Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 121 to 160 of 172

Thread: Oh nemo!!

  1. #121
    Philosopher Durinmaleus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    the RrrrrrrrrrrVA
    Posts
    5,364

    Default

    A pitchfork. I guess I am cool with that. I mean, they are sharp, you can poke someone's eye out with that.

    I've certainly be called worse. That is up there for one of the weirdest names ever attached to me.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

  2. #122
    Philosopher Nichts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USS Yorktown
    Posts
    11,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durinmaleus View Post
    A pitchfork. I guess I am cool with that. I mean, they are sharp, you can poke someone's eye out with that.

    I've certainly be called worse. That is up there for one of the weirdest names ever attached to me.
    It's also used by farmers.

  3. #123
    Philosopher Durinmaleus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    the RrrrrrrrrrrVA
    Posts
    5,364

    Default

    Anyone farming at this point is wasting time.

    My account makes enough res to keep the hammer building and moving. So I would need more troops that are NOT hammer to farm, and that takes wheat, which is a dumb vicious cycle.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

  4. #124

    Default

    you're a dumb vicious cycle...

    Seriously want to dual on 5x with me?
    http://i37.tinypic.com/2cxg6d4.jpg
    s1r3 DSP - Deirdre
    S1r6 - Smokey
    s3r6 - Rick James - MDZ
    s5r1 RATAN - Smokeysmoke
    s5r2 RATAN - Hammer_killa (HK)
    s7r1 [_]3 - Bierbitzch
    s7r3 VIVA - Smokeybear
    usx - smokeysmoke
    us5x - pootang

  5. #125
    Philosopher Durinmaleus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    the RrrrrrrrrrrVA
    Posts
    5,364

    Default

    no.

    It appears Nemo FINALLY woke up to the forums. I just woke up to 4 de-reps....... none of which actually hurt my total at all (kinda like their anvils)

    edit: sign your de-rep's, pansies.

    2nd edit: so I got a derp that said: 'your an idiot. Shouldn't you be betraying your allies?'

    when have I EVER done that? Wtf.

    (s7 doesn't count, my 'alliance' was the biggest group of noobs ever. Killing and farming them was only a matter of time)

    seriously, where do these morons come from?!?
    Last edited by Durinmaleus; 12-16-2010 at 12:31 PM. Reason: fial derp'ers are the most fial-est.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

  6. #126
    Artisan
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durinmaleus View Post
    no.

    It appears Nemo FINALLY woke up to the forums. I just woke up to 4 de-reps....... none of which actually hurt my total at all (kinda like their anvils)

    edit: sign your de-rep's, pansies.

    2nd edit: so I got a derp that said: 'your an idiot. Shouldn't you be betraying your allies?'

    when have I EVER done that? Wtf.

    (s7 doesn't count, my 'alliance' was the biggest group of noobs ever. Killing and farming them was only a matter of time)

    seriously, where do these morons come from?!?
    I feel left out. I want this new brand of memo love.
    I'm a d!ck. Don't trust me.


    s5r2 - Bsehlers
    s5r3 - Khaliekat

    s1r4 - Harmacy - I try to leave, but i keep getting sucked back in

    s3 - Greenskeeper

  7. #127
    Philosopher Nichts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    USS Yorktown
    Posts
    11,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bsehlers View Post
    I feel left out. I want this new brand of memo love.
    Join in the fun then! There's plenty of derpy material on these forums, you just need to find something that looks fun and put your own spin on it.

  8. #128
    Tradesperson Slacking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Arus
    Posts
    492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durinmaleus View Post
    2nd edit: so I got a derp that said: 'your an idiot. Shouldn't you be betraying your allies?'

    when have I EVER done that? Wtf.

    (s7 doesn't count, my 'alliance' was the biggest group of noobs ever. Killing and farming them was only a matter of time)
    Yeah, S7 was a giant bucket of fail.

    Quote Originally Posted by bsehlers View Post
    I feel left out. I want this new brand of memo love.
    Just pretend you're me. You'll get plenty of hate. I'm looking forward to a fresh new batch now.
    Voltron-Slacking..... The Traitor

    Solo Clear on Level 80 WW with a followup on a second WW
    http://i50.tinypic.com/es68fa.jpg

  9. #129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacking View Post
    Yeah, S7 was a giant bucket of fail.
    Oh... I think not
    ___________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenger View Post
    I was hoping you would say that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinian1 View Post
    This is the best thread of all time.
    SilenceRuin "momento mori" - payment in full for those who have given me the lols

  10. #130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Oh... I think not
    Psh, it failed so hard, the server is still broken after these past couple years.
    S5: Quozl
    S7: Sherigami

    My solo hit on a level 90 WW
    http://i46.tinypic.com/5kk0g5.jpg

  11. #131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kartoffel Stew View Post
    Psh, it failed so hard, the server is still broken after these past couple years.
    All a matter of perpective
    ___________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenger View Post
    I was hoping you would say that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinian1 View Post
    This is the best thread of all time.
    SilenceRuin "momento mori" - payment in full for those who have given me the lols

  12. #132
    Philosopher Durinmaleus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    the RrrrrrrrrrrVA
    Posts
    5,364

    Default

    i wish s7 would restart.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

  13. #133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durinmaleus View Post
    yeah SR, spacegirl is right. We are all kinda over it.

    @machielsj: I wish they would come at least talk to us.
    Why "Jaali" ? I have not been on here reading for a long time cause you guys do nothing but insult everyone and bicker with eachother.

    It was told to me that there was a "topic" about us, so I came to read what you all have been sayin.
    Again I ask........why ? Are WE, and others like us, are supposed to waist our time to talk back to insults and have jokes made about our effort to bring together a bunch of unfamiliar playing styles to make it through end game. Sorry, not all of these alliances have played together for the last 3 rounds.

    I think it takes alot of effort and teamwork to put together an alliance as such.......from the floor up. Not have a number of veterans coming back together, to play another round with each other.

    So now I will sit back........as before.........and have my thoughts and opinons torn apart for your entertainment. And as I have said before.........derep me all you want, makes no difference to me. Maybe I can get the all time lowest rep.


    After, I may respond to your insults........never know.
    Respect should never be given to those that only disrespect.

  14. #134
    Philosopher Durinmaleus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    the RrrrrrrrrrrVA
    Posts
    5,364

    Default

    My only disrespect is for your utter lack of communication with your alliance mates. How do I know this? Cause you weren't reining your own capitals. That is Travian 101. And I have not played with next to anyone in AC/DC for multiple rounds. I knew B and M last round, but we did not work together.

    Fact is, you all got your **** ruined cause you simply aren't good at this. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

  15. #135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durinmaleus View Post
    My only disrespect is for your utter lack of communication with your alliance mates. How do I know this? Cause you weren't reining your own capitals. That is Travian 101. And I have not played with next to anyone in AC/DC for multiple rounds. I knew B and M last round, but we did not work together.

    Fact is, you all got your **** ruined cause you simply aren't good at this. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    Bearer of bad news ? You are nothing but the bearer of insults. Even when you think you are being generous, you are insulting people.
    The only way you would know about our communication would be if you were in our Skype rooms.......you are not. Come on, insult us some more........that is what these public forums are for, right ? Buff up your ego and pee on the less fortunate.
    Respect should never be given to those that only disrespect.

  16. #136
    Philosopher Durinmaleus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    the RrrrrrrrrrrVA
    Posts
    5,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane 420 View Post
    The only way you would know about our communication would be if you were in our Skype rooms.......you are not.
    Are you sure?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane 420 View Post
    Come on, insult us some more........that is what these public forums are for, right ? Buff up your ego and pee on the less fortunate.
    I mean, come on now, I am trying to play nice here. But you aren't less fortunate. Climb down off your cross and use a little more logic and reason, and a little less self-pity and self-righteousness.

    You just........ need to try a little harder. It's called an alliance for a reason.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

  17. #137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durinmaleus View Post
    Are you sure?



    I mean, come on now, I am trying to play nice here. But you aren't less fortunate. Climb down off your cross and use a little more logic and reason, and a little less self-pity and self-righteousness.

    You just........ need to try a little harder. It's called an alliance for a reason.
    Lol..........you just can't help it, can you ? Your this way in RL too I bet..... to bad.

    No cross here brother, self pitty....? HA ! I think not !

    Oh, thanx by the way for screwing my night up enjoy your new years eve though...(grumbles)
    Respect should never be given to those that only disrespect.

  18. #138
    Philosopher Durinmaleus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    the RrrrrrrrrrrVA
    Posts
    5,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane 420 View Post
    Lol..........you just can't help it, can you ? Your this way in RL too I bet..... to bad.

    No cross here brother, self pitty....? HA ! I think not !

    Oh, thanx by the way for screwing my night up enjoy your new years eve though...(grumbles)
    You came here and decided to read what your little inner voice told you should not. Then you decided to try and guilt me into something, lord knows what, which is actually impossible, because this is an INTERNET game, and I take pride in my sociopathic tendencies here. Did I mess up your fun? Then man up, write me a PM, and I will gladly give you a laundry list of things you guys did wrong. Not on your agenda? Then stfu and gtfo, because if you are not looking to improve your game, you are destined to have the same wrath brought on you, again and again.

    Oh, and one more thing, I AM being nice. Don't push it. I didn't ruin your New Year's Eve, so quit with the fail guilt on that.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

  19. #139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durinmaleus View Post
    You came here and decided to read what your little inner voice told you should not. Then you decided to try and guilt me into something, lord knows what, which is actually impossible, because this is an INTERNET game, and I take pride in my sociopathic tendencies here. Did I mess up your fun? Then man up, write me a PM, and I will gladly give you a laundry list of things you guys did wrong. Not on your agenda? Then stfu and gtfo, because if you are not looking to improve your game, you are destined to have the same wrath brought on you, again and again.

    Oh, and one more thing, I AM being nice. Don't push it. I didn't ruin your New Year's Eve, so quit with the fail guilt on that.
    Indeed. One must agree with the wookie - he is being very nice.
    ___________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenger View Post
    I was hoping you would say that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinian1 View Post
    This is the best thread of all time.
    SilenceRuin "momento mori" - payment in full for those who have given me the lols

  20. #140
    Tradesperson
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    290

    Default

    He has managed to not pee on the rug or flip any tables... good start I think.

    LOL @ Maryjane... really, you made my night I have not laughed so hard in a while. The mere concept of guilting the wookie for smashing your toys is just perfect irony on its own.

    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life. After we crack a beer and discuss how horrible it could have been if NEMO had been even 50% more organized.
    Dave-O -ANE/PANTLESS- S4R2 last half
    Baelnorn -DOA/DD-A- S6R2
    Mayor- AC|DC- S5R3

  21. #141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane 420 View Post
    Why "Jaali" ? I have not been on here reading for a long time cause you guys do nothing but insult everyone and bicker with eachother.

    It was told to me that there was a "topic" about us, so I came to read what you all have been sayin.
    Again I ask........why ? Are WE, and others like us, are supposed to waist our time to talk back to insults and have jokes made about our effort to bring together a bunch of unfamiliar playing styles to make it through end game. Sorry, not all of these alliances have played together for the last 3 rounds.

    I think it takes alot of effort and teamwork to put together an alliance as such.......from the floor up. Not have a number of veterans coming back together, to play another round with each other.

    So now I will sit back........as before.........and have my thoughts and opinons torn apart for your entertainment. And as I have said before.........derep me all you want, makes no difference to me. Maybe I can get the all time lowest rep.


    After, I may respond to your insults........never know.
    NEMO is not a special, special little snowflake. Every alliance goes through the changes and incorporating of different playing styles. You are not going to get a pass just because you are named after a cartoon.

    Defend your caps/feeders/hammers. Or not. Either way I appreciate the attack and hero points.
    machielsj: please...we are beyond Yes dear....its more...thank you for letting me play in your world
    ______
    Wookie: what the dual wants, the dual gets.
    Siobhan: Oh yay. I want a pony.

  22. #142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durinmaleus View Post
    You came here and decided to read what your little inner voice told you should not. Then you decided to try and guilt me into something, lord knows what, which is actually impossible, because this is an INTERNET game, and I take pride in my sociopathic tendencies here. Did I mess up your fun? Then man up, write me a PM, and I will gladly give you a laundry list of things you guys did wrong. Not on your agenda? Then stfu and gtfo, because if you are not looking to improve your game, you are destined to have the same wrath brought on you, again and again.

    Oh, and one more thing, I AM being nice. Don't push it. I didn't ruin your New Year's Eve, so quit with the fail guilt on that.
    You can't quit, can you ? You don't seem to understand..... get this through your thick skull.....I DON'T FU**EN CARE WHAT YOU THINK !!! YOU ARE NOTHING !!!! TALK TALK TALK IS ALL YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
    I have no inner voice. You are just talking so others think you are big man. I'll man up any time, cause I am one. I never came here exspecting sh** from you. Told you right from the start what I expected from you and you STILL think I care what you say. You want to give me a laundry list huh ?
    I am not trying to guilt you into anything.........I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU !!!!!! YOU ARE A JOKE !!! THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE KNOWN IS CAUSE YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY. You could not give any advice to anyone to improve anything cause ALL YOU DO IS INSULT !!!
    The same wrath again and again ??????? Don't you mean the same boring insults again and again ??????? I am pushing it........ I am pushing it so far up your crack that you can taste it !!!
    What ? Big man behind the screen you nerd !!!! In RL, you would probably get snapped like a twig.

    Come on, what ??????? Insult me some more. That is all this public forum is for !!
    Respect should never be given to those that only disrespect.

  23. #143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    Indeed. One must agree with the wookie - he is being very nice.
    Sorry that you think that of the wookie, cause if this is nice, then it just reinforces what I think of him. He can only insult.....wether it be a nice insult or a mean insult, that is still all he does. So far I don't think I have read one whole thread without him insulting someone.

    Oh, did I hurt his feelings ??????? You wanted someone to respond, now you don't seem to happy that someone has. What ??? You thought it would be different after such a long term of insults ???

    Come on, school me..........teach me what I'm supposed to do after being insulted by a dip sh** such as you Jaali. No IGMs needed, I'm not shy.........blame everything that my alliance has done on me. Go for it....I'll take the blame. Yup, I'm the leader.........I'm the one that made everyone do what they did. Bring it !!
    Respect should never be given to those that only disrespect.

  24. #144

    Default

    Mary, you need to calm yourself down. You say that you do not care about wookie and what he says, BUT I can clearly see all the time that you spend sitting here and doing your ranting and raving lunatic bs (i.e. ???????? !!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO). Obviously, you have to care the tiniest bit. Right?

    And you also say that there are only insults offered and no advice. BUT in one of the posts that you responded to, wookie clearly said that he would give you a “laundry list of things you guys did wrong.” Does that not count as advice, and only as insult, because you and your alliance consistently f*** up and don’t want to admit it to yourselves?

    And you start your post with “You can't quit, can you ?” Well, I think that you are absolutely addicted to getting everything that you have done wrong on a server thrown in your face. You haven’t quit, and I’m thinking that you won’t. Instead of being a MAN about it and saying, “Hey, thanks for pointing out what I did wrong on this server; I’ll put that advice to good use as what not to do in a server,” you come on this forum and rant and rave like a CHILD, so everyone else reading these posts can sit here and CONTINUE to laugh at you.

    The funniest thing that I have seen you post in this thread is, “TALK TALK TALK IS ALL YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !” Well go take a look at the top attackers and the top heroes. Is that all talk?
    Last edited by linds4077; 01-01-2011 at 11:24 AM.

  25. #145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by linds4077 View Post
    Mary, you need to calm yourself down. You say that you do not care about wookie and what he says, BUT I can clearly see all the time that you spend sitting here and doing your ranting and raving lunatic bs (i.e. ???????? !!!!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO). Obviously, you have to care the tiniest bit. Right?

    And you also say that there are only insults offered and no advice. BUT in one of the posts that you responded to, wookie clearly said that he would give you a “laundry list of things you guys did wrong.” Does that not count as advice, and only as insult, because you and your alliance consistently f*** up and don’t want to admit it to yourselves?

    And you start your post with “You can't quit, can you ?” Well, I think that you are absolutely addicted to getting everything that you have done wrong on a server thrown in your face. You haven’t quit, and I’m thinking that you won’t. Instead of being a MAN about it and saying, “Hey, thanks for pointing out what I did wrong on this server; I’ll put that advice to good use as what not to do in a server,” you come on this forum and rant and rave like a CHILD, so everyone else reading these posts can sit here and CONTINUE to laugh at you.

    The funniest thing that I have seen you post in this thread is, “TALK TALK TALK IS ALL YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !” Well go take a look at the top attackers and the top heroes. Is that all talk?
    Just a drunken rant
    Last edited by Mary Jane 420; 01-01-2011 at 02:28 PM.
    Respect should never be given to those that only disrespect.

  26. #146
    Senator Spiffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Long Island NY
    Posts
    2,004

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane 420 View Post
    You can't quit, can you ? You don't seem to understand..... get this through your thick skull.....I DON'T FU**EN CARE WHAT YOU THINK !!! YOU ARE NOTHING !!!! TALK TALK TALK IS ALL YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
    I have no inner voice. You are just talking so others think you are big man. I'll man up any time, cause I am one. I never came here exspecting sh** from you. Told you right from the start what I expected from you and you STILL think I care what you say. You want to give me a laundry list huh ?
    I am not trying to guilt you into anything.........I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU !!!!!! YOU ARE A JOKE !!! THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE KNOWN IS CAUSE YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY. You could not give any advice to anyone to improve anything cause ALL YOU DO IS INSULT !!!
    The same wrath again and again ??????? Don't you mean the same boring insults again and again ??????? I am pushing it........ I am pushing it so far up your crack that you can taste it !!!
    What ? Big man behind the screen you nerd !!!! In RL, you would probably get snapped like a twig.

    Come on, what ??????? Insult me some more. That is all this public forum is for !!
    Us5r2-Spiff (FoZ)
    Us5r3-George Clooney (Pack)
    Us5r4-Charlie Sheen ()

  27. #147

    Default

    What an alliance does "right" or wrong" is usually subject to interpretation; everyone believes their way is the best, and every leader believes that they are doing the best for his/her group. Every server is, or at least should be, a learning experience. I have only spoken to you once this server MJ, and the IGM you sent was actually funny (RE: TARTAR sauce). Not here to diss you at all; I actually commend you on taking responsibility for your alliance.

    I know it is difficult for anyone to accept that the server didn't go as planned, but, it was a situation NEMO brought on itself. Border skirmishes were escalated by NEMO into all out days of attacks/fakes. Perhaps you believed the ramblings of a Trekkie who likely lives in his mom's basement that AC|DC was any number of adjectives or perhaps you were pushed into it by your confeds, I have no clue. What I do know was that as the closest group to us, you were going to receive the bulk of the retaliation, and you did. It is the nature of a war game, it wasn't/isn't personal. What I find truly sad is that despite doing what you felt was best for your confeds, you have at least two members of PACK on here, dissing your guys and saying they were never any good, are weak, they were "forced" to include you in the meta, etc, etc. Don't take my word for it, go back and read their posts here and in other threads. Wookie talking about lessons etc, I can understand, he spent hours with others planning ops, and is proud of them; and should be. Your own confeds tearing into you guys; that is inexcusable...but they will STILL scream for your reins and rez and the set of plans NEMO got. "You guys suck, now hand over your resources, anvils and plans." THESE are the guys you chose to confed with? Sad really.

    Anyways, all the best for 2011. Server 5 round 3 will be over in a bit, then we all get to start over again.

    Armageddon

  28. #148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon_1 View Post
    What an alliance does "right" or wrong" is usually subject to interpretation; everyone believes their way is the best, and every leader believes that they are doing the best for his/her group. Every server is, or at least should be, a learning experience. I have only spoken to you once this server MJ, and the IGM you sent was actually funny (RE: TARTAR sauce). Not here to diss you at all; I actually commend you on taking responsibility for your alliance.

    I know it is difficult for anyone to accept that the server didn't go as planned, but, it was a situation NEMO brought on itself. Border skirmishes were escalated by NEMO into all out days of attacks/fakes. Perhaps you believed the ramblings of a Trekkie who likely lives in his mom's basement that AC|DC was any number of adjectives or perhaps you were pushed into it by your confeds, I have no clue. What I do know was that as the closest group to us, you were going to receive the bulk of the retaliation, and you did. It is the nature of a war game, it wasn't/isn't personal. What I find truly sad is that despite doing what you felt was best for your confeds, you have at least two members of PACK on here, dissing your guys and saying they were never any good, are weak, they were "forced" to include you in the meta, etc, etc. Don't take my word for it, go back and read their posts here and in other threads. Wookie talking about lessons etc, I can understand, he spent hours with others planning ops, and is proud of them; and should be. Your own confeds tearing into you guys; that is inexcusable...but they will STILL scream for your reins and rez and the set of plans NEMO got. "You guys suck, now hand over your resources, anvils and plans." THESE are the guys you chose to confed with? Sad really.

    Anyways, all the best for 2011. Server 5 round 3 will be over in a bit, then we all get to start over again.

    Armageddon
    Who are you?

    Are you some sort of "forum sitter" for Armageddon?

    I don't like you. There is nothing bombastic or juvenile in this whole post. I have nothing to comment on at all.
    ___________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Challenger View Post
    I was hoping you would say that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Justinian1 View Post
    This is the best thread of all time.
    SilenceRuin "momento mori" - payment in full for those who have given me the lols

  29. #149
    Philosopher Durinmaleus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    the RrrrrrrrrrrVA
    Posts
    5,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane 420 View Post
    You can't quit, can you ? You don't seem to understand..... get this through your thick skull.....I DON'T FU**EN CARE WHAT YOU THINK !!! YOU ARE NOTHING !!!! TALK TALK TALK IS ALL YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
    I have no inner voice. You are just talking so others think you are big man. I'll man up any time, cause I am one. I never came here exspecting sh** from you. Told you right from the start what I expected from you and you STILL think I care what you say. You want to give me a laundry list huh ?
    I am not trying to guilt you into anything.........I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU !!!!!! YOU ARE A JOKE !!! THE ONLY REASON YOU ARE KNOWN IS CAUSE YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY. You could not give any advice to anyone to improve anything cause ALL YOU DO IS INSULT !!!
    The same wrath again and again ??????? Don't you mean the same boring insults again and again ??????? I am pushing it........ I am pushing it so far up your crack that you can taste it !!!
    What ? Big man behind the screen you nerd !!!! In RL, you would probably get snapped like a twig.

    Come on, what ??????? Insult me some more. That is all this public forum is for !!
    I won't de-rep you, I am certain others will handle that. If you do not care, why do you keep coming back? Why should I 'quit', I like this discussion and the lulz you bring to it.

    A couple of your points can be addressed with a simple thought/question. If all I do is talk, and the only reason I am known is cause I am funny, and I am not fit to give advice...... How did I manage to get #1 hero and #1 attacker? I have killed over SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND wheat's worth of troops. Does that not qualify my opinions to at least a minor regard? You cannot just wake up one morning, send out your troops, and accomplish that. It takes time, planning, a bad-*** dual, and a LOT of work.

    And the fact that you had to resort to RL insults, while on the forums for a game on the internet, just shows exactly what caliber of person we have here.
    Last edited by Durinmaleus; 01-01-2011 at 05:11 PM.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

  30. #150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Armageddon_1 View Post
    What an alliance does "right" or wrong" is usually subject to interpretation; everyone believes their way is the best, and every leader believes that they are doing the best for his/her group. Every server is, or at least should be, a learning experience. I have only spoken to you once this server MJ, and the IGM you sent was actually funny (RE: TARTAR sauce). Not here to diss you at all; I actually commend you on taking responsibility for your alliance.

    I know it is difficult for anyone to accept that the server didn't go as planned, but, it was a situation NEMO brought on itself. Border skirmishes were escalated by NEMO into all out days of attacks/fakes. Perhaps you believed the ramblings of a Trekkie who likely lives in his mom's basement that AC|DC was any number of adjectives or perhaps you were pushed into it by your confeds, I have no clue. What I do know was that as the closest group to us, you were going to receive the bulk of the retaliation, and you did. It is the nature of a war game, it wasn't/isn't personal. What I find truly sad is that despite doing what you felt was best for your confeds, you have at least two members of PACK on here, dissing your guys and saying they were never any good, are weak, they were "forced" to include you in the meta, etc, etc. Don't take my word for it, go back and read their posts here and in other threads. Wookie talking about lessons etc, I can understand, he spent hours with others planning ops, and is proud of them; and should be. Your own confeds tearing into you guys; that is inexcusable...but they will STILL scream for your reins and rez and the set of plans NEMO got. "You guys suck, now hand over your resources, anvils and plans." THESE are the guys you chose to confed with? Sad really.

    Anyways, all the best for 2011. Server 5 round 3 will be over in a bit, then we all get to start over again.

    Armageddon

    See Jaali, if you would just talk like this........no insults, serious, non judgemental....you would get a better response from others. I would be happy to take lessons to improve my game from an enemy that can talk to another without looking and puting down the person he is talkig too.

    I applaud your straight talk Arm. and would like to say, not everything is as it seems....but you are also partialy right in SOME of your statement.

    I put alot of blame on DWW.....lol.
    Respect should never be given to those that only disrespect.

  31. #151
    Philosopher Durinmaleus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    the RrrrrrrrrrrVA
    Posts
    5,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane 420 View Post
    See Jaali, if you would just talk like this........no insults, serious, non judgemental....you would get a better response from others. I would be happy to take lessons to improve my game from an enemy that can talk to another without looking and puting down the person he is talkig too.

    I applaud your straight talk Arm. and would like to say, not everything is as it seems....but you are also partialy right in SOME of your statement.

    I put alot of blame on DWW.....lol.
    I speak how I do, to you, because you do not DESERVE respect. Your alliance is mc-terrible, and have given B, MeanRedHead and myself much lulz this round.

    You want respect? Earn it. I am not beholden to being nice to you simply because you exist and are butt-hurt.

    And LULZ, that's rich. You blame DWW for what, your own fail? What are you, 7? Can't man up and accept your own wretched play?
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

  32. #152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durinmaleus View Post
    I speak how I do, to you, because you do not DESERVE respect. Your alliance is mc-terrible, and have given B, MeanRedHead and myself much lulz this round.

    You want respect? Earn it. I am not beholden to being nice to you simply because you exist and are butt-hurt.

    And LULZ, that's rich. You blame DWW for what, your own fail? What are you, 7? Can't man up and accept your own wretched play?
    Still you continue badgering me. I don't need, or want your respect, and the only thing I blame DWW for is having the same attitude towards others like you do. Starts unneeded problems.....as you do. You bore me.


    Throw some more insults at me, and try to be more original this time.
    Respect should never be given to those that only disrespect.

  33. #153
    Philosopher Durinmaleus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    the RrrrrrrrrrrVA
    Posts
    5,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane 420 View Post
    Still you continue badgering me. I don't need, or want your respect, and the only thing I blame DWW for is having the same attitude towards others like you do. Starts unneeded problems.....as you do. You bore me.


    Throw some more insults at me, and try to be more original this time.
    I am pretty sure you are not able to comprehend actual entire thought processes, or remember what you typed even earlier in the day.

    Go play Sim City, beggar, and get out of the big-boy pool. Here be sharks, lad.
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

  34. #154

    Default

    You could have avoided all this drama at the very beginning, MaryJane, if you had merely chosen to defend your caps and hammers while our troops were frolicking there. Instead of wringing your hands and screaming "Poor me" and "He is being mean!" at anyone who will read it, try to understand that a wealth of information can be gathered just from watching attacks and reading the boards. Enough attacks have gone into your alliance that you should have been able to figure things out easily.

    Seriously, the victim mentality does not work here. Try Neopets for that stuff.
    machielsj: please...we are beyond Yes dear....its more...thank you for letting me play in your world
    ______
    Wookie: what the dual wants, the dual gets.
    Siobhan: Oh yay. I want a pony.

  35. #155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meanredhead View Post
    You could have avoided all this drama at the very beginning, MaryJane, if you had merely chosen to defend your caps and hammers while our troops were frolicking there. Instead of wringing your hands and screaming "Poor me" and "He is being mean!" at anyone who will read it, try to understand that a wealth of information can be gathered just from watching attacks and reading the boards. Enough attacks have gone into your alliance that you should have been able to figure things out easily.

    Seriously, the victim mentality does not work here. Try Neopets for that stuff.

    Nah, nothing like that. I am enjoying messing with Jaali........waiting on more insults. The big boy pool was a little more different, he has not said that to me yet. Still waiting on originality though.

    Now, you are assuming that you were the only account attacking Nemo I guess. It was easy to know what was a fake and where the hammer was coming from....the boards were/do get watched....but like I said.....you think that your account, or even "just" ACDC, in all it's forms, was the only alliance going at Nemo ? Nice thought, wish that would of been the fact.

    Now, avoid all this drama ??? I thought, after reading a bunch of threads in the past and recently, the public forums are nothing but drama. Not like alot of things being said here are more than insults and put downs. Even when advice is being given, it is full of insults. This is not just Jaali either, alot of people do.

    I'm not crying, or trying to play a victim........just plainly being truthfull about what I see.

    Now come on Wookie, or whatever you want to call yourself. Put some thought into it and insult me and Nemo with style. Use some imagination this time.
    Respect should never be given to those that only disrespect.

  36. #156
    Philosopher Durinmaleus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    the RrrrrrrrrrrVA
    Posts
    5,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane 420 View Post
    tl;dr
    us5r2: Tiamat: #1 attacker, #1 hero. had a blast.
    us5r3: Jaali: 'i refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous behavior' -calvin. Grats to Jarwa.
    us3r4: Tempus: Official s3 idiot. herpderp.
    s6r4: Janbos. first, last and only egh.
    s2r6: Persephone/Leif Ericson: The Funtards and divorce are a B****
    s2r7: ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Birds fly, dogs bark, wookie smash. Such is life.

  37. #157

    Default

    Not even close to being original. I know, your dreaming up something. I'll wait, no hurry.
    Respect should never be given to those that only disrespect.

