Thread: IsleofWrath‎

Default IsleofWrath‎

Unfortunately, one cannot rep someone who is banned, so I will just post this.

Your thread titled "How to be a pathetic loser!" was most outstanding and it is a shame that you got banned for doing nothing but telling the truth about Ted and his game play.

Now that we have more time, as I am sure his WW will be dropping soon, I say we focus on dismantling his account.

Now....S1R4: Pale Rider (TRU)
    Before....S2R2: Radiohead (LoSK)....S3R2: Pale Rider (Nemesis)....S1R3: jca (DSP)

What's done ingame has nothing to do with what's done here.

He posted logs without permission, which aren't allowed, and cheating accusations, which aren't allowed. He had to know it was coming. lol Doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it while it was here ^.^

<@Josh> I was pretending to be Harry Potter and I did the broomstick thing wrong

In a bunker far below the surface of the earth

Quote Originally Posted by Radiohead View Post
    Unfortunately, one cannot rep someone who is banned, so I will just post this.

Your thread titled "How to be a pathetic loser!" was most outstanding and it is a shame that you got banned for doing nothing but telling the truth about Ted and his game play.

Now that we have more time, as I am sure his WW will be dropping soon, I say we focus on dismantling his account.
    I like how you think.
    I will rip your head off and throw it in the pool. And I will have fun doing it.

s1r4: RoA
    s1r5 Azrael35 spying on SB
    s1r6 Sitting in DS/destroying Ethos from my solo in the NW
    s3xr10: NNOF

Quote Originally Posted by tarheels09 View Post
    It has been recently discovered that the more threads started by PMS the more HB is whining.

I still say his account needs to be dismantled so he has to spend a ****load more gold to try to get back to the #1 pop account. I am sure there are some SW accounts that would love to get back at him for the stabbing their backs took at his hands.

Oh, and yeah, I understand myr.

Now....S1R4: Pale Rider (TRU)
    Before....S2R2: Radiohead (LoSK)....S3R2: Pale Rider (Nemesis)....S1R3: jca (DSP)

Sleeping. Of course, with travian, that seems counterproductive.

As already mentioned by myrcat, this isn't the place for cheating accusations. If you have any complaints about possible cheating then go talk to the MH about it and not here.

While you're at it, feel free to go read the forum rules.
    Last edited by the highlander; 05-11-2011 at 05:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by JD70 View Post
    America is like a teenage boy, we don't know when to pull out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    Two years?! You know if you have a location that last for four hours or more you're supposed to consult your physician, right?