Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 120 of 798

Thread: Mafia XXX: Game Thread

  1. #81
    Philosopher dooglash sontoosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Berkeley
    Posts
    7,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I was trying a new tactic. It doesn't seem to be very effective. I am going to protect dooglash sontoosh tonight. I was just going to wait and see who I could protect and try and prove my innocence.
    Besides the fact that I made a roleclaim that, if proven, is very very important? Whatever, lol.

    Doog's List of Mafia:
    -Brahma
    -Chan
    -Ronnie
    -Doog (since no one else has said I could be lieing, 'cept milk, and no one listens to him anyway :P)
    -Dexys ('cus he could very well be the mafia, when Brahma isn't)

  2. #82
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dooglash sontoosh View Post
    Besides the fact that I made a roleclaim that, if proven, is very very important? Whatever, lol.

    Doog's List of Mafia:
    -Brahma
    -Chan
    -Ronnie
    -Doog (since no one else has said I could be lieing, 'cept milk, and no one listens to him anyway :P)
    I didn't say you could be lying because everyone can always be lying in this game so it is sort of implied.

    I also didn't think I had a very good role that is why I roleclaimed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  3. #83
    Merchant Akor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Did you see what that girl was wearing? She needs to learn some fashion.
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I was trying a new tactic. It doesn't seem to be very effective. I am going to protect dooglash sontoosh tonight. I was just going to wait and see who I could protect and try and prove my innocence.
    It's because you're doing it wrong. It only works if you claim Godfather.
    This is not my avatar.

  4. #84
    Philosopher Principal Brian Lewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Langley Falls
    Posts
    7,728

    Default

    Alright everyone, its time for a new installment of my ever popular series.

    Teh Milknalysis of Whatever **** I find.


    Quote Originally Posted by cobo View Post
    I'm just a townie so i'll go with that
    Vote:Chan
    Reason:above
    Official Milk sanctioned opinion of this post. dUm. I've seen cobo be semi intelligent in the past. Not fooling me at all. Doog provided no evidence at all and likely was just being a stupid. Most likely he was trying to get a response like this, drawing out someone just trying to bandwagon people dead.

    Cobo=Mafia/SK

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I had no idea who to protect. Someone protect me tonight now that I roleclaimed.
    Um, huh? Clearly using the roleclaim just to get a protection and hopefully be presumed innocent. I really can't pin him down yet, but I really doubt he is the bodyguard. Perhaps another more powerful role, and he hopes to avoid targeting by claiming BG, or mafia and wants a free protect.

    Ronnie=IDK

    Quote Originally Posted by Akor View Post
    Vote: Brahma.
    Reason: Doog got him as guilty, so it's better off to see if we can see what kind of detective Doog is.
    And yes, this means you all have to put up with anything he posts, no matter how arrogant you think it is. We're doing this like Roman did when he was the detective a few rounds back (and got lucky enough to find most of the Mafia).
    Edit:
    FoS: Cobo.
    Reason: His vote.
    Akor+doog=Mafia?

    Akor seems to be trying a little hard to tell us doog is a detective. I mean as far as we know doog is just pulling stuff out of his ***. Yet Akor seems to instantly believe him, even though last round it appeared doog would be on his list of people to kill this round for no reason.

    I just won for you all. Your welcome.

    Also, no discussing, any opinions posted within this post. They are final, and may not be called wrong in any way. Or else I will cry.

    Discuss

  5. #85
    Philosopher dooglash sontoosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Berkeley
    Posts
    7,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I didn't say you could be lying because everyone can always be lying in this game so it is sort of implied.

    I also didn't think I had a very good role that is why I roleclaimed.
    However, I specifically roleclaimed, versus beating around the bush (which is also out of character for me, I almost never roleclaim, especially on night 1/2, but no one pointed that out ), which should have been emphasized, and it wasn't.

    In and of themselves, bodyguards are teh suck. However, when you know the role of someone important (ie, me :P) they are a godsend, because they will most likely save that role for a night.

  6. #86
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akor View Post
    It's because you're doing it wrong. It only works if you claim Godfather.
    But I'm not mafia.

    Quote Originally Posted by dooglash sontoosh View Post
    However, I specifically roleclaimed, versus beating around the bush (which is also out of character for me, I almost never roleclaim, especially on night 1/2, but no one pointed that out ), which should have been emphasized, and it wasn't.

    In and of themselves, bodyguards are teh suck. However, when you know the role of someone important (ie, me :P) they are a godsend, because they will most likely save that role for a night.
    I just thought you roleclaimed so you could be protected since Mafia and other killers have a tendency to go after you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  7. #87
    Philosopher dooglash sontoosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Berkeley
    Posts
    7,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post
    Also, no discussing, any opinions posted within this post. They are final, and may not be called wrong in any way.
    No one listens to milk anyway, so the whole post is moot, but cleverly amusing .

  8. #88
    Philosopher Principal Brian Lewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Langley Falls
    Posts
    7,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dooglash sontoosh View Post
    However, I specifically roleclaimed, versus beating around the bush (which is also out of character for me, I almost never roleclaim, especially on night 1/2, but no one pointed that out ), which should have been emphasized, and it wasn't.

    In and of themselves, bodyguards are teh suck. However, when you know the role of someone important (ie, me :P) they are a godsend, because they will most likely save that role for a night.


    Hey jerkface read my analysis. Then tell me I'm right.

    Plz?

  9. #89
    Philosopher dooglash sontoosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Berkeley
    Posts
    7,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post


    Hey jerkface read my analysis. Then tell me I'm right.

    Plz?
    Already did.

    I'm so sly they call me .

  10. #90
    Merchant Akor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Did you see what that girl was wearing? She needs to learn some fashion.
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post
    Lalalalalalalalalalala

    Akor+doog=Mafia?

    Akor seems to be trying a little hard to tell us doog is a detective. I mean as far as we know doog is just pulling stuff out of his ***. Yet Akor seems to instantly believe him, even though last round it appeared doog would be on his list of people to kill this round for no reason.

    Lalalala
    You betcha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    But I'm not mafia.



    I just thought you roleclaimed so you could be protected since Mafia and other killers have a tendency to go after you.
    That makes it even more better if you're not really Mafia when you claim Godfather, though.
    This is not my avatar.

  11. #91
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    It just doesn't make sense IMO.

    FoS: Jacana
    Reason: Just looking at the thread and hasn't been contributing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  12. #92
    Philosopher Principal Brian Lewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Langley Falls
    Posts
    7,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dooglash sontoosh View Post
    No one listens to milk anyway, so the whole post is moot, but cleverly amusing .
    I know right. It used to be I couldn't post without being quoted by 17 people and anaylzed by everyone. Now I'm like the old guy on city council who basically built the city, so they don't tell him to leave, but now is just basically ignored and left to talk to noone in particular about "The good ol'days."

  13. #93
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post
    I know right. It used to be I couldn't post without being quoted by 17 people and anaylzed by everyone. Now I'm like the old guy on city council who basically built the city, so they don't tell him to leave, but now is just basically ignored and left to talk to noone in particular about "The good ol'days."
    Just be glad you aren't one of those really old forumers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  14. #94
    Philosopher Jacana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Solving Agatha Christie's problems.
    Posts
    11,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post
    Official Milk sanctioned opinion of this post. dUm. I've seen cobo be semi intelligent in the past. Not fooling me at all. Doog provided no evidence at all and likely was just being a stupid. Most likely he was trying to get a response like this, drawing out someone just trying to bandwagon people dead.

    Cobo=Mafia/SK
    Meh, I don't think Cobo is either. I can buy that he is just a lost, confused townie. However, it's not likely that he is "just a townie". I do believe, however, that he jumped the gun on his vote.

    Anytime I state an opinion on another player, I must remind you: Anything I say is just how I see it, and is not guaranteed truth, it should not be used in an argument concerning another player's guilt/innocence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    It just doesn't make sense IMO.

    FoS: Jacana
    Reason: Just looking at the thread and hasn't been contributing.
    Ohaidere.

  15. #95

    Default

    Vote: Dooglash Sontoosh
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  16. #96
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacana View Post
    Meh, I don't think Cobo is either. I can buy that he is just a lost, confused townie. However, it's not likely that he is "just a townie". I do believe, however, that he jumped the gun on his vote.

    Anytime I state an opinion on another player, I must remind you: Anything I say is just how I see it, and is not guaranteed truth, it should not be used in an argument concerning another player's guilt/innocence.



    Ohaidere.
    Cobo is innocent. Jacana said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  17. #97
    Philosopher Principal Brian Lewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Langley Falls
    Posts
    7,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacana View Post
    blah blah, I'm to ***** to call people mafia blah blah blah
    Quit posting, now Ronnie looks dum

  18. #98
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    I always look dum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  19. #99
    Philosopher Principal Brian Lewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Langley Falls
    Posts
    7,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    I read GM's analysis and concur that doog is clearly teh mafiorz.
    I concur.

  20. #100
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    I think Dooglash Sontoosh is playing mafia and has a better chance of being village than mafia or indy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  21. #101
    Philosopher Principal Brian Lewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Langley Falls
    Posts
    7,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I think Dooglash Sontoosh is playing mafia and has a better chance of being village than mafia or indy.
    I think we are all playing mafia, hence why we are posting in mafia.

    Also, huh?

  22. #102
    Merchant Akor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Did you see what that girl was wearing? She needs to learn some fashion.
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post
    I concur.
    Silence! Sit down and let me play arrogant this round!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I think Dooglash Sontoosh is playing mafia and has a better chance of being village than mafia or indy.
    As someone who doesn't know: Was there ever a smart bodyguard?
    This is not my avatar.

  23. #103
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post
    I think we are all playing mafia, hence why we are posting in mafia.

    Also, huh?
    Doog has a higher probability of being a part of the villager than being a part the mafia or indies.

    Quote Originally Posted by Akor View Post
    Silence! Sit down and let me play arrogant this round!


    As someone who doesn't know: Was there ever a smart bodyguard?
    Nevar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  24. #104
    Philosopher Principal Brian Lewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Langley Falls
    Posts
    7,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akor View Post
    Silence! Sit down and let me play arrogant this round!


    As someone who doesn't know: Was there ever a smart bodyguard?


    Nope. They just be dum meatshields.

  25. #105
    Philosopher Jacana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Solving Agatha Christie's problems.
    Posts
    11,514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    I think Dooglash Sontoosh is playing mafia and has a better chance of being village than mafia or indy.
    Well, we all have a better chance of being village.

    Everyone must be village!

    Village wins!!

  26. #106
    Philosopher Principal Brian Lewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Langley Falls
    Posts
    7,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    Doog has a higher probability of being a part of the villager than being a part the mafia or indies.
    We all do, there is usually more villages, making it statistically more likely we are village. Proof or GTFO.

  27. #107
    Philosopher dooglash sontoosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Berkeley
    Posts
    7,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post
    I know right. It used to be I couldn't post without being quoted by 17 people and anaylzed by everyone. Now I'm like the old guy on city council who basically built the city, so they don't tell him to leave, but now is just basically ignored and left to talk to noone in particular about "The good ol'days."
    Mmmm, you think very highly of yourself. :P.

  28. #108
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacana View Post
    Well, we all have a better chance of being village.
    That is what I was getting at.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post
    We all do, there is usually more villages, making it statistically more likely we are village. Proof or GTFO.
    I know. That is why I am saying I trust him at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  29. #109

    Default

    Also, my next vote will be for Ronnie. Just sayin'
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  30. #110
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Why am I appearing guilty on your Mafia Radar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  31. #111
    Philosopher Principal Brian Lewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Langley Falls
    Posts
    7,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    Ohai, I lub doog. We all be teh village, yay hippies.
    Vote: Ronnie
    Reason-Read his posts

  32. #112
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    I never said that yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  33. #113
    Philosopher dooglash sontoosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Berkeley
    Posts
    7,572

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    Also, my next vote will be for Ronnie. Just sayin'
    I would put it behind Chan, first.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    Why am I appearing guilty on your Mafia Radar?
    Doesn't matter if you're guilty or not, you're just messing everything up. And thus, if there is no better choice, should die.

  34. #114
    Merchant Akor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Did you see what that girl was wearing? She needs to learn some fashion.
    Posts
    1,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    Why am I appearing guilty on your Mafia Radar?
    You claimed BG in broad daylight. Why else?
    This is not my avatar.

  35. #115
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dooglash sontoosh View Post
    I would put it behind Chan, first.



    Doesn't matter if you're guilty or not, you're just messing everything up. And thus, if there is no better choice, should die.
    Whatever you guys are all going to lynch me tomorrow...

    Quote Originally Posted by Akor View Post
    You claimed BG in broad daylight. Why else?
    I know what I shouldn't do next round now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  36. #116
    Philosopher Principal Brian Lewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Langley Falls
    Posts
    7,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akor View Post
    You claimed BG in broad daylight. Why else?
    ^
    This

    This almost guarantees that the mafia won't target you unless they have noone else to target.

  37. #117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnie9752 View Post
    Why am I appearing guilty on your Mafia Radar?
    Quote Originally Posted by Akor View Post
    You claimed BG in broad daylight. Why else?
    More or less, this. Though, it also has to do with asking for protection which in my memory has only ever been done by a mafia member. Valynor always asked to be protected when he was mafia, claiming he was so good that he'd be the first one killed.

    In a way you've done the same thing, 'cept you've put a important village role up on the chopping block for no apparent reason which is just crazy talk.

    Quote Originally Posted by dooglash sontoosh View Post
    I would put it behind Chan, first.
    I couldn't bare to read all the stupid, so I skimmed the past few pages, why would you put Chan first?
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  38. #118
    Philosopher Ronnie9752's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,250

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    More or less, this. Though, it also has to do with asking for protection which in my memory has only ever been done by a mafia member. Valynor always asked to be protected when he was mafia, claiming he was so good that he'd be the first one killed.

    In a way you've done the same thing, 'cept you've put a important village role up on the chopping block for no apparent reason which is just crazy talk.



    I couldn't bare to read all the stupid, so I skimmed the past few pages, why would you put Chan first?
    He's just being Doog. There is no actual reason for voting Channingman.

    I didn't think that the BG was a decent role so I role claimed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokchick View Post
    Ronnie was right

  39. #119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gotmilk View Post
    ^
    This

    This almost guarantees that the mafia won't target you unless they have noone else to target.
    Umm... No. This guarantees they'll either roleblock him or kill him.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

  40. #120
    Philosopher Principal Brian Lewis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Langley Falls
    Posts
    7,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    I couldn't bare to read all the Milk Spam, so I skimmed the past few pages, why would you put Chan first?
    Love you too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •