Thread: how long after banned?

Default how long after banned?

how long does it take after a player is banned for his villages to disappear so you can found a village there?

If they don't get unbanned it stays there for two weeks, it disappears... right?

you have to wait for the banned player to be deleted. there's a large set of criteria for account deletion based on inactivity.
    Retired.
    s3r2: Deakon - Nemesis/WFTW (winnarz!!) ...... s6r2: Anon - CD (lulz, failtrain)...... s1r4: Trogdor - 7RU

i was banned for a month and after that played till end game.. S& i was very new to the game and i think the player i had the trouble with was the MH .. the way he talked it almost seemed like i offended him and he was gotta show me.....

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dog View Post
    i was banned for a month and after that played till end game.. S& i was very new to the game and i think the player i had the trouble with was the MH .. the way he talked it almost seemed like i offended him and he was gotta show me.....
    I have found MHs to be as cooperative and helpful as could be expected. If you have reasons to believe the multihunter was being unfair, you should take it up with an administrator and they'll look into it.
    S7R1 Gemini's

۝ Pacman Fever Award of Munchiness ۝

that was my first tme in the game and with dealing with a MH .. he would not tell me how long i was banned for .. no biggie .. it is over and he only shut down on servers account and thats end game

I think it all depends on what they did to get banned.

I had a great farm get banned for a week or two and then they were back. On another server a player was banned for about 3 months before they were deleted... or they deleted on their own. And on another server the person was banned and then a day later they were gone... again not sure who deleted the account.

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    you have to wait for the banned player to be deleted. there's a large set of criteria for account deletion based on inactivity.
    What he said.....

Murdok
    Multihunter .US?

what is the criteria? thankx

Quote Originally Posted by TomatoRed View Post
    what is the criteria? thankx
    I believe its related to player size, sitter activity, and gold use. Might be more than that, or completely different.

Hopefully Murdok or another MH will be around again.
    Retired.
    s3r2: Deakon - Nemesis/WFTW (winnarz!!) ...... s6r2: Anon - CD (lulz, failtrain)...... s1r4: Trogdor - 7RU

Philosopher

I believe its related to player size, sitter activity, and gold use. Might be more than that, or completely different.

Hopefully Murdok or another MH will be around again.
    If you have gold your account will never be deleted, I believe.
    Dethy record:
    As mafia:4-3
    As detective: 14-3
    Overall:18-6

Quote Originally Posted by dixy_normous View Post
    If you have gold your account will never be deleted, I believe.
    gold use greatly extends the life of an account, but not forever.
    Retired.

So is there anyway to find out how long a player (or players) is banned for? There are 5 great farms near me, all part of the same alliance, and the entire alliance has been banned. Since they all started around the same time, and have similar names, and were all banned on the same day, I suspect the entire alliance was one person. They have all been banned for over a month now, and are cluttering up my 13x13. I either want them back so I can farm them, or gone so I can settle the tiles.

Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by toomuch View Post
    So is there anyway to find out how long a player (or players) is banned for? There are 5 great farms near me, all part of the same alliance, and the entire alliance has been banned. Since they all started around the same time, and have similar names, and were all banned on the same day, I suspect the entire alliance was one person. They have all been banned for over a month now, and are cluttering up my 13x13. I either want them back so I can farm them, or gone so I can settle the tiles.

Any suggestions?
    Depending on the reason for the ban, the accounts may never be unbanned. You can send a message to the MH and ask for those accounts to be deleted/unbanned, but it's really up to the MH.

What really gets me is when people who own really nice oases in your 7X7 get banned. I had to wait a whole month before I could snatch a 50% oasis for my capital cropper that was owned by a banned dude.

Another thing that ticks me off is people who get banned so their troops don't die from starvation or for some other reason like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll&Hyde View Post
    What really gets me is when people who own really nice oases in your 7X7 get banned. I had to wait a whole month before I could snatch a 50% oasis for my capital cropper that was owned by a banned dude.

Another thing that ticks me off is people who get banned so their troops don't die from starvation or for some other reason like that.
    It's not unheard of for MH to release oasis ownership from banned players.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayden View Post
    Would me contacting the game staff help to remove him sooner
    couldn't hurt. send the MH a message with what you'd like to happen.
    Retired.

The Multihunter cannot and will not tell you exactly how long a ban is for or why the account is banned. The account will not be unbanned until they have communicated with the Multihunter, so if that never happens then naturally the Mh cannot give you a time estimate of an account being unbanned. We don't share reasons for an account being banned for various reasons - partly for legal reasons, partly because it's no-one's business besides the account owner's, and partly because we sign an NDA that prevents us from disclosing that kind of information.

In cases where an account is permanently banned or the owner is logging in just to keep the account alive, the Mh/admins will consider partial deletion of the account's villages, entire deletion of the account, or temporary unbanning. Send the Mh a message and if you get referred to the administrator then send an email with all of the details that you have available. Help us help you - the more detailed your message the less time it will take to resolve the problem.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit.

[7:32 AM] Jason (Al Bundy raidslave): Who the **** loses an arti to 18 phalanx
    [7:32 AM] Old Timer US1: The same faction that loses one to 66 legos