Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rc is dead>>>>congrats fellow swines meta members

Banned.

Default Rc is dead>>>>congrats fellow swines meta members

Well the death knell has been rung for RC this server and i would like to congratulate all SWINE meta members involved in their destruction. Veekays grand ambition for this server was a massive failure and his past transgressions against others has been fully avenged. Yeeeeeeeee Haaaaaawwww don't stop the party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Mondrian; 09-12-2011 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mondrian View Post
    Well the death knell has been rung for RC this server and i would like to congratulate all SWINE meta members involved in their destruction. Veekays grand ambition for this server was a massive failure and his past transgressions against others has been fully avenged. Yeeeeeeeee Haaaaaawwww don't stop the party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fix'd
    Quote Originally Posted by gebne View Post
    St. Chak, glorious atelier, faithful servant and bearer of thong,
    the stain of the troll has caused you to be forgotten by many,
    but the true forum invokes you universally as the patron of things despised of;
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

Aww, the poor wittle chupacabras.
    Thanks to Censored for the awesome siggy.

Server History:
    Like two other servers that I can't remember.
    US2 R3-??? long time ago, forgot my name.
    US4 R4-Wooldoor

I did like that name. That was pretty cool.
    "Yeah, I usually get my hammer chiefed. It's my signature move."

"Between the idea and the reality, falls the forum."

LOL...we told them they'd lose and we weren't kidding. Now I'm just excited to see if they have a super sneaky strategy to thwart our endgame plans... even though we have no endgame plans. Cheers either way fellas
    S4- Gauls Gone Wild (Swines)
    S8- Smurfs (FFS)
    S2- Romans Run Wild (FU)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    I luvz yous.
    Body double for Dan Chak.
    S4: Moron 4LIFE
    S2,S4,S5,S7: I simmed them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora View Post
    *blinks*
    "I'll do anything to pass this class...."
    "Yes, I've been very, very naughty..."
    Originally Posted by Sorcey
    MORON is #1 spammers for S4. Your posts are rediculous, way off topic, and silliest of all. We can all look forward to MORON consistently posting nothing about nothing through out this server.

I don't mind speaking my mind.

I thought you guys were full of yourself to the extent that, no way that many RC vets could be taken down by two accounts.

There would be too many strategic minds there to be outsmarted by two accounts. Despite them teaming with the Swines and like genome.

I still thought it a bit of propaganda for your two accounts. I was wrong.

Down went VeeKay. S4 Forum Pundit and R3 victor!
    Last edited by Niels Bohr; 09-15-2011 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Syntax Refunds
    Some think Mercy = Arrogance in Chess.
    Oh, but how they love it in Travian.

US7 R2 - Crawdaddy
    US4 R2 - Led Zeplin, R3 - Physics, R4 - physics
    US1 R3 - Criminal

Hehehehe. Im sure they thought the same thing

Never, ever underestimate your opponent. The decision to join Swines absolutely hastened their defeat and Ive always felt that step was the one RC didn't think we'd take- they know we're not big meta guys and we were doing pretty well against them even with just the two accounts. Once we swung the whole meta at them though, that was it. Sadly, we're going to have to pick another fight now or else we'll get bored.

Good game to those who left. Looking forward to playing with those who stayed. Hopefully endgame isn't boring.
    S8- Smurfs (FFS)
    S2- Romans Run Wild (FU)

Banned.

Why does everyone think GGW and rkelly are solely responsible for RC's demise??? I started this server with the intent on destroying RC and my mission was accomplished, GGW did not swing the swine meta at RC , it was always aimed at them to begin with. PWny and Swines had the same goal and the mission was hastened by merging. Swines got 2 top accounts and pwny got some support and together , several ops later RC fell apart. I will not be undersold on the defeat of RC, i was invovled in their destruction in many many ways, planing ops, diplomacy etc etc so eat it niels bohr and get a clue. I may not be as vocal as GGW and Rkelly on here but dont sideline me or will kick your A%#!!!!
    Last edited by Mondrian; 09-17-2011 at 03:55 AM.

Why does everyone think GGW and rkelly are solely responsible for RC's demise??? I started this server with the intent on destroying RC and my mission was accomplished, GGW did not swing the swine meta at RC , it was always aimed at them to begin with. PWny and Swines had the same goal and the mission was hastened by merging. Swines got 2 top accounts and pwny got some support and together , several ops later RC fell apart. I will not be undersold on the defeat of RC, i was invovled in their destruction in many many ways, planing ops, diplomacy etc etc so eat it niels bohr and get a clue. I may not be as vocal as GGW and Rkelly on here but dont sideline me or will kick your A%#!!!!
    I don't undermine your involvement. I just don't know of the extent. The RKelly and GGW accounts have walked us through their whole game in this. Through their forum post we have seen them:

Fight you guys, break away from from RC, stand alone (some outside reins) to crush RC hammers, merge with you guys, executing ops while with you and alone against RC, and finally see RC left in ruin.

Mondrian I have not followed the SWINES, BOARS, PIGS, and HOGS as much because you guys don't post on the forums like pwny. Other than a huge social skype network (Nimmo) the forum is the only place that quads see what other quads are doing.

You want props write a story. I guarantee there are tons of people who read these forums who never post and are dieing to see some battle reports and your rendition of the RC take down.

It is sad to see such a large event not get more coverage in the forum in fact Mondrian!

Start writing...
    Last edited by Niels Bohr; 09-17-2011 at 05:38 AM.

US7 R2 - Crawdaddy
    US1 R3 - Criminal

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Niels Bohr View Post
    I don't undermine your involvement. I just don't know of the extent. The RKelly and GGW accounts have walked us through their whole game in this. Through their forum post we have seen them:

Fight you guys, break away from from RC, stand alone (some outside reins) to crush RC hammers, merge with you guys, executing ops while with you and alone against RC, and finally see RC left in ruin.

Mondrian I have not followed the SWINES, BOARS, PIGS, and HOGS as much because you guys don't post on the forums like pwny. Other than a huge social skype network (Nimmo) the forum is the only place that quads see what other quads are doing.

You want props write a story. I guarantee there are tons of people who read these forums who never post and are dieing to see some battle reports and your rendition of the RC take down.

It is sad to see such a large event not get more coverage in the forum in fact Mondrian!

Start writing...

The entire story would take too long to write, but i was in RC last round and did not get along with RC, mainly rimfire and veekay . In fact i started planning VK's demise last server after he booted me from RC for foul language. So i took it upon myself to create a meta to destroy or at least challenge VK in the SE. So i did so with no help,no stack of elite accounts to add, just go out an recruit. At the start it was a bit rough, ggw and rkelly were attacking our members, then i became aware of a dastardly plot by them and some others to take out RC from within. So after much negotiating with rkelly and ggw we finally realized we were on the same side and felt secure in that (this took time since we did not know each other previously) so we teamed up. for several weeks they remained pwny and us swines but we worked in tandem , this was to keep RC off guard since RC didnt really know for sure we were working together, so we wanted to keep it that way. Then when it became quite clear we were secretly allied the push was made by me to get Pwny to join us so we could be unified in our cause and take them out. GGW dual chaos then planned 3 ops against FF and then he got too busy to continue so i took over offensive planning and planned the next 5 ops on RC , all ops were successful with minimal and acceptable losses for the results. After the last op rc was broken internally and fragmented, i brought in the players from RC that i was either previous friends with or felt could be brought in with no hard feelings. The scum king Jad from swarm took in the rest , and hence why he will be next on my list of peoplel to destroy. For some reason he thinks it is ok to take in another alliances mortal enemies while they are in the death throws and offer them haven. He thinks that by doing so should not harm swarm and swine relations? Now i ask you, what reality is he living in?

I just wanted to clarify a few things with this post, it was not just pwny taking out RC , not by any means. pwny did not plan all offensive ops for swines , i have done the majority myslef not to discredit the fine ops chaos from GGW did plan. I dont want to discredit the pwny players who are now swines but it did seem that ppl thought they single handedly defeated RC which is not true, they did contribute a lot for sure , but i felt more of the story needed to be told. Many Swines meta hammers were involved in the ops , and the number kept growing. So to discount that effort is not acceptable.
    Last edited by Mondrian; 09-17-2011 at 03:15 PM.

tl;dr
    pray for me, that finally I may receive the alterations and the couture of thongs in all my fripperies, ornamentations, and trimmings,
    particularly those of purple hue, and that I may read Chak with the thong throughout Eternity.

I read it. Thanks for writing it up. I would luv to see mawr BR when you have time.
    s4r1 - Spirit (-KoDACE)
    s4r2 - SpiritOfTruth (ANE!)
    s4r3 - V.C.Spirit (MORON) <---- This was FUN!

All right! Good to have that cleared up. Now all we need is a post from the Fuaso, and this forum will be up to speed.

Except for the SW, of course. An update on the arty list, maybe?
    "Yeah, I usually get my hammer chiefed. It's my signature move."

"Between the idea and the reality, falls the forum."

In response to Mondrian. You did a great job as well then! All we ask, is to not be kept in the dark.
    Thanks again for clearing things up.
    Last edited by Drew777; 09-17-2011 at 06:17 PM. Reason: comma
    *blinks*
    MORON is #1 spammers for S4. Your posts are rediculous, way off topic, and silliest of all. We can all look forward to MORON consistently posting nothing about nothing through out this server.

Where is Elf?

I keep Elf in my closet; he feels all warm and safe there.

And I don't think anyone is saying 'Pwny dual-handedly destroyed RC! Muahah!' but rather the exact opposite. I was the one who pushed to join Swines the day after FF kicked us. It was obvious that we could keep blowing up feeders and the occasional Cap, but we weren't going to put down a 60+ member meta. For the most part, if anything, we're more responsible for the demise of FF than we are directly responsible for the destruction of RC. Putting down RC took a ton of cooperation and accounts teaming up to finish them. Now that its over, we're excited to have a few of the clearer headed RC on our team.

Working with Swines has been awesome and no one's said any differently.

We just need to get Mondrian a hug and a trophy I guess.
    S8- Smurfs (FFS)
    S2- Romans Run Wild (FU)

lmao. After reading through this thread which was apparently all the buzz today, I have to say that it is proof that we have such hotheads in SWINES that if we're not fighting someone else it seems we have to fight ourselves. Hopefully, SWARM won't whimper out on us too quickly.

In the words of the great and never forgotten veekay, "Turn thy own hotheads into potheads if thou wishest to calm thyselves."

I'm not quite sure what that means, but if it came from veekay I'm sure it must be smart.
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us4r4- Gauls Gone Wild SWINES then PWNY
    us4r5- SuckedIn Rabid PWNYs
    us2r6- Briares Funtards
    Quote Originally Posted by veekay View Post
    Hell Chaos, we have ALWAYS tried to be like PWNY.

The entire story would take too long to write, but i was in RC last round and did not get along with RC, mainly rimfire and veekay . In fact i started planning VK's demise last server after he booted me from RC for foul language. So i took it upon myself to create a meta to destroy or at least challenge VK in the SE. So i did so with no help,no stack of elite accounts to add, just go out an recruit. At the start it was a bit rough, ggw and rkelly were attacking our members, then i became aware of a dastardly plot by them and some others to take out RC from within. So after much negotiating with rkelly and ggw we finally realized we were on the same side and felt secure in that (this took time since we did not know each other previously) so we teamed up. for several weeks they remained pwny and us swines but we worked in tandem , this was to keep RC off guard since RC didnt really know for sure we were working together, so we wanted to keep it that way. Then when it became quite clear we were secretly allied the push was made by me to get Pwny to join us so we could be unified in our cause and take them out. GGW dual chaos then planned 3 ops against FF and then he got too busy to continue so i took over offensive planning and planned the next 5 ops on RC , all ops were successful with minimal and acceptable losses for the results. After the last op rc was broken internally and fragmented, i brought in the players from RC that i was either previous friends with or felt could be brought in with no hard feelings. The scum king Jad from swarm took in the rest , and hence why he will be next on my list of peoplel to destroy. For some reason he thinks it is ok to take in another alliances mortal enemies while they are in the death throws and offer them haven. He thinks that by doing so should not harm swarm and swine relations? Now i ask you, what reality is he living in?

I just wanted to clarify a few things with this post, it was not just pwny taking out RC , not by any means. pwny did not plan all offensive ops for swines , i have done the majority myslef not to discredit the fine ops chaos from GGW did plan. I dont want to discredit the pwny players who are now swines but it did seem that ppl thought they single handedly defeated RC which is not true, they did contribute a lot for sure , but i felt more of the story needed to be told. Many Swines meta hammers were involved in the ops , and the number kept growing. So to discount that effort is not acceptable.
    Holy ****

Get over it. Shut the **** up.

You also missed the part in there about being the ******* that ratted me out to Veekay.
    Signature deleted by Lurk

The history about why is great! I did not memorize the RC crew from round 3. So that is how this came about.

You started your own Meta out of spite, then took them on. I give you props for that Mon.

You might not be all over the forum posting tons of things but you got a huge part of R4's evolution tied up in your Meta's progression.

"Too Long Don't Read"
    Does not apply in my opinion Mondrian.
    Great Post!

So the sole intent of your meta and wings was to get back at VeeKay?

US7 R2 - Crawdaddy
    US1 R3 - Criminal

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Niels Bohr View Post
    The history about why is great! I did not memorize the RC crew from round 3. So that is how this came about.

You started your own Meta out of spite, then took them on. I give you props for that Mon.

You might not be all over the forum posting tons of things but you got a huge part of R4's evolution tied up in your Meta's progression.

"Too Long Don't Read"
    Does not apply in my opinion Mondrian.
    Great Post!

So the sole intent of your meta and wings was to get back at VeeKay?

Yes, the sole intent of the meta to start with was to crush RC , and really, if you are a new meta in the SE on server 4 that would have to be your mandate anyway. RC used to own the SE so i was expecting a huge battle , but it didn't materialize. There were skirmishes here and there but really FF and RC went down with a whimper. Now that they are gone the focus will be on end game and maybe some cross quad warfare.

Mondrian, your posts are meant to be read in a nasally droning voice with a touch of nagging.

Less QQ, more pew pew.
    a.k.a. Manther

S4: S4r3- Jazzy Jeff *deleted* DED (S4r2 -Teezy WP)
    S2: (S2r2 - Irishhawk) S3r3 - d0b
    usX:
    History of us4
    Glip be pimpin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    I think PEWBA gets the bronze medal, RC gets the silver and Ded got the gold.

Yes, the sole intent of the meta to start with was to crush RC , and really, if you are a new meta in the SE on server 4 that would have to be your mandate anyway. RC used to own the SE so i was expecting a huge battle , but it didn't materialize. There were skirmishes here and there but really FF and RC went down with a whimper. Now that they are gone the focus will be on end game and maybe some cross quad warfare.
    It is too bad VeeKay retired from the forum as well. You could get some closure with him here.

US7 R2 - Crawdaddy
    US1 R3 - Criminal

Banned.

RC's silence is a testament to the massive embarrassment they have suffered, they really have nothing to say , so the silence is them saving face, which is understandable.

Now that RC appears to be gone and from what i understand they were unliked for being a giant meta and forcing other people to run there alliances the way RC wanted them to or face the consequences. I could very well be wrong on this but it seems Mondrian of the SWINES group is acting the same way from the rumors i have heard he is dictating who is allowed in other people's alliances (again these are just rumors who am i to say they are true or not). And with the brand new bonds through a nap with TDS it seems they are trying to make a huge Meta to huggle through the end. Now all they need is a confed with Stooges and they will have all 4 quads working together seeing as how TDS has been working with the remaining members or ROAR for quite some time now just 1 more quad to go now fellas and you can have a meaningless win for yourself and i assure you Mondrian will take all of the credit

Quote Originally Posted by a concerned member View Post
    Now that RC appears to be gone and from what i understand they were unliked for being a giant meta and forcing other people to run there alliances the way RC wanted them to or face the consequences. I could very well be wrong on this but it seems Mondrian of the SWINES group is acting the same way from the rumors i have heard he is dictating who is allowed in other people's alliances (again these are just rumors who am i to say they are true or not). And with the brand new bonds through a nap with TDS it seems they are trying to make a huge Meta to huggle through the end. Now all they need is a confed with Stooges and they will have all 4 quads working together seeing as how TDS has been working with the remaining members or ROAR for quite some time now just 1 more quad to go now fellas and you can have a meaningless win for yourself and i assure you Mondrian will take all of the credit
    We may have found ourself a disgruntled RC member. If you normally go by another forum name there is no shame in using it here. We will not flame you too bad.
    *blinks*

Banned.

well i see some RC member created a new forum I.D and has chosen to speak. I am not one of these ppl who cares about alliance size or meta size....could care less. We are the way we are...who cares. And yes i will tell other alliances that if they take in ex RC members it is an act of war.......up to them to choose what they do. Swarm took in rc players and now they face the consequences, period. Not rocket science really, u take in my enemies and offer them protection i consider it an act of war.And there is no such thing as a meaningless win.....those are the words that come from the mouths of jealous underachievers . You can sit and whine all day on here, all that matters is results.

The Canadian education system at work.

Banned.

A meatball with no purpose beside trolling forums

Quote Originally Posted by meatball View Post
    They may fall short on teaching writing skillz but their math and science program is second to none.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsgVs...eature=related
    Last edited by DSaintclaire; 09-19-2011 at 01:07 AM.
    s4r1 - Spirit (-KoDACE)
    s4r2 - SpiritOfTruth (ANE!)
    s4r3 - V.C.Spirit (MORON) <---- This was FUN!

A meatball with no purpose beside trolling forums
    You are..... to ellipses....... what veekay is..... to exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meatball View Post
    Racism will not be tolerated meatball.

Vive le France..err...Canada..
    Painted Kitty - S1

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Chak View Post
    Where is Elf?
    Busy blowing the rest of the server away in troop counts, resources raided, villages 0'd, and villages built.

I've already blown away everyone in capital field level, so I didn't list that.

The rest of this thread isn't even worth my time to read.
    -Chance is the only constant.

Go *edit* yourself.

Elf that's why you're my favorite
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us2r6- Briares Funtards

well i see some RC member created a new forum I.D and has chosen to speak. I am not one of these ppl who cares about alliance size or meta size....could care less. We are the way we are...who cares. And yes i will tell other alliances that if they take in ex RC members it is an act of war.......up to them to choose what they do. Swarm took in rc players and now they face the consequences, period. Not rocket science really, u take in my enemies and offer them protection i consider it an act of war.And there is no such thing as a meaningless win.....those are the words that come from the mouths of jealous underachievers . You can sit and whine all day on here, all that matters is results.

I am by far an ex RC member i am just sick of everyone thinking they have to huggle and hold hands to the end to win. i swear i signed up for a war game years ago i could be wrong feels like im watching carebears meta up everyday around here just so people can show off there e-peen that they joined half of the server for a win. Looks to me like the whole south is against everyone else now. And whats this talk about how your mad that SWARM took in ex RC members anyways did you not admit yourself that you also took some RC members in or am i imagining it because if RC was your enemy same standards should apply to all

Banned.

To the victor goes the spoils of war. I brought over players that i either knew well from last round or were new RC this round and had no history with them. Plus the mad dash was on by the rest of the server to recruit the old RC, it was quite funny. It was like they were desperate for a piece of the action.
    Last edited by Mondrian; 09-19-2011 at 04:35 AM.

I am by far an ex RC member i am just sick of everyone thinking they have to huggle and hold hands to the end to win. i swear i signed up for a war game years ago i could be wrong feels like im watching carebears meta up everyday around here just so people can show off there e-peen that they joined half of the server for a win. Looks to me like the whole south is against everyone else now. And whats this talk about how your mad that SWARM took in ex RC members anyways did you not admit yourself that you also took some RC members in or am i imagining it because if RC was your enemy same standards should apply to all
    There is a difference between the way we took them in, and the way swwwarrrrrmm did.

Long story short, sorry Swarm, but we call the shots on the RC thing, and you don't. Taking them in means you're RC now. May the Gods help you.

Hey Rimfire:

Last edited by meatball; 09-19-2011 at 06:18 AM.

To be perfectly frank to all you ladies and gentlemen arguing - it is not your choice nor any other's choice as to which alliance a player joins. It is entirely that players choice as they own the account and they pay the money for the gold.

And yes - people can say they dictate which alliance a player joins through acts of force as Swines have successfully done to RC (credit to you there my friends - and yes I mean friends as I am personally not to pleased about the current course of events), but ultimately, if they want to join SWARM or Stooges, as some have considered, and be destroyed it is their choice. Equally it is their choice if they wish to join Swines. No one has ownership over another account unless you are Mr. Bohn owner and creator of Travian. You all know this too well, this is an incredibly fluid game and to think one group can dictate the ownership of multiple accounts is a gross misunderstanding of the dynamics of a game designed to be played as WAR.

*Discuss* (first person to give a massive rant as to how I am so wrong wins a prize!!!)
    Last edited by dl268; 09-19-2011 at 11:49 AM.

You are absolutely right; we have no control over where players such as rimfire go. However, we do have control over who we declare war on and for what reason. It is kind of funny that you threw away your chance at endgame just to take in some beat to the wall officer who caused the downfall of his entire alliance.

You do realize even the rest of RC despises Rimfire for being a massive rein hog and singlehandedly planning the worst Ops in the history of travian?

No matter, just as we have no control over the Rimfire account it seems you can't even control your own accounts such as Fanboy who now resides in the lovely home of SWINES.

Better yet now that I have my hands on the unique speed I think SWARM will soon be booting Rimfire and begging us to stop.

Iz get mah prize now?
    AKA Chaos
    us6r1 -Chaos KGB
    us2r3- 3 Floyds Brew
    us8r1-Nette TNT
    us4r2-Failpie- PWNY
    us4r3- Juggernaut PEWBA
    us2r6- Briares Funtards

Lets wait and see if there are any other applicants for the prize - I would rank this one 8/10

For the record I personally had no control over the recruitment of rimfire nor any other recruit to SWARM. However, I am aware of RC's past and the associated problems with leadership.

PS. We always knew fanboy would leave us from the moment they bodged an op in the least inconspicuous manner possible!!! They still remain good friends of mine regardless of affiliation.