View Poll Results: Where is Pumpkin?

Voters
48. You may not vote on this poll
  • RoA

    17 35.42%
  • TRU/7RU

    6 12.50%
  • BBG1/BBG3 (formerly OBS)

    5 10.42%
  • BBG2 (formerly TEG)

    0 0%
  • Rebels

    0 0%
  • Some other alliance

    2 4.17%
  • Your Mom's House!

    18 37.50%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 170

Thread: Name the Pumpkin

  1. #1
    Philosopher LuckyGurrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Somewhere between good and evil
    Posts
    1,688

    Default Name the Pumpkin

    Ok, server is winding down and everybody is curious about the identity of the mysterious FlyingPumpkin. I would like to propose we all put down our guesses about his/her IGN and affiliations on this server. When things are over perhaps FP will honor us by announcing IGN and Alliance here.

    So state your guesses here.

    I do not believe FP is in TRU/7RU. As for the rest, I gotta think about it a bit.
    or
    It's the luck of the draw.

  2. #2

    Default

    My guess is smoky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenaynay View Post
    According to the theory of evolution, you probably shouldn't be allowed here either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You're a ******* idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I DON'T CARE WHAT THE ANSWER IS.
    S3- Nemesis- http://travian-reports.net/us/report/60926971ac5 (That clay pit had it coming!!!!!!)
    S1- Trannysaurusrex- 7RU (the awesome wing)
    S1- Inshallah. It be but the will of God.

    No neg coords for me.

  3. #3
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    ... He's not on smoky.

    I think he is BadKitty.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  4. #4
    Tradesperson Reisch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    254

    Default

    I think he's wantedtoo..

  5. #5
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reisch View Post
    I think he's wantedtoo..
    Wantedtoo is foreign, and has posted here before; not FP.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  6. #6
    Tradesperson Reisch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Aww then I change my vote to Shadow I'm thinking he's a big player.

  7. #7

    Default

    Well he's definitely not one of Ted's sons...I'll have to think about this one!

  8. #8
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reisch View Post
    Aww then I change my vote to Shadow I'm thinking he's a big player.
    I know Shadow, it's not him either.

    Shadow is rather new to the game. He was always very eager to learn, but he was a new player. Spent a lot of gold.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  9. #9
    Tradesperson Reisch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I know Shadow, it's not him either.

    Shadow is rather new to the game. He was always very eager to learn, but he was a new player. Spent a lot of gold.
    Ok, then I was just kidding! My real guess is...... darkaffair!

  10. #10
    Philosopher Marmot Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ponyville
    Posts
    1,755

    Default

    And here I thought this thread was some sort of contest to actually give him a name. My submission was going to be Floyd.

  11. #11
    Consul Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The land of the ice and snow
    Posts
    24,821

    Default

    You think he looks like this Marmot?


  12. #12
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reisch View Post
    Ok, then I was just kidding! My real guess is...... darkaffair!
    It could be... but I honestly don't think it is. I've had conversations with DA over skype, and it's nothing like FP. Maybe he has his out-of-forum way of speaking, and in-forum way of speaking..

    But my money is definitely on BadKitty. FP's posts and Kap's (Badkitty) way of talking match.

    (Or I could be totally wrong and he could be a very small meaningless account. That'd be cool too)
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  13. #13
    Senator gebne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South of the equator
    Posts
    3,493

    Default

    I think he is on YAK as the mysterious 4th dual.
    us1rd4 Shakin&Bakin | us2rd3 DarkFather Dual #665 | us6rd1 NoMercy | us9rd1 NotAMyth (sorceys raid slave and sandwich maker)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummit View Post
    What the pineappleh's going on, and where are my reins?

    Occasionally worshipped by Mitachuk, Hej and Vigil
    and most important Sprouts friend

  14. #14
    Philosopher unbalanced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I know Shadow, it's not him either.

    Shadow is rather new to the game. He was always very eager to learn, but he was a new player. Spent a lot of gold.
    You sure? That sounds like Ted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Jelly Baby View Post
    Hi, my name is ~CC and it's been 30 days since I have played Travian...

    The shakes seemed to have stopped as well as the nausea. I am hoping that with the help of my fabulous dual I will be able to make it to 31 days, but sometimes the temptation is hard.

    I just wanna hold you, Take you by your hand,
    And tell you that you're good enough, And tell you that it's gonna be tough

  15. #15
    Philosopher Marmot Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ponyville
    Posts
    1,755

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    You think he looks like this Marmot?

    LOL I honestly wasn't thinking that way, but on closer inspection, there is a fair amount of similarity. Two largish eyes, a wide open mouth, lots of 'hot' colors (orange and red)....

    Kurtz, is this your way of saying that FP is a dual on The Muppets?

  16. #16

    Default

    Wait... what if Luisss knows and is trying to send us off on the wrong track?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenaynay View Post
    According to the theory of evolution, you probably shouldn't be allowed here either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You're a ******* idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I DON'T CARE WHAT THE ANSWER IS.
    S3- Nemesis- http://travian-reports.net/us/report/60926971ac5 (That clay pit had it coming!!!!!!)
    S1- Trannysaurusrex- 7RU (the awesome wing)
    S1- Inshallah. It be but the will of God.

    No neg coords for me.

  17. #17
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    If I knew, I'd send my hammer at him in pieces and wheat lock his entire account.

    It'd be great.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    If I knew, I'd send my hammer at him in pieces and wheat lock his entire account.

    It'd be great.
    More trickery, I'm sure! Where are you hiding him!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenaynay View Post
    According to the theory of evolution, you probably shouldn't be allowed here either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You're a ******* idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I DON'T CARE WHAT THE ANSWER IS.
    S3- Nemesis- http://travian-reports.net/us/report/60926971ac5 (That clay pit had it coming!!!!!!)
    S1- Trannysaurusrex- 7RU (the awesome wing)
    S1- Inshallah. It be but the will of God.

    No neg coords for me.

  19. #19
    Consul Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The land of the ice and snow
    Posts
    24,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmot Man View Post
    Kurtz, is this your way of saying that FP is a dual on The Muppets?
    I don't think any of the people on the Muppets account are that sensible nor do they sound as intelligent.

  20. #20
    Philosopher El Che's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Smalltimore
    Posts
    4,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    I don't think any of the people on the Muppets account are that sensible nor do they sound as intelligent.
    Your less intelligent? At least your travian skills are a bit higher. I would guess he's on the badkitty account.

    Considering he's Tru's little puppet and the reasoning behind removing Luisss from the Alliance he created. Would only make sense to me, anyone left in ROA should be kicking themselves for letting Luisss go.

    He's an awesome dude.

    OP add a poll

  21. #21

    Default

    Which account is Luisss on Che che? That could be a secondary game to the FP speculation. Guess which account Luisss is on.

    As for FP, not sure, I might go with the crowds thoughts and say badkitty.

  22. #22
    Philosopher El Che's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Smalltimore
    Posts
    4,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Which account is Luisss on Che che? That could be a secondary game to the FP speculation. Guess which account Luisss is on.

    As for FP, not sure, I might go with the crowds thoughts and say badkitty.
    That's easy, he's on Yak account.

  23. #23
    Consul Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The land of the ice and snow
    Posts
    24,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Che View Post
    That's easy, he's on Yak account.
    Now I understand why you are slipping in the rankings!

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Che View Post
    Your less intelligent? At least your travian skills are a bit higher. I would guess he's on the badkitty account.

    Considering he's Tru's little puppet and the reasoning behind removing Luisss from the Alliance he created. Would only make sense to me, anyone left in ROA should be kicking themselves for letting Luisss go.

    He's an awesome dude.

    OP add a poll
    You know he was planning on working with TRU to eliminate OBS, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenaynay View Post
    According to the theory of evolution, you probably shouldn't be allowed here either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You're a ******* idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I DON'T CARE WHAT THE ANSWER IS.
    S3- Nemesis- http://travian-reports.net/us/report/60926971ac5 (That clay pit had it coming!!!!!!)
    S1- Trannysaurusrex- 7RU (the awesome wing)
    S1- Inshallah. It be but the will of God.

    No neg coords for me.

  25. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Che View Post
    That's easy, he's on Yak account.
    Hmm... I don't know about that... I guess it is possible, your hammer was chiefed before he was able to splat it so we can't go on that. :-p

  26. #26
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Which account is Luisss on Che che? That could be a secondary game to the FP speculation. Guess which account Luisss is on.

    As for FP, not sure, I might go with the crowds thoughts and say badkitty.



    Quote Originally Posted by tunaman43 View Post
    You know he was planning on working with TRU to eliminate OBS, right?
    You're kidding, right?
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  27. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    Funny demotivator
    Is that your cell or your house number? BOOOM!

  28. #28
    Consul Luisss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    10,949

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Is that your cell or your house number? BOOOM!
    ... good one. lol!

    I was going to put a your mom joke here, but it wouldn't be that good of a comeback.
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

  29. #29

  30. #30
    Philosopher El Che's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Smalltimore
    Posts
    4,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    So how do you want the rubber fist delivered? Around to the back door? At least you won something though.

  31. #31

    Default

    Yea, whenever you're done with it that will be fine.

  32. #32
    Philosopher El Che's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Smalltimore
    Posts
    4,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Yea, whenever you're done with it that will be fine.
    Well your moms sleeping soundly, but sadly your Father's standing outside my door jumping up and down excitedly. I think I'll exit stage right before this get's even weirder.

  33. #33

    Default

    So you're from MD, yet flew to FL for my mom, then you flew back home and my dad drove from PA to your place to bang your door down? All in the matter of the last 20 minutes? Impressive.

  34. #34
    Philosopher El Che's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Smalltimore
    Posts
    4,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    So you're from MD, yet flew to FL for my mom, then you flew back home and my dad drove from PA to your place to bang your door down? All in the matter of the last 20 minutes? Impressive.
    Wait how old are you??

  35. #35

    Default

    Honest answer, 29. U?

  36. #36
    Philosopher El Che's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Smalltimore
    Posts
    4,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelsier View Post
    Honest answer, 29. U?
    Well, no way you can be mine. I'm 3 years older.

  37. #37

    Default

    Be your what? Brother? Maybe.

  38. #38

    Dan Chak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Syracuse, baby!
    Posts
    8,063

    Default

    Boys, boys!!! Behave, or I'm turning this damned car around!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

  39. #39

    Default

    Where's your car dude?
    Well Dude, it was parked in a handicapped spot, maybe it was towed.

  40. #40

    Dan Chak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Syracuse, baby!
    Posts
    8,063

    Default

    Ever thus to deadbeats, Lebowski.
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •