Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 54

Thread: Announcing MORONic Operation number four

  1. #1

    Default Announcing MORONic Operation number four

    Have you heard the buzz?
    s4r1 - Spirit (∆-KoDACE)
    s4r2 - SpiritOfTruth (ANE!)
    s4r3 - V.C.Spirit (MORON) <---- This was FUN!

  2. #2

    Default

    I have not, but I did just get up. Care to fill me in?
    S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |
    http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...signature2.jpg

  3. #3

    Default

    I did last week, and it gave me a mild rash. I assume I was the laboratory test for this?
    s4r2 - ABT
    s4r3 - AXE
    s4r4 - ROAR
    s5r3 - Pack

  4. #4

    Default

    Yeppers, All good MORONic operations have to be tested by the MORONic research facility. Has the itch gone away?
    s4r1 - Spirit (∆-KoDACE)
    s4r2 - SpiritOfTruth (ANE!)
    s4r3 - V.C.Spirit (MORON) <---- This was FUN!

  5. #5

    Default

    So far things appear to be rolling out in true MORONIC fashion. I'm impressed.
    "Yeah, I usually get my hammer chiefed. It's my signature move."

    "Between the idea and the reality, falls the forum."

  6. #6
    Philosopher Toucan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    **** Travian.
    Posts
    1,914

    Default

    I doubt anyone's heard a thing. You guys have all vowed a month or more of silence. I figured you all had disbanded or something.

  7. #7
    s4r1 - Spirit (∆-KoDACE)
    s4r2 - SpiritOfTruth (ANE!)
    s4r3 - V.C.Spirit (MORON) <---- This was FUN!

  8. #8

    Default

    All I can say is, someone's gonna be walking a little funny in the morning...



    I'm sad that the layout get's broken when you have more than 1000 outgoing attacks

  9. #9
    Philosopher Toucan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    **** Travian.
    Posts
    1,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bullfrog245 View Post
    All I can say is, someone's gonna be walking a little funny in the morning...



    I'm sad that the layout get's broken when you have more than 1000 outgoing attacks
    Dats like less than half of our outgoing raids.

  10. #10

    Default

    Less than a quarter of ours.
    Signature deleted by Lurk

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toucan View Post
    I doubt anyone's heard a thing. You guys have all vowed a month or more of silence. I figured you all had disbanded or something.
    FINE!!!! I guess I will have to get up off the couch and do something now. By the way, why did you throw House away and replace him with the teletubbies? For shame mister. Instead of watching items being surgically removed from someone, now you are into watching children's television and placing items into places that later will need to be surgically removed themselves..Creepy...
    Body double for Dan Chak.
    S4: Moron 4LIFE
    S2,S4,S5,S7: I simmed them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora View Post
    *blinks*
    "I'll do anything to pass this class...."
    "Yes, I've been very, very naughty..."
    Originally Posted by Sorcey
    MORON is #1 spammers for S4. Your posts are rediculous, way off topic, and silliest of all. We can all look forward to MORON consistently posting nothing about nothing through out this server.

  12. #12
    Philosopher Toucan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    **** Travian.
    Posts
    1,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meatball View Post
    Less than a quarter of ours.
    Shut ur face. I said less than half.. which could mean less than a quarter.

  13. #13

    Default

    I have so many outgoing raids that I need multiple monitors to see the actual number.
    Signature deleted by Lurk

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toucan View Post
    Shut ur face. I said less than half.. which could mean less than a quarter.
    EDIT: I need no Ban today. Sorry, I will be good.
    Last edited by Drew777; 07-10-2011 at 02:47 AM. Reason: To keep myself from being banned
    Body double for Dan Chak.
    S4: Moron 4LIFE
    S2,S4,S5,S7: I simmed them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora View Post
    *blinks*
    "I'll do anything to pass this class...."
    "Yes, I've been very, very naughty..."
    Originally Posted by Sorcey
    MORON is #1 spammers for S4. Your posts are rediculous, way off topic, and silliest of all. We can all look forward to MORON consistently posting nothing about nothing through out this server.

  15. #15
    Philosopher Toucan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    **** Travian.
    Posts
    1,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meatball View Post
    I have so many outgoing raids that I need multiple monitors to see the actual number.
    Mine takes 3 60in Widescreen TVs to see all those digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew777 View Post
    FINE!!!! I guess I will have to get up off the couch and do something now. By the way, why did you throw House away and replace him with the teletubbies? For shame mister. Instead of watching items being surgically removed from someone, now you are into watching children's television and placing items into places that later will need to be surgically removed themselves..Creepy...
    House got boring (not really, I watch it, occasionally) but Gin (Creep-er on the forums) made me a siggy of telly tubbies and I had to use it. I'll change it back to ever loving pokemonz eventually.

  16. #16

    Default

    There are more outgoing raids on my account than there are stars in the universe.
    Signature deleted by Lurk

  17. #17
    Philosopher Toucan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    **** Travian.
    Posts
    1,914

    Default

    There are so many outgoing raids on my account than there are positive crystalized metalatonic ions circling an exploded boronic nucleus.

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toucan View Post
    There are so many outgoing raids on my account than there are positive crystalized metalatonic ions circling an exploded boronic nucleus.
    Umm.. What the hell is that?
    Body double for Dan Chak.
    S4: Moron 4LIFE
    S2,S4,S5,S7: I simmed them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora View Post
    *blinks*
    "I'll do anything to pass this class...."
    "Yes, I've been very, very naughty..."
    Originally Posted by Sorcey
    MORON is #1 spammers for S4. Your posts are rediculous, way off topic, and silliest of all. We can all look forward to MORON consistently posting nothing about nothing through out this server.

  19. #19
    Philosopher Toucan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    **** Travian.
    Posts
    1,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew777 View Post
    Umm.. What the hell is that?
    Iunno, it was just a series of words that I randomly placed together. That accounts for something right??

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toucan View Post
    Iunno, it was just a series of words that I randomly placed together. That accounts for something right??
    I suppose. It looks like you decided to just start putting randomly placed letters together too and formed Iunno?
    Body double for Dan Chak.
    S4: Moron 4LIFE
    S2,S4,S5,S7: I simmed them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora View Post
    *blinks*
    "I'll do anything to pass this class...."
    "Yes, I've been very, very naughty..."
    Originally Posted by Sorcey
    MORON is #1 spammers for S4. Your posts are rediculous, way off topic, and silliest of all. We can all look forward to MORON consistently posting nothing about nothing through out this server.

  21. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew777 View Post
    Umm.. What the hell is that?
    Don't cross the streams.
    Signature deleted by Lurk

  22. #22
    Philosopher Toucan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    **** Travian.
    Posts
    1,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew777 View Post
    I suppose. It looks like you decided to just start putting randomly placed letters together too and formed Iunno?
    Hey, it sure looks like it. Perhaps I have as many raids going out as I do random thoughts and ideas in my head. =D

  23. #23

    Default

    SchrŲdinger's raid.
    Signature deleted by Lurk

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meatball View Post
    Don't cross the streams.
    WHAT! You are in trouble now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toucan View Post
    Hey, it sure looks like it. Perhaps I have as many raids going out as I do random thoughts and ideas in my head. =D
    Hmmm...... So what you are saying is that you have absolutely no raids going out right now?
    Body double for Dan Chak.
    S4: Moron 4LIFE
    S2,S4,S5,S7: I simmed them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora View Post
    *blinks*
    "I'll do anything to pass this class...."
    "Yes, I've been very, very naughty..."
    Originally Posted by Sorcey
    MORON is #1 spammers for S4. Your posts are rediculous, way off topic, and silliest of all. We can all look forward to MORON consistently posting nothing about nothing through out this server.

  25. #25

    Default

    No rally point restrictions Rock!
    s4r1 - Spirit (∆-KoDACE)
    s4r2 - SpiritOfTruth (ANE!)
    s4r3 - V.C.Spirit (MORON) <---- This was FUN!

  26. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DSaintclaire View Post
    No rally point restrictions Rock!
    What is this rally point you speak of? We don't need any of your gibberish here!
    Body double for Dan Chak.
    S4: Moron 4LIFE
    S2,S4,S5,S7: I simmed them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora View Post
    *blinks*
    "I'll do anything to pass this class...."
    "Yes, I've been very, very naughty..."
    Originally Posted by Sorcey
    MORON is #1 spammers for S4. Your posts are rediculous, way off topic, and silliest of all. We can all look forward to MORON consistently posting nothing about nothing through out this server.

  27. #27
    Creep-er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    childhood :D
    Posts
    1,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toucan View Post
    Hey, it sure looks like it. Perhaps I have as many raids going out as I do random thoughts and ideas in my head. =D
    Oh my, are you the one who sent that one raid that one time?!!! I knew it!
    "I'm not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost."

  28. #28
    Philosopher Toucan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    **** Travian.
    Posts
    1,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew777 View Post
    ]


    Hmmm...... So what you are saying is that you have absolutely no raids going out right now?
    Are you saying something there? O.o

    Quote Originally Posted by Creep-er View Post
    Oh my, are you the one who sent that one raid that one time?!!! I knew it!
    Of course! Who else would it have been?

  29. #29

    Default

    He's saying your mind is as devoid of thought as I am lacking in the ability to follow the rules of a message board.
    Signature deleted by Lurk

  30. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew777 View Post
    What is this rally point you speak of? We don't need any of your gibberish here!

    The rally point is the place we send your villagers to hold picnics. That is how we attract the mosquitoes used in our attacks. Duh!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eC4yDwOh-U8&feature=fvsr
    s4r1 - Spirit (∆-KoDACE)
    s4r2 - SpiritOfTruth (ANE!)
    s4r3 - V.C.Spirit (MORON) <---- This was FUN!

  31. #31
    Philosopher Toucan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    **** Travian.
    Posts
    1,914

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meatball View Post
    He's saying your mind is as devoid of thought as I am lacking in the ability to follow the rules of a message board.
    Wowwwwwww, that's such a large number. You should have compared your raids to that in bold. It would have been a more significant number.

  32. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toucan View Post
    Wowwwwwww, that's such a large number. You should have compared your raids to that in bold. It would have been a more significant number.
    Meatball has not been banned for a long time. I have begun to think that his troll account was hacked and the meatball we all know and love is gone.
    s4r1 - Spirit (∆-KoDACE)
    s4r2 - SpiritOfTruth (ANE!)
    s4r3 - V.C.Spirit (MORON) <---- This was FUN!

  33. #33

    Default

    No I've just been banned so many times I've become immune.
    Signature deleted by Lurk

  34. #34
    Philosopher elfuaso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    4,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toucan View Post
    Dats like less than half of our outgoing raids.
    Quote Originally Posted by meatball View Post
    Less than a quarter of ours.
    Really, you guys have that many raids out and are still raiding only that much in resources?

    -Chance is the only constant.

    Go *edit* yourself.

  35. #35

    Default

    I don't see anything wrong with what she's doing
    Signature deleted by Lurk

  36. #36
    Villager Robpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Coming to a neighborhood near you.
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by meatball View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with what she's doing
    Shes closing her eyes, i want her to look at me while shes doing it.
    S4 R1 Robpat
    S4 R2 OnePegLeg
    S5 what round is it?

  37. #37
    Philosopher elfuaso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Columbus, Ohio
    Posts
    4,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robpat View Post
    Shes closing her eyes, i want her to look at me while shes doing it.
    You ever tried to do that with your eyes open?

    Not easy.

    Just ask Kurtz.
    -Chance is the only constant.

    Go *edit* yourself.

  38. #38

    Default

    I've seen Kurtz do it with his eyes open.

    Your move.
    Signature deleted by Lurk

  39. #39
    Consul Kurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The land of the ice and snow
    Posts
    24,821

    Default

    I thought that was you lurking in the cupboard!

  40. #40
    Philosopher Toucan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    **** Travian.
    Posts
    1,914

    Default

    When do all these poor heartless said attacks land on this victim oh MORON peoplez? Otherwise this entire operation wasn't any fun if we don't get but one measly pictar.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •