Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Idea for Next Round.

Quote Originally Posted by allie View Post
    Sooooo how's the weather in your neck of the woods?
    It's pretty boring actually. Light fake showers here and there with a 100% chance of me sending wheat.

I think he should hire me to be the poop spinner...
    when Life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you crap, don't touch it. Trust me.
    First. Then, second, for maximum fun.

Hah, Definitely won't be doing this to myself or I wouldn't have given the idea out to the community and would've just done it. I don't have time to run a newspaper by myself. I'll need a volunteer staff, preferably people from both sides.

It'll start next server when things start happening. I figure first issue will be alliance introductions once those get started.
    s1: [Help me think of a name for next round!]
    http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4612/soul3.png
    [Might be doing sigs for people soon. PM me if interested]
    Frequently check the announcements here!

Quote Originally Posted by Soulvaki View Post
    Hah, Definitely won't be doing this to myself or I wouldn't have given the idea out to the community and would've just done it. I don't have time to run a newspaper by myself. I'll need a volunteer staff, preferably people from both sides.

It'll start next server when things start happening. I figure first issue will be alliance introductions once those get started.
    Well, as they say, ideas are like a certain something I won't mention...everyone has one. I've found that people are usually more interested in putting time and effort into their own ideas than someone elses. Thus, if you aren't gonna do it I doubt it'll ever get done.

Not to imply you shouldn't have posted.

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Wily View Post
    Well, as they say, ideas are like a certain something I won't mention...everyone has one. I've found that people are usually more interested in putting time and effort into their own ideas than someone elses. Thus, if you aren't gonna do it I doubt it'll ever get done.

Not to imply you shouldn't have posted.
    I thought that saying was about excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Pickle View Post
    *shrug*

I guess I'm not feeling funny today.

Spam
    1/2" or 5/8"? I go 5/8" Type X...but that's just how I roll.
    Last edited by knight427; 03-20-2009 at 04:01 AM.

Banned.

I like paneling.

Stucco...a little rough on your back when you're up against it....

Originally Posted by Challenger
    There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours.
    When Life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you crap, don't touch it. Trust me.

Stucco...a little rough on your back when you're up against it....

turn around
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in English, thank a veteran.

Quote Originally Posted by Monsterdud3 View Post
    The server started already? Man, I missed the whole thing. Anyone got a light?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmoon View Post
    Sean24seven I think you are the one of the most intelligent people that post on this forum. Your profile is uplifting to me.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib_ronUaIig&NR=1

Sissies don't sign their negative rep!

Quote Originally Posted by sean24seven View Post
    turn around
    o.O

Now you're talking!!
    There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours.
    When Life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you crap, don't touch it. Trust me.

Banned.

o.O

Now you're talking!!
    Backdoor allie!

United States...and thats about as much as I am willing to let anyone know without knowing them firs

lol starts with a beautiful idea, ends with random ramblings mostly about sex.

::Shakes his head::

Well at least everything feels like its back to normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberGenesis View Post
    Actually yes, speaking as a 'leader' of sorts - That's mostly why i'm doing this. A leader's job IS to deal with the drama people like to cause. Some of it is basically misinformation, some of it is ill-informed members...the rest is people that just want to start a fight and need to get stabbed..
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenger View Post
    Wait does this mean Edge is changing it's motto from "keep the pimp hand strong" to "keep the farm hand strong?"
    Proud Commander of the Edge 3-B
    Edge Open Forum and Application Process

Quote Originally Posted by ILLQO View Post

Isn't that how ALL forums threads end?
    On an unrelated note: I'm slowly increasing my mouse sensitivity to gain better crosshair movment and precision on FPS's. I'm about to the point where I need a G5 or G9 mouse. It's fun watching my friends flip out at how much my mouse moves.
    Last edited by 5m4llP0X; 03-21-2009 at 07:38 AM.

United States...and thats about as much as I am willing to let anyone know without knowing them firs

I use a pretty traditional (lol to that) lasermouse for my fps moments.
    Though I once witnessed a guy useing a ball mouse to play CS.Source and he was pretty accurate, guess its all in the conditioned responses.

Alot like...Sending Wheat!
    Actually yes, speaking as a 'leader' of sorts - That's mostly why i'm doing this. A leader's job IS to deal with the drama people like to cause. Some of it is basically misinformation, some of it is ill-informed members...the rest is people that just want to start a fight and need to get stabbed..
    Wait does this mean Edge is changing it's motto from "keep the pimp hand strong" to "keep the farm hand strong?"

Good Morning Sever 1 US. Your mission, should you decide to accept it. Is to derail as many threads as you possibly can and that should any team member be "caught or banned", the Travian Mods will disavow any knowledge of your actions."This thread may self-destruct in five seconds."
    Last edited by sherriesfaith; 03-21-2009 at 02:47 PM.

It is kinda fun to filter your messages to the point that you can say like 3 things at once.

Quote Originally Posted by sherriesfaith View Post
    Good Morning Sever 1 US. Your mission, should you decide to accept it. Is to derail as many threads as you possibly can and that should any team member be "caught or banned, the Travian Mods will disavow any knowledge of your actions "This thread may self-destruct in five seconds,"
    It appears I must spread my rep before I can get you again!! Thank you for the laugh. Not much to laugh about today with a Dead Computer. Look out Geek Squad here I come...

(thank goodness for friends that allow you to bum time to check on things)

It appears I must spread my rep before I can get you again!! Thank you for the laugh. Not much to laugh about today with a Dead Computer. Look out Geek Squad here I come...

(thank goodness for friends that allow you to bum time to check on things)
    Good luck with the Geek Squad allie. Glad you got a good laugh.

I use a pretty traditional (lol to that) lasermouse for my fps moments.
    Though I once witnessed a guy useing a ball mouse to play CS.Source and he was pretty accurate, guess its all in the conditioned responses.

Alot like...Sending Wheat!
    I just like the fact that I don't have to move my hand much to get the headshot. I also like that I can do a Jumping spin and smack a heavy in the head as a scout. Neither of these take nearly as much effort, now.
    This also lends some benefits to griefing on TF2.

Sadly in CS I am an addicted p90 user... I do not do well for the quick jump triggering that the other weapons call for, but I am pretty good at reading the tactical layout and coming in at an angle so that I can get as many kills as possible before they reorient their line. Also most people just jump and spray at close range when someone is all up in their grill and the p90 honestly does more for sunstained close range gunfights than most of the other guns for its speed in movement.