Thread: Looking to Dual on a US server? Write here!

Smile Looking to Dual on a US server? Write here!

Let's see if we can keep all the dual offers in one thread.

Please do not post here unless you are requesting to dual on a US server.

If you want to inquire about joining someone, please Private Message them.

If you are asking to a dual on a server, you may want to include the following information:

- which time zone you are in
    - which time zone you would like someone to be in
    - language requirements (if necessary)
    - how much time you would like the dual to put in
    - experience (if necessary)
    - which tribe(s) you would prefer to play
    - any other information you would like to share

To avoid confusion, please update your post when you no longer require a dual.
    Last edited by Woden; 07-04-2009 at 04:23 PM.

Each server now has a subforum in which you may post requests for duals. Please use these areas in future for US dual requests.

Thanks!

|Travian Manual|Forum Rules|Server Rules|
    "Veni, Vidi, Victus sum"

Senior Community Moderator SMOD polkadot's Avatar

I am going to re-open this thread for anyone that is looking for a dual in general, but has not specified which server. For dual requests for a particular server, please use the proper sub forums available to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Poblano View Post
    We are former top robbing duals that want to play a Gaul account on the next US server with a night dual. The 3 of us have already done it before and maintained a top 10 account, we just want someone that doesn't live in North America now. We're not just looking for a raiding monkey though. PM if you're interested.
    So this request does not get lost.
    Last edited by SMOD polkadot; 11-25-2013 at 05:33 AM.

I am looking dual for the nearest opening US-server

- which time zone you are in: GMT +4
    - which time zone you would like someone to be in: any US-time zone, must coverage day and night
    - language requirements (if necessary): US-english :-), my language russian, but a little writing in English
    - how much time you would like the dual to put in: on possibilities for active play
    - experience (if necessary): my experience - above average (russian servers http://www.gettertools.com/ts3.travi...52340-sergiosg), seeking not below average
    - which tribe(s) you would prefer to play: Gauls, Teutons - all that good FARM
    - any other information you would like to share: Donat use, unfortunately, do not know yet how to do it on the US-servers, but I think itwill deal. I want to start with the first day of opening the server, waiting for the next opening.

Best regards,
    Sergey.
    Last edited by sergiosg; 12-03-2013 at 11:42 AM.

looking to dual, good player and timezone gmt-4.... enough said

only good accounts.... doesn't mean top 20 either
    usx-Ikunaikyo

if you're still interested, hit me up. I need a dual. I'm a gaul, top 200, in a really good position, in top alliance. I have a 9c, and a village next to a 15c and a 9c.

- which time zone you are in GMT -5
    - which time zone you would like someone to be in: If possible I would like someone with a very different time zone than me so we are on the account at different times
    - how much time you would like the dual to put in: A couple of hours a day will suffice
    - which tribe(s) you would prefer to play: I prefer to play as a defensive gaul, but if you want to play something else and are willing to show me what to do then I'm down with that also
    Please PM me if you're interested.. I dont get on the forums very often but that shouldnt reflect my gameplay!!

Looking for dual who may spend gold. I am GM+8 so outside of that would be great. I'm flexible so you can play anytime you want, got 2-3 years exp playing , you choose the name and quadrant. Mail me at rizalalmizi@yahoo.com if you're interested

looking to dual, good player and timezone gmt-4.
    Last edited by Mod Myrcat; 03-10-2014 at 10:40 PM.

Looking for USX Gold player ( there is already 2 of us playing with one account, we wan't to make it triple ).
    timezone GMT -5
    For more details message me on skype: tevatrons

Hi

I need dual from 6 PM until around 11PM or later(server time). Gold is welcome but not a must.
    Account is gaul(probably off). Covered from early morning until 6PM.

Please send Personal Message!

Regards
    Last edited by targaryen; 06-21-2014 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Better that way :)

Hello everyone.

I am offering myself as dual for US server.
    I have 4 years experience, so far I have tried all tribes, but Gauls and Teutons are my favourites because I am top player with those 2 tribes. I am experienced in efficient raiding, attacking, simming, also skilled in defending and sniping. Only thing I am not good at is leading alliance, I personally find it too time-consuming, and I am not sure will I be successfull in it.

I am usually online from 10 am till 10 pm (CET time), so if my calculation is right that would be cca 02.00-14.00 USA time, making me ideal dual for covering nights and mornings if needed.

I don't think I will be able to buy gold during first months of server, atm I am running one acc on UK server, and it is pretty gold consuming, but this server should end in month or two.

What do I expect from my possible duals: 0. Only offensive accounts will be considered, preferably Teuton and Roman, due to changes in 4.4.
    1.Cooperation via skype
    2.Ambition and dedication---it is vital if we want to make a success, so ones who are faint hearted and give up easily don't bother applying, only ones who have desire to get our account into top will be considered
    3.Experience---I am not going to waste my time with newbies, so only those who know how to play the game properly apply
    4.24/7 coverage would be optimal, almost mandatory for speed servers, so keep that in mind, that comprehends having few active and experienced duals.
    5.If you already do have an account, I would like this account to be well organised with appropriate army size, preferably top 20.

To sum up, I would like to dual with few pro players like me, and together make one top account

Applications on PM please, after that we can talk via skype.
    Last edited by Daleks; 06-22-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Thinking of returning to travian. Been a few years since I have played. usually played tetuon. If anyone remembers me and wants some help let me know I am eastern time Zone.
    My sig. Given to me by my alliance on alliance forums.

Wrecker of Toys, Stealer of Loots, Ravager of Dreams.

us7: Magicar #1 attacker #21 pop
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=62741
    http://forum.travian.us/showthread.php?t=85771
    us6: Magicar
    us1: Dual on The Godfather
    Speed: CMH

I am still looking American or Japanese player, to cover 7PM-2AM server time(GMT+4). I am in CET +1 and I play from 2AM-6or7PM.

Its gaul hammer, far far away.
    Still some gold left
    Gold is welcome when it starts running low.
    I would be happy if future dual would play with me on many servers to come. Like long lasting dual...get me?

Interested PM.

I also offer myself for defensive gaul account on upcoming summer speacial.

I dont buy gold. I play from 2AM-5PM. 4Years of expirience. PM
    Last edited by SMOD polkadot; 07-05-2014 at 08:02 PM. Reason: Merged Posts.

Default Dual needed for international server 4(com4).

Hello
    Looking for Golder for upcoming com4 starting on 8th July.
    The team already has a golder but looking for 1 more to share the burden.
    The players on the team are top raiders from other com servers,
    united here to do well in next version of travian.
    With the help of a golder, the account can do the best.
    This com4 gonna be the new version of travian.
    For details of the team of the account,
    contact skype: sampreethreddy12
    (note: ​no need to be experienced, just need to be a golder. We can teach you to play).

Default Israeli server

Hello guys,

My name is Shai and Im from Israel.
    Me and my duel Maor looking for a partner to Israeli slow server , day 38 4.4T version.

About our account:
    The player is very successful ,top 10 pop and featured every week on the raiders top.
    Aggressive-Teutonic play-style.
    Moderate amount of gold.
    Both duels have long past in the .il domain, Very experienced.

Expectations of future partner:
    Proof of experience.
    Play your daytime, our night.
    Maturity and seriousness.
    Sense of humour.

Must have a Skype account! don't send any PM.

Both partners speak English at a high level,so the language won't be a probleme at all.
    Add one of our Skype accounts:
    shaidu10
    maormaormaor23
    Last edited by SMOD polkadot; 07-05-2014 at 08:10 PM.

Hello I'm looking for a dual that can stick with me throughout all the servers we go through. I already have one dual and we are best buddies. We joke, laugh, do all sorts of fun stuff. We want 1/2 duals more for that.

- which time zone you are in: I'm in EST (my dual is 6 hours in front)
    - which time zone you would like someone to be in (6 hours behind EST/12 hours in front)
    - language requirements (if necessary): English is definitely necessary
    - how much time you would like the dual to put in: 3-7 hours a day (5 hours average is good)
    - experience (if necessary): at least a year
    - which tribe(s) you would prefer to play: teuton, then roman, then gaul.
    - any other information you would like to share: We're on the us5 server. Skype is PkLord753. Hopefully we can have a great time playing! (Buying gold isn't necessary however if you spend a lot of gold, you are required to pay back some of it (just to be courteous))
    Last edited by PkLord753; 07-24-2014 at 08:22 PM.

Hi

I need dual from18:00 to 23:00 (UTC+1)
    or
    can cover at least 6 hrs of his/her desire. Gold is welcome but not a must.

It is a non gold defensive account. Fields are at lev 4-5. I hope to settle new village in next 3 days.
    There is a 15C 125% where we will make Cap.

Please send Personal Message!

Regards

Well, where do I start. I am from the eastern time zone gmt -5 and am a very experienced teuton player but would be willing to play other races. I tend to be a very avid raider and aggressive player and I would preferably like to dual an account that is doing pretty well for itself army wise population means nothing to me. The sooner you message me the better I will be waiting, also if the server has just started or has very recently started that would also be preferred.

Hey everyone!

Iam looking for an American dual for upcoming US 3x, the account is going to roman.

I have six years experiance with Travian and like to see a sitter having atleast some experiance, the goal to have the account stabilized in top20. I have already 18 hours of the day covered, so it would be expected to see atleast 6 hours activety on a daily basis, when thats told you should feel free to contact me if you should be interested or have further questions.

- PM
    - MAIL: Torstig@live.com

OBS: in case you choose to add me on skype, please present write as followed Name / Travian / Forum.

Thanks in advance
    LasseNgaard

Hey there,

We're looking for a dual that's not in the USA or would be able to raid USA nights. We're planning to play a raiding Teuton account on the US Ancient Europe Winter Special. If interested, please PM me.

hey there,
    We are seaching for an american dual on USX3. We both are from central europe and can't play during 7 pm till 2am (UTC -5).
    About our Account:

Off Teutons

Top 40 Acc
    Top 20 Attackers
    Gold Account

To you:
    Experience
    like to play teutons
    Gold (If you can)
    Online time see above (7 pm till 2am)
    like to farm
    aaand Skype

you have interests ? -> Skype: shindy.1794

Hi there

I am looking for TOP alliance for upcoming speed server.

I'll play def gauls.

About me:

- 4+ years of experience
    - 5 rounds done(ukx,usx,comx,hrx,six)
    - Not personal deffer!
    - Non golder
    - Active 12+ hours per day
    - From Slovenia
    - Looking for TOP alliance.
    - I tend to make too much deff and then send it in garage to other players.

Hey guys… Both of my duals got very busy all the sudden so they left the account. It's a Teuton, rank 20 population, it's been 1 week in the server and the account has rank 7 attacker ribbon and rank 4 robber ribbon. 4th to settle and has a 125% 15c. looking for players who are available to play a lot. You don't necessarily have to be extremely experienced, but if you aren't you have to be willing to learn. I probably won't be checking back on the forum so reach out to me on Skype: Yes_from_georgia

Also english is a must

To start with I'm waiting for an upcoming server to start maybe in 3-4 weeks time to compete in with for now a couple of guys from the UK, I'm aiming to have duals from all time zones in order to cover all the times and keep the account active 24/7.... yes 24 hours a day, we are committed on that matter.

To tell you a bit about myself and the account, I'm a 19 year old student From Lebanon GMT +2 with plenty of experience over a course of 6 years of playing Travian which made me an Elite player in this game. So I can promise you from now that's going to be one of the toughest teutonic account you'll ever see since it's going to depend mostly on Farming and Raiding so it has to remain active over the course of the day.

In all recent servers I've played I've always ended up in top 10 Attacker Defender Robber and Population wise. For example Last server I Played in I managed to hold the lead for 7 months straight which was tiring of course but well ) who can not be happy about it Got more than 30 Raider's medal mostly top 3, had best hero of the server, top 5 attacker top 10 defender and more than 30 Villages under my belt.

So Please what I need is players:
    1-From The Americas GMT -5 (Doesn't matter from which country) and to be able to play in between maybe 0000 to 0600 GMT
    2-Have Vast Knowledge in this game specially with Teutons, knows what to do and good at following orders.
    3-Be an Active committed player not a Wanna-be Pro or a Noob try-harder ^^
    4-Preferably Can buy gold from time to time
    5-Be A confident team player, it's going to be essential on my account since we will be sharing everything between us so we all have our role into taking important decision
    6-Skype use and What's app is More than essential.

Other than that we can discuss it on Skype, I might need to see previous achievements and works through Getter and have a long talk regarding your Travian experience.
    Please Add me on skype on kyril.shwiti

I can promise you, it's going to be a server to remember and to be proud of !

Awaiting your offers,

Kindest Regards,

Lord Kyrill,

Hey guys I'm looking for a dual for the next us server, I'm on gmt+1 timezone so I need someone from the US to be online during the day, I'll be online during the night on US time. I'm playing teutons with gold. Anyone interested pm me The server starts on june 5th.

Cheers, Stargazer

If someone is looking for dual im interested, im on (GMT -06:00) so i can play at night cuz in my country is day then
    im active player, i have some experience so if someone is interested please add me on skype - alen.dedic50

Cheers

Hey everyone, I wanted to put forward the offer to anyone who may be interested. The tournament qualifiers will be starting in a few hours, and I'm looking for maybe 2 more duals to add to the one already present with me.

About Me
    - Playing for 7 years
    - Raiding is my strength, but learned a few pointers on simming thanks to duals
    - I am unable to buy gold (well, I can buy some every now and then)

About the Account

- Will be Teuton unless you would like to try Roman or Gaul
    - We will be raiding from the start and looking to get 2nd village + lots of clubs before BP ends
    - Making 2-3 hammers to smash things repeatedly.
    - Gold will be bought to keep things running.

What We Want From You

- A good contribution on the account.
    - This can be well balanced to decent activity and decent gold contribution or going into extremes of high activity and no gold and vice versa.
    - To be able to speak English, you don't need to be fluent, just be able to get your point across.
    - To have Skype. This is very important and a must, so if you don't have a skype ID please make one as it's much easier to communicate.

If you are interested, add me on skype @ taha.ahmed347

Looking for a dual for the next COM x1 Server (should be starting in one or two weeks from July 17, 2015. I am looking to play Romans and am going for #1. We have a pre-made alliance and are world wonder bound!

Experience:
    1. Top #5 account three times in the COM servers.
    2. Was in a World Wonder finals tournament alliance last year (DI).
    3. Top attacker, robber, and defender over ten times.
    4. Have been playing for over seven years.

I am also a very, very big gold buyer.

I am looking for an experienced dual who is a gold buyer (gold buyer is a must, no compromises. Will be expecting you to put down gold on day 1 as with me).
    It will just be me and you on the account (I will cover 12-14 hours, and you will cover the other 10-12 hours). My play-times are flexible and can play from 8am - 11pm Central Time GMT -6. I need somebody that can play during the evening (4pm - 11pm) or morning Central Time (8am - 4pm). My Skype username is below. Add me and send me a message.

will.i.am.ruan

Looking for dual on server 1.

Hey guys, I'm looking for 1-2 more experienced players on Server 1. The account was started 2 weeks late and it's doing really well. It's an offensive roman account with gold. I'm from EU so I play from about 1-3am to 5pm server time, depending on my schedule a bit. Looking for players to fill rest of the time. Please add me on skype: ilkka__1 to discuss as I don't really use these forums.

Thanks!

Hello there,

To start with I'm waiting for an upcoming COM server to start maybe in about 4 weeks time to compete in. I'm aiming to have duals from all time zones in order to cover all the times and keep the account active 24/7.... yes 24 hours a day, we are committed on that matter.

To tell you a bit about myself and the account, I'm a 20 year old student From Lebanon GMT +2 with plenty of experience over a course of 6 years of playing Travian which made me an Elite player in this game, (I tend to say this humbly, without any kind of bragging, so forgive me if it went out wrong) So I can promise you from now that's going to be one of the toughest teutonic account you'll ever see since it's going to depend mostly on Farming and Raiding so it has to remain active over the course of the day.

In all recent servers I've played I've always ended up in top 10 Attacker Defender Robber and Population wise. For example Last server I Played in I managed to hold the lead for 7 months straight which was tiring of course but well ) who can not be happy about it Got more than 30 Raider's medal mostly top 3, had best hero of the server, top 5 attacker top 1 defender and more than 30 Villages under my belt.

~~~

So Please what I need is players:

1- Preferable Can buy gold, We will buy the majority though.
    2- Location Doesnt Really Matter
    3- Have Vast Knowledge in this game specially with Teutons, knows what to do and good at following guides, since we will be following my own written advanced guide.
    4- Be A confident team player, it's going to be essential on my account since we will be sharing everything between us so we all have our role into taking important decision
    5- Skype use and What's app is More than essential.

Other than that we can discuss it on Skype, I might need to see previous achievements and works through Getter and have a long talk regarding your Travian experience.
    Please add me on kyril.shwiti on skype, if you wish to have more information and see current and past achievements and to have a nice talk ^^

I can promise you, it's going to be a server to remember and to be proud of !

