Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 61 of 61

Thread: Bow Down!

  1. #41
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Out of my mind and into denial.
    Posts
    2,865

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    LMAO! I know that he is now the blue one and since we both have green names we have to fight over the pink and orange.
    You be orange, it would be funny to watch you top him.

  2. #42
    Philosopher Greenman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    LMAO! I know that he is now the blue one and since we both have green names we have to fight over the pink and orange.
    Silly me, I thought I was the green one...
    Like riding a bike... Only with more typing and less riding a bike
    http://forum.travian.us/picture.php?...pictureid=3580

  3. #43
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    On the Moon
    Posts
    3,755

    Default

    Mama Evil, I take it an allowance raise is out of the question...I think I was his first ban with his reacquired S-Mod position

    It's very fitting though. Like father, like son....cant stay out of trouble.

  4. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jjjjjesse View Post
    Mama Evil, I take it an allowance raise is out of the question...I think I was his first ban with his reacquired S-Mod position

    It's very fitting though. Like father, like son....cant stay out of trouble.
    He didn't know you were the one stealing his "gaming" magazines until I slipped it. I am sorry.

    My bad really.

    I will make it up to you...





    And if you are a really good boy, I mean keep your room cleaned, get your homework done, laundry in the hamper, dishwasher unloaded, lawn mowed, and stay out of my stash good boy I will consider giving up my 4 wheeler money for a little present for you.



    Shh, don't tell papa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Eb0l is the alpha and the omega
    The eternal pumpkin queen, and mother of gerbils
    So it was written and so it must forever be

  5. #45
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    On the Moon
    Posts
    3,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    He didn't know you were the one stealing his "gaming" magazines until I slipped it. I am sorry.

    My bad really.

    I will make it up to you...

    <pic>

    <pic>

    And if you are a really good boy, I mean keep your room cleaned, get your homework done, laundry in the hamper, dishwasher unloaded, lawn mowed, and stay out of my stash good boy I will consider giving up my 4 wheeler money for a little present for you.

    <pic>

    Shh, don't tell papa.


    I will be on my bestest behavior

    I was on a good boy streak for a while, then I was hit with two infractions within minutes! I mean no trouble.

    Im just an innocent little boy, daddy's magazines.

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jjjjjesse View Post


    I will be on my bestest behavior

    I was on a good boy streak for a while, then I was hit with two infractions within minutes! I mean no trouble.

    Im just an innocent little boy, daddy's magazines.
    You are the adopted offspring of a troll and a man in blue... I am glad you took after my side of the family!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Eb0l is the alpha and the omega
    The eternal pumpkin queen, and mother of gerbils
    So it was written and so it must forever be

  7. #47
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    On the Moon
    Posts
    3,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    You are the adopted offspring of a troll and a man in blue... I am glad you took after my side of the family!
    Papa Smurf and Mama Troll. I wont even post the picture I found...I just hope all smurf s are not that small.

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jjjjjesse View Post
    Papa Smurf and Mama Troll. I wont even post the picture I found...I just hope all smurf s are not that small.
    The Angel on one shoulder says "be good" and the devil on the other says "screw it, you haven't been banned in the last 10 minutes".

    I don't know which one to listen to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Eb0l is the alpha and the omega
    The eternal pumpkin queen, and mother of gerbils
    So it was written and so it must forever be

  9. #49
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    The angel.

    We like you here.

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicid View Post
    The angel.

    We like you here.
    I am ****ed no matter what.

    vBulletin Message
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    you haven't been banned for 10 minutes

    Date the ban will be lifted: 08-17-2009, 06:00 PM
    Deer Lurky,

    I saw that. Next time I expect "As you wish" for the reason.

    You have been warned.

    Some girls get flowers, some girls get potatos. I get banned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Eb0l is the alpha and the omega
    The eternal pumpkin queen, and mother of gerbils
    So it was written and so it must forever be

  11. #51
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Was your name Juniper on the .com forums?

  12. #52
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    On the Moon
    Posts
    3,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    The Angel on one shoulder says "be good" and the devil on the other says "screw it, you haven't been banned in the last 10 minutes".

    I don't know which one to listen to.
    vs.

    for the win!

    All the cool kids are doing it...and even some of the not so cool kids.

  13. #53
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jjjjjesse View Post

    All the cool kids are doing it...and even some of the not so cool kids.

    Jmanawsome.

  14. #54
    Philosopher Shenaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    John Hopkin Univerity
    Posts
    8,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am ****ed no matter what.
    Well, I thought that was pretty much implied considering you are the blue bunny...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirveri View Post
    I would like to have a fertile female for a mate

  15. #55
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    On the Moon
    Posts
    3,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicid View Post
    Jmanawsome.
    Are you talking dirty to me? If so...keep it up.

  16. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicid View Post
    Was your name Juniper on the .com forums?
    Perhaps.

    Most of my posts mysterously went missing. I was also Brazzel on the .uk forums for the two weeks I played UKX. The majority of my posts there did a vanishing act by the next day too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicid View Post
    Jmanawsome.
    My flame on him in S4 disappeared into nothingness. He is still banned and I fell alsleep before I got a reply. I would love to see if he wrote me back if anyone saved it.

    Quote Originally Posted by shenaynay View Post
    Well, I thought that was pretty much implied considering you are the blue bunny...
    :blushes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Eb0l is the alpha and the omega
    The eternal pumpkin queen, and mother of gerbils
    So it was written and so it must forever be

  17. #57
    Philosopher Shenaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    John Hopkin Univerity
    Posts
    8,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jjjjjesse View Post
    Are you talking dirty to me? If so...keep it up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfCPvKIsXI0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirveri View Post
    I would like to have a fertile female for a mate

  18. #58
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,536

    Default

    @ Mamma Evil.

    <forum has porn in it>
    Last edited by Lurk; 03-17-2009 at 09:57 PM.

  19. #59
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    On the Moon
    Posts
    3,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shenaynay View Post
    I must be dominate. Will you lick my dirty lense clean?

  20. #60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicid View Post
    @ Mamma Evil.

    <forum has porn in it>
    I spend a few minutes reading BRs and miss the good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Eb0l is the alpha and the omega
    The eternal pumpkin queen, and mother of gerbils
    So it was written and so it must forever be

  21. #61
    Banned.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    On the Moon
    Posts
    3,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I spend a few minutes reading BRs and miss the good stuff.
    Oh, I didnt miss it

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •