Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed

Default Disappointed

I am woefully disappointed at the slow rate of expansion. There is no way someone who starts a week late should be the 5th person to get village 2. Get your act together you slacker teutons. You should be ashamed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Briares View Post
    I can't wait to see Elex be the new Felifar on us4.
    us2 JeffersonX

there were way to many server ending at the same time..... all the good players already went to other servers....

Quote Originally Posted by Empireruler View Post
    there were way to many server ending at the same time..... all the good players already went to other servers....
    I wouldn't believe that if I were you.
    Que the big bad wolf music
    Exit2DOS CTRL-ALT-DEL
    S2R3 - Maave - Mayhem - and friends
    S2R4 - Eubenn Hadd - Mayhem/NA~ROA~

Quote Originally Posted by hej View Post
    Don't fret, bagged... your posts being accurate seems more and more like a coincidence as time goes by.

Quote Originally Posted by elex View Post
    I am woefully disappointed at the slow rate of expansion. There is no way someone who starts a week late should be the 5th person to get village 2. Get your act together you slacker teutons. You should be ashamed.
    I suppose I am a little slow
    Server 2: Mother Popcorn

Son, I am disappoint.
    s2 r2 BAM NE - STORMRIDERS

s2r3 - Farmboy
    I support the return of rep comments
    Last edited by Belladonna; Today at 10:20 AM.. Reason: Still not amused (ps - I was)

elex are you on the jefferson account? is it the same people from s4?

It is the JeffersonX account and Jefferson is the only one from us4. I was not on the Jefferson account on us4.
    us2 JeffersonX

Farmhand

I'm insanely slow for some reason right now.. which sux

It is the JeffersonX account and Jefferson is the only one from us4. I was not on the Jefferson account on us4.
    Ah, thanks just curious

I'll be settling tomorrow, long trip

Villager

I'm bad at this game that's why. And the fact that a triple account is getting to farms faster than a single account T.T which further supports the fact that I'm terrible at this game.
    Last edited by Yue-; 09-06-2010 at 05:17 PM.
    S2R4 - Inc. S&L

Antonius!

Didn't know you were playing again this round.

Shoot me a PM.
    S3R2- Einar
    S2R3- WrlckThWckd
    S2R4- Wadsworth
    S5R4- Einar
    S5R5- Bob

I couldn't agree more. We went all out for village 2 thinking there would be competition for our cropper...guess not. Good to hear some good players came back for another round...
    s2r3 = Adan101
    s2r4 = Legend
    WW Hammer (1 hammer, 2 walls, 1 victory)
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...d9,11117801d22
    s2r5 = Shakespeare
    s5r5 = IALTO
    s2r6 = Count Von Count

Don't look at me, the only reason I came back was because I was with a lower key group of people, and I could sim my way to village #2.
    Remember, this is an online forum. I have just as much poo to fling as you do.

http://forum.travian.us/attachment.p...1&d=1247465912

Quote Originally Posted by MokMonster View Post
    So if you can suck a golf bar through a garden hose and are willing to do so for the biggest/safest/most-survivalist man around, you will most likely live as long as he will.

This sounds like good news, I'm gonna go register right now
    Call me Walt~
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane's Apprentice View Post
    Travian is like a black hole. It sucks you in and there is no escape from it. Don't try to resist and you won't feel as much pain.
    us2r2: ultimateman13 (SIM-?) us2r3: ultimateman13 (Classy) us5r2: ortega3 -dual- (ROBRP)

I'm even more surprised that WVF were the only ones smart enough to go after the 150% croppers.

Quote Originally Posted by Motza View Post
    I'm even more surprised that WVF were the only ones smart enough to go after the 150% croppers.
    Hey, a close 125% ain't so bad

depends on what you're doing. if you're simming a WW hammer, you need the 150%. If you're going to actually do attacking all server, a 100% with a great location is much, much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    I'm still new to actually presenting opinions to other people that require quality substance behind them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ConanHC View Post
    I havent enjoyed my last 24 hours on this forum, in big part because of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonius View Post
    The 125% really isn't that bad... I'm talking more about the guy in PD; that guy is on crack.

Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    depends on what you're doing. if you're simming a WW hammer, you need the 150%. If you're going to actually do attacking all server, a 100% with a great location is much, much better.
    Eh.. I don't think so; people who settle farther out will have a much easier time building in these next few weeks as the ring of new villages begins to surround them. Feeding 2 villages by raiding 6+ hours out isn't my idea of fun.

Eh.. I don't think so; people who settle farther out will have a much easier time building in these next few weeks as the ring of new villages begins to surround them. Feeding 2 villages by raiding 6+ hours out isn't my idea of fun.
    I'm talking about long term. The unique artifacts spawn near the center, and the large spawn in the middle. And when attacking cross quad, I'd rather be near the center, possibly with a speed arti.

It's the difference in playing styles. Some wanna sit around and sim up a large WW hammer in the boonies where they can't get attacked, others like to be in the action and fight all server where location matters more than an extra 25-50% bonus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    I'm still new to actually presenting opinions to other people that require quality substance behind them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ConanHC View Post
    I havent enjoyed my last 24 hours on this forum, in big part because of you.

you noobs, i'm settling a 6c next to my spawn
    s2r3: hyperrrrrr (MTMCWS) we won!!!

s2r4: http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/1138/crafty.gif

Quote Originally Posted by DrC View Post
    I can't possibly keep all the BS I spin fresh in memory-I do it so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonius View Post
    It came down to a 125% 8 tiles away and a 150% 96 tiles away. It was not much of a contest...
    us2 JeffersonX

depends on what you're doing. if you're simming a WW hammer, you need the 150%.
    Cause no one has EVER simmed a great endgame hammers with something less than a 150%
    un-Retired

s2r4: Spear Factory - Storm

I should have my settlers ready in the next 48 hours. Now lets see who drops in where until then. everyone want to say where they plan to go, So I do not walk my settlers somewhere for no reason?
    S2R3 wonder hit- http://travian-reports.net/us/report/38446810ada
    S2R4 wonder hit- http://www.gettertools.com/s2.travian.us.3/kb/sG7X6zka
    S2R5 wonder hit- http://travian-reports.net/us/report/182023113ee
    Who dat?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hektur View Post
    you are right
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    You're so right
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bane View Post
    You're right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron80 View Post
    RK is right,
    Quote Originally Posted by Verlanie View Post
    You're right.

Banned.

I'm talking about long term. The unique artifacts spawn near the center, and the large spawn in the middle. And when attacking cross quad, I'd rather be near the center, possibly with a speed arti.

It's the difference in playing styles. Some wanna sit around and sim up a large WW hammer in the boonies where they can't get attacked, others like to be in the action and fight all server where location matters more than an extra 25-50% bonus.
    Burp I like the sound of that,

Skype me plz

Villager

My available choices for 15c are...

75% - The square right next to me.
    100% - 14 Squares away.
    125% - 26 Squares away.
    150% - The closest was the village Carebears took. If I wanted a 150% in NW, it would be 160 squares away.

I'm leaning towards the 75% one >.>. Think I shouldn't?
    S2R4 - Inc. S&L

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Yue- View Post
    My available choices for 15c are...

75% - The square right next to me.
    100% - 14 Squares away.
    125% - 26 Squares away.
    150% - The closest was the village Carebears took. If I wanted a 150% in NW, it would be 160 squares away.

I'm leaning towards the 75% one >.>. Think I shouldn't?

You could quit being a wussy and move in next door and take it.

Hey hey hey there's a 75% 15c with a 9c right beside it in the 7x7 I spawned!
    Call me Walt~
    Travian is like a black hole. It sucks you in and there is no escape from it. Don't try to resist and you won't feel as much pain.
    us2r2: ultimateman13 (SIM-?) us2r3: ultimateman13 (Classy) us5r2: ortega3 -dual- (ROBRP)

Villager

Quote Originally Posted by BLAH View Post
    You could quit being a wussy and move in next door and take it.
    That's exactly what I should do. Good advice thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimateman13 View Post
    Hey hey hey there's a 75% 15c with a 9c right beside it in the 7x7 I spawned!
    Hard to tell if you're imitating me (but likely since it says in your sig you aren't playing this round) because what you just said is so similar to my situation. Except the fact that I have 2 9c's in my 8x8 and another 15c in my 9x9 in addition to the 15c right next to me.
    Last edited by Yue-; 09-07-2010 at 05:54 PM.
    S2R4 - Inc. S&L

You will make me cry if you take a 75% 15c even if it is next door. I have done that and regretted it.
    us2 JeffersonX

Blah was saying you should try and take it from carebears.

I would probably go for the 125. It is close enough for any and all means
    s2 r2 BAM NE - STORMRIDERS

s2r3 - Farmboy
    I support the return of rep comments
    Last edited by Belladonna; Today at 10:20 AM.. Reason: Still not amused (ps - I was)

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Tivon View Post

WAres the fun in dat?

Villager

Quote Originally Posted by Tivon View Post
    Blah was saying you should try and take it from carebears.

I knew he meant that, and I responded with sarcasm, apparently it has to be in blue before most people realize that it is. Or maybe I should of worded it better so I didn't need to put it in blue.

As for the 125%, there are 2 big players that are just near it and might attack my 15c. Of course I'm not really worried about this as I can just spend down, but they look like they can get catas soon, and I don't feel like falling behind and wasting troops by defending my 15c from those 2.
    Last edited by Yue-; 09-07-2010 at 05:59 PM.
    S2R4 - Inc. S&L

You will make me cry if you take a 75% 15c even if it is next door. I have done that and regretted it.
    Me to
    S2R3 Gloryhogg - WVF (First Hammer, Teut)
    S2R4 Hej Hogg - WVF Won! (First Gaul Hammer)
    S2R5 Shakespeare - WVF
    S2R6 Snuffleupagus - FEAR Won! (Experiment Hammer, 48 hrs of troop build artie total)
    S5R? Gloryhogg - US Won! - "Gloryhogg" was ruler over the largest personal empire." (Solo WW Kill Hammer)
    S4R4 Iron Pig - TDS Won! (First Roman Hammer)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hektur View Post
    WVF won with Hogg at the helm, you kiss his feet, recognize him as one of the greatest leaders you've seen, praise him.
    Record 4 wins 2 losses - 6 WW hammers

Hard to tell if you're imitating me (but likely since it says in your sig you aren't playing this round) because what you just said is so similar to my situation. Except the fact that I have 2 9c's in my 8x8 and another 15c in my 9x9 in addition to the 15c right next to me.
    Meh. Made an account yesterday, set the deletion timer already, school started

Pay me a visit on S1.
    Call me Walt~

As for the 125%, there are 2 big players that are just near it and might attack my 15c.
    Sorry, thought you had a spine.

Seriously, even if they get catas, they might not both fight you, or they might leave, or you can join one alliance and use the relationships there to beat the other's off.

So if you can suck a golf bar through a garden hose and are willing to do so for the biggest/safest/most-survivalist man around, you will most likely live as long as he will.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade View Post

Seriously, even if they get catas, they might not both fight you, or they might leave, or you can join one alliance and use the relationships there to beat the other's off.
    Or you could join one of their alliances and spy on that alliance for the other alliance, then no one would touch you. well, at least until you goofed up with the spyinig and reveal yourself as the spy, then everyone will want to get you. But hey, thats what makes the game fun.
    un-Retired

s2r4: Spear Factory - Storm

But cheating is frowned upon

Quote Originally Posted by bozotyler View Post
    But cheating is frowned upon
    [Inapropriate Hangover quote here]
    S1
    S2
    *Hint, I love cake more than a fat kid loves cake.

Villager

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade View Post

Hey man **** is valuable in the beginning. Can't afford to lose troops that early on in the game. Every resource counts and every troop counts.
    S2R4 - Inc. S&L

Hey man **** is valuable in the beginning. Can't afford to lose troops that early on in the game. Every resource counts and every troop counts.
    That's awesome. Really though, take the 125% 15c, because those troops spent now are worth the extra millions in res you'll get later.

Unless, of course, you're spineless.