Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,440 of 1581

Thread: Looking for Dual on Non-US server? Write here!

Hello I looking for a top players in sto play on Poland s2 (2x speed) server (1 or 2 player/s). We play germans, and we are interested in top1 robbery only (We always succeeds) . We buy gold coins. Contact PM

Looking for a dual on european server

What i'm looking for:
    A new european server (normal speed) is opening friday 9 january, and i'm looking for a dual who can play (approximately according to local time) from 5pm to midnight (more is not a problem at all). No gold, no top account, just a good one.

- Medium experience
    - French speaking would be great, but not useful for playing

Who i am:
    I'm french and i'm 34. I have a job but can connect quickly during my day. I keep on learning on every server i play, almost a good player I start a new server with a group of friend from the last server. Fun is the most important, but it's more pleasant with a good account!

You can contact me on skype for questions: luckyluketravian

Hi, I'm looking for a dual on .co.za. It's an AEUx2 server.
    I'm a Teuton, for my first time. I've read all the guides and I've cleared a couple of oases. I'm looking for a dual who:

-can log on everyday from 5:30 pm in Poland (GMT+1) to around 4 am. I live in India so I can cover the time in between.
    -medium experience. You need to know how to raid effectively, and has some experience with teutons.
    -you'll need to know how to speak English (It doesn't have to be perfect)

My Aims:
    I wish to dominate my area, get a good raiding force. Get one of the many 15c's around me. Grow well till the end game and take down a, AEU city.

If you fulfill the prerequisites, please PM me, I'd love to have a dual.
    Last edited by Advait; 01-10-2015 at 05:43 AM.

Hi,
    Group of experienced players looking for another dual to play with us
    Server is rsx, 3. week in progress, finally in top10 raiders
    tribe is teuton, we are looking for someone who can buy some gold
    top100 pop, 4k players on server
    playing in the best alliance on the server
    contact me pm or skype : borna.kardum

Info on the server

The server is just 20days on its way and we are in the middle of a battle against some other players.
    We where with 4 players with a lot of experience, but we have one problem. Our partner who was our dual at night quite a few days a go. Thats why we need a player who is available at the nights.

Thats why we are looking for a player who could be online from 2:00PM -5:00 pm

Info on the account
    Top 25
    Agressive style
    Top 10 ally, also with an agressive style

What I want from you
    A notice if you will be going away for a while
    Gold is a plus if you can buy not necessary

If youre interested please send me a pm with your skype name

Quote Originally Posted by HilbertD View Post
    Info on the server

The server is just 20days on its way and we are in the middle of a battle against some other players.
    We where with 4 players with a lot of experience, but we have one problem. Our partner who was our dual at night quite a few days a go. Thats why we need a player who is available at the nights.

Thats why we are looking for a player who could be online from 2:00PM -5:00 pm

Info on the account
    Top 25
    Agressive style
    Top 10 ally, also with an agressive style

What I want from you
    A notice if you will be going away for a while
    Gold is a plus if you can buy not necessary

If youre interested please send me a pm with your skype name
    im interested

Default dual for sweden 3x

hey guys, i'm looking for a dual for a good tueton account on sweden 3x. you can use google chrome to translate the page which works very well.

i've been #1 robber and been in a winning end games 2 times on travian. It's a tueton

You need to have a bit of experience

PM on skype if interested at all: yes_from_georgia

We will have a lot of fun.

Good day guys!

- com . vn It's VNX 3x speed
    - I wish somebody from USA (GMT -5-8)
    - WE are from Ukraine (GMT +2)
    - English
    - During the day
    - Experience on teuton top farmer
    - Teuton
    - There are two of us, we are from Ukraine
    The teuton top farmer account, we need dual for time when we are sleeping...
    We are looking for Responsible and reliable person.
    We got top 5 attack and top 6 farm.
    Now we are in top 2.
    You can write to me in skype: never_be_owneed or opil_lol
    Also you can connect: facebook.com/levkanikolaev

Best regards, Mr Senator

Romania 3x is opening on feb 2nd, me and another dual are looking for one more partner. Any timezone works.

Goals:

Top 10 rank
    top 10 robbers

We will have a lot of fun. add Skype yes_from_georgia

sent you a request on skype

Hello,

i am looking for some players for european servers.

Because of time difference between us and eu it would be great to have some players for our accounts. (for night)
    Maybe we can play together your server so that your account is played at night and our server so that our account is played at night.

All I presuppose is:

-Idea how game is played!

If you are interested please PM

Challenging account,
    Roman, currently raiding. Started 5 days later. Raiding 50% from top 10 raiders.
    Attack already top 100, 2 PD's and a good hero!
    Currently having enough gold.
    2 experienced players.

Looking for someone who playes a lot and have much experience. PM me here if your interested.

Looking for an account (a new one or one that already exists)

time zone: +1 GMT
    goals: top 10 farmers and ranking
    gold: not really looking to spend much gold
    experience: I got quite a lot of experience, I dualled with very good players and have been in many winning alliances. I'm an experienced top 10 farmer.
    tribe: I prefer teuton or gaul (most experience with teuton and romans)
    activity: during the day, mostly in the morning and evening (weekends whole day)

add me on skype if youre interested: nicktravian17

Hello, I'm looking for dual on tx3.lt server which starts in 2015.01.09
    I'm very experienced player, playing travian 7+ years only as aggressive teuton raider and attacker. I'm from +2 gmt zone(Lithuania), so other gmt zones would be nice. Looking for experienced dual's who could play with me, build population and raid, also gold buyers would be good.
    Some proofs.
    http://gyazo.com/126b6854efb5ccf70e6b4670d6d0c823
    http://gyazo.com/2daa02003072c16dbfceaf0acfc779ed

CONTACT ME SKYPE: edmantass
    Firstly tell me about yourself, experience and what could you do in travian
    Last edited by b K t; 02-02-2015 at 07:08 AM.

Hello, my team is looking for a dual for an upcoming speed, probably the tx3.co.id. We are both highly experienced T4.2 players, but T4.4 was very easy too learn. Got quit some end-game experience, we're gonna play as a Teuton, aiming for a good raiders account also with a high attacking rank. We're looking for someone for another timezone than us (GMT+0), so the best would be -6 or +6, or something like that. If you want to join our team, please add my on Skype: buyfut2014coins or PM me here. The server will start next Friday. If you want to join, Gold is a must, as we all do it. If you think you fit our requirments, kindly PM me here or on Skype.

Hi everyone,

I need a player from america, or at least the same timezone, to join my account.

We are playin on portugese speed server which started today and we realised that the night time isnt covered too well(america has the day while he are having the night).

We are experienced team who lost a few members, so we have only 3 players left.

At the moment the account is top 300 population, roman.
    You dont have to buy gold or anything, your only job would be to be there while we sleep.

Let me know if you are interesed and send me a private message.
    And im sorry if i made some grammar mistakes - english isnt my mother language.

Hello - Me and my dual are searching for a dual on "Sez" Swedish speed server. We are both able to play day time (+1 GMT) and we are looking for a third member that can play nights (That would be US time zone)
    We are both very familiar with writing and speaking english language.
    We both have lots of experience from previous rounds and we are playing romans this round.

So we are basically looking for a player that can play during nights (Which would be your daytime in US time zone)
    Need to have experience from previous rounds and able to communicate.
    We are currently top 50 and probably.

Add "Kris_Solider15" on skype if you want to talk.

Default Active dual needed

NEED A DUAL ON A COM SERVER...

ITS A GAUL TOP OFFENSIVE ACCOUNT

NEED ACTIVITY, EXPERIENCE AND TEAMWORK...THATS ALL

IF YOU HAVE SOME, INBOX ME ON MY SKYPE - adisweet901

THANKS !!
    ADITYA

Looking for 1 or 2 duals for norwegian speed server
    the server is currently in it's 4th week and it's a top roman acc both in attack and pop.
    we're already 3 on the account and we all buy gold, so although its a massive plus, that is not required.

we expect from you:
    write fluent english
    available on skype when online
    experienced with the roman tribe and offensive playstyle.
    active

if you're interested contact me on skype: sigurd_3

Default Comx Duals/Golder NEeded

Hi guys,

We are looking for duals and golders. To be honest we need golders who can buy gold as I can't even if they can't give much time as we can handle that too. Just need some time from you and gold. Comx is starting on Feb 19 and we need players so we can work. We have good experience and also make good off accounts with WWK and war hammers.

For more information you can add me on skype. My skype: sarahhyland1990

We have exp in WW holding, WWK with 25k+ catas, War hammers.

P.S: Kindly contact on skype before 18 if you wish to play.

Regards,
    Sarah

Hey everyone,

I'm looking to partake in a dual account for any speed server. I have experience with all tribes, but my personal preference is playing as Gaul. I've played many servers over the years, and currently live in the U.S. and operate under the central time zone. So if anyone needs a night time dual on a foreign server, I'd be happy to oblige.

Thanks, Manning

Post Urgent! Looking for active partner in com server

Hello, I am looking for a dual for new com server.

* COMX will start as new server. I will play in that server.

* New server will start as COMX starts on 19.2.2015 as a T4.4 3x-speed server.

* Time zone needed = 10 PM to 8 AM Indian time (GMT+5:30 hrs)

* My playing time = 8 AM to 10 PM Indian time (GMT+5:30 hrs)

* Tribe : Offensive Gaul (but we can discuss if you want to play any other class)

* Normal to Experienced player needed.

* Goal : Top 50

* Contact : Skype id = arnab.11, you also can message me in this forum. If interested pm me as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by mistro View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm looking to partake in a dual account for any speed server. I have experience with all tribes, but my personal preference is playing as Gaul. I've played many servers over the years, and currently live in the U.S. and operate under the central time zone. So if anyone needs a night time dual on a foreign server, I'd be happy to oblige.

Thanks, Manning
    I am interested to be your dual partner. I live in India so our time difference is almost 12 hours. we can work great. please give me your contact details or skype id.

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a dual for the .com speed that started earlier today(I've been registered for about 15 minutes as I type this). Going to play this round as a gaul(preferably offensive at the start but I'm not to picky at which direction we take).

I'm offering:
    A very experienced player(7+ years) with some lack of time. Would therefor need another 2 people running the account with me.
    Some gold(not a super massive amount tho).
    A mature player that are comfortable in discussion decisions we make.

I'm looking for:
    An experienced player above the age of 20.
    Someone with a lot of time to spend in the game preferably.
    English speaking!
    I live in Sweden so other timezones would be nice but do not hesitate to show your interest even tho you're in a nearby timezone.

If this feels interesting. Contact me on skype: TomasGezelius.

Best,
    Tompann

Guest User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation User Awaiting E-mail Confirmation
    Unconfirmed E-mail

Hi Everyone,

Com1 is starting soon. I'm looking for one dual for a 24 / 7 top Roman account #1 overall. This is my last account before starting a full-time job at an investment bank in 9 months so I'll be quitting after this server. I'm planning on making this one big. You will be playing with me and my best friend who lives in the U.K. (London) (he has the night shift). You'll be playing in the morning and evening USA time. Whatsapp and Skype are musts for communication.

My experience:

Playing for 7 years, since T2.5.
    WW two times: com1 and com2.
    Top 10 robbers, attackers, defenders countless times.
    Top 1 account two times: com1 and com2.

I am looking for a gold buyer (non-negotiable), but I'll be footing the bill for most of the gold (I buy a lot of gold ~3200 a month). If interested, Skype at username: will.i.am.ruan

Thank You,

Will

Hello
    I am still looking for someone who can help me with my account

Accont:
    -Off Teuton
    -Rank 1 in total as well as attacker and defender
    -So far every week robber one
    -world still only 2 weeks old

You:
    -very experienced
    -Goldbuyer DON'T ASK it is MUST

Add Skype: planeshift.farming

Quote Originally Posted by Tompann View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm looking for a dual for the .com speed that started earlier today(I've been registered for about 15 minutes as I type this). Going to play this round as a gaul(preferably offensive at the start but I'm not to picky at which direction we take).

I'm offering:
    A very experienced player(7+ years) with some lack of time. Would therefor need another 2 people running the account with me.
    Some gold(not a super massive amount tho).
    A mature player that are comfortable in discussion decisions we make.

I'm looking for:
    An experienced player above the age of 20.
    Someone with a lot of time to spend in the game preferably.
    English speaking!
    I live in Sweden so other timezones would be nice but do not hesitate to show your interest even tho you're in a nearby timezone.

If this feels interesting. Contact me on skype: TomasGezelius.

Best,
    Tompann
    Still looking for a player with much time for this offensive gaul acc. We are currently two players but in the same timezon. Add me on skype if you're interested. The account is doing fine so far, founding our third villa tonight.

Lightbulb Slovenia x3 Server - Good Teuton Dual Searched

Hi,

We're Tango team from Slovenian x3 server.
    Slovenia is a country in Europe (Next to Austria, Italy, Croatia and Hungary).

The server is now on 41 day, 59 days left. We're good players with high experience (Started in 2008), won 1 speed server (2011). We are golders to - 800 gold per week.

We are looking for a good Teutone player, that knows what he is doing.

About our account:

Population: 8476
    Villages: 12
    Army: Secret information
    Aliance: Hobbits*

Terms and Conditions:
    It would be great, that you're from USA or Australia (Our time: CET UTC/GMT +1hour)
    You have played already for 4 years and you have high experiences
    You're 18 +
    And if you want, you could invest in gold to (Not needed).

We're looking for a player, that could cover our nights (If you're from US or Au, you could play by day and sleep in night).

So if anyone thinks that he might be that person that we're looking for it, contact us PM or ony skype: melly127

Thank you very much.
    Last edited by noeez; 03-01-2015 at 09:35 PM.

Hi,

The server is now on 41 day, 59 days left. We're good players with high experience (Started in 2008), won 1 speed server (2011). We are golders to - 800 gold per week.

About our account:

Terms and Conditions:
    It would be great, that you're from USA or Australia (Our time: CET UTC/GMT +1hour)
    You're 18 +

We're looking for a player, that could cover our nights (If you're from US or Au, you could play by day and sleep in night).

So if anyone thinks that he might be that person that we're looking for it, contact us PM or ony skype: melly127

Quote Originally Posted by noeez View Post
    Hi,

About our account:

Terms and Conditions:
    You're 18 +

4.3.2015:
    Pop: 9227

Default Looking For A Dual on a Roman Account.

About Me:

I am Vinit. I have been playing this game for quite a while now (read VERY long). Pretty experienced and have played numerous accounts on multiple servers.

Recent IGN on us1 r7 was Ifrit.

About the Account

Roman War hammer account. We will run multiple hammers and a ghost most probably.
    There is enough gold to run the account smoothly and still be left with a bit more.

The server is about 20 days old. We joined last week though, but 2nd villa is settled. Raiding has been started but we are waiting to get the 15c self sufficient to get the troops going in full swing.

What we want from you:

1. Should be able to play our nights. (Server time is GMT +5.5 )
    2. Be experienced. Even a little bit will do. You just need to know the basics of the game and we will teach you the rest if needed.
    3. If you can buy gold, it's a plus. Both of the current duals chip in gold for main account and PD accounts so if you can provide some it will be great.
    Gold is not a necessity though.

You should speak English and should be active on skype.

But above all, you should know what you are doing. You should know how to play the game and that is what matters the most.

Contact me on skype at vinit_singh101
    or, drop a PM and I will get back to you.

EDIT:
    Forgot to add, the server is IN3.
    Last edited by Vinit144; 03-17-2015 at 09:13 AM.

came back to travian after a hiatus..
    would like to join a teuton or roman account...my timezone is GMT+5.30 ( am frm india)
    i can put in6-7hrs of gameplay everyday....

contact me on skype : sauvik.neogi1

Hello there,

To start with I'm waiting for an upcoming COM server to start maybe in 3-4 weeks time to compete in with for now a couple of guys from the UK, I'm aiming to have duals from all time zones in order to cover all the times and keep the account active 24/7.... yes 24 hours a day, we are committed on that matter.

To tell you a bit about myself and the account, I'm a 19 year old student From Lebanon GMT +2 with plenty of experience over a course of 6 years of playing Travian which made me an Elite player in this game. So I can promise you from now that's going to be one of the toughest teutonic account you'll ever see since it's going to depend mostly on Farming and Raiding so it has to remain active over the course of the day.

In all recent servers I've played I've always ended up in top 10 Attacker Defender Robber and Population wise. For example Last server I Played in I managed to hold the lead for 7 months straight which was tiring of course but well ) who can not be happy about it Got more than 30 Raider's medal mostly top 3, had best hero of the server, top 5 attacker top 10 defender and more than 30 Villages under my belt.

So Please what I need is players:
    1-From The Americas (Doesn't matter from which country)
    2-Have Vast Knowledge in this game specially with Teutons, knows what to do and good at following orders.
    3-Be an Active committed player not a Wanna-be Pro or a Noob try-harder ^^
    4-Preferably Can buy gold from time to time
    5-Be A confident team player, it's going to be essential on my account since we will be sharing everything between us so we all have our role into taking important decision
    6-Skype use and What's app is More than essential.

Other than that we can discuss it on Skype, I might need to see previous achievements and works through Getter and have a long talk regarding your Travian experience.
    Please add me on kyril.shwiti on skype, if you wish to have more information and to have a nice talk ^^

I can promise you, it's going to be a server to remember and to be proud of !

Awaiting your offers,

Kindest Regards,

Lord Kyrill,

I am looking for a very active players along with their teams for my alliance. We are looking for players from other time zones. I am looking for some active players who would help our alliance in a coming speed server.It is a speed server starting in few days from now. Please do let me know if you are interested.

Requirements For Dual:
    1. Should be able to cover 6:30 pm to 2:30 am (GMT +0)
    2. Must speak English
    3. Must be active on skype,whatsapp,facebook anything will do.
    4. Just know this game a little bit.

Requirements for Team:
    1. All account should be active atleast 20 hrs a day.
    2. War hammers preferably.

I am sure you will have woderful experience with our team.

Hi. Im from central Europe.
    I am looking for dual. Travian T5 kingdom, tribe: Romans.

Requirements For Dual:
    1. player from USA/CANADA (time zone UTC-5 UTC-8),
    2. know this game.

Hi. Im from Europe, Lithuania.

I am looking for dual. Slow server account in top 100 and top 10 farmer. Tribe: teuton. Server started : 2015-03-13, account registered on 2015-03-18.

Requirements for DUAL:
    1. Know this game
    2 Priority gold
    I have some too, small zoo

or pm

Default Roman Def Dual speed 3x

Hi I need a dual or two for a relaxed Roman account.
    I am active and can play good. But i have studies as well. So i dont mind if i have one or two duals who can lessen the burden.
    I dont use gold so wont ask you to do that either.

PM me if you want to play with me.

Happy gaming

Looking for a Dual for INX(Indian Speed server)
    Account Tribe : Roman
    Playing style :Offensive
    Quadrant location : NE
    Population / Number of Villages :180/2
    Non-Gold Account

Requirements-
    Active raider
    Experienced
    Team player

If Interested Contact me on skype
    Skype Name : psgreat7

Quote Originally Posted by Khayyam View Post
    Hi I need a dual or two for a relaxed Roman account.
    I am active and can play good. But i have studies as well. So i dont mind if i have one or two duals who can lessen the burden.
    I dont use gold so wont ask you to do that either.

PM me if you want to play with me.

Happy gaming
    Hello again folks

Now we are three on account. And still open for 1 dual. may be an AU/NZ or US/Canada dual work well.
    I am working 10 hrs myself but now I want to give my attentions to book. I want to be number 1 in my college .
    so we want to have a player who can put at least 4 hrs to account.

We will get 3rd village in just few hours. Already train a lot of troops. having some special plans for Capital as it will be in grey zone. so we can attack or def anyone based upon future plans.

Add me in skype if you want to join us

Hi, three guys from Finland looking for player to .dkx that started 2 days ago. We can manage our daytime pretty well so if you could play when we are sleeping so that would be your evening. We are going to use gold if we get a good start. We are playing with Gallians.