Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First to 7th village!!!

Exclamation First to 7th village!!!

You all knew it was going to happen eventually.

I just thought I'd make it official.

P.S. Good try RC, it was quite clever having several of your members try to buy up all the artworks last night.

It's nice to know you wanted to hold on to that top ranked account spot so badly you had your biggest players try to block us from buying artworks and settling first.
    -Chance is the only constant.

Go *edit* yourself.

congrats
    trav

us4r2: stars and bars (PWNY)
    us8r1: Nette (TNT)
    us4r3: Flash Gordon (PEWBA) <-- deleted, moved to Juggernaut (PEWBA)
    us4r4: I want to pee on you

I just dropped my 3rd village!! Yay!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by loose cannon View Post
    congrats
    You forgot to bow.

You must show proper genuflection before your superiors.

Go *edit* yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by elfuaso View Post
    You forgot to bow.

You must show proper genuflection before your superiors.
    Is that there a fancy word for farting?
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

P.S. Good try RC, it was quite clever having several of your members try to buy up all the artworks last night.
    That would be a bit of a stretch - even for RC. Coordinating silver expenditures for auctions in order to prevent an opposing player from obtaining a certain item?!? Do you really think RC is that organized?

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    I just dropped my 3rd village!! Yay!!!
    I just dropped a load in my shorts!! Yay!!!
    S4R1: PT0044 (cleared & chiefed Aatira's for her; http://travilog.org.ua/en/1317177/2f...e990a6d438dba0); S4R2: PT0044/Silence WW hit lost (destroyed main, rally and wall for fun); S4R3: Dummyaccount; S4R4: Farmers Market. WW hit http://travian-reports.net/us/report/14594907f26; S4R5: TheRealSilence; S4R6 Silent Ranger and S4R7 Silence.
    Guest appearances made on S2, S3X, S5X and S7 over the years.
    [3:21:31 PM] Mondrian: one thing that is funny
    [3:21:50 PM] Mondrian: you and kage did more damage to us than ALL of GNA
    [12/4/2011 9:36:26 AM] Mondrian: silence was the mastermind there

Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    That would be a bit of a stretch - even for RC. Coordinating silver expenditures for auctions in order to prevent an opposing player from obtaining a certain item?!? Do you really think RC is that organized?
    Then it must have been a coincidence that Devieth and GGW were both having bidding wars with me on artworks last night.

Complete coincidence.

Go *edit* yourself.

Is that there a fancy word for farting?
    I you

the sad thing is you probably used those artworks

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by chaoswolf View Post
    the sad thing is you probably used those artworks
    When one purchases artwork, that's typically what's done...

Unless you're Dan, he has his own special things he does with artwork...
    My first hammer: s8r1 - mhisti
    Not my first hammer: s1r4 - Loved1

s1r7 - Ifrit 3,111,384 offense points

[6:49:56 PM] Bugzy: Let's report Ifrit for genocide

it would be better to save them till you are making the right amount of CP

Yeah, but then you won't get the medal for being the first to settle your 7th village. Oh, wait...
    trav

Ha! I really hope you stick around all server, Elf

Whoever said I'm not making the right amount of CP.

Go *edit* yourself.

Senator

Whoever said I'm not making the right amount of CP.
    You're making 3,000/day at absolute most
    My first hammer: s8r1 - mhisti
    Not my first hammer: s1r4 - Loved1

s1r7 - Ifrit 3,111,384 offense points

[6:49:56 PM] Bugzy: Let's report Ifrit for genocide

200 CP when 2000 is needed has more impact than 5000 CP when 60000 is needed. More CP <> better use of the artwork. Time-value of money and all that.....

Nice thread tags elfuaso. I lol'ed.
    s4r2 - abell75 - 7 villages at the end, woot! This is where I got interested.
    s2r3 - Zohan - simming anvil with a baby ghost. This is where I got addicted.
    s4r3 - Care-a-Lot - more involved than ever, RL allowed the time. 4th server will need to wait though.

Dang I wish I had known we were supposed to make threads every time we were first to settle a village! That's four threads I could have made stressing my epeen. Rats!

Oh and elf, I hope this thread was worth all that art. Too bad this is still what I see when I check out statistics.

1. Gauls Gone Wild RC 2818 6
    2. 4chan Sparta 2768 7

Hope you enjoy still being
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

Quote Originally Posted by Old MacDonald View Post
    You're making 3,000/day at absolute most
    You, read what

Quote Originally Posted by abell75 View Post
    200 CP when 2000 is needed has more impact than 5000 CP when 60000 is needed. More CP <> better use of the artwork. Time-value of money and all that.....

Nice thread tags elfuaso. I lol'ed.
    he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Briares View Post
    Dang I wish I had known we were supposed to make threads every time we were first to settle a village! That's four threads I could have made stressing my epeen. Rats!

Oh and elf, I hope this thread was worth all that art. Too bad this is still what I see when I check out statistics.

1. Gauls Gone Wild RC 2818 6
    2. 4chan Sparta 2768 7

Hope you enjoy still being
    Couldn't tell you why you didn't.

You're pop lead is shrinking quite rapidly. Good luck keeping ahead of me this weekend.

Oh and...

1. 4chan 3213649
    8. Gauls Gone Wild 819772

Go *edit* yourself.

Congrats on wasting the most money

Quote Originally Posted by nonam View Post
    Congrats on wasting the most money
    Wasn't my money. And there were about 20 other artworks that sold last night, most of which I didn't get.

Go *edit* yourself.

Saving artwork for a rainy day or when you might get more value out of them is like sitting on a hammer - use it while you can and get more later.

Nice... a thread about who spent more silver on artwork. Certainly not one of the better aspects of T4.

That's dumb. You're dumb.

Saving artwork for a rainy day or when you might get more value out of them is like sitting on a hammer - use it while you can and get more later.
    I haven't used a single one, and we're doing just fine in the village count department.

And elf, you do realize you're bragging about PAYING to be the so-called "best", right? I'm not sure that's proving what you think it proves.
    Signature deleted by Lurk

Quote Originally Posted by meatball View Post
    Quite right you are! :P

I will say that I had a hard time finding elf's 7th village. I looked all around the gray area and couldn't find it. I had to go to his profile to see that it's out by his other ones, far far from anything that matters.
    s4r3 - Care-a-Lot - more involved than ever, RL allowed the time. 4th server will need to wait though.

Quote Originally Posted by grover77 View Post
    Nice... a thread about who spent more silver on artwork. Certainly not one of the better aspects of T4.
    No, this is a thread about the best account on the server.

I haven't used a single one, and we're doing just fine in the village count department.

And elf, you do realize you're bragging about PAYING to be the so-called "best", right? I'm not sure that's proving what you think it proves.
    I'm pretty sure that I'm top robber without paying anything more than anyone else is.

Having the most villages and being rank 1 (soon to come) is just icing on top of the cake.

Tell me, how does 2 million look from that side?

I will say that I had a hard time finding elf's 7th village. I looked all around the gray area and couldn't find it. I had to go to his profile to see that it's out by his other ones, far far from anything that matters.
    And what, pray tell, do you think matters?

Go *edit* yourself.

You're implying that somehow the number of villages or total pop is an actual measure of the quality of an account and/or its players. I know that you know better than that. Please stop misleading the Noobs that read the forum.

You're implying that somehow the number of villages or total pop is an actual measure of the quality of an account and/or its players. I know that you know better than that. Please stop misleading the Noobs that read the forum.
    As much as I don't really care for the guy, you can tell by looking at his account that its well setup. The expansion is nice (albeit by artwork buying, but whatever), the raiding is nice, the troops are probably nice too. But you are correct in saying that population alone doesn't measure the quality of an account. But if you just looked at his account and stats, you would see that it's good.
    trav

I'm pretty sure that I'm top robber without paying anything more than anyone else is.
    Uhhh. So how many artworks did you buy and use to get there? 20? You spammed the hell out of the auctions last night, just so you could start this thread. I'm not sure "anyone else" is doing what you did.

Some are, sure, the top heroes are a clear indicator that people are buying "success." But most, myself included, are not. Having revealed the secret to your own "greatness," I can't help but wonder just how different the rankings would look were there no auction system.

Tell me, how does 2 million look from that side?
    Like a sad and boring dude singing the same song to himself, and only himself, over and over again.

Of course not.

But I'm on the account, so it's naturally better than everyone else's.

And what exactly do you mean, you know me?

As much as I don't really care for the guy, you can tell by looking at his account that its well setup. The expansion is nice (albeit by artwork buying, but whatever), the raiding is nice, the troops are probably nice too. But you are correct in saying that population alone doesn't measure the quality of an account. But if you just looked at his account and stats, you would see that it's good.
    Actually, the artworks we bought last night were the only artworks we've ever purchased. We had a stockpile of ~50k silver from selling scrolls, etc, and my dual decided to splurge a little.

I didn't spend a penny.

But thank you for the praise. I assure you, the troop count is very nice.

Uhhh. So how many artworks did you buy and use to get there? 20? You spammed the hell out of the auctions last night, just so you could start this thread. I'm not sure "anyone else" is doing what you did.

Some are, sure, the top heroes are a clear indicator that people are buying "success." But most, myself included, are not. Having revealed the secret to your own "greatness," I can't help but wonder just how different the rankings would look were there no auction system.

Like a sad and boring dude singing the same song to himself, and only himself, over and over again.
    Actually, if you were to read what I said, again, having the most villages does not make my account the best. It just adds to it.

I spent no more gold or silver than you have to get my raiding numbers. Please explain how you can buy millions of resources with silver.

Oh and, I guess 2 million was a bit high. You haven't even seen 1.5m this week.

That sucks bro.

Go *edit* yourself.

Yeah, I'm pretty broken up about it bro. How about a hug? Hugs make me feel better.

And what, pray tell, do you think matters?
    Total pop and number of villages. Obviously!

elfuaso might be misleading noobs, but grover, your avatar is much more distracting than anything he can say.

As much as I don't really care for the guy, you can tell by looking at his account that its well setup.
    I have never stated nor implied otherwise. As a matter of fact, I think the first I heard the of the '5th resource' concept it was attributed to elf. With T4 rules, level 20 embassies have even more purpose... here's an egregious case of the top pop/village accounts with absurdly low troop counts: http://cry.travianteam.com/archive.php?r=us3_2010_11_03

Yeah, I'm pretty broken up about it bro. How about a hug? Hugs make me feel better.

How about a candy cane?

Total pop and number of villages. Obviously!

elfuaso might be misleading noobs, but grover, your avatar is much more distracting than anything he can say.
    Misleading noobs?

Don't you think everyone who reads this should know just how awesome I am?

Are you saying that noobs shouldn't try and build an account like mine?

I have never stated nor implied otherwise. As a matter of fact, I think the first I heard the of the '5th resource' concept it was attributed to elf.
    Oh no, I think I've been found out.

Don't tell anyone I know things about this game, or else I'll be expected to do more than just troll.
    Last edited by elfuaso; 05-14-2011 at 03:17 AM.

Go *edit* yourself.

I have never stated nor implied otherwise. As a matter of fact, I think the first I heard the of the '5th resource' concept it was attributed to elf. With T4 rules, level 20 embassies have even more purpose... here's an egregious case of the top pop/village accounts with absurdly low troop counts: http://cry.travianteam.com/archive.php?r=us3_2010_11_03
    Being the unbiased bystander I am , I tend to find that the early top pop accounts have plenty of troops as they usually have to farm quite a bit to get to that point. If there is a case of a top pop simmer, it's usually nearer the end of the server when some guy is just trying to get his name on the end of the game page.

However, elfuaso is just trying to get on everyone's nerves by being such an attention *****. Don't take anything the guy says on the forums seriously as I don't believe he's as arrogant as he tries to appear here.
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

Quote Originally Posted by Briares View Post
    Being the unbiased bystander I am , I tend to find that the early top pop accounts have plenty of troops as they usually have to farm quite a bit to get to that point. If there is a case of a top pop simmer, it's usually nearer the end of the server when some guy is just trying to get his name on the end of the game page.

However, elfuaso is just trying to get on everyone's nerves by being such an attention *****. Don't take anything the guy says on the forums seriously as I don't believe he's as arrogant as he tries to appear here.
    I am every bit as arrogant as I appear. I show all my coworkers and family my 4 #1 robbing medals, my 5 weeks in a row as a top attacker, and my half a dozen special bonus medals.

They need to know just how awesome I am, like everyone else.

Go *edit* yourself.

You should print them and post them on the fridge.

You should print them and post them on the fridge.
    My profile page is the background on my laptop, my raiding computer, and my phone.

Go *edit* yourself.

that's not enough. You should print out the medals, cut them out, and wear them with pride.

Tattoos nods nods nods

that's not enough. You should print out the medals, cut them out, and wear them with pride.
    I have a badge that I made for my wallet that says "#1 robber".

How's that?

Go *edit* yourself.