Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's a Bird...It's a Plane... It's TDS with wings

Default It's a Bird...It's a Plane... It's TDS with wings

What's the story on this guys?
    s4r1 - Spirit (-KoDACE)
    s4r2 - SpiritOfTruth (ANE!)
    s4r3 - V.C.Spirit (MORON) <---- This was FUN!

It's the SW, we were at 60 players and figured it was time to split wings and grow from there. On the flip side TNA and C&M (you are probally saying who? exactly my point) have combined forces to take us on. should be interesting.
    S2R6 Nimmo Fear (life interupted me.)
    Nimmo TDS S4R5 Win | Nimmo TDS/Rebels S4R4 Win. |Nimmo RC~3PO s4R3 Win
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |
    http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...signature2.jpg

So Nimmo, are you at all embarrassed to be working with the abject failure that RC has become?
    Signature deleted by Lurk

Quote Originally Posted by meatball View Post
    So Nimmo, are you at all embarrassed to be working with the abject failure that RC has become?
    Actually i'm not but it could be worse, I could be working with you.
    Stratos/Kawozi s6 THC Win| Nimmo_ PFtF S7R2 .com Win | Nimmo_1PAN S2R2 .com Loss |

Because our two-three accounts are single-handedly wrecking the clown show that is your hidden ally? Working with us generally means winning Nimmo.
    S4- Gauls Gone Wild (Swines)
    S8- Smurfs (FFS)
    S2- Romans Run Wild (FU)

Quote Originally Posted by TheAscendant View Post
    Because our two-three accounts are single-handedly wrecking the clown show that is your hidden ally? Working with us generally means winning Nimmo.
    GGW I have no doubt your people are some incredibly talented folks. But generally speaking if you recall you all quit last round and didn't win. We came to the SW to try to make our own mark, how we go about it is our business. But i'm glad your 3 accounts + a whole hidden wing care.

'Winning' doesn't necessarily include building some imaginary pixel tower after a year of simming. Some of us have goals that don't include sitting on our hands for an entire round of a boring browser game just so we can use our hammer once at the end.

So yes. We are 'winning' because your little RC friends can't manage to plan an op that isn't either a) a complete failure that ends up in hammers splatting, or b). Just a bunch of terrible (infantry speed??) fakes that aren't actually covering any real attacks. Meanwhile we've managed to hit RC/FF countless times, hitting virtually no defense, with no retribution in sight.

Oh Nimmo...you've gotta stop drinking Veekay and CJ's Kool Aid. There are 4 accounts in PWNY, total. The whole 'hidden wing' thing sounds really cool and kinda scary until you realize its bogus. No one is pushing our hammers, defending our villages, or any other aid that might legitimize you and Veekay's pot induced delusions of our grandeur. We have 2 hammers and a crippled ghost and are annihilating FF/RC almost without loss. You guys just added a second wing...lulz...Neato. You guys enjoy another 7-8 months of mental ************ about endgame while we obliterate your allies from the server.
    S8- Smurfs (FFS)
    S2- Romans Run Wild (FU)

We have 2 hammers and a crippled ghost and are annihilating FF/RC almost without loss.
    I think you might be a bit off on that

Ok, we technically have 2 minis, 3 real hammers, 1 crippled ghost, 1 good ghost, a scout hammer, and a crap ton of defense.
    I cannot tell a lie.
    S8- Smurfs (FFS)
    S2- Romans Run Wild (FU)

We also have a great set of legs, 2 firm buttcheeks and tits to die for.

'Winning' doesn't necessarily include building some imaginary pixel tower after a year of simming. Some of us have goals that don't include sitting on our hands for an entire round of a boring browser game just so we can use our hammer once at the end
    I don't deny that people do have a different ways of winning, Obviously yours is to cause mayhem and wreck accounts and by all means plenty of credit your way, but to belittle the definition of what travian considers winning is petty. I'll tell you

Oh Nimmo...you've gotta stop drinking Veekay and CJ's Kool Aid. There are 4 accounts in PWNY, total. The whole 'hidden wing' thing sounds really cool and kinda scary until you realize its bogus. No one is pushing our hammers, defending our villages, or any other aid that might legitimize you and Veekay's pot induced delusions of our grandeur. We have 2 hammers and a crippled ghost and are annihilating FF/RC almost without loss. You guys just added a second wing...lulz...Neato. You guys enjoy another 7-8 months of mental ************ about endgame while we obliterate your allies from the server.
    Wasn't it you guys that started complaining that we are in veekays pocket when all we did was send a bunch of fakes one way to an alliance that you supposedly aren't working with? Ohh wow you guys really caught the major consipacy theory there. No one is drinking cool aid. For the record we didn't add a second wing we split our one wing in half. Lets lay it on the table you guys toot your own horn enough, but feel inadequate so have to constantly post every little minute detail. That's the reason people don't visit these forums too much, if you guys wipe your butt's and find it interesting i'm sure you'll post that too.

No Nimmo. We know you're in his pocket because he told me so himself, before he found out what I was up to.

No Nimmo. We know you're in his pocket because he told me so himself, before he found out what I was up to.
    Guess what, "I am the best looking guy in the world and have a million dollars and lots of girls". Piece of advice for you, don't believe everything you hear (it's called propaganda, you guys out of all people should know that), just because someone says something doesn't make it so.

While Veekay is indeed full of false propaganda, he had no reason to lie to me in a private conversation on skype at the time. He can claim to have know blah blah blah for months, but I can pinpoint the exact date he was told about my nefarious evil-doings and started his little investigation.

At the time he stated that TDS is with us (I was the one that brought up TDS by the way, he then jumped in with this), and that he was in personal contact with you daily, he had absolutely no reason to bull**** me.

While Veekay is indeed full of false propaganda, he had no reason to lie to me in a private conversation on skype at the time. He can claim to have know blah blah blah for months, but I can pinpoint the exact date he was told about my nefarious evil-doings and started his little investigation.

At the time he stated that TDS is with us (I was the one that brought up TDS by the way, he then jumped in with this), and that he was in personal contact with you daily, he had absolutely no reason to bull**** me.
    Well it's now a he said she said conversation. I'm glad we caught your eye and you had to asked about us. You could have just came right to me and I could have said we are doing just fine here in the SW. For the Record, you were Pwny why would on earth anyone tell you the truth LOL.

Because PWNY is the light, the truth, the way.

For the record you've always been kind of an idiot LOL

I wasn't PWNY and had nothing to do with them before coming here. When he decided to kick/attack R Kelly he told me the same thing: that TDS was basically his Kunta Kinte. Methinks the lady doth protest too much

And because I'm a nice guy, I'll just set the record straight Nimmo. Yes, we wiped our butts with your mom's bathroom towels after we finished up over there. It was fairly pleasant to be honest.
    S8- Smurfs (FFS)
    S2- Romans Run Wild (FU)

Because PWNY is the light, the truth, the way.

For the record you've always been kind of an idiot LOL
    Haha don't you see the irony? This is coming from the guy with a majority of his posts that only say "Hi I'm meatball". I guess I'll take it as a compliment as "it takes one to know one."

And for the record, Meat runs a venture capitol firm that specializes in taking over 'your mom.'
    S8- Smurfs (FFS)
    S2- Romans Run Wild (FU)

And because I'm a nice guy, I'll just set the record straight Nimmo. Yes, we wiped our butts with your mom's bathroom towels after we finished up over there. It was fairly pleasant to be honest.
    As long as you flushed the toilet i'm ok.

I don't think it's within your right to redefine the word 'majority'

Times I've said 'Hi, I'm meatball': 23

Number of posts: 1173

OMG...maths for the win. So every 51 posts or so the forums are enlightened.
    S8- Smurfs (FFS)
    S2- Romans Run Wild (FU)

Well that was fun. Best show I have seen in days.
    Last edited by DSaintclaire; 07-18-2011 at 01:56 AM.
    s4r1 - Spirit (-KoDACE)
    s4r2 - SpiritOfTruth (ANE!)
    s4r3 - V.C.Spirit (MORON) <---- This was FUN!

It's not over yet. I'm confident that my boy Nimmo will come back with with some gangsta **** and put us all in our places.

With as awful as the forums have been lately I could seriously hug Nimmo.
    S8- Smurfs (FFS)
    S2- Romans Run Wild (FU)

Gahh finally one of VeeKay's mindslaves shows up on the forums, and I had to be out of town! I miss all the good stuff. Please continue posting Nimmo, so I can show you how terrible your alliance is.
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

Or he could launch on us again and provide the same evidence... honestly, we have 3 accounts and Cooper who started insanely late. How on earth are we still around if RC/FF isn't led by garden variety *** clowns?
    S8- Smurfs (FFS)
    S2- Romans Run Wild (FU)

B... B... But ARTIFACTS

I say we steal whatever artifacts RC/FF gets and give them to random contest winners all over the server.
    S8- Smurfs (FFS)
    S2- Romans Run Wild (FU)

I say we steal whatever artifacts RC/FF gets and give them to random contest winners all over the server.
    oh, oh, oh, pick me!!!! Pretty please with sugar on top? I never win anything. I have terrible luck, no hammer to aquire an arti of my own and I once dualed with meatball (briefly). I really am special in a special kind of way....... (besides, how fun would it be to steal an arti from one moron and give it to another M.O.R.O.N.??)

I'd give you an arti just cuz n stuffs
    S8- Smurfs (FFS)
    S2- Romans Run Wild (FU)

I'd give you an arti just cuz n stuffs
    awwww. Now I REALLY feel special!

Back to important news.

Sparta is once again the #1 alliance.
    -Chance is the only constant.

Go *edit* yourself.

You were always #1 in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by elfuaso View Post
    Back to important news.

Sparta is once again the #1 alliance.
    uh, uh. Really? How rude. You just had to throw something in there. Now I don't know if meatball was talking to you or me!!!!

Elf is the numba one luvva...
    S8- Smurfs (FFS)
    S2- Romans Run Wild (FU)

You were always #1 in my heart.
    I know sweetcakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisalpine View Post
    uh, uh. Really? How rude. You just had to throw something in there. Now I don't know if meatball was talking to you or me!!!!
    Obviously me.

I doubt you even rank in the top 10.

And since Meatball can't count past 10, looks like you're out.

Elf is the numba one luvva...
    Awww, did your mom get that tattooed?
    -Chance is the only constant.

Go *edit* yourself.

Speaking of top 10, guess which alliance has more members there than anyone else?

My US4 Account rocks!