  38. #158
    Philosopher Sleeping Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    doing rami thingz
    Posts
    4,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Durinmaleus View Post
    I won't de-rep you, I am certain others will handle that. If you do not care, why do you keep coming back? Why should I 'quit', I like this discussion and the lulz you bring to it.

    A couple of your points can be addressed with a simple thought/question. If all I do is talk, and the only reason I am known is cause I am funny, and I am not fit to give advice...... How did I manage to get #1 hero and #1 attacker? I have killed over SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND wheat's worth of troops. Does that not qualify my opinions to at least a minor regard? You cannot just wake up one morning, send out your troops, and accomplish that. It takes time, planning, a bad-*** dual, and a LOT of work.

    And the fact that you had to resort to RL insults, while on the forums for a game on the internet, just shows exactly what caliber of person we have here.
    600k is rather hard to accomplish in one go, it's true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane 420 View Post
    Nah, nothing like that. I am enjoying messing with Jaali........waiting on more insults. The big boy pool was a little more different, he has not said that to me yet. Still waiting on originality though.

    Now, you are assuming that you were the only account attacking Nemo I guess. It was easy to know what was a fake and where the hammer was coming from....the boards were/do get watched....but like I said.....you think that your account, or even "just" ACDC, in all it's forms, was the only alliance going at Nemo ? Nice thought, wish that would of been the fact.

    Now come on Wookie, or whatever you want to call yourself. Put some thought into it and insult me and Nemo with style. Use some imagination this time.
    1) Exactly how many alliances would be attacking Nemo? We can be reasonably sure that the NE isn't attacking you... as we are allied. Kon? Bunch of simmers. ACDC we already named... so who does that leave? Ratan? Farm alliances? If you were getting farmed by Ratan/farm alliances, I'm not sure you really want to advertise that.

    2) You quoted his dual, not Wookie. Nice try, though!

  39. #159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Bear View Post

    2) You quoted his dual, not Wookie. Nice try, though!
    Yeah, but he still read it
    Respect should never be given to those that only disrespect.

  40. #160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane 420 View Post
    Nah, nothing like that. I am enjoying messing with Jaali........waiting on more insults. The big boy pool was a little more different, he has not said that to me yet. Still waiting on originality though.

    Now, you are assuming that you were the only account attacking Nemo I guess. It was easy to know what was a fake and where the hammer was coming from....the boards were/do get watched....but like I said.....you think that your account, or even "just" ACDC, in all it's forms, was the only alliance going at Nemo ? Nice thought, wish that would of been the fact.

    Now, avoid all this drama ??? I thought, after reading a bunch of threads in the past and recently, the public forums are nothing but drama. Not like alot of things being said here are more than insults and put downs. Even when advice is being given, it is full of insults. This is not just Jaali either, alot of people do.

    I'm not crying, or trying to play a victim........just plainly being truthfull about what I see.

    Now come on Wookie, or whatever you want to call yourself. Put some thought into it and insult me and Nemo with style. Use some imagination this time.
    I am on the account Jaali. My credit card gets ponied up just the same as Wookie's to pay for our playtime. Please differentiate. I am MRH, he is Wookie. We are, in no way, the same person.

    Whether it was the whole server against your group or just a select few accounts, the end result was the same. Attacks were undefended, hammer troops were lost, and there was a failure somewhere on your end to stop it. You or someone there (and you have chosen to take the blame) dropped the ball. It happens. That is how someone gains attack points.

    The problem is that instead of reading through what we have said (and picking through the insults) you got all defensive and crude. Instead of seeing the errors that were committed and filing that information away for future knowledge, you chose to ignore the broadcasts and focus solely on the transmission. Silly, really, considering you have seen the whole way we play and have heard the results they get, but refuse to adjust your playing style around your enemy alliances.

    Obviously wiping out several of your hammers did not wake you up, so insults are the resort we have taken. What were you expecting, a love-in? A quiet IGM sent telling you how to play the game with our existence on the server? You have got to be kidding if you think I am going to do that. Cowboy up and adjust your personal playstyle and that of your alliiance to exist and survive in this atmosphere and stop expecting the rest of us to play by your rules.

    There. My textwall. Totally tl;dr really.
    machielsj: please...we are beyond Yes dear....its more...thank you for letting me play in your world
    ______
    Wookie: what the dual wants, the dual gets.
    Siobhan: Oh yay. I want a pony.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •