edge - JZephyr

Quote Originally Posted by Von Darkmoor View Post
    JSZephyr is kind of like Babe Ruth, but instead of pointing to a specific location in the outfield he generally just waves his arm around the stadium.

Yet, still everyone is like

Quote Originally Posted by JSZephyr View Post
    Rep is like a medal, something to show off. It has no real significance but it's still nice to have.
    I suppose but it seems around here its more about what alliance you are in.

People love to neg rep the best I guess.

That's going into my sig
    Register for the new servers here

Wren's FAQ l Anti-farm Guide l Teuton Guide l Roman Guide l Gaul Guide l T's troop analysis

Quote Originally Posted by dumas View Post
    "Rep," "derep"... do people actually care about this stuff?

Winning the approval of people in a forum like this is about as meaningful as winning first place in a beauty contest against a backwards-walking dog with a shaved @sshole.
    Some of those here would LOSE that contest too.

Hey Swimmy? Are you going to do another one? Or do you want me to take over.

Do it. No harm in having two.

I expect Godwin to get off his *** and do one as well.

Wish I had more knowledge of other quads, otherwise I would try my hand.

when i get a spare 10 hours. its snowboarding season so i am doing that every few weekends, getting in shape for track and busy playing three accounts, anyone want my s7 account?? and college takes up alot of time on the weekdays too. tors if you want, you can help me out. i just need somebody to crunch numbers with me.
    s5.com: Dirty Dozen =D12=
    s4.us: PEWBARTY
    s3.us: Nemesis

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyme View Post
    You won't say that when your troops crash into my anvil. I'll have you know, I not only have double-digit phalanx, but I also have a level 1 cranny. Suck on that! ...
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    Any self respecting troll wouldn't even read this crap.

You learn knowledge along the way. My ranks are opinion based after reviewing information, but I don't crunch numbers, that's alot of work, lol.

I'd be really interested to see godwin's point formula. It would be cool to see what sort of weight he puts on offense and defense points, population, pure numbers, average # of village, average village population, and so on.
    Retired.
    s3r2: Deakon - Nemesis/WFTW (winnarz!!) ...... s6r2: Anon - CD (lulz, failtrain)...... s1r4: Trogdor - 7RU

I'd like to see it myself. Most point systems leave out the intangible quality because it's hard to measure experience with only a few dustups.