Thread: "Team" Take Down

Default "Team" Take Down

Such teamwork you are displaying with that second set of plans Teddy boy.

Zarokin really must not have taken the question regarding that from Siln seriously.

Poor Stone.

Not that I am surprised.

Somewhere between the library and a keg...

Because some of you apparently need a reminder:

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Rules
    8 Ban Discussion

Members are strictly forbidden from public discussion, complaints, or comments regarding bans either from the game or the forum. Furthermore, because discussion of cheating is closely related to discussion of bans and accusing other players of cheating violates forum etiquette (2.2), any accusations, discussion, collaboration, and so on regarding rule violations will be deleted and the person posting it is subject to severe penalty.
    Consider this a warning.
    http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/i...ForumSiggy.jpg

May the road rise up to meet your feet, may the wind be always at your back, and may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead

Do the forums feel 'over managed' to anyone other than me? Just an observation. Is there an allowable set of topics that we can use to discuss game play where someone is abusing the system without saying they're abusing the system? Its kinda like calling a potato a tuber when its really still just a potato. My question is not an accusation.

On topic though, can anyone be surprised by anything that Ted does?

hahahahaha sucks for UFC chump
    ~V~
    S7R1- KhaoticWarchild - Gemini - WW winners
    S1R3- Nemain/Deirdre - DSP- Anti-Endgame
    S1R4- Nobody -TRU- Anti-Endgame
    S7R2- kazumodo- WW Winners
    http://i43.tinypic.com/ehdtms.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    Ive played against Amazed for a couple rounds. Would I consider him a friend... yes, would I consider him a good friend that I talk to all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by TheAscendant View Post
    Is there an allowable set of topics that we can use to discuss game play where someone is abusing the system without saying they're abusing the system?
    No. No matter what happens in the game, no matter what happens on the forums, no matter what anyone admits to, no matter what the official replies from MHs or whoever may be. There's nothing you can ever say in public about someone cheating/gaming the system/failing to do his/her job/whatever.
    Retired.
    s3r2: Deakon - Nemesis/WFTW (winnarz!!) ...... s6r2: Anon - CD (lulz, failtrain)...... s1r4: Trogdor - 7RU

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    No. No matter what happens in the game, no matter what happens on the forums, no matter what anyone admits to, no matter what the official replies from MHs or whoever may be. There's nothing you can ever say in public about someone cheating/gaming the system/failing to do his/her job/whatever.
    Well that makes sense :P

Not being able to hold anyone accountable sounds kinda sketchy; you'd think a 'for profit' organization would want to make sure that its paying customers were happy with the consistency of the product. Then again, Ted is probably their top paying customer...

Quote Originally Posted by TheAscendant View Post
    On topic though, can anyone be surprised by anything that Ted does?
    The level of selfishness of Teddy boy continues to astound me. Just when I thought he couldn't get any worse.....

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtz View Post
    The level of selfishness of Teddy boy continues to astound me. Just when I thought he couldn't get any worse.....
    From THE MAN's own website

Quote Originally Posted by TTD
    The size of Team Takedown’s roster is most definitely not a concern to those involved in this organization. The old saying “quality…not quantity” applies perfectly to the dream we are determined to make a reality.
    orly?
    Quote Originally Posted by Screaming Jelly Baby View Post
    Hi, my name is ~CC and it's been 30 days since I have played Travian...

The shakes seemed to have stopped as well as the nausea. I am hoping that with the help of my fabulous dual I will be able to make it to 31 days, but sometimes the temptation is hard.

I just wanna hold you, Take you by your hand,
    And tell you that you're good enough, And tell you that it's gonna be tough