Thread: Extra! Extra!

Default Extra! Extra!

There is rumors abound that Judges 2 is reconnecting with its TNT roots, turns out one of Judges 2 leaders is cousins with someone in TNT leadership. After a server long quarrel between the two cousins, they have reconciled there differences and will become a wing of TNT.

Discussions please on this new development?

USX:
    RD 1-3: Sirbugsly
    RD 4: Doobie
    RD 5: Sirbugsly
    RD 6: Genocide
    RD 7: What?
    RD15: Looney Bin

US 5X:
    Sirbugsly

This is false from what ive heard and my sources are pretty good there will be no more wings in TNT or at least for a very very very long time.
    USx- cuddlybunny
    US8- ericdfairchild
    US7- Don Juan IV
    Quote Originally Posted by pineappleface View Post
    How did I get so good? The question is how did you get so good? Your In TNT, the bestest alliance in s8, I should be bowing down to you
    Quote Originally Posted by Valexa View Post
    yeah me too... I like the name wootwoot... think thats what im going to name my puppy... can you imagine me walking my pitbull around the neighborhood yelling "Get off that poodle wootwoot!!!" LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky_Spy View Post
    not only are you clever and funny, and but modest too, can i join your fan club?

Please put some emphasis on rumor next time.
    Us8: Kamikrazy
    UsX: Black Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Sirbugsly View Post
    There is rumors abound that Judges 2 is reconnecting with its TNT roots, turns out one of Judges 2 leaders is cousins with someone in TNT leadership. After a server long quarrel between the two cousins, they have reconciled there differences and will become a wing of TNT.

Did you hear that TNT is actually aliens who have 25 hour days and thats why they are better then everyone else?
    us8~Peacekeeper~

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Matt View Post
    You were so sarcastic that you blew it up!
    Now the sarcastically impaired have nothing to go by!
    Oh noes

Quote Originally Posted by peacekeeper3 View Post
    Did you hear that TNT is actually aliens who have 25 hour days and thats why they are better then everyone else?
    From what I hear they are better than everyone else because they have deep rooted connections in every alliance and slowly they will develop an all quad meta for WW victory, starting with breaking Judges apart to gather another wing onto their already dominate alliance.
    USX:

US 5X:
    Sirbugsly

From what I hear they are better than everyone else because they have deep rooted connections in every alliance and slowly they will develop an all quad meta for WW victory, starting with breaking Judges apart to gather another wing onto their already dominate alliance.
    No....it's the 25 hour alien thing.
    S6: Mr. Giggles
    S8: Rampage
    S7: Legendary Sacs

Not to call you out but thats something alot of use need to look our for because its starting to plague minds. TNT may have a spy or two or a friend in northern alliances but they aren't deeply rooted in BS that is for sure. I heavily doubt roft or judges as well from what I know about both.
    us8~Peacekeeper~

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo Matt View Post
    You were so sarcastic that you blew it up!
    Now the sarcastically impaired have nothing to go by!
    Oh noes

I dont think they are good enough if you took there attack points and multiplied it by 7 they still wouldnt have more attack points then TNT and they are suppose to be at war. If you divided are population in half we would still have higher pop then them. There just not up to par sorry peoples.
    USx- cuddlybunny
    US8- ericdfairchild
    US7- Don Juan IV
    Quote Originally Posted by pineappleface View Post
    How did I get so good? The question is how did you get so good? Your In TNT, the bestest alliance in s8, I should be bowing down to you
    Quote Originally Posted by Valexa View Post
    yeah me too... I like the name wootwoot... think thats what im going to name my puppy... can you imagine me walking my pitbull around the neighborhood yelling "Get off that poodle wootwoot!!!" LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky_Spy View Post
    not only are you clever and funny, and but modest too, can i join your fan club?

Quote Originally Posted by peacekeeper3 View Post
    Not to call you out but thats something alot of use need to look our for because its starting to plague minds. TNT may have a spy or two or a friend in northern alliances but they aren't deeply rooted in BS that is for sure. I heavily doubt roft or judges as well from what I know about both.
    TNT is most rooted within BS...a top alliance separates and all the top players leave to create their own alliance, but still lacking the meta needed to take on TNT in end game. All the while makes no moves to secure their end game future. Makes one think....
    USX:

US 5X:
    Sirbugsly

TNT is most rooted within BS...a top alliance separates and all the top players leave to create their own alliance, but still lacking the meta needed to take on TNT in end game. All the while makes no moves to secure their end game future. Makes one think....
    Here, let me pick that up for you; looks like you dropped your tinfoil hat again.
    Us8: Kamikrazy
    UsX: Black Sheep

I have heard this rumor too.
    us6 Lilly
    Kami's best recruiter
    us8 iHurtU dual
    BTFF gebne

Who are you hearing these rumors from?

NW finally stopping the simfest = good thing
    New NW alliance trying to secure its quad and not wasting time on stupid cross quad gestures = good thing

What are you complaining about again? Or are you suggesting they take their troops that could be used for securing their quad and join the long line of alliances that figured they can 'flex' their muscles by suiciding troops into TNT walls?

So far as I know that hasn't worked out well for anyone yet.

They do it ftl

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

TNT saying they no work with anyone big in North. No viper, no judges, no BS, no LoNG. Maybe they plan on working with tiny north alliance. I think no. Maybe they no tell truth

Maybe you no speak good English...
    I smash you!

Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    Just because I tell you something, doesn't make it true.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatMonkey View Post
    TNT saying they no work with anyone big in North. No viper, no judges, no BS, no LoNG. Maybe they plan on working with tiny north alliance. I think no. Maybe they no tell truth
    Maybe YOU tell no truth? I honestly havn't lied when concerning alliance matters here on the forums and I tell you now that the only ties we have to the north to the best of my knowledge are personal friends and spies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Banger View Post
    Maybe you no speak good English...
    He is Russian to all our detriment. If only he had a proper grasp of English instead of allowing a translator. I'm sure he doesn't get half of what we mean.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 07-20-2009 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonothan Crane
    Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Maybe YOU tell no truth? I honestly havn't lied when concerning alliance matters here on the forums and I tell you now that the only ties we have to the north to the best of my knowledge are personal friends and spies.

He is Russian to all our detriment. If only he had a proper grasp of English instead of allowing a translator. I'm sure he doesn't get half of what we mean.
    Russian? Maybe. Or maybe he was raised by great apes after crashing in the darkest jungles of Africa as a baby. Tarzan the Ape Man, or BigFatMonkey? Merely coincidence? Inquiring minds want to know...

NW simfest over = $5 on mastercard

New NW alliance trying to secure its quad and not wasting time on stupid cross quad gestures = $10 on mastercard

TNT securing all quads = Priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasvati View Post
    NW simfest over = $5 on mastercard

New NW alliance trying to secure its quad and not wasting time on stupid cross quad gestures = $10 on mastercard

TNT securing all quads = Priceless
    uummmkaay thats believeable...

But about NW,
    My sources tell me that Judges has been laying the wood on TBW and TBW is now raiding their own villages b/c of some croplockage. Anyone wish to confirm/deny/elaborate?

Farmhand

Thordak has been too busy losing his hammer for that. Judges are a giant fail.

No No No

You have it all wrong. My cousins are in TBW, Brother is in BS, Aunt and Uncle in Long, Sister in Judges, and a couple RLF in the other big alliances.
    s1 r4 Yak dual
    s6r1 Coffeene AKA Moop
    s8 iHurtU

Quote Originally Posted by itsme View Post
    No No No

You have it all wrong. My cousins are in TBW, Brother is in BS, Aunt and Uncle in Long, Sister in Judges, and a couple RLF in the other big alliances.
    Like I said... All Quad Meta... FTW!
    USX:

US 5X:
    Sirbugsly

It's good to keep it in the family. Most of mine play. Well, the ones who know how to work a computer play.
    http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...23/001-3-1.gif

And here is my MySpace page

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane View Post
    HaHa.. Dirty South is a term of endearment.. I heard it on MTV once.. I think it was Master Diddy or some rapper.. but I will take Nasty North any day. Nasty > Dirty

MJ
    Quote Originally Posted by myrcat View Post
    That doesn't mean I don't have one. Besides any truly smart girl knows how to use her feminine charms to her advantage.

Like I said... All Quad Meta... FTW!
    BLT FTW!

Why fight for glory when we can just ally up 90% of the top 300 players.

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    uummmkaay thats believeable...

But about NW,
    My sources tell me that Judges has been laying the wood on TBW and TBW is now raiding their own villages b/c of some croplockage. Anyone wish to confirm/deny/elaborate?
    Yes. Confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Plah View Post
    Yes. Confirmed.
    and it makes sense. would you rather let the warehouse overflow? granted they could be getting out of croplockage, but in the middle of a war this way is much easier.
    Ring of Thorns

Quote Originally Posted by Velvet Knight View Post
    and it makes sense. would you rather let the warehouse overflow? granted they could be getting out of croplockage, but in the middle of a war this way is much easier.
    I agree it makes total sense, I've been there before and its a bad situation to be in. Anyone else want to weigh in? Right now we have one person confirming...another person cheering about the loss of a big hammer.

Although, (and I admit I'm just speculating here) if the attacker viewed that defender as a severe threat...and IF a lot of cats followed that clear wave. Perhaps losing such a fantastic hammer as that might be worth it to the attacker.

Just playing a bit o devils advocate here. I'd rather be the aggressor rebuilding a hammer than a defender rebuilding the ruins of a village.

I agree it makes total sense, I've been there before and its a bad situation to be in. Anyone else want to weigh in? Right now we have one person confirming...another person cheering about the loss of a big hammer.

Although, (and I admit I'm just speculating here) if the attacker viewed that defender as a severe threat...and IF a lot of cats followed that clear wave. Perhaps losing such a fantastic hammer as that might be worth it to the attacker.

Just playing a bit o devils advocate here. I'd rather be the aggressor rebuilding a hammer than a defender rebuilding the ruins of a village.
    fairly positive several cat waves met the same fate as the hammer. I never saw all the real report(s), but alliance mates were talking about it.
    Ring of Thorns

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetofu View Post
    Thordak has been too busy losing his hammer for that. Judges are a giant fail.
    Lol true.
    us8 - gorath grim dual Drew

may my macemen rest in peace

Farmhand

Fortunately that wasn't the case, and we get to laugh even more. He severely underestimated the defensive power of TBW and maybe cleared half of the defense there. It was a completely unexpected loss for him and the mails that went out in Judges made me pee myself a little from laughing so hard