Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 1,000 of 1581

Thread: Looking for Dual on Non-US server? Write here!

We need pro american dual for next Slovenian speed server. Our timezone is GMT +1 so we need someone, who can play wen we have night (you must play at afternoon). We are targeting to be the best attackers. so it will be fun :P
    PM me or add me on skype: drevesni.lupinar123

Hey need a Dual to the server in Norwal x3.
    We gonna be Offensive Gauls and we need help on the nightime where we think someone from America can help us.
    We going after top10 raiding.
    And think we gonna be in the top in pop.
    Add me on skype then we can talk more.

ts4.com. Rome. Gold.
    Population top-20,30. 3 villages (~20 accounts total on server with 3 villages).
    Farm is about the same. Total farm-points are about 65% from top-10.

3 active players on account with different time-zones. Looking for 2 more to strengthen daily online.
    Your possible daily online can varies from 1-2 to 12-14 hours up to you (95%) and current situation (5%).
    The teamplay let us to be top-account and have fun without sitting in game all the time through out.

Example of tasks we are solving at this moment:
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/186990056e7

Further details:
    http://forum.travian.com.au/showthre...fellow-TS4-com

Quote Originally Posted by blood_killer View Post
    We need pro american dual for next Slovenian speed server. Our timezone is GMT +1 so we need someone, who can play wen we have night (you must play at afternoon). We are targeting to be the best attackers. so it will be fun :P
    PM me or add me on skype: drevesni.lupinar123
    still searching! please add me or send me PM!

Okay! Let me start
    We are willing to play with you we are 3 and covering 16 hours.We have planned to play as a Gaul.Raiding Gaul with a sufficient defense.All our need is to cover this time 12:00 - 05:00 GMT 0 So that we can make it 24/7 .
    Yes we are willing to put some gold not much at least 600/Month and want our partner do put 250/moth or more if he can.

We are hopping a positive reply from you.

Regards
    Team SkyWalker

Hello,

I'm still looking for an team to play with on the tournament.
    Currently playing Usx on a top 10 raider/attacker, but I wanne switch to the finals, as Usx isn't that fun anymore.

About me:
    - 5 years experience
    - Perferd Romans
    - Aggresive / farming
    - Gold user/buyer
    - 8 hours a day online.
    - Alot more....

Pm me, or add me on skype: Timmetje17

Quote Originally Posted by olgun View Post
    Hey need a Dual to the server in Norwal x3.
    We gonna be Offensive Gauls and we need help on the nightime where we think someone from America can help us.
    We going after top10 raiding.
    And think we gonna be in the top in pop.
    Add me on skype then we can talk more.
    Im not from US but I can cover some hrs 19:00 - 23:00 GMT so PM me if you want to add me.

Hello people we are looking for players for the World Cup yet.
    We are now to a German team. We are looking for a player for the night
    (GMT +1)
    To us the moment we are 4 players and want to create a top account. And we need your help. Please get in touch with us via Skype or pm
    We are gold payer.

Hello,

- S9 (1 oct) (normal speed). If the dual prefer another speed, it's ok
    - 9H - 00H (Paris)
    - English or french
    - how much time you would like the dual to put in : 00H, 9H minimum
    - Top 10 ally, farmer
    - which tribe the account is : teutons

see ya

Dual found, thanks!
    Last edited by gilli243; 09-17-2012 at 01:33 PM.

Hy,i'm looking for dual from usa to play on my account on travian tournament finals(comf).We need one more gold buyer on the account.Account is roman and very serious.

Add me on skype markob007
    Last edited by banija; 09-17-2012 at 10:23 PM.

Greetings.

I'm looking for a slave ... um, I mean a dual to cover hours from 6 PM to 23 PM EST on uk5 (6 days old server). Everything else would be covered by myself and my awesome sitter.
    You won't have any power over the account whatsoever. However you do get to listen to me moan about everything on skype daily and maybe some disappointing cyber sex action depending on my current state of mind Unless you turn it into a major gold prostitute account, then you get some power.
    I regularly have top offensive accounts and hopefully this one will be no different. I buy gold whenever I can, when I can't I beg. You don't HAVE to buy gold, but I'd love you forever if you did.
    You don't have to be super-experienced, I don't mind a newb who wants to learn. Sense of humor is optional, but desirable. PM me with your skype if you're interested.
    Last edited by MadCow; 09-20-2012 at 02:58 AM.

Well one of my friend was also discussing with someone about IGMs. Can you please tell me its exact need which differentiate it from its other competitors.

Hello,

We (2) are looking for duals cause we want to be 24/7 and we can't be with 2.
    Thats why we are looking for duals,

About the account:
    -Teuton
    -Same alliance as qualification servers CoG
    -Gold users/gold buyers
    -tomorrow we will get our 2nd village.

Contact me if you are interested.

Tim

Looking for the third person in LT6 server which is restarting on 26th September.

We offer aggressive teuton accout, lots of action, no simcity and ally without any NAP's or confedaration pacts... We are looking forward to top10 raiders.

What we want from you. To have some experience and cover the raiding time between 10pm and 5am (GMT 0). Buying gold isn't a requirement.

P.S. Skype is also required

PM me if you're interested!

Kristupas

In search of a dual . gold buyer . server romanian s6 ( normal server)
    About the account : roman tribe , top 80 pop , top 50 off, number of villas : 4 - one is croper 15c whith 100 % PM!
    "I am always outnumbered, but never outmanned"
    - Eugen

Looking for a dual(s) for the Travian Tournament.
    We are from GMT+1. Gaul account. Gold Club etc.
    The account is in an international meta also containing us players.

Requirements: - help adding farms, and being active (raiding, expanding..)+ and skype.

PM me.

or write me kandaon@yahoo.com
    Last edited by axsr; 10-10-2012 at 05:15 PM.

Looking for an experienced dual or two to help me on server id1. I'm an extremely aggressive roman account and i currently have about 200k raided for the week with the top 10 raiders at around 320k and i get closer everyday. Have around 140 legos and 40+ EI atm, could be a little more but i started on day 4 and its now day 9 of the server. Need someone at least 4 or 5 hours away from GMT to help me run the account as iv been doing it all solo for about a week. May accept 2 or 3 duals but i need you to be able to raid. Gold users would be extremely helpful. add me on skype : logan.mcguigan45

High end teuton/roman player looking for someone to play with, any server as long as acc is top 10 or near it.
    Atm gold is out of the question but even that can be aranged.

Pm me for more info

Default searching For Dual

Hello,
    I am searching a good for Pk4. It is starting on 21 october 2012.

I am finding someone who is good,Active and good at playing who can have the potential to control,manage the account, who can make huge hammers, knows how to boost a account in the starting
    I also need someone to also teach me as a teacher
    if you do not fit in these recruitments then dont worry you can still meessage me
    i really need someones help

So if you are available or do you know anyone then please let me know

Thx
    -Wamiq!

Default LF Dual: Au1 (t4 normal speed)

Acc starts Fri 19.10.2012, T4 1x speed.
    GMT+11

Looking to start an offensive roman account.

Keen to make it a 24/7 acc or as close as possible

Looking for raiders with top 10 exp, contact via skype: dan.travau

Default Next Slo speed (six)

I'm searching for dual for the next Slovenian speed server (six). Tribe - teutons. We are pro team, we all have loads of servers played. We're targeting to be top 1 attackers. So its gonna be fun =). If you wanna join us, write me on PM or add me on skype: drevesni.lupinar123
    sorry about bad english

Looking for a dual for uk5. Teuton account with heavy raiding. Gold buyer preferred. Top 50 attackers with several raiding medals. There are 2 duals already on the account, just looking to add a 3rd for some better coverage. Server is about 5 or 6 weeks in. If you have any questions or are interested feel free to send me a pm or message me on skype

Quote Originally Posted by blood_killer View Post
    I'm searching for dual for the next Slovenian speed server (six). Tribe - teutons. We are pro team, we all have loads of servers played. We're targeting to be top 1 attackers. So its gonna be fun =). If you wanna join us, write me on PM or add me on skype: drevesni.lupinar123
    sorry about bad english
    still searching!

Need dual for lv1 ( latvia)
    I am agresive teuton i need gold player who can just buy 100 golds )! and play at night..who live in europe!
    I have 82 population and 232 macemans soo yes i am in top10 robers i need guy who can buy for gold club and make farm lists. he dont need to be active much. Whenever he wants ) PM me i don't have skype!

Hello, we are looking for one or 2 players more for our top teuton acc curently week 2 started, rank 1 raider with more then 700 clubs at first week end, crop founded at day 8. We are looking for ppl that can handle the heat and pressure, can add gold to the acc and are fully active.

Send PM for more info

In search of a dual . gold buyer . server romanian s6 ( normal server)
    About the account : roman tribe , top 50 pop , top 50 off, number of villas : 6 - one is croper 15c whith 100 % PM!

Still searching!
    "I am always outnumbered, but never outmanned"
    - Eugen

We're searching for 1 player for the next Slo 3x speed server(starting 12. 11. 2012). You don't need to buying gold. Tribe - teutons. Target - be top attackers on server.

- server name Ltx
    - which time zone you would like someone to be in whatever
    - which time zone you are in GTM+2
    - language requirements (if necessary) whatever
    - how much time you would like the dual to put in how he can
    - experience (if necessary) min 2 years
    - which tribe the account is Germans
    - any other information you would like to share Hello i need dual to ltx server have today restarted so i need dual who can play with my and can buy gold my skype ewisewis3

Hello, I am looking for one us dual to complete my team on a UK server (UK5)
    Its started 6 weeks ago and I recently joined the team and on my first full week there I have got the account a attackers and raiders medal with ease! I am looking for a us player to help me cover nights (I am a us player) as sometimes I like to have a social life...
    We are aggressive gold buying teuts!
    Skype- incy.wincy1

Hi, looking for a heaving dual on ukx to start with me, to have fun and kick some a**^^
    Skype me for xp and acc
    Sype: dark.necris

Looking for a dual who can buy gold, top account , top ally etc. Have a decent sized hammer and arties are just 14 days away. Please contact asap if u can buy 250 gold per month. Thanks

All additional details upon adding me, my skype is: Angryfighter97

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for a dual on the NL-server. That's (GMT+1). On that server we will buy all the gold for the account. We are an agressive gaul account.
    Some stats:
    Population: #31
    Attack: #26
    Last week we were almost in the top10 robbers of the week, so with U on this account, we would make it!

If you have any time and you want to try it, but you aren't entirely convinced to do it. I could come also to your account on the US and help you when you can't be online.
    PM me! Thanx

ps: sorry for my bad English

Hello all,
    As you can see i am new on this forum so to admins,if i break some rule with message you can delete it and i apologize for it

Anyway i am looking for dual for any serv,start from beginig
    The most important for me is to find some dual who wants to play other servers with me too,not only 1 serv and then go away,i want some1 to be like team and to play together.
    I had dual for 3 years and now unfortunality he had to stop playing for some time and i am alone now and that is the main reason why i want someone to be my team

about me
    -I have been playing travian for 5 years
    -I know to play each tribes but i prefer teutons and gauls
    -I play aggresive,fartming,building hammer,trying to catch medals and never deffensive only off
    -I can't buy gold ( no card) but tu be honest gold is not some power that you can use to be top 10,i just need to have gold for gold club and npc but that usually can get on auctions but also if i have gold i wouldn't complain
    -I am gmt +0 so us dual would be great
    -and i have skype for easier chatting
    -if i didn't mentioned something and you want to know just ask on pm

about you
    -one more time,someone who will play others server too,team player
    -can be onlline,not to comeo n acc 10 mins and then go and don't back for 5-6 hours
    -know to farm and can handle with big army,hammer etc.
    -gold,i said it is not too necessary but i would like you to buy only 100 gold per month if is possible,it's not expensive but trust me it will help us a lot in getting our villages up
    -also i would like you to have skype to chat easier,not to chat in game and have problems..

so,all who are interested and who wants to try something with me can pm me and we will do something
    and one more time sorry i a made something wrong here..

Hello everyone
    I am a Dutch player (GMT +1) and I am looking for an us player for a dual account. I have 4 years experience. It's for a server in the future not for one already started.

Hi, looking for a dual or duals for pk4

-server start 13 days ago (player: 965 )
    http://travian.pk/
    - T4 x1
    -Teutons
    - -/-
    - top 20 att and 10 rob
    - gold klub ON
    - buying gold isn't a requirement

Last edited by cigan; 11-04-2012 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cigan View Post
    Hi, looking for a dual or duals for pk4

-server start 13 days ago (player: 965 )
    http://travian.pk/
    - T4 x1
    -Teutons
    - -/-
    - top 20 att
    - gold klub ON
    - buying gold isn't a requirement

I might be interested. I am GMT +1

A 3x server will start in couple of days and I need a player which covers almost all day in NA. I'm proffesional player, already been third player on speed server.
    If you got any question, my skype is: melly127
    (and we all will buy gold, lets make 1 place)
    PS: I need 1 player from australia to for our acc 24/7

slovenia
    Last edited by noeez; 11-06-2012 at 03:08 PM.

Hi,
    I need a dual for a teuton account in Com5

I settled at NE and quite active.
    But I need a dual to help me in the account.
    So, if anyone can join the account it will be great.

[B]Our Mission:-
    1. Raid 24/7.
    2. Hold an Arte.
    3. Hold a good hammer.

What do we expect from our dual:-
    1. Good experience on playing as teuton.
    2. Have Skype.
    3. Know how to raid.
    4. Able to supply some gold.
    5. From US or Canada time zone.

My timezone is UTC+6.00. So, an opposite timezone player would be great.

Thats all.
    If anyone is interested in joining please contact via skype or PM me.
    Skype id :-
    mighty.roman
    Last edited by Mighty Roman; 11-09-2012 at 08:05 PM.

Default French player looking for a dual

Hi !
    I'm actually playing on Travian french servers, and would like to try US ones.
    I'm offering my services as a dual, Offensive german as possible.
    I use tools like getter tools, great granary, skype and travian reports.
    I will won french S3 in a couple of days, and have a good experience.
    MP me with skype : omegared771 !
    Last edited by omegared77; 11-08-2012 at 12:47 PM.