Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Mafia Round XXVIV (29) Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I didn't realize there was going to be an inactive pack of werewolves. And I don't know why Voltage never even submitted an investigation to me.
    Of course you couldn't have controlled that. It's just a shame when you have a special game like this and it turns out off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiiger View Post
    RoooBlimpoonakakakaneowoowow.
    I drawed my own sig! ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by SilentLarry View Post
    Perhaps it's because the Beta Wolf died early in the game.

Also, I would like to provide some feedback on this round. The whole 50% chance of a player getting recruited into a wolf seems to make the game OP toward the mafias, especially considering that there are two wolf packs in this game along. After all, this causes a village loss and mafia gain altogether, hastening the rate at mafias outnumbering the village. Maybe next time lower the chance of recruiting, or omit it entirely?
    I'd say a 1/3, maybe 1/4 chance. That'd be fairer. As well as keeping track of how many wolves there are. You could do it, but not knowing how many there are at the beginning, especially in this round type, is taxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Neros View Post
    Of course you couldn't have controlled that. It's just a shame when you have a special game like this and it turns out off.
    Well, you kind of can. You can usually put a really active, really competent person as the head mafia, and make sure that the other two always post/are active, but it's impossible to know, and thus rounds like this occur.

Perhaps it's because the Beta Wolf died early in the game.

Also, I would like to provide some feedback on this round. The whole 50% chance of a player getting recruited into a wolf seems to make the game OP toward the mafias, especially considering that there are two wolf packs in this game along. After all, this causes a village loss and mafia gain altogether, hastening the rate at mafias outnumbering the village. Maybe next time lower the chance of recruiting, or omit it entirely?
    The whole point of the round is that werewolves can make other players werewolves. And it's much less OP when you consider that in my very first werewolf round the werewolves had 100% recruit chance, as long as they weren't full.

Quote Originally Posted by Nortac View Post
    The whole point of the round is that werewolves can make other players werewolves. And it's much less OP when you consider that in my very first werewolf round the werewolves had 100% recruit chance, as long as they weren't full.
    I dunno. Maybe since this round had two (and possibly three) wolf packs, unless the other one also had this many.

I dunno. Maybe since this round had two (and possibly three) wolf packs, unless the other one also had this many.
    There was only two since I thought 3 wolf packs would make it to hard for the people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

The third one would be very difficult to get started anyways. And my first one only had one to start and a potential second.

The village probably could've won if someone other than the mafia and dead people noticed that konehead was insane. I noticed it, but I got changed from Hobbyist to Sigma Wolf the second to last night.

I was really surprised that the Villagers didn't go after Doog/Mb sooner. I thought that as soon as I had one turned that they'd get lynched.

Quote Originally Posted by Brahma View Post
    I was really surprised that the Villagers didn't go after Doog/Mb sooner. I thought that as soon as I had one turned that they'd get lynched.
    Mainly because I was the only one speaking out against the two of you, :P.

Quote Originally Posted by dooglash sontoosh View Post
    Mainly because I was the only one speaking out against the two of you, :P.
    The sudden change in the song you were singing coupled with the "Some was recruited by the Alpha Team" should have tipped the Villagers off.

The sudden change in the song you were singing coupled with the "Some was recruited by the Alpha Team" should have tipped the Villagers off.
    ?

I'm probably just thick, here, but I didn't see him noticeably change his tune until he shut up and didn't say much anything.

It wasn't too abrupt, or noticeable, although someone should've noticed it. I'm only pissed that I was gone when they found out .

Quote Originally Posted by Tosca View Post
    ?

I'm probably just thick, here, but I didn't see him noticeably change his tune until he shut up and didn't say much anything.
    It wasn't too big. It was mainly just me siding w/ stokem, and stopping singling out Brahma. Which is usually out of character for me, but you haven't played w/ me as much as brahma has so it would've been harder to notice.

It wasn't too abrupt, or noticeable, although someone should've noticed it. I'm only pissed that I was gone when they found out .

It wasn't too big. It was mainly just me siding w/ stokem, and stopping singling out Brahma. Which is usually out of character for me, but you haven't played w/ me as much as brahma has so it would've been harder to notice.
    Yeah, I'm still trying to get a read on most folk's root playing style. I'll remember that.

Yeah, I'm still trying to get a read on most folk's root playing style. I'll remember that.
    I'm unreadable!
    Ronnie was right

Philosopher Principal Brian Lewis's Avatar

I guarantee you'll never figure out mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post
    I guarantee you'll never figure out mine.
    Is that 'cus there isn't one? Or?

Philosopher Principal Brian Lewis's Avatar

Is that 'cus there isn't one? Or?

Because its so epic pwnsauce, you can't understand it. The answer to that question is simple.

Melons.

I think I'm easily read, but hard to pin down. *shrug*
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

I think I'm easily read, but hard to pin down. *shrug*
    What night were you converted, btw?

What night were you converted, btw?
    Night 3, but I didn't change my style of posting till around the time you got recruited.

Edit: Looking back, you called me out the night I was converted, so you based it off the way I acted as my original role.
    Last edited by mbstokem; 11-12-2010 at 03:54 AM.

Philosopher

My posting style is easily figured out... Because I don't post lol
    Dethy record:
    As mafia:4-3
    As detective: 14-3
    Overall:18-6

Night 3, but I didn't change my style of posting till around the time you got recruited.

Edit: Looking back, you called me out the night I was converted, so you based it off the way I acted as my original role.
    Actually, I FoS'd you the night after you'd been converted, mainly due to your response to the KP, so, I got you dead on. :P.

Doog is teh epic!11211!!!121!

Actually, I FoS'd you the night after you'd been converted, mainly due to your response to the KP, so, I got you dead on. :P.

Doog is teh epic!11211!!!121!
    That's what I said and I didn't respond to the KP, I responded to someone else and it was about something that happened prior. My style hadn't changed either, so yes, you got me, but you based it off of my premafia role.

That's what I said and I didn't respond to the KP, I responded to someone else and it was about something that happened prior. My style hadn't changed either, so yes, you got me, but you based it off of my premafia role.
    No, stokem, my FoS was based off of your response. But, whatever. I don't want to argue after the game's over, there's no real point to it.

Good luck with that.

How come you didn't use your warlock role?
    Ronnie was right

I didn't see you and mbstokem agreeing much in the first place, which just made it more suspicious for me though how you guys kept agreeing that you were constantly arguing with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    How come you didn't use your warlock role?
    There was nothing to use it on, had I used it without knowing what roles I was switching I would've just confused myself come the kp.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper4677 View Post
    I didn't see you and mbstokem agreeing much in the first place, which just made it more suspicious for me though how you guys kept agreeing that you were constantly arguing with each other.
    I genuinely started to agree with what Doog was saying towards the end because it's what I thought (since there was still another wolf pack at that point). Then I had to somewhat defend him to try and avoid him being lynched. Which he wouldn't have had he been here to vote and if VitC would've voted.

Actually, it was my impression that the 2 werewolf packs were supposed to duke it out. It would have been far more interesting if the werewolves had succeeded in eliminating the village before beating the living crap out of each other.
    Remember, this is an online forum. I have just as much poo to fling as you do.

http://forum.travian.us/attachment.p...1&d=1247465912

Quote Originally Posted by MokMonster View Post
    So if you can suck a golf bar through a garden hose and are willing to do so for the biggest/safest/most-survivalist man around, you will most likely live as long as he will.

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade View Post
    Actually, it was my impression that the 2 werewolf packs were supposed to duke it out. It would have been far more interesting if the werewolves had succeeded in eliminating the village before beating the living crap out of each other.
    I don't think it would seem that interesting, since the largest wolf pack at that point would always win the game, unless there's a majority of inactives.

Yeah, at that point there would be no need to discuss anything in the thread, you'd just be deciding who to take out and hope to take out the more important werewolves first.