Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Witchy,

Default Dear Witchy,

Really? Really?

Using a little girl's pain to justify a sim win?

I have no words to describe how low that is.

Wow.... just wow.

Dammit Erik you beat me to it, but here you go you ******* ***** of a human

http://tallraz.com/wp-content/upload...6042070689.png
    http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mtifihupun1rfbp0oo1.mp3#_=_
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

**** all of you who are using this kid's pain like this. Just **** you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenaynay View Post
    According to the theory of evolution, you probably shouldn't be allowed here either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You're a ******* idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I DON'T CARE WHAT THE ANSWER IS.
    S3- Nemesis- http://travian-reports.net/us/report/60926971ac5 (That clay pit had it coming!!!!!!)
    S1- Trannysaurusrex- 7RU (the awesome wing)
    S1- Inshallah. It be but the will of God.

No neg coords for me.

Great job Murdok, Ted, and Witchy for showing s1 how pathetic you really are.

We have a person by the name of Kurtz who is suffering from alcoholism but you don't see us messaging everyone on S1 begging them to let us win so Kurtz can be happy!

It's a war game!
    ~V~
    S7R1- KhaoticWarchild - Gemini - WW winners
    S1R3- Nemain/Deirdre - DSP- Anti-Endgame
    S1R4- Nobody -TRU- Anti-Endgame
    S7R2- kazumodo- WW Winners
    http://i43.tinypic.com/ehdtms.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Murdok View Post
    Ive played against Amazed for a couple rounds. Would I consider him a friend... yes, would I consider him a good friend that I talk to all the time...

LOLOL!! Oh man. At this point the clowns can come in because this round of S1 just sank to the pits.
    I am so glad ... so very very glad ... we did not go after a WW win. Beating this type of loser would be like picking on the special kids in the short bus; sure, you could do it but who would want to get caught doing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    LOLOL!! Oh man. At this point the clowns can come in because this round of S1 just sank to the pits.
    I am so glad ... so very very glad ... we did not go after a WW win. Beating this type of loser would be like picking on the special kids in the short bus; sure, you could do it but who would want to get caught doing it?
    I think the answer to that question would be TEG. I think by now it's clear they have no pride and will do anything so that they can claim a "win".
    s1r5: That Guy
    s1r4: I Luv Me

Why do you perpetuate the 'problem' which you claim to bother you. Why show concern to a situation you believe to be abasing. I also fail to understand how filling this young girl's IGM with hateful messages furthers your cause. Much like the tales you spread and your focus on certain idioms on forums which have a certain percieved meaning to be interpreted by the reader. Suggesting rather vulgar and de-meaning situations...

Can't you be good losers and accept defeat? Is it to far fetched to not give some credit to the victor?

Remove the plank from your own eye before you remove the splinter from another.

Quote Originally Posted by El Che View Post
    Why do you perpetuate the 'problem' which you claim to bother you. Why show concern to a situation you believe to be abasing. I also fail to understand how filling this young girl's IGM with hateful messages furthers your cause. Much like the tales you spread and your focus on certain idioms on forums which have a certain percieved meaning to be interpreted by the reader. Suggesting rather vulgar and de-meaning situations...

Can't you be good losers and accept defeat? Is it to far fetched to not give some credit to the victor?

If credit was due we'd give it. But this embarrassment of an end game revealed more of a lack of dignity from those involved in the pansy hugging then I've ever seen from years of trolling these forums.

Go die in a ******* hole, *******.
    According to the theory of evolution, you probably shouldn't be allowed here either.
    You're a ******* idiot.
    S3- Nemesis- http://travian-reports.net/us/report/60926971ac5 (That clay pit had it coming!!!!!!)

No neg coords for me.

You mean like accepting when people pass you on the top attacker boards? Nice post Mr. Kettle.
    http://tallraz.com/wp-content/upload...6042070689.png
    http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mtifihupun1rfbp0oo1.mp3#_=_
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

Quote Originally Posted by 5m4llP0X View Post
    If credit was due we'd give it. But this embarrassment of an end game revealed more of a lack of dignity from those involved in the pansy hugging then I've ever seen from years of trolling these forums.
    Actually it's been more challenging then you realize. You don't give yourself enough credit, I enjoyed myself more here than any other server. Don't be so glum, tru was a worthy advisory. However attempting to get 3/4's of the server to gang up on one, TEG was the turning point for me personally. I like a good tussle and would rather side with the underdog anyday. As was explained earlier we sided with TEG as oppossed to ROA. ROA was a bit sloppy and FP was an uncertainty. That coupled with a ROA hammer that assisted TRU in chiefing my hammer helped swing my vote.

What ever makes you sleep better at night, but if you're really that miserable you may want to reconsider playing this game. Or maybe this is the perfect game, cause there will always be a worse server in the future.

*laughing at all the ninja's hating on me..
    Last edited by El Che; 05-12-2011 at 03:14 AM. Reason: roflmao

Actually it's been more challenging then you realize. You don't give yourself enough credit, I enjoyed myself more here than any other server. Don't be so glum, tru was a worthy advisory. However attempting to get 3/4's of the server to gang up on one, TEG was the turning point for me personally. I like a good tussle and would rather side with the underdog anyday. As was explained earlier we sided with TEG as oppossed to ROA. ROA was a bit sloppy and FP was an uncertainty. That coupled with a ROA hammer that assisted TRU in chiefing my hammer helped swing my vote.

What ever makes you sleep better at night, but if you're really that miserable you may want to reconsider playing this game. Or maybe this is the perfect game, cause there will always be a worse server in the future.
    so you allied with teg because of a tru player and the fact that a single roa player was awesome enough to hit you?
    You're a ******* idiot.

No neg coords for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tunaman43 View Post
    so you allied with teg because of a tru player and the fact that a single roa player was awesome enough to hit you?
    It was uncertain who could be trusted in ROA. I've spoken with Luisss at great lengths and FP was playing the ROA card. That little uncertainty of his location worried me about a confed with ROA.

Also a confed with 3/4 of the server would be a boring end game. TRU's done a bit of work with ROA, and NOOBS against other alliances. We made a pack with TEG and they are a fun group of guys/girls. I enjoy chatting with them and playing with them.

It was uncertain who could be trusted in ROA. I've spoken with Luisss at great lengths and FP was playing the ROA card. That little uncertainty of his location worried me about a confed with ROA.

Also a confed with 3/4 of the server would be a boring end game. TRU's done a bit of work with ROA, and NOOBS against other alliances. We made a pack with TEG and they are a fun group of guys/girls. I enjoy chatting with them and playing with them.
    like attracts like
    You're a ******* idiot.

No neg coords for me.

We made a pack with TEG and they are a fun group of guys/girls. I enjoy chatting with them and playing with them.

You are right they are great. They lose their WW and move a set of plans to a non-WW account so their last WW is the only one in your "group" able to be built.

With friends like that....who needs enemies???
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Also known as Krissy.............
    US1R3 - Alltorn, Co-Leader of WE and TBA, Server winning meta
    US1R4 - Nobody, Co-Leader TRU ~ enough said
    US1R5 - HB

I've spoken with Luisss at great lengths
    I'm sorry to hear that.
    Retired.
    s3r2: Deakon - Nemesis/WFTW (winnarz!!) ...... s6r2: Anon - CD (lulz, failtrain)...... s1r4: Trogdor - 7RU

Why the need to confed in the first place? Did we hurt you THAT badly?
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Why the need to confed in the first place? Did we hurt you THAT badly?
    Because they enjoy games like Desert Bus.

Well you didn't have a problem with OBS and TRU chiefing a ROA Hammer or two? I guess that's why the attack was question by leadership. lol! There were talks about a confed ongoing? On a side note.. Youre account was without a doubt a top account! I mean when you can lose a Hammer of that magnitude and still be as prevalent of an adversary it speaks highly of you and your account! No matter what anyone says.

TRU kept the server from being a really boring server.. I know that they worried every other alliance.. If it weren't for them. It would've been a bit of a boring server I would suspect..Of course I thought it was quite boring myself.. But blame myself.. Early on we never got any defense.. So really didnt go out of or way to do much attacking.. THen again everyone wanted to attack TRU which made no sense to me...They weren't gong after a WW.. Anyway I dont know if I'll play again! But if I do? I know I want to play with a group that wants to attack and actually has a plan other then.. Send troops now!

I've spoken out myself against the ROA leadership for lack of! But know that there are or where good accounts in the group, but also a lot of noobies that really could've benefited from a little guidance and or information..

El Che, as someone in leadership of at least OBS, why exactly would you choose to merge with the best organize competition in a 3 way race? Then, why would you even entertain NAP's official or implied with R+R?

These questions have been asked before but never really answered.
    The sad part is, Flying Pumpkin's reveal is bigger news than the WW.
    Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    ...I ethos'd it...
    Answers to common questions? Game help, Forum rules, Forum Rank, other great resources, and for new posters

I've never hated on you. Only time any real negative feelings were generated with you in any way was more by association - I was unhappy with certain things you were doing that others weren't on the forums, but that had nothing to do with you directly.
    You've stayed the course on your account, bombed us and given us the finger both in game and in forums. Elfuaso too, at least as far as the fingering goes. You've done a better job of that than anyone else not TRU this round, although that's not saying too much.
    Its End Game. Bomb whomever the hell you want with glee.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingPumpkin View Post
    El Che, as someone in leadership of at least OBS, why exactly would you choose to merge with the best organize competition in a 3 way race? Then, why would you even entertain NAP's official or implied with R+R?

These questions have been asked before but never really answered.
    He's squirmed and wiggled and outright ignored it in the past and somehow I don't see him doing any differently now. He is lacking in certain regards. I think this is one secret he will take to his grave with him because it would hurt too much to admit the TRUth.
    or
    It's the luck of the draw.

El Che, I think Dan is right on the spot. My only issue has been when people make baseless claims or go out of their way to never answer a question. You've done some of that, but in general your more contrary then anything else which is fine.

Your account, I've said it before, it's a good account. Not including TRU, I would say that Grape Soda had a more impressive account aggression wise, but then again you were playing an end game style account and were forced into using it ways you were not intending.

I don't agree with the propaganda you pushed all server that lead to our united WW server, but that was a good thing for TRU, so an even mixe on that front.

All in all, no ill will and rather glad you decided to start posting on S1 again.
    ...I ethos'd it...
    Answers to common questions? Game help, Forum rules, Forum Rank, other great resources, and for new posters

Yeah, too huggy feely. You suck, El Che.
    There. That's better.
    There were 3 accounts that used to work together in n00bs that were pretty damn good. Better than that. They were EXCITING. You saw their attacks coming in on a few accounts, the blood got flowing and people in TRU/7RU got excited!
    Good times, good times.

Yeah I'd say apolo, sqr and racos were pretty darn deadly. They did their own thing, noobs operated like nomadic hoard then a well glued alliance. I just plopped on this server with a few friends and many left. Itsme's been through this type of warfare before so we both felt pretty much at home. I will say I paniced more times then Itsme did, he's one cool dude and if you ever get the chance to dual with him you would find that out first hand.

As far as confed's go, I was against any type of confed with TRU and was not in favor of a confed with ROA. I've got a few friends who happened to be in TEG and so gladly helped them out. The point you guys are missing is you went in for the mid game gusto. All the glits and glamour but fizzled at the end. All server long you kept harping about 2-3 mini hammers is all you need and who needs level 18+ crop fields.

When we couldn't convince you that you wouldn't be a factor in end game I pretty much gave up trying to converse on forums. Stealing plans was the only tricks left to pull and kudo's on stealing 2-3 sets. Although you keep losing them out the back door to ROA, uncontested as well which raises eyebrows as to your huggle bunnies.

I know for a fact you don't want BGG to win the WW race, so by huggling with ROA you've ensured a fair and honest end game. If you want to admit it or not, I don't care. It's a well deserved victory regardless.

* in your munt Dan Chak

Yeah I'd say apolo, sqr and racos were pretty darn deadly. They did their own thing, noobs operated like nomadic hoard then a well glued alliance. I just plopped on this server with a few friends and many left. Itsme's been through this type of warfare before so we both felt pretty much at home. I will say I paniced more times then Itsme did, he's one cool dude and if you ever get the chance to dual with him you would find that out first hand.

As far as confed's go, I was against any type of confed with TRU and was not in favor of a confed with ROA. I've got a few friends who happened to be in TEG and so gladly helped them out. The point you guys are missing is you went in for the mid game gusto. All the glits and glamour but fizzled at the end. All server long you kept harping about 2-3 mini hammers is all you need and who needs level 18+ crop fields.

When we couldn't convince you that you wouldn't be a factor in end game I pretty much gave up trying to converse on forums. Stealing plans was the only tricks left to pull and kudo's on stealing 2-3 sets. Although you keep losing them out the back door to ROA, uncontested as well which raises eyebrows as to your huggle bunnies.

I know for a fact you don't want BGG to win the WW race, so by huggling with ROA you've ensured a fair and honest end game. If you want to admit it or not, I don't care. It's a well deserved victory regardless.

* in your munt Dan Chak
    ~V~

Ive played against Amazed for a couple rounds. Would I consider him a friend... yes, would I consider him a good friend that I talk to all the time...

It's good to know TRU hasn't been a factor in end game. I am feeling compelled to figure out if we have or have not.

When you say "not a factor" El Che, are you claiming the RU did less damage to any of the WW metas then their competition, or are you saying the RU was unable to slow down, halt, or impact a WW build?

Before I go off looking at how many villages we hit, when and how much population drop was involved I figured it would be good to know if it would even address your claims.
    ...I ethos'd it...

not a factor as far as WW build. Pop drop means nothing at this stage of the game. That's the mid game razzle dazzle. Yes it's exciting, but you didn't have enough EG hammers to prevent a WW build. I think it was Kurtz who said 'you won't see a WW pass level 40'

It's that kinda attitude and the one above yours that deter me from making posts. Nothing personal but US weekly isn't my mainstay of reading material.

not a factor as far as WW build. Pop drop means nothing at this stage of the game. That's the mid game razzle dazzle. Yes it's exciting, but you didn't have enough EG hammers to prevent a WW build. I think it was Kurtz who said 'you won't see a WW pass level 40'

It's that kinda attitude and the one above yours that deter me from making posts. Nothing personal but US weekly isn't my mainstay of reading material.
    Aww did I make the big baby cry?
    ~V~

If Kurtz made that claim, then congratulations on proving them wrong on the WW's not passing lvl 40.

If your claim is that RU is not impacting the WW builds... well there are several that are significantly lower at the moment.

Additionally, the zapping of villages often were targeted to reduce standing defenders. As such, your seeing smaller hammers actually doing damage to WW's. Imagine how much harder people would have had to work if the WW contenders were actually attacking each other. That TRU is beating down WW's with just TRU, 7RU, and help from ICKY and everyone else is trying to defend and build their WW's, that seems pretty damn impressive to me.

Regarding detering you from posting. El Che, you... the player who claimed to be the "#1 account" for how ever many months despiting not being, the player that claims to be the "#2" player of the server. If you couldn't handle boisterous claims like the one Kurtz might have made, then you might want to reconsider what you dish out because I doubt you could handle your own stink.

Personally I think you stopped posting because you realized you tried to mock TRU and only made one of our most boisterous claims come to be. We kept talking about how the server would have to unite to deal with us. I thought it was laughable but you helped make it happen. Thank you.
    ...I ethos'd it...

Those are your interpretations. Very far from the truth as well. You see for every one person I debate with, I got 4-5 name calling and poking with sticks. You read into and pick apart everything and look for things that aren't there. I really don't care, I've already said 'good game' and tru did a good job one too many times.

Until you can handle some criticism and use it constructively to improve on your tactics, then continue to lash away with juvenile insults. I'm happy with our performance.

El Che, I only pointed out why your claims seemed to lack substance and asked you a question. If you don't feel comfortable with the answer, that is fine.

For the record, even when I've been snarky, I would like to think I have always refrained from name calling. You have not done the same in kind, I don't fault you for that and am sorry your not happy with how things turned out this round.
    ...I ethos'd it...

Personally, I think TRU has done less to affect the WW race than RoA/BGG.

BGG has hit RoA wonders and plans many times, as has RoA hit BGG many times. (Yak's 150k+ endgame hammer being chiefed) and the hits on Armageddon..

I've only seen around 3 real reports of WW related hits from TRU.. (not counting TSR's mini-hammer splats)
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

El Che

BGG has hit RoA wonders and plans many times, as has RoA hit BGG many times. (Yak's 150k+ endgame hammer being chiefed) and the hits on Armageddon..

I've only seen around 3 real reports of WW related hits from TRU.. (not counting TSR's mini-hammer splats)
    Hint: you don't need to hit the plans lots of times if you get 'em the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingPumpkin View Post
    El Che, I only pointed out why your claims seemed to lack substance and asked you a question. If you don't feel comfortable with the answer, that is fine.

For the record, even when I've been snarky, I would like to think I have always refrained from name calling. You have not done the same in kind, I don't fault you for that and am sorry your not happy with how things turned out this round.
    I said I was happy with our performance.

El Che Dan check check

Hint: you don't need to hit the plans lots of times if you get 'em the first time.
    Corrected

El Che

I was counting your plan grabs. You've taken two from BGG, right? and then a WW hit on Armageddon when it was around 77?
    "Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit."

I was counting your plan grabs. You've taken two from BGG, right? and then a WW hit on Armageddon when it was around 77?
    Besides giving TRU/7RU an artifact ... has luisss done anything worthwhile?
    ~V~

You do realize we own most of the plans on the server, right? AND we've been able to keep them away from people the whole time. We've also stopped a WW from growing, and limited BGG to 1 WW building at a time.
    I'd say we've done a good deal to cripple the end game. Now if Teddy wasn't such a pansy ***, NOOB/SNOBS weren't such cowards, and RoA weren't incompotent, this end game would still be around the 20's and we'd all be having a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Amazed12 View Post
    Besides giving TRU/7RU an artifact ... has luisss done anything worthwhile?

We won't know until the server is over and he finally reveals which account he's going to take all the credit for.

He's been an excellent source of troll food for a good portion of the server at least.
    This game needs more variety and less uppity hateful posts.

We worked hard on those.

Goal is 5 WW hammers.
    You're a ******* idiot.

No neg coords for me.