Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,040 of 1581

Thread: Looking for Dual on Non-US server? Write here!

I have to find some good info on how to start up and get this going in the right direction. Right tool for the right job after all.

UKX Dual needed on a roman account

I need a dual to cover nights on ukx server. That would be afternoon and evenings for American timezones.
    The server itself is a little bit more than 2 weeks old, and my account is almost 3 days old.

As I started late I figured I would go defensive and farming. Not really that keen on hammer building, but can always compromise a little.

I play for fun, but I don't play casual. If you have a casual approach, keep searching.

What I want from a dual: Somebody that farms with a brain. Active, fun & easy going. Experienced with speed servers. Skype is needed. It would be nice if you could help buy a little gold now and then, but if you're an awesome farmer, it's not needed.

Please drop me a note here on the forum (pm), and I'll get back to you.

Update:
    I am still searching a Dual Please someone help me
    now in my account i am having 192 population on 156. Rank having 1 village !!!
    the rank and the population is low but troops count is Good ! currently i am having 60 Phalnax and 50 TTs
    The Gold Club is EXTENDED! The farmlist is also has been established !
    What i want is a good And active player who can raid 24\7 with the help of Farmlist
    I am not online all the day i check travian after 2 to 3 hours and sometimes i am busy! so thats why im searching a Active dual who can help me with Raiding!
    you dont need to send Raids! the farmlist is extended! with the help of farmlist anyone can easily Farm
    The player must have the potential to Learn,Grow and train huge hammers.
    I also need someone as a good teacher who can guide me, And help me with my account
    If anyone ins intrested then please ADd me on skype ASAP!
    I really need someones help

Hey wamiq you're over here? A word of advice buddy-

Make sure to give the "duals" hell before you recruit anybody. I learnt the hard way. Make sure you can trust them, and if possible ask around to see if their skype has been seen before, and if so make sure you find out if there have been any instances of ****. If you want to check if somebody is trustworthy, get them to make an account on the server and let them sit you for a week or so, letting them stay at pop 2, and if they do well and are to your liking, get them to delete, wait 72 hours and then give them the password. Make sure to watch your resource and troop count though- watch out for any problems and if they are good then you have a new dual

DD

Quote Originally Posted by fiasco View Post
    Hey wamiq you're over here? A word of advice buddy-

Make sure to give the "duals" hell before you recruit anybody. I learnt the hard way. Make sure you can trust them, and if possible ask around to see if their skype has been seen before, and if so make sure you find out if there have been any instances of ****. If you want to check if somebody is trustworthy, get them to make an account on the server and let them sit you for a week or so, letting them stay at pop 2, and if they do well and are to your liking, get them to delete, wait 72 hours and then give them the password. Make sure to watch your resource and troop count though- watch out for any problems and if they are good then you have a new dual

DD
    Hmm Thx for the Great Advice bro

Looking for a dual for upcoming inx server.
    Tribe: We can discuss about it together, anyways i am cool with playing any tribe
    For more info , feel free to PM me or add me on skype
    Skype ID: gaganmalik1337

Default Need a Dual for Teuton Account

Here I am
    Hi Guys!
    My name is SKyWalker.I'm 19 Years old and have 3 years of Travian experience.I have played Gauls before that but I know everything about Teutons and Romans,thanks to my friends.Now Im playing as Dual on pk4.We are two there and Raiding 16 hours using Farmlist.Last week we were 50k behind the top 10.
    We both are in GMT+5 and are not able to play during the study time.
    So we need you from Australia or New Zealand to play the early morning of our (your office hours).

The server is 4 weeks old.Account is at Rank 56, Top 50 Attacker.Hero is in Top 70 and have necessary Items for him.Have 2 PDs.Have 2 villages but focused on 1st village.Got some Cata and Ram & successfully tested .
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/19696368fef
    In SE area with old and organized Alliance.

We are looking someone from US who can play with us 8 hrs or more
    from 0:0 - 8:00 GMT
    Have experience of Teutons
    Active
    know how to make farms and send fakes

Add my skype to contact
    sky.walker1122

Happy Travian

With Regards
    Sky Walker

Hello,
    I and 2-3 other people want to start a dual acc on the german world5. (gmt +1)
    Therefore we are still looking for someone who is online at night.
    So I am asking here because of the time lag.
    You have to look in which timezone you are living. Youre online times gonna be 1o´clock till 5o´clock (timezone +1).
    U do not have to speak german.
    If U are interested in playing an OffRoman Dual acc, then u can add me by Skype (mari.mml)
    or just send me a pm

serverstart is tomorrow.

i can be ur dual... i've been playing for 5+ years and am really good with any tribe, especially teuton tribe... just email me the link to the server, username, and password to jiloa2@live.com

Quote Originally Posted by Niel View Post
    God users and buyers
    I suppose this is typo? Altough minor one
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    I need to get one of those great workshops!
    Can I have one too?

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallosalama View Post
    I suppose this is typo? Altough minor one
    I suppose this is a typo as well

Hello everyone, I'm Max, an Italian player travian .. Soon in Italy will start a new server speed, I'm looking for a share in the morning, with the time zone GMT -05.00, so that if there is afternoon in USA by us (in Italy) there is night .. so we can cover 24/24h the village, which will be with the Teutons ..

We are already in 4, please contact me in MP

Thanks

!!!!!need dual for Slovenian3x speed, it's VERY IMPORTANT. Pleas add me on skype: travian_master98

Hey,

I'm looking for dual(s) for a top Roman account on UK2, which started earlier today.

Goals for the Account:

Top 20 Roman account
    150% 15C to support a large Hammer
    Top 50 raiders
    Use a reasonable amount of Gold as efficiently as possible.
    I prefer a more aggresive playstyle but am open to suggestions

About me:

I'm a relatively experienced Aussie having played a top 10 Teuton and multiple Gaulic Accounts. Im able to dedicate a lot of time to the account, but not as much as I'd like with work and Uni. Im pretty layed back and chill, and willing to play whatever playstyle we decide to go with. I am UTC+8, preferance goes to people that can cover shifts outside this time.

What we need:

Relatively experienced player(s) to be able to send out raids.
    Should be capable of adding to a farm list and checking some boxes
    Gold buyer is optional, I prefer to spend a little on gold and will match whatever you are wanting to contribute.
    We currently have 2 duals, looking for a 3rd from GMT-5 to GMT-8 range timezone!

If you are interested PM me here or add me on skype: cameron.furness

Cheers
    Cameron

Hi!

I got a account on sez (swedish speed). It is a teuton account, top 100 pop and top 10 raiding, we got some medals. The server started like 15 days ago just. We are in a a pretty good ally. We have some villages. A 15c with 150 oases like capital.

We need a dual who can buy gold (most buy gold) not so very much.
    Raid good
    Cover the night. We have GMT +1
    Good with teuton.

If you intresed and you are a good player contact Smartman189 on skype.

//Rax

NEED Duals for upcoming COMX

We Are supernova Team from previous comx starting on monday 3rd of december
    those who where there know us

TOP 3 raiding roman all most of game round

left early still got 6th rank attacker

We need Duals to cover night and early morning ( Au- US China ... )
    Skype is a must

Add me here : Mousa-Akika

Quote Originally Posted by Niel View Post
    Population: ranked in top 20
    Top teuton raiding account (past 12 weeks)
    Me and a few duals on account (all experienced)
    With three players on the account I'd hope you were top 20 and top ten raiding.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    Your a sarcastic smart ***. Two things I don't like in a person.
    US4R7-Mr. Pig

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabool View Post
    With three players on the account I'd hope you were top 20 and top ten raiding.
    Three people doesnt necessarily mean good, should, but I have seen many cases with 4-5 players that do awful. Quality over quantity

Hi I need a dual for the german world 5, that started on monday.

To the account:
    -off teuton
    -rank 10 raider
    -farm activ
    -gold account

to me:
    My name is Philip Im 18 and living in germany. I have over 5 years of expierence (with breaks).

what you should bring:
    -16 years or older
    -activ farmer
    you dont have to buy gold if you dont want to.

contact via skype: spac.gajok
    Philip

edit: Atm Attacker and Raider of the week rank 6 and pop rank 4
    Last edited by Spaclos; 11-30-2012 at 05:33 PM.

Heyy,

finnish account needs 1-2 players for Poland's speed!

Account:
    Teuton
    We started yesterday and server started 18.11. So we started late but that means nothing right?
    Pop 55, clubs about same, just started raiding oases.
    Trying to get good amounts of resources and clubs on the first week.
    We need player that can play on morning/night when we are sleeping or in the school.

About us:
    We are 17 and 15 old experienced finnish guys. We have good sense of humor.
    I have won 1 server and I have many ally wins. Most of them are from normal speed servers in Finland.
    Don't care about our age, care about our skills!
    We don't buy gold.

About you:
    I don't care about your age but it would be nice if you are atleast 16.
    Active and experienced raider.
    You use skype or IRC!
    You don't need to buy gold.

If you are interested add skype: forsehej or contact on forum!

Hi there!

I'm playing as a Gaul in UKX3.I'm looking for 1-2 duals from the States.Experienced, but mostly people that want to have fun; not necessarily become members of the travian history!
    I don't have gold club.
    I pay some 10$ per month-this is the amount i ask you to pay/maybe will be less.(Of cource, it will be me who buys 1st).Not a nuts scroll buyer,just hit some oints/books/bandages when i see a chance.
    Note that USA paysafe cards are NOT valid in UK, so you should have a Credit card.
    Will also search from Australia.
    My ally is very good; top 5-7 overall;top 1-2 in quadrant.
    My timezone is GMT+2 . That is NY time +7.

If you are interested e-mail me at gianniskpt@yahoo.com. Please allow 2-3 days for reply; I've asked ally friends from USA and expect their answers

TY!

Looking for dual on international server
    Speed: 3x
    Tribe: Romans

Top off roman account.

Requirements:
    Decent online times- any timezone is welcome
    Gold buyer

For more details add me on skype: art-dream

Quote Originally Posted by therealwebber View Post
    Three people doesnt necessarily mean good, should, but I have seen many cases with 4-5 players that do awful. Quality over quantity
    Meh, top 20 pop and top raiders are hardly characteristics indicative of quality players. All in how much money you have to spend and how much time you have to waste. Just saying-if I can outplay a triple/quad account by myself, they're doing it wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDeath View Post
    Your a sarcastic smart ***. Two things I don't like in a person.
    US4R7-Mr. Pig

Hello,

Me and my dual are looking for a night-dual on NL5, a Dutch server which runs on T4 and started just over 2 months ago.

Currently, we are rank 5 population, rank 2 offense and rank 5 defense (our name is Gargoylish). We are offensive teutons and have so far had 9 top-10 raiders' medals in 9 weeks. We are looking for a highly experienced offensive player who knows how to run a top-account, so that the account will be covered almost 24/7.

We play with gold, although we try not to spend too much - we usually only use gold to NPC when the granary is full.

If you are interested, you can contact me on Skype - my ID there is Nogniks.

Hello

Im looking for a night watch for my account on Comx. The account was registered seven days after start. I have very good experience from Norwegian, swedish and danish speed servers, but on this server im just taking things as it comes, but im aiming to get into a good alliance and work towards late game. i will buy gold when i feel the time is right. The server is T4 and runs a GMT server time. i need a night watch to farm and watch the account while i ofc sleep and go to school. please contact me so we can talk together and maybe make a deal and get more information about the account, me or any questions you might have. i am btw from Norway.

My contact information is Fkrohnn on skype.
    Thank you!

Hi,

Me and 3 fellow swedes are about to start a account on the new German T3.6 x8 server which starts at 12.12.12. We are now looking for a dual or two which are able to cover up for us during the nights here in Sweden, which is somewhere between 2 am - 8 am (GMT+1). If you are interested or want more information please contact me on Skype (CurMaster) and tell that it is about Travian.

/CurMaster

Hey all,
    I'm playing comx server gaul, about to get TT's, need 1-2 people to cover for me during the night. I started 6 days late and am currently about halfway through my third day. I need duals on this account from now on, planning to do constant raiding and so and so forth. Inbox me on the forums or add me on my skype at: pokeking4 and we can flesh out details!

We are searching for a couple of players to join us on the German 8x speed (T3.6). The server has started today and there is still about 10h beginners' protection left.

About us
    - teutons
    - 2 experienced guys from Europe
    - active 2PM to 12AM GMT+2:00
    About you
    -you've got the "know-how"
    -active
    -gold (not obligatory)
    If you got interested, take contact by sending a private message so we share our SkypeIDs. Thank you!

Hiya,

I have found very few dual offers in all of these stupid english speaking forums, so i finally decided to offer myself as one.
    If you need some help managing your account, i could help you. Or maybe we can start a fresh one on any server. I mean, I don't really care about how your account is doing, or how big it is or how experienced you are.
    Some facts about me:
    I dont remember exactly how much time i played travian in past, it could be 2 years total or so.
    Active from 13:00 to 20:00 GMT.
    Mostly I played as a teuton in past, but I would like to try roman or gaul this time.
    Not a gold user.

If intrested add me on skype: mariuxx90.

Looking for a dual or 2 for a normal speed T4 server!

I can cover most day/afternoons (EST). I need someone who can watch the account at night (raid, dodge attacks, etc).

I can buy gold, so no worries if you can't. I have years of Travian experience, so if you wanna join top raiding Gaul Anvil, add me on Skype: alexinperu1.

Holla Folks,

Been a long time since I ever posted for dual. Never used the forums, but in dire need atm. The server is pretty old, post mid game. Our account, has the Unique diet, a small trainer and a small gg/gw soon to be replaced by a small speed. Account is in pretty good shape, rank 7 (holded rank 1 till artifacts, after that activity is declining), however after cheifing this village, I am back to rank 4.

Our hammer was the biggest, took out 40k def after splatting. We have 2 non caps, 1 is back up, the more serious one is gonna be started again soon. All in all, account is in pretty good shape, and is creating havoc. We are 3 duals, however, the other 2 have encountered life issues and one is working till end of jan, the other is gone for holiday for a month. I, myself will be busy too. However, activity isn't the issue. I am still managing to pop in top 10 robbers (Was top robber for 15 or more weeks in a row since week 1) and next week i am back to top 1 again as nights will be covered.

The main issue is gold, the account never had that issue till now but as two golders are busy, we are coming short up on gold. I am searching for someone to buy 600 or 1600 per month. Your experience doesn't matter, I will take a complete beginner then a exp player because of the fact that a committed beginner is more beneficial. With us, you can learn about the game in top class dualing environment. We are experienced, account stats show it themselves, have created havoc before, and will do it again. If you want to share a good server with is, please add me on skype : Angryfighter97.

Please do not apply if you cannot buy gold, the account will have enough activity, we are just looking for someone to share the gold burden along us.

Some facts:

Server: Pk1
    Activity needed: 2 to 4 hours per day.
    Exp: A complete beginner is preferred.
    Gold: 600 to 1600 per month please, you need to buy once in 3 months I think.

I am just posting the following image to show this isn't a troll:

http://postimage.org/image/q6cy04kuj/

There are more def and bonus medals, but paint wouldnt allow me to scroll page up and down.

That's it for now, looking forward for applies.

Kind Regards,

Angryfighter

Hey,

I'm looking for two duals, A daytime dual and a night time dual for my Top 10 Robber & Attacker teut account.
    Server- UK2 (Started 4 weeks ago)

What we need:

NEED to be from USA/Australia to cover nights or able to cover UK daytime (Not a school/work hours but irregular hours 7am-3pm)
    Experienced players only.
    Should be a regular farm added and have end game/arty experience.

If you are interested PM me here or add me on skype: not.vegas

Hi all
    Im looking for dual
    Server:Rs7(Serbia server)
    play teutons off
    need players who have good xp for teutons
    add my on skype for more details
    p.s sorry for my eng

Hi,im searching for two duals or more to a very agressive teuton account in the next com8, i need player who play at night or morning(10pm-7am or 7am-4pm) at GMT +00

PM me here on the forum
    Last edited by juste; 12-31-2012 at 01:05 PM.

my IGN is lockiename,

Free MMORPG

I am looking for a dual/ co-player that would like to join me in playing travian on different servers around the world.

About me:
    -18 years old
    -Norwegian
    -Been playing travian for about 7 years
    -played more than 20 servers
    -Actively uses calculations to make the gameplay as efficient as possible
    -Well known on the Norwegian servers
    - Open to joining an American server
    -Part of the account that was considered as number one in last year’s "travian tournament"
    Our movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVCgldEx-pI

Where I can improve:
    I’ve had a tendency to play on multiple servers simultaneously, but from now on, I want to focus on one server and account at a time.

What I’ll be expecting from you:
    - Adult behavior.
    - Able to play during Norwegian night time, which corresponds to American day-time.
    - Positive attitude
    - Basic knowledge on how to play travian, as well as some experience.

If you are interested in joining me on an account, we will:
    - Be one of the top farmers
    - play offensive or deffencive, with focus on a high troop ratio
    - build around 50 cities on each server we’re playing
    - play on Scandinavian servers
    - use Skype
    - I’ll be buying most of the gold, so this is no necessity if you want to join me

If this sounds interesting, contact me on Skype, my nick is: burnie-birdz
    Looking forward to some responses, and if you are interested, we’ll try one round to see if we make a great team.

Regards,
    Burnie

Default Dual for nlx next month

Hi,

I'm searching for a dual for the new Nlx server in Holland that starts in a month. I need someone from the US because your evening is our night So that the account is 24/7 online. We already have 3 players on the account we only need somebody in our nights.

I'm playing travian about 5 years so we have experience

So you like to play on a Top account the upcoming dutch server

Our account:
    -Aggressive Teuton
    -High troop ratio
    -Communicate with skype and igm

pm me if you are interested and want more information! Or on skype: Travian_tnk

Looking for 1-2 duals for a 3x speed on the danish servers.

We are 3 guys that have played together on many servers.
    We hold many records on the danish servers.

Our "nighthawk" is off for this server so we need somebody who can play from about 00-06 gmt(+1).

You dont have to be pro like us, but you will have to be an easy learner. We can teach you all.
    We are very offensive and already have some deffers.

We use gold and so do you.

Priv msg me if interested.

Hello, Me and my dual looking for Nightplayer to dominate a upcoming server. We are top players from Sweden.

About us :

Experience : 9 & 4 years playing.

Favorite Tribe : Teutons.

Good at : Farming constant & getting top 10.

Goldplayers : Ofcourse, otherwise you cant get anywhere.

We play : Weekdays between 6:00-22:00 and weekends 10:00-24:00

Now about you :

What do you have to do ? : Send out farmlist constant, buy gold ( same amount as us ofcourse ), checking account for attacks.

Your playtime : 22:00-06:00

If someone would be interested, add me on Skype :

hampestampe98

Hi!

Looking for a dual...French server (world 3).Pre registrations is on 11.01.2013 and the start of it is on 14.01.2013. I am looking for someone who is willing to play this account seriously and spend some money on it with me.
    If you are interested please add me on skype so we can talk what tribe will we play and other things.

Skyp user name: daanijell (am from slovenia)