Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Top Ten Dumbest Alliance Rules\Profile

I guess this is somewhat funny.

<-: ():->
    Rules:

1. BE ACTIVE! This is the number one rule! You MUST go on travian at least every two days. If your dot goes red you will be kicked from the alliance. If it goes yellow you must get a sitter.

2. Be courteous. Do not scout people for no reason. Last round someone did that and we ended up in a war. You will be on your own!

3. Check the forums for important announcements! You must check regularly!

<-: ():->
    US1: Creed (Ex-leader of TBD)
    USX:

[21:43] You've been kicked out of #travian.us by Jammers (Jammers did too... OMG WHAT NOW!?!?!?!?!)
    Quote Originally Posted by burton View Post
    To Pichu & Ronnie: WEB has issues and fantasizes about various people eating and killing him.

Build your crannies higher than supply levels. I WILL NOT FEED MY EMEMY!!!!
    So everyone in that alliance has 4 or more crannies, Real good strategy... That one always cracks me up.
    THE-IRON-CLAD-LAD
    08- Fighting terrorism in the U.S.
    09- Entering of the U.S. forums
    10- Making signature images
    http://i929.photobucket.com/albums/a...esignature.jpg
    I MAKE SIGGIES ^v Request one here!
    El Che signature, Old MacDonald signature, Ronnie9752 signature, Frisky Ferret signature

Banned.

I found this on a server I play.

We all want to have fun but (alliance name) still has rules

1. No swearing for those of you who do will get a check after 3 checks you gone

2. Respect your fellow alliance members

3. Have fun because nobody like a party pooper ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by nibru View Post
    That's stupid.Everyone knows there are no girls on the internet. Men are men. Women are men. Children are with the FBI.

But really, you could get into that alliance and invite whoever you wanted. Invite some 0 poped people, some noobs, some people who don't know what a cranny is and are constantly getting farmed. And then you leave.
    A nice way to make farming easier

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjer View Post
    A nice way to make farming easier
    Yep. A personalised farm list with links to the farms and everything.Sit back and let the farming begin.

Here's one

You must have at least 750 pop. to join....

You may think that, that doesn't sound so dumb but....the leader recruits people way under that...like 350

I just saw this today on an alliance that attacked mine. I have seen lots of people make fun of alliances for some of their rules about red dots, but this really takes the cake.

"6. Don't go gray, if you do in 1 week of being gray you will be removed. Only if you have let me (founder) know the cause."

Quote Originally Posted by brianj View Post
    I just saw this today on an alliance that attacked mine. I have seen lots of people make fun of alliances for some of their rules about red dots, but this really takes the cake.

"6. Don't go gray, if you do in 1 week of being gray you will be removed. Only if you have let me (founder) know the cause."
    If I join that alliance I won't be able to be kicked out no more!!
    US1: Creed (Ex-leader of TBD)
    USX:

[21:43] You've been kicked out of #travian.us by Jammers (Jammers did too... OMG WHAT NOW!?!?!?!?!)
    Quote Originally Posted by burton View Post
    To Pichu & Ronnie: WEB has issues and fantasizes about various people eating and killing him.

Quote Originally Posted by WEB97 View Post
    I guess this is somewhat funny.

2. Be courteous. Do not scout people for no reason. Last round someone did that and we ended up in a war. You will be on your own!
    So they want to avoid war? NTM... they'd throw one of their members to the wolves to prevent a war against the alliance.

Isn't that the point of being in an alliance... so you have someone who will watch your back if someone tries to pull anything on you?
    People call me Aaron Burr because of all of the Alexander Hamilton's I drop

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p...inoTodoke3.gif
    Sawako Kuronuma fanboy!!!

They are all great, I actually laughed out loud. Good stuff dash-n-death, these will have me chuckling to myself for days.

now there is a necro if i have ever seen on. almost a full year old. good work.
    S4R1 - polaris
    S6R2 - furysedge - {CD}
    S1R4 - Trogdor - 7RU
    S1R5 - Elmo

IRC: http://indicator.travian.org/11!polaris/

These guys: http://s5.travian.us/allianz.php?aid=1498

rules of note:

work towards 1:1 pop and troops.
    for teutons 2:1 pop and troops

really? good, so maybe I can work more on simming!

I actually got derepped once for "necroing" a thread by posting in it 5 hours after the initial post.

But on topic:
    "New members must be 20% bigger in POP then the smallest member"
    Found in the profile of an alliance with only 1 member.
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

LOL, the NAP pne cracked ,e up the most, and the list a genearal annoys the hell outta me whenever i see that

Quote Originally Posted by maxter480 View Post
    I agree with everything exept #6
    There is no rule #6!
    "Everyone's a pacifist between wars. It's like being a vegetarian between meals."
    --Colman McCarthy

If this has already been said Im sorry...Didnt take my time to read through the whole thread because its late and Im tired lol.

I always found it funny when an alliance says you must have(for example) more than 500 pop. to join.
    But then theres always 5+ members with less than 500 pop.

I always that that was funny :P
    Yert032 - RTS (USX8)
    The RaT Pack - RTS-BSS (USX9)
    ^Look Above^ - RaTS (USX10)
    ~~~~
    ~M~ - 5x
    ~~~~
    Send me a private message if ya think ya know me (:
    ~~~~
    All rep is signed ~Sky~

Quote Originally Posted by sky_lark View Post
    If this has already been said Im sorry...Didnt take my time to read through the whole thread because its late and Im tired lol.

I always found it funny when an alliance says you must have(for example) more than 500 pop. to join.
    But then theres always 5+ members with less than 500 pop.

I always that that was funny :P
    Why? I see NOOOOOO problem with something like that. Alliances try to recruit the best players, and generally popualtion can be used as a very very rough estimation of skill/time. The players they recruited 5 weeks ago were probably reading an alliance page that said "Must Have 300 Pop to Join"

i winz.

I love the ones like this that talk aggressively, then mention something that shows that they really aren't what they are trying to look like

...idle play, inactivity, and inability to follow through on Alliance Commands will not be tolerated.

If you cannot handle that then this alliance is not for you, go join "Farms4Free" instead.

Yellow Activity will not be tolerated. Simply log in once every 3 days or ask for a sitter.
    S6-r1 The_Chuck S8-r1 Lanie (night shift) S5-r3 Tyche (night shift) S7-r3 Chuckles (night shift)
    S2-r6 Tommo and rebuild S1-r7 Country (day shift) S5-r7(AEU) Office Space S19-r2 (SE) The Joker

Found on an alliance on S3. There were other rules but this one was funny

Rules
    Rule1: Don't attack other alliance members Unless they are asking for it (I.E. for hero training, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kajun View Post
    Found on an alliance on S3. There were other rules but this one was funny

Rules
    Rule1: Don't attack other alliance members Unless they are asking for it (I.E. for hero training, etc.)
    ^LOLOLOL

Ha that is great.

SilentRuins LLORT alliance post
    You should go check out SilentRuins post. Hes definitely got it right
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinasilna View Post
    Ok ... I'm getting tired of coming in here and asking questions and everyone always telling me to use the search function. I swear, if I hear the word search one more time I'm going to go postal and catapult everyone in my 801x801. No, I don't have catapults yet, but when I get them you all better watch out!
    DONT CLICK THE NINJA!!
    ~Amaaaaazing guide made by Nichts~

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    that's ridiculous.

To Join Stone Cutters:

1. Must have over 38,345 pop
    2. Must be raiding more than 20,000,000 per week
    3. Must have conquered no less than 50% of your 25+ villages
    4. A minimum of two duals - three person minimum account
    5. Gold users only, preferably the crazy sort that will churn through 600 gold or more getting each new village up to max production in less than 2 hours after landing
    6. A desire to fight
    7. A desire to see mass red swords incoming and likely to rub hands with glee at seeing multiple hammers dying at your doorstep
    8. Someone who likes to pick fights
    9. You will also be someone who can cogently deliver insults and reparte without the need for swearing or personal insults of the type that may get you banned - borderline is good, banned is not.
    10. Previous associations with DVK, RTH, R*H, Sexy, CE, SC or Insomnia MAY enable you to bypass certain factors of the above list.

NB: We do not believe in the dot or colour system. We believe if you are online, you are fine. If you are offline you are a farm.

Quote Originally Posted by morgasshk View Post
    To Join Stone Cutters:

1. Must have over 38,345 pop
    2. Must be raiding more than 20,000,000 per week
    3. Must have conquered no less than 50% of your 25+ villages
    4. A minimum of two duals - three person minimum account
    5. Gold users only, preferably the crazy sort that will churn through 600 gold or more getting each new village up to max production in less than 2 hours after landing
    6. A desire to fight
    7. A desire to see mass red swords incoming and likely to rub hands with glee at seeing multiple hammers dying at your doorstep
    8. Someone who likes to pick fights
    9. You will also be someone who can cogently deliver insults and reparte without the need for swearing or personal insults of the type that may get you banned - borderline is good, banned is not.
    10. Previous associations with DVK, RTH, R*H, Sexy, CE, SC or Insomnia MAY enable you to bypass certain factors of the above list.

NB: We do not believe in the dot or colour system. We believe if you are online, you are fine. If you are offline you are a farm.
    Last post was 2 years ago, some pro grave digging right there :P
    And those rules aint too bad, any newb can finish all 10 :P
    I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Well, the noobs we wanted at the time

I thought necrophile was word of the day yesterday? I must have been mistaken

Hi. I'm James.
    Can you describe your #6 point i.e Do not attack other alliance members. ?