Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 157

Thread: The Southeast

  1. #1
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default The Southeast

    ...is officially owned by Evolve and Dam. Inc.!

    Dam. Inc. is a well oiled attack machine that wishes to export our brand of pain anywhere on the map, while Evolve is a sizeable, structured group that wants to run for endgame.

    The pairing of the two and concentration of our strengths should make S1 interesting. (Besides locking the SE down)

    Yes, Dam. Inc. will keep its own identity and aggression, but we will be coordinating as one with Evolve...


    This is a war game, so let's play the game the way it was intended S1
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  2. #2

    Default

    You act as if this is news.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    You act as if this is news.
    Well it is news. We dont have your magic eight ball. We cant afford one. We are to poor for it. So poor that gold is not an option for both alliances.
    us1 - HelleborE

  4. #4

    Default

    It isn't news, most people figured you guys would confed when Luisss refused to go to war with y'all. It was a match made in "Travian heaven"
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  5. #5

    Default

    I'd just like to point out that the SE seems to unify immediately on every server I've been on.

    What's up with you people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenaynay View Post
    According to the theory of evolution, you probably shouldn't be allowed here either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You're a ******* idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I DON'T CARE WHAT THE ANSWER IS.
    S3- Nemesis- http://travian-reports.net/us/report/60926971ac5 (That clay pit had it coming!!!!!!)
    S1- Trannysaurusrex- 7RU (the awesome wing)
    S1- Inshallah. It be but the will of God.

    No neg coords for me.

  6. #6

    Default

    And by 'match made in Travian heaven' we mean 'See you on your Rally Points sometime after mid-game.'

    Bunch of hippies.
    Quote Originally Posted by aquias View Post
    ROFL. I'm reminded of what Tyr from S1R1 said. "I just realized, we're playing the game on a whole different level from everyone else" :P Prior to quitting I played with a bunch of lunatics.
    I am S1's very own 7RU-Black Dynamite

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    It isn't news, most people figured you guys would confed when Luisss refused to go to war with y'all. It was a match made in "Travian heaven"
    We were attacking each other FYI. We just left the cats at home.
    us1 - HelleborE

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaspheme View Post
    We were attacking each other FYI. We just left the cats at home.
    Can you really call that attacking?
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaspheme View Post
    We were attacking each other FYI. We just left the cats at home.

    LOL... that's like saying 'We fight, but just don't throw punches...'

    Bunch of emos.

    I bet you guys dont even jump around at concerts...
    Quote Originally Posted by aquias View Post
    ROFL. I'm reminded of what Tyr from S1R1 said. "I just realized, we're playing the game on a whole different level from everyone else" :P Prior to quitting I played with a bunch of lunatics.
    I am S1's very own 7RU-Black Dynamite

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydir View Post
    LOL... that's like saying 'We fight, but just don't throw punches...'

    Bunch of emos.

    I bet you guys dont even jump around at concerts...

    Huh!!! How did you know that. I like to sit and watch the concert. Is that wrong?
    us1 - HelleborE

  11. #11
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydir View Post
    And by 'match made in Travian heaven' we mean 'See you on your Rally Points sometime after mid-game.'
    Sounds like fun. But you have a whole rebellion to whip into shape first!

    We have a headstart .
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    Can you really call that attacking?

    Did you see any report???
    us1 - HelleborE

  13. #13

    Default

    LIES...You guys are huggers. Huggers dont win anything in Travian other than endgame...and endgame is for hippies.
    Quote Originally Posted by aquias View Post
    ROFL. I'm reminded of what Tyr from S1R1 said. "I just realized, we're playing the game on a whole different level from everyone else" :P Prior to quitting I played with a bunch of lunatics.
    I am S1's very own 7RU-Black Dynamite

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaspheme View Post
    Did you see any report???
    No, because there were none to be seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydir View Post
    LIES...You guys are huggers. Huggers dont win anything in Travian other than endgam...and endgame is for hippies.

    Endgame? Was that Travian designed for???

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    No, because there were none to be seen.
    Well dont talk then. If you cant back up what you post.
    Last edited by Toucan; 09-14-2010 at 01:35 AM. Reason: Double Post - Use the Multi-Quote Function.
    us1 - HelleborE

  16. #16

    Default

    French people double post. 'Nuff said.
    Quote Originally Posted by aquias View Post
    ROFL. I'm reminded of what Tyr from S1R1 said. "I just realized, we're playing the game on a whole different level from everyone else" :P Prior to quitting I played with a bunch of lunatics.
    I am S1's very own 7RU-Black Dynamite

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaspheme View Post
    Well dont talk then. If you cant back up what you post.
    ...I'm backing up what I'm posting by saying there are no reports? If you've been "attacking" each other where are YOUR reports?
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydir View Post
    French people double post. 'Nuff said.
    Is the the only thing you can come up with.

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    ...I'm backing up what I'm posting by saying there are no reports? If you've been "attacking" each other where are YOUR reports?

    Why showing the report to you for you to troll about it.
    us1 - HelleborE

  19. #19

    Default

    LOL... you guys are so French:

    Blaspheme: "We are le fighting!!"
    Luiss: "Oui! Indeed, we are launching many troops!"
    Blaspheme: "Yes, troops! But, umm, there are no cats...umm, no cats because we are saving them for endgame!!"
    Luiss: "Indeed! We are le hippies and all your endgames are belong to us now!"
    Together: "Buahahaha...let's go write in our diaries and listen to Hawthorn Heights!"
    Quote Originally Posted by aquias View Post
    ROFL. I'm reminded of what Tyr from S1R1 said. "I just realized, we're playing the game on a whole different level from everyone else" :P Prior to quitting I played with a bunch of lunatics.
    I am S1's very own 7RU-Black Dynamite

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaspheme View Post
    Why showing the report to you for you to troll about it.
    You're telling me to post reports that don't exist...then you won't show proof of actual attacking that you claim to be going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydir View Post
    LOL... you guys are so French:

    Blaspheme: "We are le fighting!!"
    Luiss: "Oui! Indeed, we are launching many troops!"
    Blaspheme: "Yes, troops! But, umm, there are no cats...umm, no cats because we are saving them for endgame!!"
    Luiss: "Indeed! We are le hippies and all your endgames are belong to us now!"
    Together: "Buahahaha...let's go write in our diaries and listen to Hawthorn Heights!"

    hehe you are good in french. You manage to say OUI



    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    You're telling me to post reports that don't exist...then you won't show proof of actual attacking that you claim to be going on?
    We posted BR in the past (we didnt lately because we didnt want to brag about it). If you failed to look at them its not my problem.
    Last edited by Blaspheme; 09-14-2010 at 01:09 AM.
    us1 - HelleborE

  22. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaspheme View Post
    hehe you are good in french. You manage to say OUI
    I honestly thought you said wee.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  23. #23

    Default

    I see the two of them high-fiving over some poutine before finding a quiet corner for some 'alone time.'

    Makes me wanna puke...BEGONE SATAN!!! DEMONS BEGONE!
    Quote Originally Posted by aquias View Post
    ROFL. I'm reminded of what Tyr from S1R1 said. "I just realized, we're playing the game on a whole different level from everyone else" :P Prior to quitting I played with a bunch of lunatics.
    I am S1's very own 7RU-Black Dynamite

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaspheme View Post
    We posted BR in the past (we didnt lately because we didnt want to brag about it). If you failed to look at them its not my problem.
    In the past...but again, like you said, there were no cats, so no damage that couldn't be easily fixed was done. Good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    In the past...but again, like you said, there were no cats, so no damage that couldn't be easily fixed was done. Good job.
    Thanks!!!



    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydir View Post
    I see the two of them high-fiving over some poutine before finding a quiet corner for some 'alone time.'

    Makes me wanna puke...BEGONE SATAN!!! DEMONS BEGONE!
    What do you have against a poutine. Its better then mac and cheese and at least i would have someone to high-fiving with instead of eating alone in front of my computer waiting to find something to troll about.
    us1 - HelleborE

  26. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaspheme View Post
    Thanks!!!

    What do you have against a poutine. Its better then mac and cheese and at least i would have someone to high-fiving with instead of eating alone in front of my computer waiting to find something to troll about.
    We've been accused of high-fiving each other too many times to try and claim that we eat alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  27. #27
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydir View Post
    LOL... you guys are so French:

    Blaspheme: "We are le fighting!!"
    Luiss: "Oui! Indeed, we are launching many troops!"
    Blaspheme: "Yes, troops! But, umm, there are no cats...umm, no cats because we are saving them for endgame!!"
    Luiss: "Indeed! We are le hippies and all your endgames are belong to us now!"
    Together: "Buahahaha...let's go write in our diaries and listen to Hawthorn Heights!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydir View Post
    I see the two of them high-fiving over some poutine before finding a quiet corner for some 'alone time.'

    Makes me wanna puke...BEGONE SATAN!!! DEMONS BEGONE!
    Where have I agreed to anything Blaspheme said? I have my own opinions and views... we are just on the same side with Evolve now.

    I will refer to the wise words of 50 cent/The Game:

    "Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
    And I'm gon shine homie until my heart stop

    Go'head'n envy me
    I'm rap's MVP
    And I ain't going no where
    So you can get to know me

    Hate it or love it the under dog's on top
    And I'm gon shine homie until my heart stop


    Go'head'n envy me
    I'm rap's MVP
    And I ain't going no where
    So you can get to know me

    G-G-G-G-G-G-G-Unit"


    EDIT: To lame anonymous derepper... If you don't like it, don't read it .. I personally got a laugh out of it. The song popped into my head as I was replying.
    Last edited by Luisss; 09-14-2010 at 02:39 AM.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  28. #28

    Default

    When French people stutter it just sounds like they're having a seizure. And to quote you about endgame:

    'Hey, if hippies win endgame, I'll gladly put on the wig and tie die clothing -Luisss'

    I appreciate the +rep, but let's be consistent.
    Quote Originally Posted by aquias View Post
    ROFL. I'm reminded of what Tyr from S1R1 said. "I just realized, we're playing the game on a whole different level from everyone else" :P Prior to quitting I played with a bunch of lunatics.
    I am S1's very own 7RU-Black Dynamite

  29. #29
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydir View Post
    When French people stutter it just sounds like they're having a seizure. And to quote you about endgame:

    'Hey, if hippies win endgame, I'll gladly put on the wig and tie die clothing -Luisss'

    I appreciate the +rep, but let's be consistent.
    How was I inconsistent? I never said Damage Inc. wasn't an endgame alliance.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  30. #30

    Default

    This needed its own post? I was under the assumption this happened like 2 weeks ago?

  31. #31

    Default

    Rumor patrol: Tru likes *_* more than those guys in Devolve. Perhaps Devolve are even French or maybe to go so far as to say, Canadian.
    S1
    S2
    *Hint, I love cake more than a fat kid loves cake.

  32. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tunaman43 View Post
    I'd just like to point out that the SE seems to unify immediately on every server I've been on.

    What's up with you people?
    And spend the rest of the server with dysfunctional infighting.
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Also known as Krissy.............
    US1R3 - Alltorn, Co-Leader of WE and TBA, Server winning meta
    US1R4 - Nobody, Co-Leader TRU ~ enough said
    US1R5 - HB

  33. #33

    Default

    This seems to be turning into s2r2.

    SE, please don't double your wings after arties.
    [2:23:30 AM] Failcake: that just made me think of one of my earliest gay dreams
    [2:23:33 AM] mbstokem (Chuck Norris): keep thinking

    http://images.redial.net/Beb%20Sig.jpg

  34. #34
    Merchant mitachuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,029

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorFasho View Post
    Rumor patrol: Tru likes *_* more than those guys in Devolve. Perhaps Devolve are even French or maybe to go so far as to say, Canadian.
    Silly TF. TRU already have me as their token French Canadian.
    s1r5: That Guy
    s1r4: I Luv Me

  35. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tunaman43 View Post
    I'd just like to point out that the SE seems to unify immediately on every server I've been on.

    What's up with you people?
    You should have been here for round 2. Edge, TF, YARR, and Scarab fought like cats and dogs until YARR and TF gave up.

    Still, most people here on the forums (Especially Amazed12) had been calling out the union for over a month now. Dam Inc was never a serious threat to Evolve.
    Last edited by John Rambo; 09-14-2010 at 05:33 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroz View Post
    Idiot.

    It's a game, treat it as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by horse View Post
    I swear to God you are the most frustrating and irritating person I've encountered in over 3 years of posting here. Do I sound like the kind of person that would struggle to understand something, do I come across to you as being below averagely dim ?

    I'd even believe you are being obtuse on purpose.

  36. #36
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
    Dam Inc was never a serious threat to Evolve.
    I beg to differ. But hey, what good will it do?

    The past is the past, and I look forward to our future together .
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  37. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mitachuk View Post
    Silly TF. TRU already have me as their token French Canadian.
    I shall have to shoot my snitch then. He has failed me for the last time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I beg to differ. But hey, what good will it do?

    The past is the past, and I look forward to our future together .
    That's cute. (:
    S1
    S2
    *Hint, I love cake more than a fat kid loves cake.

  38. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I beg to differ. But hey, what good will it do?

    The past is the past, and I look forward to our future together .
    Well, no matter what your situation was before, I liked you guys better then.. No guts, no glory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroz View Post
    Idiot.

    It's a game, treat it as such.
    Quote Originally Posted by horse View Post
    I swear to God you are the most frustrating and irritating person I've encountered in over 3 years of posting here. Do I sound like the kind of person that would struggle to understand something, do I come across to you as being below averagely dim ?

    I'd even believe you are being obtuse on purpose.

  39. #39

    Default

    This allience between Dam.Inc and Evolve shall make the game more interesting from now . We shall prepare our selfs for the battles ahead in ''peace''. Many of you say that Dam.Inc wont be as powerfull as before or that we should have gone to war againts Evolve. Let me tell you that if we have had gone to war , then both of us would have had losesd because of several reasons. This way BOTH alliences have WON the First war whithout any casualtys. Both alliences keep theyre Name and pride and fight togheter for a better future .
    "I am always outnumbered, but never outmanned"
    - Eugen

  40. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post

    The past is the past, and I look forward to our future together .
    I threw up a little. Could you please reword that statement to make it sound even worse?
    [2:23:30 AM] Failcake: that just made me think of one of my earliest gay dreams
    [2:23:33 AM] mbstokem (Chuck Norris): keep thinking

    http://images.redial.net/Beb%20Sig.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •