Thread: ER Fails!

Default ER Fails!

After personally experiencing the full frontal ****** of ER I have to say I seen a lot of FAIL!

However, Thanks for the defensive points!
    USX:
    RD 1-3: Sirbugsly
    RD 4: Doobie
    RD 5: Sirbugsly
    RD 6: Genocide
    RD 7: What?
    RD15: Looney Bin

US 5X:
    Sirbugsly

I'm going to let someone else deal with this...

Yeah you probably should...I know I brought up some no name alliance...and considering I am as drunk as JD on any given night I felt like posting it...not much for trolling, but without ER's efforts I wouldn't be where I am at today...I would like to thank the academy as well as my mom without her I don't know where my defensive ranking in the Travian world would be at...
    USX:

US 5X:
    Sirbugsly

Quote Originally Posted by Sirbugsly View Post
    Yeah you probably should...I know I brought up some no name alliance...and considering I am as drunk as JD on any given night I felt like posting it...not much for trolling, but without ER's efforts I wouldn't be where I am at today...I would like to thank the academy as well as my mom without her I don't know where my defensive ranking in the Travian world would be at...
    I'd like to thank your mom too. Without her I don't know what I would have done all those nights.

So this ER alliance is like ranked 26th or something....who are they and do they offer membership to the country club if you join?
    Travian since 2007
    Lycurgus: US7
    AKA: FailHunter
    FAIL MULTI-HUNTER EXTRAORDINAIRE

Quote Originally Posted by BOOYA! View Post
    I'd like to thank your mom too. Without her I don't know what I would have done all those nights.

So this ER alliance is like ranked 26th or something....who are they and do they offer membership to the country club if you join?
    Lol be nice to poor sirbugsly for some reason ER felt like making him a top 5 defender yesterday.
    http://imageshack.us/a/img690/5194/m...crewmember.jpg
    s7 r1 - Quinnito/KWC (Gemini) s7 r2 - Kazumodo (frenchmaids) s7 r3 Smokey
    s1 r3 - Nemain (DSP)
    s5x - Pootang (DB!)

That is ok Bahara, I am sure my mom loved Booya's D cups...because that is how my mom rolls! Also, a rank 26 alliance with almost 1/2 the members of a top 10 alliance can still have troops.
    USX:

US 5X:
    Sirbugsly

Quote Originally Posted by Sirbugsly View Post
    That is ok Bahara, I am sure my mom loved Booya's D cups...because that is how my mom rolls! Also, a rank 26 alliance with almost 1/2 the members of a top 10 alliance can still have troops.
    Lolz at least you will get a shinny ribbon from them.
    http://imageshack.us/a/img690/5194/m...crewmember.jpg
    s7 r1 - Quinnito/KWC (Gemini) s7 r2 - Kazumodo (frenchmaids) s7 r3 Smokey
    s1 r3 - Nemain (DSP)
    s5x - Pootang (DB!)