View Poll Results: Did you cry?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes~I'm man/woman enough to admit it.

    14 32.56%
  • No~I'm to cool.

    22 51.16%
  • What's call of duty?

    7 16.28%
Results 1 to 36 of 36

Thread: Warning may make you cry.....

  1. #1
    Artisan PlayB3yond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where you least expect
    Posts
    679

    Exclamation Warning may make you cry.....

    Warning may make you cry.....of laughter. I know I did.

    This video is for call of duty, but it applies to almost all fps games.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S12z6hxa5cw
    ModernWarfare2 will have teh sticky grenades!!!!!!!
    http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m.../f0x2zsjpg.gif

  2. #2

    Default

    LMAO! I played WoW for 3 years and we had a few times something like this would happen during a raid.

    We had a kid go AFK during a run up to a boss and when we booted him from the run, he left his mic on and was crying to his mom about it. We all started crying when we heard her say, "Well, if they kicked you out of your group because you had to go poop, they don't appreciate you and they'll regret it later."

    I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. He quit shortly there after when he couldn't handle the laughter everytime he'd talk on vent.

  3. #3
    Philosopher Nichts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USS Yorktown
    Posts
    11,751

    Default

    LMAO!

    Way too funny. I've never really been caught in something like that before, although I've heard some nightmare stories. Closest I probably got to stuff like that was in Starcraft, when people would quit halfway through a game when everything was going good.

  4. #4
    Artisan PlayB3yond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where you least expect
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Galant View Post
    LMAO! I played WoW for 3 years and we had a few times something like this would happen during a raid.

    We had a kid go AFK during a run up to a boss and when we booted him from the run, he left his mic on and was crying to his mom about it. We all started crying when we heard her say, "Well, if they kicked you out of your group because you had to go poop, they don't appreciate you and they'll regret it later."

    I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. He quit shortly there after when he couldn't handle the laughter everytime he'd talk on vent.
    Now that's embarrassing!
    ModernWarfare2 will have teh sticky grenades!!!!!!!
    http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m.../f0x2zsjpg.gif

  5. #5

    Default

    Be warned: some of 'those people' play Travian too. *shudder*
    "You can become infamous, but you can never become un-famous."
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikepie
    Sarcasm is not transimitted over the internet. Genius.

  6. #6
    Philosopher Nichts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USS Yorktown
    Posts
    11,751

    Default

    "Did you send your clear?"

    "No... my mom was yelling at me for punching some girl out."

    "You punched some girl out?"

    "Yea, she stole my sandwich."

    "Let me get this straight... we just lost over 1000 catapults because someone took your sandwich?"

    "Well... yea..."

    "GTFO!"

  7. #7
    Philosopher jimjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Methinks thou hast a stick up thine arse.
    Posts
    2,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Special View Post
    Be warned: some of 'those people' play Travian too. *shudder*
    Now that's a scary thought.

  8. #8
    Philosopher Stargate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,834

    Default

    I was on the verge of tears.

    Funny stuff.
    I are teh troll.

  9. #9
    Merchant JoanTyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bugga off
    Posts
    1,049

    Default

    *laugh* That's great! I cried. I hate people who do that. I play combat arms and when 5 of us are trying to take a building and one just stops covering a door and we all get killed.

    On the other hand I love it when that happens to the other team. Easy kills.

  10. #10

    Default

    That was hilarious!

  11. #11

    Default

    Rofl!!

    I hate it when people do stupid stuff like this in Left 4 Dead. Once, a guy was becoming a tank, and we all told him to charge at them, but he said he was going to sneak up on them. -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Ofelia View Post
    *whips out a table saw*

    Oh yeah, baby, you like that, don't you??

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by COCCOMO JOE View Post
    That was hilarious!
    i agree,

  13. #13
    Philosopher Someoneelse2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Burma!!!!!! I panicked. :(
    Posts
    1,794

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Galant View Post
    LMAO! I played WoW for 3 years and we had a few times something like this would happen during a raid.

    We had a kid go AFK during a run up to a boss and when we booted him from the run, he left his mic on and was crying to his mom about it. We all started crying when we heard her say, "Well, if they kicked you out of your group because you had to go poop, they don't appreciate you and they'll regret it later."

    I don't think I have ever laughed so hard. He quit shortly there after when he couldn't handle the laughter everytime he'd talk on vent.
    You jerk! You can't even respect another fellow human's need to acknowledge his bowel movements?
    Quote Originally Posted by Palefreyman View Post
    Now that you're using words, I understand why you used pictures...
    Be back in August!

  14. #14
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    On the Moon
    Posts
    3,755

    Default

    Good ol' Call of Duty....I havent played that online in a while. I used to yell out random crap while playing on a random team with maybe a buddy or two. Quite a few times, my buddies and me would tell everybody some really dumb story where we would have to run from the cops, and people would bust out in tears laughing at our stories. I dont think most of them believed us, but they were all true stories.

  15. #15
    Artisan Kappa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    In my box hiding from the lawn gnomes
    Posts
    725

    Default

    That deserves some kind of award!
    Don't forget about me my darling

  16. #16

    Default

    !!!!Only 1 clap for an award, it deserves at least

  17. #17
    Villager skidoosh96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    146

    Post

    the worst time this can happen in in Cod: WaW when your on wave 23 in zombies and the one guy with the ray gun does something like that.

    but yeah, that was really funny!

  18. #18
    Artisan PlayB3yond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where you least expect
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skidoosh96 View Post
    the worst time this can happen in in Cod: WaW when your on wave 23 in zombies and the one guy with the ray gun does something like that.
    That actually happened to me last week. The guy was supposed to be guarding the 3 entrances in the "help room" and the rest of us would guard the stairs. He diceded to go to the bathroom between rounds 16-17. Not sure what he was thinking. He came back on and apologized, and said he "thought he could make it". Well he didn't and we all died.
    ModernWarfare2 will have teh sticky grenades!!!!!!!
    http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m.../f0x2zsjpg.gif

  19. #19

    Default

    That was epic

    Does anyone else have a sudden urge to eat a sandwich?

  20. #20
    Merchant Neros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    221B Baker Street
    Posts
    1,204

    Default

    Nice. They should have shot him
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiiger View Post
    RoooBlimpoonakakakaneowoowow.
    I drawed my own sig! ^.^


  21. #21
    Philosopher Shenaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    John Hopkin Univerity
    Posts
    8,649

    Default

    Sometimes I kill my own teamates and then argue that it's because I'm color blind
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirveri View Post
    I would like to have a fertile female for a mate

  22. #22
    Artisan PlayB3yond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where you least expect
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shenaynay View Post
    Sometimes I kill my own teamates and then argue that it's because I'm color blind
    LOL! Mind if I use that one?
    ModernWarfare2 will have teh sticky grenades!!!!!!!
    http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m.../f0x2zsjpg.gif

  23. #23
    Philosopher Shenaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    John Hopkin Univerity
    Posts
    8,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayB3yond View Post
    LOL! Mind if I use that one?
    Sure, but then they kick you off their team, and then you have to act really upset and fake cry
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirveri View Post
    I would like to have a fertile female for a mate

  24. #24
    Philosopher Ritter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    I spent my morning watching more skits from these guys, they aren't half bad.

  25. #25
    Philosopher Nichts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USS Yorktown
    Posts
    11,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritter View Post
    I spent my morning watching more skits from these guys, they aren't half bad.
    Find any good ones? I took a look at a few, and didn't really find any others that were as funny as the CoD4 one.

  26. #26
    Artisan PlayB3yond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where you least expect
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nichts View Post
    Find any good ones? I took a look at a few, and didn't really find any others that were as funny as the CoD4 one.
    Yea, I looked at about five other ones, and none were as good as the CoD4 one. I can't wait till monday to show people at school it.
    ModernWarfare2 will have teh sticky grenades!!!!!!!
    http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m.../f0x2zsjpg.gif

  27. #27
    Philosopher Someoneelse2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Burma!!!!!! I panicked. :(
    Posts
    1,794

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Neros View Post
    Nice. They should have shot him
    Real life, game, or both?
    Quote Originally Posted by Palefreyman View Post
    Now that you're using words, I understand why you used pictures...
    Be back in August!

