View Poll Results: Have you raided more than NOOBS this week?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 78.13%
  • No

7 21.88%

Thread: Noobs/snobs

Default Noobs/snobs

So pretty much NOOBS suck and their leadership is crappy.

They are recruiting anyone they find without an alliance and they are so desperate they even keep players who are inactive in their alliance just so they don't fall in rankings

This is an open message to all of the NOOBS/SNOBS members;

Dear NOOBS/SNOBS players

If you are interested in making history on the .US domain by being the first ever server to make it so NO ONE was able to win a WW contact me.

If you are fed up with how your alliance is run; Contact me

If you want to blow things up and not have to worry about sending reins and resources to Grape Soda or Travian Noobs all the time; Contact me

If you want spicy Tacos; Contact Murdok

If you want pictures of Scottish men; contact Kurtz

That is all

I would like everyone to do the poll and let me know if you have raided more than the entire NOOBS alliance.

Is this an alliance you really want to be part of ???
    ~V~
    S7R1- KhaoticWarchild - Gemini - WW winners
    S1R3- Nemain/Deirdre - DSP- Anti-Endgame
    S1R4- Nobody -TRU- Anti-Endgame
    S7R2- kazumodo- WW Winners
    http://i43.tinypic.com/ehdtms.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    Ive played against Amazed for a couple rounds. Would I consider him a friend... yes, would I consider him a good friend that I talk to all the time...

Banned.

LOL! Nice raiding totals, looks like an alliance implosion pretty much.

Actually the current total is -1125514............

and i am still waiting for someone to demolish my capitol.........you were suppose to do it before the new year but i have yet to see a single real attack, do you need to to give you directions so your troops dont get lost?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfdragon View Post

and i am still waiting for someone to demolish my capitol.........you were suppose to do it before the new year but i have yet to see a single real attack, do you need to to give you directions so your troops dont get lost?
    Something gives me a feeling this comment is gonna be met with hostility.

Hmmmmm
    US2 R6: TBA
    US7 R3: Lilman SynDrum (VIVA)
    US7 R2: Aibohphobia (Pt. 1)/the one (dual) (Pt. 2) (frcmaids)
    US1 R4: Acedia (Deleted)
    US1 R3: Blackwind (TEG)
    US6 R2: Alex221 (RIV)

Who are you

and question did another artifact get stolen from NOOBS?
    ~V~

Ive played against Amazed for a couple rounds. Would I consider him a friend... yes, would I consider him a good friend that I talk to all the time...

My failanx are out raiding them. In other news, when is a member of the Itsme Harem going to come out and explain the awesomeness of defending your hammer ...with your hammer? The great news for Noobs is that they still have 4 hammers left... to fight us, TEG, and ROA with. Cheers to you guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by aquias View Post
    ROFL. I'm reminded of what Tyr from S1R1 said. "I just realized, we're playing the game on a whole different level from everyone else" :P Prior to quitting I played with a bunch of lunatics.
    I am S1's very own 7RU-Black Dynamite

only 4 hammers?:O:O:O. not cool
    "I am always outnumbered, but never outmanned"
    - Eugen

Quote Originally Posted by smoky View Post
    only 4 hammers?:O:O:O. not cool
    Might be none soon.

Oh wait! We have no D.

Perhaps the Itsme's Circle Jerk will come up with more fun conspiracy theories regarding us working with their ex-D bunnies if they do splat though. I always love those.

shhhh.....

i was just enjoying reading the forums without their bull being posted everywhere.
    S4R1 - polaris
    S6R2 - furysedge - {CD}
    S1R4 - Trogdor - 7RU
    S1R5 - Elmo

IRC: http://indicator.travian.org/11!polaris/

Quote Originally Posted by Blackwind View Post
    Something gives me a feeling this comment is gonna be met with hostility.

Hmmmmm
    What are they going to do de-rep me? TRU said if i stayed in NOOBS they would zero my capital before the end of the month but i have yet to see a single attack

As for who i am ign is wolfdragon1, one of those many accounts TRU claims is just there to send resources to TN but i have never sent anything to anyone...

TRU like to talk big but that is all i have really seen

This is getting good..
    US2 R6: TBA
    US7 R3: Lilman SynDrum (VIVA)
    US7 R2: Aibohphobia (Pt. 1)/the one (dual) (Pt. 2) (frcmaids)
    US1 R4: Acedia (Deleted)
    US1 R3: Blackwind (TEG)
    US6 R2: Alex221 (RIV)

What are they going to do de-rep me? TRU said if i stayed in NOOBS they would zero my capital before the end of the month but i have yet to see a single attack

As for who i am ign is wolfdragon1, one of those many accounts TRU claims is just there to send resources to TN but i have never sent anything to anyone...

We basically have alliance wide A.D.D. is our problem. However, as Bugzy posted once a while back, we do have some lasses who hold grudges for slightly longer than us blokes. Us lads just look and say, "Oooo shiney, kill!!!"

How's Role doing these days by the way? I never did get to tell him that I was "made" in Croatia.

Who was telling you that TRU would zero your capital and was all this stuff going on in game? and who is TN? Don't remember seeing anything on this on the forums before, so something new.

If you hadn't noticed, there are some in OBS that really REALLY want to have the server see the RU as the big giant threat. It is yet to be seen if this is so OBS can try to lead a unity alliance into end game (rumors abound in game and on the forums) or if it's a good diversion tactic to get other WW metas thinking about someone other then OBS. It is always funny seeing people with large egos trying to claim they are the biggest baddest and greatest everything, followed by pointing and screaming "SCARRRY! Look over there, look over there, look over there!" in pretty much the same post.

Add to this that many in RU would LOVE it if the server united against the RU. I am guessing it's for the bragging rights that it took the entire server uniting to defeat their 2 alliances.

All in all, these groups have gotten us pretty close to this. Hoping it doesn't get that fair as it would make things pretty meaningless in end game.

Ultimately, the RU is just two alliances. Glad to hear someone in OBS not reiterating the propaganda of those trying to hijack things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    The sad part is, Flying Pumpkin's reveal is bigger news than the WW.
    Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    ...I ethos'd it...
    Answers to common questions? Game help, Forum rules, Forum Rank, other great resources, and for new posters

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingPumpkin View Post
    Add to this that many in RU would LOVE it if the server united against the RU. I am guessing it's for the bragging rights that it took the entire server uniting to defeat their 2 alliances.
    Please don't hurt us. We're little and pathetic and we have no hammers and we have no D.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeey let me try to hijack things in peace
    http://tallraz.com/wp-content/upload...6042070689.png
    http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mtifihupun1rfbp0oo1.mp3#_=_
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

Who was telling you that TRU would zero your capital and was all this stuff going on in game? and who is TN? Don't remember seeing anything on this on the forums before, so something new.

If you hadn't noticed, there are some in OBS that really REALLY want to have the server see the RU as the big giant threat. It is yet to be seen if this is so OBS can try to lead a unity alliance into end game (rumors abound in game and on the forums) or if it's a good diversion tactic to get other WW metas thinking about someone other then OBS. It is always funny seeing people with large egos trying to claim they are the biggest baddest and greatest everything, followed by pointing and screaming "SCARRRY! Look over there, look over there, look over there!" in pretty much the same post.

All in all, these groups have gotten us pretty close to this. Hoping it doesn't get that fair as it would make things pretty meaningless in end game.

Ultimately, the RU is just two alliances. Glad to hear someone in OBS not reiterating the propaganda of those trying to hijack things.
    Sorry, am poking fun mostly at Nobody, he sent a IGM to all the noobs members saying he would make sure TRU zeroed our capitols if we didn't leave NOOBS

I honestly could care less about all the propaganda, i have a bad habit of ignoring 90% of what goes on in any alliance i am in. I just sit here and sim out of boredom, read the forums to get a laugh out of all the amusing stuff flying around and of course get de-reped alot because i am not a TRU member and therefore must be hated

Im actually glad to see someone posting WD. Welcome to the forums! As for 'getting zeroed' that's just the general welcome that we send out, not a specific list of who is getting zeroed. We also don't generally hit capitols because people defend those...hammers too. Blowing up feeders, busting hammers, and taking your mom out for cheap sex though? Totally our modus operandi. I don't specifically mean 'your mom' rather just the general nature of mothers who need our services.

Meaning: don't take anything personal- its just a game.
    ROFL. I'm reminded of what Tyr from S1R1 said. "I just realized, we're playing the game on a whole different level from everyone else" :P Prior to quitting I played with a bunch of lunatics.

Sorry, am poking fun mostly at Nobody, he sent a IGM to all the noobs members saying he would make sure TRU zeroed our capitols if we didn't leave NOOBS

I honestly could care less about all the propaganda, i have a bad habit of ignoring 90% of what goes on in any alliance i am in. I just sit here and sim out of boredom, read the forums to get a laugh out of all the amusing stuff flying around and of course get de-reped alot because i am not a TRU member and therefore must be hated
    Keep posting, as long as you put thought into your posts the rep issue will work out. The dereps I got early on were mostly for not following conventions such as keeping commentary out of the BR section. A lot of people hill hammer that area no matter who you are affiliated with. The established accounts can afford to shrug off those -reps easier then accounts starting off.

If you post something good, you will get +reps from a lot of unexpected places, so just focus on that and you will be fine.
    ...I ethos'd it...
    Answers to common questions? Game help, Forum rules, Forum Rank, other great resources, and for new posters

Quote Originally Posted by Amazed12 View Post
    So pretty much NOOBS suck and their leadership is crappy.

They are recruiting anyone they find without an alliance and they are so desperate they even keep players who are inactive in their alliance just so they don't fall in rankings

This is an open message to all of the NOOBS/SNOBS members;

Dear NOOBS/SNOBS players

If you are interested in making history on the .US domain by being the first ever server to make it so NO ONE was able to win a WW contact me.

If you are fed up with how your alliance is run; Contact me

If you want to blow things up and not have to worry about sending reins and resources to Grape Soda or Travian Noobs all the time; Contact me

If you want spicy Tacos; Contact Murdok

If you want pictures of Scottish men; contact Kurtz

That is all

I would like everyone to do the poll and let me know if you have raided more than the entire NOOBS alliance.

Is this an alliance you really want to be part of ???
    The Spawn account has raided more then the NOOB alliance?

Keep posting, as long as you put thought into your posts the rep issue will work out. The dereps I got early on were mostly for not following conventions such as keeping commentary out of the BR section. A lot of people hill hammer that area no matter who you are affiliated with. The established accounts can afford to shrug off those -reps easier then accounts starting off.

If you post something good, you will get +reps from a lot of unexpected places, so just focus on that and you will be fine.
    I know the feeling, I'm seen as annoying to a lot of people. I find being annoying fun, even though I have no clue what I'm talking about half the time. The forums are just for funsies, really nothing more or less.
    Battle is an orgy of disorder.
    ~General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Gwydir View Post
    Im actually glad to see someone posting WD. Welcome to the forums! As for 'getting zeroed' that's just the general welcome that we send out, not a specific list of who is getting zeroed. We also don't generally hit capitols because people defend those...hammers too. Blowing up feeders, busting hammers, and taking your mom out for cheap sex though? Totally our modus operandi. I don't specifically mean 'your mom' rather just the general nature of mothers who need our services.

Good thing you clarified that your mom thing....If you guys were willing to touch my mom i would really have to worry about your taste......Talk about nasty................

Good thing you clarified that your mom thing....If you guys were willing to touch my mom i would really have to worry about your taste......Talk about nasty................
    Your mother is a wonderful human being. Go and tell her you love her now.

And just like that, you are green again!

You'll learn. You seem halfway intelligent anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by chillin View Post
    The Spawn account has raided more then the NOOB alliance?
    I bloody hope so. That's NEGATIVE raiding totals. I'll kick you if you're a farm!

NOOBS are farms basically. This is why they are literally begging PHOENIX to join them.

You do need to learn the "finer" points here though.

you did tell me a few months ago you were just here to provide defense for frank99
    S1R3: Silentium(DSP)/ TheSteelCurtain
    S1R4: The Godfather (TRU)
    S1R5: Tyler Durden (HB)

S4R2: Firefly99/ Atirakis/ Sleaze (WP-BOHICA)
    S4R3: Dusty Bottoms (RED)

Is anyone else wondering who the 2 people are that voted NO to raiding more than NOOBS?
    Must be NOOBS
    S1 R4- Jars of Bibel

Luisss
    http://tallraz.com/wp-content/upload...6042070689.png
    http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mtifihupun1rfbp0oo1.mp3#_=_
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

Are they back to playing nice with Phoenix and trying to keep them around or are they still on the "you will rue the day... go on, start rueing!" phase yet?

If the Phoenix leadership hasn't figued it out, OBS needs them which gives them power.
    ...I ethos'd it...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    I bloody hope so. That's NEGATIVE raiding totals. I'll kick you if you're a farm!
    I is no farm. I is a good raider. I have proof see:

I is no farm. I is a good raider. I have proof see:

Uh huh.... take credit for your duals work
    S1 R4- Jars of Bibel

Quote Originally Posted by Jbibs View Post
    Uh huh.... take credit for your duals work
    I do more work then you think, I raid more now because of the fact that dual's internet's are unreliable and mine is faster then theirs (MOST of the time).

I do more work then you think, I raid more now because of the fact that dual's internet's are unreliable and mine is faster then theirs (MOST of the time).
    Hmmm I was wondering where your 1 dual has been Now we get to see how you pick up the slack
    S1 R4- Jars of Bibel

Hmmm I was wondering where your 1 dual has been Now we get to see how you pick up the slack
    He is a no show for a while now, but we have an idea of what's up with him. I am picking up most of the slack that is needed to be picked up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwydir View Post

Is anyone else wondering who the 2 people are that voted NO to raiding more than NOOBS?
    Must be NOOBS
    One was me, i haven't bothered to sent a raid in like 3 weeks because i really don't care about this server. on average i send like 2 raids a week this round........

Quote Originally Posted by tarheels09 View Post
    you did tell me a few months ago you were just here to provide defense for frank99
    Yes but its not for frank99, i came here to sim up D troops for a friend, i may help on other calls but no guarantees

Are they back to playing nice with Phoenix and trying to keep them around or are they still on the "you will rue the day... go on, start rueing!" phase yet?

If the Phoenix leadership hasn't figued it out, OBS needs them which gives them power.
    I am pretty sure we are still in the start rueing stage, but i haven't heard anything, its not like we use forums or anything and my skype doesn't work most of the time, of course the few times i was in the skype room it was mostly laughable ignorance so i really stopped trying to fix skype............

Another artifact stolen?
    ~V~

Quote Originally Posted by Amazed12 View Post
    Another artifact stolen?
    And more people deleting from what my sources tell me!

And recruiting DEEP into the NW quad....
    The power of Murdok......
    wow i love that Murdok guy he ain't even a Mh anymore but i am still scared he will ban me lol

... Reputation and respect are earned, not given, no matter how big your ban-stick may be. He ain't no Murdok.

And recruiting DEEP into the NW quad....
    Awww cute little 6 village bloke too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz72aEUgIE0