Thread: s6 down.

Default s6 down.

Game data unavailable.

I know maintenance is coming, but not during this time frame. Anyone else locked out?

Yes.

Sucks. Much.

Yup...now I'm bored

Yes they can.

Charlotte, that's one.

Cool Figures...

I have a terrible day at work. This girls won't stop txting me...

And now I can't even play Travian. what;s next people!?

Why????? Why??????

It appears that the 9am maintenance time is in Germany local time instead of EST. Way to screw everyone up by not including a time zone.

Server came back up but is rolled back.

Awesome....So now I stayed up late to not even be able to do anything...

lol wow im the only green in my alliance. XD yellows every were. whats the kick policy on that?

im sad now. what happens to out going attacks do they get called back home or do the attacks get put on hold and on a count down?
    S3 Spira
    please excuse my horrible playing as i still am a noob

Default what happen???

now the server 6 is back but the database is not from today. i lost a lot of upgrade for which i used travian plus!!!! so what happen?

yeah it probable ticked off every serious player thats consistently active I wasted this whole day if not more I wish I could shoot some one for this I doubt they care that I spent the last 24 hours growing like wild fire almost dont even want to play anymore just so I can wait another couple days to get to where I was 2 hours ago and what are the chances I'll get the same trades I got earlier today I might not even be able to grow in the same way

This is BS!!! They said it would be 930 am Eastern Time!! That is USA time not German time!! I may delete and never play travian again over this!!!

We are very sorry for the issues Unfortunately that was not the scheduled maintenance as announced, that maintenance will still be happening. It was a database issue instead. I have released a sysmsg on the server about the issue.

|Travian Manual|Forum Rules|Server Rules|
    "Veni, Vidi, Victus sum"

The 10 gold is a joke. It rewards all the inactives while insults all the active players. However, we don't have much choice either we quit and play another game, or we grit our teeth and play on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pabst View Post
    The 10 gold is a joke. It rewards all the inactives while insults all the active players. However, we don't have much choice either we quit and play another game, or we grit our teeth and play on.
    The 10 gold isn't meant to replicate the time you've lost, just as a token of our apology for the inconveniance it causes. Obviously we try to minimize these issues as much as possible, but sadly they sometimes still happen.

|Travian Manual|Forum Rules|Server Rules|
    "Veni, Vidi, Victus sum"

You play the server for almost a year. One day isnt going to kill you, get over it.