  28. #28
    Philosopher VitaminC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Atlantic Seaboard
    Posts
    2,771

    Default Its easier to get water from a rock!

    Hah I smirked at this skit but didn't cry, but it made me wanna go play it. Soon as I get the playstation3 from my bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom Fighter Dabusi
    A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle
    Best application of Final Fantasy X111111(...-3) battle system yet!
    http://forum.travian.us/picture.php?...pictureid=3321

  29. #29
    Philosopher Someoneelse2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Burma!!!!!! I panicked. :(
    Posts
    1,794

    Post

    I recommend the sound grenade ap if you have an iPhone. Works every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palefreyman View Post
    Now that you're using words, I understand why you used pictures...
    Be back in August!

  30. #30
    Artisan PlayB3yond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where you least expect
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Someoneelse2 View Post
    I recommend the sound grenade ap if you have an iPhone. Works every time.
    Yea I have it. It's fun to play in class when there is silence.
    ModernWarfare2 will have teh sticky grenades!!!!!!!
    http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m.../f0x2zsjpg.gif

  31. #31
    Tradesperson Soulvaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Behind the blinds when u walk by.
    Posts
    358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jjjjjesse View Post
    Good ol' Call of Duty....I havent played that online in a while. I used to yell out random crap while playing on a random team with maybe a buddy or two. Quite a few times, my buddies and me would tell everybody some really dumb story where we would have to run from the cops, and people would bust out in tears laughing at our stories. I dont think most of them believed us, but they were all true stories.
    I have similar stories like that. Me and a buddy would sit through the whole lobby saying "hayyyy" in a gay voice back and forth. It pissed people off. Or my buddy would tell them that I have down syndrome or that I'm gay and I'd play along. Some great laughs in the game.
    s1: [Help me think of a name for next round!]
    http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4612/soul3.png
    [Might be doing sigs for people soon. PM me if interested]
    Frequently check the announcements here!

  32. #32
    Philosopher Someoneelse2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Burma!!!!!! I panicked. :(
    Posts
    1,794

    Post

    Fun at finals week, if your done... cruel, cruel fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palefreyman View Post
    Now that you're using words, I understand why you used pictures...
    Be back in August!

  33. #33
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    On the Moon
    Posts
    3,755

    Default

    Yeah...I would yell Goaaaaaaaalllll during capture the flag, whenever I grabbed the flag.

    One time, some kid kept yelling, "Yeah, Im the best," in a Beavis accent. It was hilarious but annoying considering he'd have only 1 kill and 13 deaths. Anyways, I started yelling out the same thing, except I was actually a decent player; usually top 3 in every round.

  34. #34
    Tradesperson Flame_of_Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The wide open west
    Posts
    449

    Default

    That was classic. Thanks for sharing, it made my day.
    ___________________________________


    Congratulations !

    You have reached the last page on the Internet. We hope that you have enjoyed surfing the Web.
    Now there is really nothing more to see. You can safely turn off your computer and go back to real life.

  35. #35
    Artisan PlayB3yond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    where you least expect
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jjjjjesse View Post
    Yeah...I would yell Goaaaaaaaalllll during capture the flag, whenever I grabbed the flag.

    One time, some kid kept yelling, "Yeah, Im the best," in a Beavis accent. It was hilarious but annoying considering he'd have only 1 kill and 13 deaths. Anyways, I started yelling out the same thing, except I was actually a decent player; usually top 3 in every round.
    What was your kdr: in cod4?
    ModernWarfare2 will have teh sticky grenades!!!!!!!
    http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m.../f0x2zsjpg.gif

  36. #36
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    On the Moon
    Posts
    3,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayB3yond View Post
    What was your kdr: in cod4?
    I had to search what kdr stood for. Anyhow, towards the end I would get about 5 or 6 kills to every death.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •