View Poll Results: The top 5 will move on to the final poll where they will claim their running mates.

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jono

21 29.58%
  • AlexTheParrot

8 11.27%
  • Waffles!

16 22.54%
  • Cows

5 7.04%
  • JD70

20 28.17%
  • Rhyme

18 25.35%
  • Bloodstone

9 12.68%
  • Sub-zero

18 25.35%
  • Lothair

15 21.13%
  • Felix

9 12.68%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: USX Round 5 President- Nomination thread

Quote Originally Posted by Porati View Post
    [23:47:35] <+AlexDaParrot> They had website with Bush as a monkey and no one says anything, But with Obama it’s racist?
    [23:47:45] <+AlexDaParrot> If you can call Bush a Monkey or an Ape it is not racist to call Obama an APE! Fact is we are ALL APES this IS the planet of the APES and we are the head apes. We have over ? of the same genes as the Chimp so we are CLOSE COUSONS. Obama, Bush, you and I we are ALL APES!!!

Ok, nevermind... I recant
    You do understand I copy and pasted that off someone elses writing lol.

Link to political Cartoon Described

Quote Originally Posted by Halelel View Post
    Are you seriously asking people to not "air dirty laundry" or "sling mud" on the .usx forums? Have you missed the entire point of these forums completely???

What else would we do here? Eat popcorn while watching BO bang a goat?
    Quote Originally Posted by JD70 View Post
    I did not think of that, I must go get drunk and save the world.
    this rounds account think "fast"

I wouldnt go that far, guess youve never seen my old dual... he reminds me of a Llama

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I wouldnt go that far, guess youve never seen my old dual... he reminds me of a Llama
    Llamas are diseased, we do not want a president associating with diseased things do we?

Are you seriously asking people to not "air dirty laundry" or "sling mud" on the .usx forums? Have you missed the entire point of these forums completely???

then what would you consider Bill Clintons relationship with Hillary Clinton?

then what would you consider Bill Clintons relationship with Hillary Clinton?
    The means by which you were conceived...
    [22:47] <@Spite> soon Irina will turn out to be Tom Cleary using voice modulation
    [22:47] <@Spite> adn it will be complete

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheParrot View Post
    Llamas are diseased, we do not want a president associating with diseased things do we?
    I would declair BlackOps President right now if I thought it would bring him back to us, and we all know his love affair with goats.

So yes, the more diseased a president is the better.

~~~~~~~~~

Question for the canidates...

Are you Anti-meta or Pro-meta and why?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Eb0l is the alpha and the omega
    The eternal pumpkin queen, and mother of gerbils
    So it was written and so it must forever be

It is apparent that the other candidates have not yet realized the true harms which have fallen upon this great nation.

If I become president, I will enact legislation that will better travian for you, and for your children (who will inevitably become addicted and rise to fulfill their destiny).

1. We, the usx federal government, will enact legislation removing the WW endgame entirely. New proposals for a new endgame will be considered, synthesized, and implemented.

2. Rats will be removed, and phalanx will be able to farm from the end of BP, roaming wild and free.

3. We will enact a "Robin hood" policy of "steal from the poor, give to the rich". This policy will encourage small, poor members to only build offensive troops, and allow their warehouses to fill up constantly without dissuading the rich with their crannies.

4. In order to ensure equality, the cranny must be obliterated. It has been argued that it gives the small members an unfair advantage over the people who want their resources.

5. Great warehouses and Great granaries will be allowed in the capital, and production costs/output will be adjusted to allow level 25 fields.

6. Jessica Alba will have an abortion, and completely divert her career to focus on creation hot pics for us. The top 10 attackers get the sexiest stuff. Limited offer.

It is time for change. We can achieve liberty. We can achieve equality. We can achieve perfection.

Vote Jono for usx president!

Vice president nominations will be considered.

~Jono
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    OMG, Wodey found a woman who agrees with him. He must be right, cos all women are always right all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Porati View Post
    The means by which you were conceived...
    Felix... is this you?

Banned.

Question for the canidates...

Are you Anti-meta or Pro-meta and why?
    Patience: You Has It?

We haven't even had any acceptance speeches yet... I know the office sits heavily on your shoulders (with that much energy it must take a bunch of effort to have done as little as you have) but this should take some time...

Quote Originally Posted by Cows View Post
    Patience: You Has It?

We haven't even had any acceptance speeches yet... I know the office sits heavily on your shoulders (with that much energy it must take a bunch of effort to have done as little as you have) but this should take some time...
    The public demands an answer.

6. Jessica Alba will have an abortion, and completely divert her career to focus on creation hot pics for us. The top 10 attackers get the sexiest stuff. Limited offer.

It is time for change. We can achieve liberty. We can achieve equality. We can achieve perfection.

Vote Jono for usx president!

Vice president nominations will be considered.

~Jono
    From what I hear, you are to blame for the condition of #6 if only in your dreams.

Jono, this is your round. I doubt you will win the WW because if you did the world as we know it would cease to exsist, but USX president is within your reach.

Banned.

The public demands an answer.
    If you're willing to give a straight one, you're not suited for the office.

because of this, I might vote for Jono
    Fighting Dreamer

If you're willing to give a straight one, you're not suited for the office.
    I am not, but you are. My answer would be something to the effect of "With the current social system we need to -oh a bunny!- and in conclusion, we need change!" Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    From what I hear, you are to blame for the condition of #6 if only in your dreams.

Jono, this is your round. I doubt you will win the WW because if you did the world as we know it would cease to exsist, but USX president is within your reach.
    We started on Friday the thirteenth. Anything can happen.
    OMG, Wodey found a woman who agrees with him. He must be right, cos all women are always right all the time.

We started on Friday the thirteenth. Anything can happen.
    Yes, I recall your superstition about that in our skype chat.

I also remembering to promise you that if you win it, not only will I draw you a WW pic reflecting your victory, but I will spend more than 5 minutes on it, frame it, and mail it to you.

How goes the Travian commune btw? Are the concubines producing your future meta well?

Jono's plans do have some potential, particuarly article 6. As for his other stances, he wants to use the weak and the poor. We already do that, what we should do is utilize them for the betterment of the society. Lessening the gap between upper and middle class is good, because that means more resources being produces, which then creates more possibilty for resources to be stolen. Increase the fish in the sea, to feed the predators. Dont make them extinct.

Yes, I recall your superstition about that in our skype chat.

I also remembering to promise you that if you win it, not only will I draw you a WW pic reflecting your victory, but I will spend more than 5 minutes on it, frame it, and mail it to you.

How goes the Travian commune btw? Are the concubines producing your future meta well?
    Yeah, but unfortunately genetics are screwing up. The concubines aren't as care bear as me, so we get children who feel like warriors trapped in a care bear's body. /wrist

Yeah, but unfortunately genetics are screwing up. The concubines aren't as care bear as me, so we get children who feel like warriors trapped in a care bear's body. /wrist
    I am so tempted to siggy this.

Perhaps if you shaved their fur and left them Mad Max like haircuts they would be happier.

I mean you can't be raising uphappy carebear children. They may grow up to play WoW just to spite you.

I am so tempted to siggy this.

Perhaps if you shaved their fur and left them Mad Max like haircuts they would be happier.

I mean you can't be raising uphappy carebear children. They may grow up to play WoW just to spite you.
    Do it! Do it!

They aren't playing WoW. THEY JOINED ****ing NATO

~Jono

Do it! Do it!

They aren't playing WoW. THEY JOINED ****ing NATO

~Jono
    You should ground them!

But still look at the good ... atleast they didn't tag up with Fate. Those people are annoying!

You should ground them!

But still look at the good ... atleast they didn't tag up with Fate. Those people are annoying!
    Yeah, I hate FATE. They are all royal Hegelian dialectics. Especially Jarett, he's a nub.

edit: what the hell, b@5t4rd5 turns into Hegelian dialectics.

~Jono

Banned.

If elected president i promise:

1) 600 gold packages for each individual that throws their vote my way(this will be sponsored by the supposed AIDS Research Foundation I have been using to support our gold habit)

2) Nudez (normally reserved for spend happy paypal users)

3) A 4 month subscription to the Bot Wowza used to use (NOT guaranteed to keep your account from being zeroed)

4) The filmed execution of Jono (There will be a pool for execution methods)

5) The end to censorship here on the forums. DOWN WITH THE MODZIS! (The Coup shall begin soon >.>)

That is all YARR!

Quote Originally Posted by Lothair View Post

1) 600 gold packages for each individual that throws their vote my way(this will be sponsored by the supposed AIDS Research Foundation I have been using to support our gold habit)

3) A 4 month subscription to the Bot Wowza used to use (NOT guaranteed to keep your account from being zeroed)

5) The end to censorship here on the forums. DOWN WITH THE MODZIS! (The Coup shall begin soon >.>)

That is all YARR!
    1) You violate the terms and conditions! Clearly this nominee does not understand the constitutional basis for decision making!

2) Stole mine

3) See 1

4) For this, I buy in. Want to be my vice, then we can execute me and you can be president?

5) FOR GLORY

Yeah, I hate FATE. They are all royal Hegelian dialectics. Especially Jarett, he's a nub.

edit: what the hell, b@5t4rd5 turns into Hegelian dialectics.

~Jono
    Yeah, ****ing tar stole it from the .uk forums. They killed Kenny, those ********!

Out of curiousity... ***** *** **** ****

Quote Originally Posted by Lothair View Post

That is all YARR!
    That's hawt! Can have noods now? I don't want to wait till the poll is openned.

I never thought id say this, but im with jono.

Jono- President.
    Lothair- Vice
    Me- Secretary of the Interior

I covertly pretend to be Jono's right hand man, then secretly plan to execute him with Lothair. Attaing the VP position, which is what ive always wanted.

good idea jono!!!!

1) You violate the terms and conditions! Clearly this nominee does not understand the constitutional basis for decision making!
    I won last round with the promise of noods, cookies, rep, and cyboring... and didn't come thru with any of it.

uh that glorious 5 minutes I spent on december the 3 beg to differ!!!

uh that glorious 5 minutes I spent on december the 3 beg to differ!!!
    I know not of which you speak.

Rhyme
    USX3 - Guntherz
    USX4 - Chimera
    USX5 - Karma
    USX6 - DBA Bouncerus -> Didn't do much, retired.

Can I be Prime Minister? Eh?
    Usx Rd4: ScubaSteve
    Ukx: PapaSmurf
    Usx Rd6: Capn Stabbin
    Usx Rd7: Tim Tebow Rank 8 Attacker(- Natars)Rank 8 Defender(- WW holders)Rank 7 Hero!
    If Rhyme won the silver medal, would it be wrong to say Rhyme is a big steaming number 2? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Aegwyn View Post
    Jono sims it up like whoa, got big parties for hours like whoa, wheat shippin cranny dippin res flippin, like whoa...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamecake View Post
    did you really quote yourself in your siggy..... like whoa

Quote Originally Posted by Aegwyn View Post
    Can I be Prime Minister? Eh?
    This is a .US server. We have Presidents here.

/me waits for JD to get home from the bar and spam the thread.
    I second that nomination for Waffles, and also nominate JD.
    Is there
    a second for JD's nomination?
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillSeeker View Post
    I 2nd
    I come before you humbled by your nomination. I am just a mere servent of the people. I do not seek this office, but have been called upon by my fellow Travians and from a higher power (Tivon).
    This is my call to service. I only hope that my dedication, honesty, and trolling abilities is worthy enough of your vote. Ask not what this Forum can do for you, Ask what you can do for this Forum.

but have been called upon by my fellow Travians and from a higher power (Tivon).
    I think this may not be the higher power you want behind you to win a nomination.... lol
    s2 r2 BAM NE - STORMRIDERS

s2r3 - Farmboy
    I support the return of rep comments
    Last edited by Belladonna; Today at 10:20 AM.. Reason: Still not amused (ps - I was)

Unfortunately due to the far more qualified candidates for president, I must close my campaign.
    USX5 - Double Trouble : USX6 - Snow Whyte : USX7- Retired
    http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...terbigcopy.png
    Quote Originally Posted by halfcup View Post
    A flaming we will go! A flaming we will go!
    Hi ho you suck so hard! A flaming we will go!

Quote Originally Posted by Waffles! View Post
    Unfortunately due to the far more qualified candidates for president, I must close my campaign.
    Sorry Waffles!... we are going to make you see this one thru.

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by waffles! View Post
    unfortunately due to the far more qualified candidates for president, i must close my campaign.
    drama!!!!

Sorry Waffles!... we are going to make you see this one thru.
    You can't forcefully enslave me to the race for presidency!

I withdraw!

Jono for president!
    Last edited by Waffles!; 02-28-2009 at 04:11 PM.
    USX5 - Double Trouble : USX6 - Snow Whyte : USX7- Retired
    http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...terbigcopy.png
    Quote Originally Posted by halfcup View Post
    A flaming we will go! A flaming we will go!
    Hi ho you suck so hard! A flaming we will go!

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Waffles! View Post
    You can't forcefully enslave me to the race for presidency!

I withdraw!

Jono for president!
    I'm sorry- you don't actually have a choice in the matter.. You must continue to run.

EDIT: She's evil- of course it can enslave you to race!