~~~~

For Sponsors Purely, If anyone would like to contribute in order to help me finish my really comprehensive guide of over 250 pages and publish it next 6 months i think ,
    Please Contact me on skype as well on kyril.shwiti

Awaiting your offers,

Kindest Regards,

Lord Kyrill,
    Last edited by Lord Kyrill; 10-26-2015 at 07:06 PM.

looking for dual in USx ... my account in the top accounts in the server ....

with capital of 15c + 150%

skype id

live:faisal_1

loocking for dual on us5 gold account msg me if interested!
    "I am always outnumbered, but never outmanned"
    - Eugen

friend someone get me an account on the server USX are active and expriente

Hi!

Feb 17th USx will start and im looking for a dual (or triple)!

About me :

- Enough experience
    - No gold user
    - GMT +1
    - English and Dutch

Interested? PM me!
    Last edited by Herewego90; 02-08-2016 at 08:34 AM. Reason: Added something

Hi,

I am looking for:

Or an account to join
    Or someone who would like to start on a new server soon

The account will probably be attack...

I am from EU so preferably I would dual someone (or 2) from the US/AU...

Info:
    - Gold buyer and user (so expect the same)
    - Top account
    - Tribe: preferable offensive gaul but ok with any other tribe (have played them all)
    - Many years of experience as well as deffer as att.

Interested? pm me

Looking for people to know before I start to Dual in 2017.

I'll keep this to a bulletin format.
    About me:
    1) I play at work
    2) I play at school
    3) Economic/Math major, edx.org on my spare time
    4) EST Time Zone
    5) Humble, don't want unnecessary fights.
    6) Not a gold spender, my car project takes up my money (and being a student in America, yuck)
    7) Relaxed player (not 24/7)
    Interests:
    Beer
    Sociology
    Law and Ethics
    Principle and Future Growth
    Semantics and Etymology
    Beer

About you
    1) Commit 40+ hours a week
    That's it. Let me know more about you.

Red face looking for dual for speed server.

Im posting on newbie forum because im a noob to the forum, not to the game.
    I am a decently experienced player of travian playing my fair share of games. Some speed servers and some not. I just played a round of travian kingdoms 3x speed and enjoyed it. Problem was I started 2 weeks late and I did it all alone. I finished 84th out of 3500. Without gold or a dual/sitter. I am looking for someone to dual with on a 3x speed server either kingdoms or legends. Preferably kingdoms.

Tribe: Teutons (can be changed)
    Gold: Possibility if we are serious and want to win
    Offensive or defensive: I am more of an offensive player. Often in the top 10 for robbers
    Time zone : GMT -6
    Language : English only
    Last game I played a governor and was promoted to duke(5850 treasures) . I was thinking as playing as a governor again.
    Open to new ideas and change. Willing to adapt. Just want a partner to have a fun 3x game with

MOD EDIT: Moved to correct thread.
    Mod Dark Tower
    Last edited by Dark Tower; 07-03-2016 at 04:44 PM.

-New Users-

Default I am looking for duals

Hi, I am Kevin and I am looking for duals to come and play with me.

- which time zone you are in: EST
    - which time zone you would like someone to be in: Doesn't matter as long as you can play when I can't
    - language requirements (if necessary): English please
    - how much time you would like the dual to put in: It would be nice to have the account running 24/7
    - experience (if necessary): I have played travian on and off for the last 10 years.
    - which tribe(s) you would prefer to play: I would like to play aggressive Gaul
    - any other information you would like to share: I am a non-gold player. I am not looking for gold. I would like to finish the server so I am quite serious about playing.

Message me on skype if you are interested

Skype ID: kevin.contreras.business

Hey,

We are currently three people (two from Sweden and one from USA) that will start the us5 server and need a fourth player since our US player won’t be able to play a lot. We all have experience with playing on highly offensive accounts and are usually top players or the server we do play.

What we expect from you:
    *Being able to play from 4pm servertime and 6-8h forward every day.
    *Being an experienced farmer that knows how to farm and scout properly.
    *Being able to managed a large amount of villages.
    *Being able to contribute with gold, which all of us will do.
    Feel free to answer here if it sounds interesting, or add me on skype:Cageee10