Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mr. Dan Chak

Necro'd because Sorcey once wrote me a poem.
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

I approve this necro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

What's a Dan Chak?

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    What's a Dan Chak?
    It depends. It's a name a guy made up for a D&D character long long ago and then used for many many forums (or at least one). However, in Malta it's the name of a sex act that requires bungie cords, Miracle Whip and an 18th century lounge chair made in Tulsa Oklahoma. Note: not only is it illegal in most of Europe and all of America, it can cause actual physical harm if done improperly.
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    It depends. It's a name a guy made up for a D&D character long long ago and then used for many many forums (or at least one). However, in Malta it's the name of a sex act that requires bungie cords, Miracle Whip and an 18th century lounge chair made in Tulsa Oklahoma. Note: not only is it illegal in most of Europe and all of America, it can cause actual physical harm if done improperly.
    That chair factory was moved to Lawton after Roberts boys were caught singing "Something Good is Going to Happen to You" in one while...this is a family forum. Hush money was paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    Well Mr. Dan Chak. That was a very intriguing story. Can you please care to share your story of doing the "Dan Chak" wrong? You said if it was done improperly it can cause physical harm. What kind of physical harm may I ask?

Let's just say his purple thong doesn't bulge anymore and leave it at that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You should quote yourself. It's like liking your Facebook status or high-fiving yourself in the mirror.

It's what I would do if I didn't have to keep mine exactly how it is for madsquirrels and erazer.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    I would of thought Dan Chak was more of a pink g-string kinda guy. Brings out the colour in his eyes, but I will take your word for it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Blazin1 View Post
    Actually, it does. Just... not in the place most others do

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    I would of thought Dan Chak was more of a pink g-string kinda guy. Brings out the colour in his eyes, but I will take your word for it.
    The magnificent stained purple thong, hand-crafted from the belly button lint collected from thousands of belly buttons, has always been purple as a tribute to the one and only Prince!

Dan!

Does this mean you are playing if you are visiting the forums? You can always dual on my account if you would like.

boxy
    Current Servers:

s4 Mr. Poopypants
    s1 Old Timer
    s2-Banana Hammock

Quote Originally Posted by trumpery View Post
    Dan!

Does this mean you are playing if you are visiting the forums? You can always dual on my account if you would like.

boxy
    Glad to see yourself on the forums again.

Dan!

boxy
    Hey! I remember you! I use to have your Skype ID until you changed it...
    I'm not playing Travian at the moment. I have another game that eats up all of my free time and not-so-free time.
    How you doing? I still have your nekkid posterior showing up as MY pic on Facebook.

Dan!

boxy
    My darling boxy.....come play with me on S1. S4 had gotten so boring!

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    My darling boxy.....come play with me on S1. S4 had gotten so boring!
    Thats what you think Cis. Just cause s1's forum is really active and s4's isn't... doesn't mean s4 isn't good. Its fun over here....Just wish you were still here.

S1 does seem like fun though....So many names I know.

Miss you Cissssssssssss

Not too late to join us1 Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    S4 had gotten so boring!
    Yeah, I cannot farm those 2 puny villas you produced in record time of 2 months cuz you deleted. Fun is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Vicious_Machine View Post
    Not too late to join us1 Spencer
    C'mon VM - Don't drag me into that one too. The forum does look more active then this one though....