Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Gotham Mafia

Baron, that was a good kill on me because after I brought up how it would be funny if you were actually mafia, the way you responded made me want to vote you. I also would like to point out that I called Gotmilk as being mafia, whether it was premature or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbstokem View Post
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig

Quote Originally Posted by spiderham View Post
    Yeah, shut up and let me and Pintsized gloat!
    Technically the whole town wins... which means I win cause I was a towny to start... and I lose, but I am a winner in my moms eyes.

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidden sage View Post
    Hey, you did a damn fine job given the crapshoot I threw you into. I'm rather impressed, given that the whole round got gimped on the first night.
    Thanks!

Baron, that was a good kill on me because after I brought up how it would be funny if you were actually mafia, the way you responded made me want to vote you. I also would like to point out that I called Gotmilk as being mafia, whether it was premature or not.
    I had the kill vote in on you before you brought it up because I know how much you love to finger me.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    I had the kill vote in on you before you brought it up because I know how much you love to finger me.
    Well in that cause I'm surprised you killed me because you know I know how much you love me to finger you.
    o ya. i hope he goes back to it. i liked my name being in some1's sig