Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for Dual on Non-US server? Write here!

Default Need dual on russian travian tourment!

Hurry up
    account with off
    teuton
    pm me here
    or in skype: never_be_owneed
    gold club and other are presented

need dual for BGx. account will be teuton, low populated server so easier for you. we will be raiding all the time and we have gold club. server starts 21st, we will be teutons. what we need from you is activity at least 5 hours we have certain times that we need you to cover but we wont say which ones. gold isnt required. experienced with tueton and finished endgame. looking for serious player who also wants to have fun. message me here or on skype bountyhunter700

Default Teuton account searching for dual!

Hi!
    We are currently 2 people that is playing on the account and we are searching for one more player. The server is on its 4th week. It's a Swedish speed server, but there should be no problem with the language if you are familiar with T4 or if you have a translator in your browser.

Info about the account:

• Teuton
    • We are gold users
    • Raiding alot
    • Almost online 24/7
    • We have raiding medals

Info about the player we seek:

• Must be very experienced
    • Must be very active
    • Must be online at our night (GMT +1)
    • Raid alot, let no troops stay home
    • Must have skype
    • Atleast 17 years old

Contact me by add me on skype: VictorTh1

Peace
    Last edited by RETUR; 12-18-2011 at 08:05 PM.

Hi,

I am looking for a us dual for the upcoming com3(Running as a classic 2.5 server)

The account is going to be a heavy raidaccount(I would prefer teutons). I am from Sweden and play mostly like 14h/day weekdays, not that much weekend unfortunately. I would like one or maybe two duals to play the account with me and try to run the account as nearly 24/7 as possible.

About me:
    Five years experience from travian.
    19 years old.
    Born, raised and totally living in Sweden.
    Ofc I buy gold, it's t4. You have to(a).

I will try to setup with a few deffers before start. And I would like a dual to join me as fast as possible for the possibility to plan out the server before the start.

Requirements you should fit:
    Be able to play normal us evenings.
    Be older then eighteen years old.
    Ye, you also need to buy gold. I said I buy it, I didn't say I'm rich...
    A possitive thing would be if you could play alot at weekends.

If you're interested, please add me on skype with the subject ''Dual for com8.

Peace out!
    Last edited by Tompann; 12-20-2011 at 06:10 PM.

Hi,

I'm looking for dual on the .six3 (running on version 4). Server is 2 days old.

I'm just looking for normal player, not pro or smth, who is online in the afternoon(that's night time here ), farms alot and have brains, that's it.
    Im playin pretty much offensive teutons. U don't have to buy gold !

If u are interested in this, add me on skype: javarc1
    Last edited by javarc1; 12-21-2011 at 03:58 PM.

Exclamation Duals.

Hi,

I am looking for a few duals for an aggresive gaul account. (for a speedserver)

Reqruitments:
    - Speak basic English
    - Teamplayer
    - Atleast 1 speedserver experience
    - Buying gold is not needed
    - Have skype / messanger

The goal:
    Create a top 100 account, with a big sweep and have a lot of FUN.

About myself:
    I have played for 3 years travian, last year I toke a break for 1 year because travian feel to much as a must. Now I want to start again with playing travian but not more than 4/5 hours a dag.

If you are interested or if you want more information, you can send a PM.

Friendly regards,

Btw, my timezone is GMT+1
    Last edited by Brumbrum; 12-23-2011 at 11:06 AM.

Farmhand

Hi everyone,
    I'm looking for dual who can cover UTC+1 NIGHTS (it is 6pm - midnight UTC -5)
    server: http://tx3.travian.com.hr/login.php
    °tribe: offensive teuton
    °population: 1372 and growing
    °5 villages (we have 9 cropper with 100% bonus food production)
    °ranking: top 480
    °off ranking: top 150
    °ally ranking: 2nd or 1st
    °massive army training 24/7 (at this moment we've about 6k)

btw send PM

I am loocking for 1-2 coplayers to help on a teuton account. server speed . started 2 days ago. gold club activated. plenty troops . PM .
    "I am always outnumbered, but never outmanned"
    - Eugen

what server smoky?

Default Dual Needed for South African Speed server (english)

Hey guys, I'm looking for a dual for South African Speed

Account:

- Active Robber
    - Gaul (offensive)
    - Very strong alliance
    - First Gaul to settle second village

We need:

-Experienced raider
    -General game knowledge
    - Buying gold would be nice

Interested?

add ty.castor on skype

I need a dual for my roman account on us 3x server. There is currently one person on the account. I can play from 7am to 8am, off-and-on between 8am-5pm, and 5pm to 11pm. I am located to central time zone. Preferably dual would be able to play from 11pm to 8am and sometime in the afternoon. Thanks. Private message me if interested!

New servers:

1.World 1 Cl
    (12/27/2011)

2.World 2 no
    (12/27/2011)

3.World 1 Ru
    (12/27/2011)

4.World 7 it
    (12/27/2011)

I dont care which of them we choose , but are their somebody who wants to play a dual ? Then PM me
    PS: Im danish

Username : sagetatorul
    Account Tribe :teuton
    Offensive
    Quadrant location : NW
    Population / Number of Villages : 532/3 villas
    Achievements : curently top 10 robers!
    Gold or Non-Gold Account : gold club activated. could use a gold suport.
    Experience in what fields :simming, raiding, attacking
    Online Times needed : any time could help !
    How to contact you & further communication (skype, pm) : frincu.eugen skipe id
    "I am always outnumbered, but never outmanned"
    - Eugen

Hello
    We are searching for some serious and well travian clickers . You must meet these requirments:
    -18+
    -know how to play t4
    -be very serious
    -great farmer(that's most important)
    -online quite a lot
    -have skype(if no then make it!)
    Something about us:
    -18+
    -experienced players
    -lead some great top 10 acc's
    -build ww multiple times
    -gold users

Acc is teuton on - - coordinates, there is also gold on acc.Hero is top 20, we can still catch top robbers, as pop we are top 400.WE ARE TOP 20 ATTACKERS.

For now is not important from where are you desirable are players from Australia and USA.

Regards
    Last edited by tomoblomo12; 01-01-2012 at 07:46 PM.

Looking for a dual for a com server. Account is top 20. We have a couple raiding ribbons. We need an active dual who can raid well, if you buy gold thats good. Either Pm me here or contact me at skype at:tommmmo7

I'm thinking of starting Server 8.com as a gaul (aggressive). It will be T4.

Starts:06.01.2012 - 05.00 (not yet restarted)

I would like to start it well and have a dual on my side. I also need someone to my partner who plays on the same server with me. All the gold will be paid by me and I expect no input on that side.

As to leadership route you are more than welcome to seek a leadership position in any alliance we join (we all decide which is the best alliance), I will support you 100% and be your support in a leadership position but will not directly lead (only support).

As to the game I will want to achieve a very aggressive Gaul account with your help.

If this is okay let's talk if not then no worries.
    find me at badmammal_travian on Skype

Looking for active roman account that people want to play and be the best not slack off when you gotta raid. Its a speed server, account starts in 7 days so does server, it is going to be heavy raiding with farm list to make it easier. I am from the US and I dont care about time zone just give me times your online.

We will be going for top 10 robbers, and building big hammer. Gold would help a ton. I got experience and know what I am doing so I dont care of you just need the basics. PM me
    Last edited by unstoppable191; 01-05-2012 at 11:07 PM.

UK2
    ts2.travian.co.uk

hi,
    i'm looking for dual to play with me...
    About the account
    - have 2 village(15c+150%)
    - lot of farm...
    - alliance in top 10

your job is very easy, just
    need to check and update
    farmlist, and litle SimCity to
    build the village.if you can buy some gold it will be good

pm me soon

Smile dual

Hi all
    I m searching for an exp dual to be played in inx server preferebly from usa time zone australia etc
    interested one pls contact on mukul9anand skype.
    thx

Hallo,

We (2 friends and I) are looking for a dual on the 3x speed server on travian.in, we are teutons.
    We are all Dutch people, the language requirement is English.
    Server start: 09th January 2012 06:00 am IST (GMT + 5.5 hours).
    We are playing very offensive.
    Our online time is 7:00 to 23:00 (GMT+1).
    We are looking for someone who is online (or part of this online time) between 23:00 to 7:00 (GMT +1).

If you are interested please send an email to: kracht55@hotmail.com

Yo

A new server is starting in a week and i'm looking for some new players, the server is swedish server 1 so it's a slow server. The tribe would probably be teutons, but i'm open to start a roman account to. My thoughts about the account is that it will be raiding alot.

So the players i'm looking for:
    • Should be active
    • Should have taking raiding medals in former servers.
    • Should be nice and you should be "fun" to play with.
    • No need for you to use gold but it would be good if you did.
    • You should be online at my night (GMT +1).
    • You should use skype.

Little info about me:
    • I'm active.
    • I gold.
    • I know how to raid and have taken several raiding medals, both in speed servers and slow servers.
    • I live in sweden so my timezone is GMT +1.

You can contact me by adding my skype: VictorTh1

Peace

Default dual

hi
    looking for dual on inx. contact on skype mukul9anand

Quote Originally Posted by Tompann View Post
    Hi,

I am looking for a us dual for the upcoming com3(Running as a classic 2.5 server)

The account is going to be a heavy raidaccount(I would prefer teutons). I am from Sweden and play mostly like 14h/day weekdays, not that much weekend unfortunately. I would like one or maybe two duals to play the account with me and try to run the account as nearly 24/7 as possible.

About me:
    19 years old.
    Ofc I buy gold, it's t4. You have to(a).

I will try to setup with a few deffers before start. And I would like a dual to join me as fast as possible for the possibility to plan out the server before the start.

Ye, you also need to buy gold. I said I buy it, I didn't say I'm rich...

Peace out!

I am still searching for a perfect soul. Contact me on skype if youre insterested.

Skypenick: TomasGezelius

hi
    i m playing in inx started 9th jan 12 seeking an exp player as dual . tribe teuton. interested one may contact mukul9anand at skype or google talk. we r in gmt 5:30 hr preferred from usa, uk like time zone.
    thx
    Last edited by 6te; 01-10-2012 at 05:22 PM.

Hey, I may start an acc on au4 IF we can get a dual team together with sufficient gold and online hours etc. Contact me if you are active and can raid well. Contact me here or skype at tommmmo7
    Server is t3.6

Roman account on US3 (T3.6 Version)

Looking for:

Active dual
    Committed
    Gold buying is optional
    Experienced, know how to raid
    What we have:

Much Experience
    Little gold for the start
    Knowledge of T3.6
    Active 14h/day and more

Info on the account:

Roman
    Heavy Raiding
    Top10 robbers is the goal
    Very offensive

PM me if your interested
    Last edited by unstoppable191; 01-11-2012 at 11:25 PM.

Hello,

Me and one friend of mine are looking for a dual from USA to join us in a .PT account. Preferably from PST but other timezones are great too.

The server started 4 days ago. We are top 30 in offensive ranking and farming quite well, could be farming more if we got a night dual.

Contact me if interested.

Thank you

Hi

Yesterday had started new server on Slovenian game world.I'm 19 years old sucessfull player who is almost always in top robbers or attackers.I'm gold buyer and it won't be bad if you're too We already have one guy from AUSTRALIA one acc who is operating welll together with me, so I want to extend my team to cover all shifts.
    Something about me:
    18+
    heavy raider
    usually in top robber&attackers
    end many servers in top 20
    knowledge of playing with teutons
    GOLD BUYER
    always online(night,morning,afternoon)
    You need to meet these:
    A
    CTIVE: That's very important part of you, becuase if someone isn't active the acc wouldn't work well
    Good raider
    +16(atleast 3 years of playing travian)
    experienced with teutons

If you're interesting contact me via pm, after that via skype. In pm include your age, experience and online timings.

Default Hi,

I'm seeking for a dual with some experience in EU server – Si2 (start was yesterday 14JAN2012; ). If you can play between 18.00 and 22.00 EST - you're welcome ( dlo.travi@gmail.com or PM).

Tribe = Gaul.
    Local time = GMT+1.
    Goal = to enjoy the game and achive as much as possible.

Advantage: different time zone.

old man
    Last edited by dlo; 01-17-2012 at 03:37 PM.

Hello! The account Shizzar is currently ranked 1290 on the tournament server, climbing up very quick! We are playing gauls due to going for a more defensive round. If you are a plunderer, you could use TT's, but really
    this account is more defense oriented. We cover 8am-midnight server time and need a dual to cover midnight-8am server time!

We are in T-Neds currently ranked 14 and we are the defense wing of T.N.E which we look upon as the best
    on the server.

What we require of you:
    * 15 or older
    * active midnight-8am server time
    * use skype
    * to be able to play gaul, both defense and offense

Also gold is a plus

For more info or if you want to join, add fiery96 on skype.

//Shizzar

Looking For a Experienced Player for top 20 account on inx

Requirements:

-3 years experience
    -Heavy Golder
    -Good Raider
    -Good with Romans
    -Good Hammer Builder

About the Account

-Top 20
    -about 1:1 Troop To Pop ratio
    -2nd Villa
    -Good Raiding
    -Going For Artis
    -Getting a 125% 15c soon
    -EI and EC researched
    -Town Hall

Send Me a request on Skype or PM here if intersted

Hey

I'm currently playing on a swedish slow server and searching for a dual that can be online on my night. My timezone is GMT +1. The account is romans and it will be a good account. The server did just started and the BP will be over in 10 hours. The server is a T4.

You should be active on those hours, that's my only "demand". No need for you to gold, i'm already golding. If you'r not to "good" i'm willing to learn you about the game.

If you'r interested PM me and then we can take it from there. And yeah, Skype is also a "demand"...

Hallo!
    I am looking for a dual on italian server 7. It started 3 weeks ago (i started 2 weeks ago).

I am currently:
    POP:
    1636. Hannibal 185
    ATT:
    316. Hannibal 279
    DEF:
    207. Hannibal 107
    RAIDERS:
    ? Hannibal 202780

Please, contact me at minutillo.l@pg.com, or igm on US server 2 (Saverius).

Thanks

Default Looking for 1 or 2 americans or similar timezone) for german T3.6 server

Hey Dudes,

on Wednesday the 25th of January a new T3.6 world starts on de11 (Germany).
    My german duals and I are going to play a Teuton (probably in the north-east). We'd been very successful the last years on T3.x. Usually we've been on rank 1-3 with alliance, in top 10 raiders (often attackers), and top 20 players.

We usually play with gold, no need for you to buy. We try to be online 24/7 and have good contacts to other player from many countries. So if we need a sitter or someone to cover a certain time on a day we're good prepared.

Some information about us:
    Patrick, 19 years old, student (allways online ), plays travian since 7?!?! years, best rank: 1
    Tanja, 40+^^ years old, supermarket employee, plays travian since 4 or 5 years, best rank: top 20
    Steven, 20 years old, student (the rich one from Switzerland), plays travian since 7!?!?!?! years, best rank: 1

We're operating well together and want to extend our team.

Some characteristics or features you need:
    You should be 16+ and should have played at least 4 or 5 complete travian worlds (successfully would be great).
    ACTIVITY is very important for us. You don't have to play for a long time in a row, but if you play, we want to have a confident member in our team.
    Last important point is your experience with teutons. Please just contact us if you are able to play a good offensive teuton.

If you think you could match in our team, contact us
    in Skype: whitebahmut [Patrick] or littleamuraj [Tanja]
    in ICQ: 222781406

Hope to have a huge response

See you later!

Hi,

About me:
    19 years old.
    Ofc I buy gold, But would need that abusal ammount in t2.5.

Ye, you also need to buy gold atleast some. I said I buy it, I didn't say I'm rich...

Peace out!

I offer myself as a dual.

Im highly experienced teuton player.

my records:
    - top 10 raider & attacker few weeks (nlx)
    - top 3pop., huge hammer, got screenshot (six)

About me:
    - im from Slovenia
    - ive got 5 years of experiences
    - 19 y/o
    - im one of the best raiders in the world
    - my playtime is at 1 pm till 9 pm with little breaks (GMT+1)

If you might need me, send me a PM. I ll try to do my best.

Greetings from Slovenia
    Vaconinho

Default Active dual required for raiding in ty2

- server name-[B]http://ty2.travian.com[/B]
    - which time zone you would like someone to be in-Any
    - which time zone you are inI had 4 other duals from india,America,Singapore and australia but still need someone for raiding part
    - language requirements (if necessary)Just know basic english that's would be okay
    - how much time you would like the dual to put in-Well he must be active enough so that we can rely upon him
    - experience (if necessary)Should have a decent experience
    - which tribe the account isTeuton
    - any other information you would like to share
    >>The server has started in december and our account is in one of finest on the server with great troop count and great pop as well...we are a leader of a big alliance which is considering to be the winner of server from beginning as many Great anvil and hammers builders are in the alliance

If you are interested please contact me on skype Hellbender-HB
    Last edited by Hellbender; 01-21-2012 at 04:30 PM.

Default update

Quote Originally Posted by Saverius View Post
    Hallo!
    I am looking for a dual on italian server 7. It started 3 weeks ago (i started 2 weeks ago).

I am currently:
    POP:
    1636. Hannibal 185
    ATT:
    316. Hannibal 279
    DEF:
    207. Hannibal 107
    RAIDERS:
    ? Hannibal 202780

Please, contact me at minutillo.l@pg.com, or igm on US server 2 (Saverius).

Thanks
    I am currently:
    POP:
    475. Hannibal 268 (15wheat +125%oases)
    ATT:
    230. Hannibal 455
    DEF:
    342. Hannibal 107 (they stopped attacking me )

Hi all.

I am searching for a new dual partner for the international server. My old dual fell off the map....

I do not expect you to buy gold unless you want to... however the account is a gold club account with + account activated. If any additional gold is used up i would expect that you replace it.

Skype is also a requirement.
    Experience level is not that much of an issue as long as your active and willing to follow instructions and learn.

for more detailed info please send me a private message.
    ill check this forum once every 24 hours.

Hi all
    Looking for dual at GMT +2 timezone

Server: ua1, Gauls, defence strategy
    Farm lists are prepared and gold is purchased once a month.
    I am an ally defence coordinator
    Appropriate dual must have an experience in playing the game at least 1 yr.
    Functions are mainly farming and monitoring the ally defence

A little about me:
    My name is Yuriy, im 29, I live in Lviv, Ukraine
    This is my second game round.
    With my past ally we moved to ua1.
    Server started 13/01/2012

At the same time i can manage any of your accounts, if u will manage my.
    If u are a candidate please write me a private msg, indicating your any email or skype, or either contact directly to corsiar@gmail.com