Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: An honest question.

  1. #1

    Default An honest question.

    So I have a question.
    Where is everyone at? I see a few old faces pop in every once in awhile to say hi,
    but mostly the only people who post on the forums are from KoN.
    Has everyone moved on to better places?
    Are the rest of the players on the server, besides those from KoN, all newbz that still have not
    figured out how to access the forums?
    Body double for Dan Chak.
    S4: Moron 4LIFE
    S2,S4,S5,S7: I simmed them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora View Post
    *blinks*
    "I'll do anything to pass this class...."
    "Yes, I've been very, very naughty..."
    Originally Posted by Sorcey
    MORON is #1 spammers for S4. Your posts are rediculous, way off topic, and silliest of all. We can all look forward to MORON consistently posting nothing about nothing through out this server.

  2. #2
    Philosopher Papillion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bacation Island
    Posts
    5,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drew777 View Post
    So I have a question.
    Where is everyone at? I see a few old faces pop in every once in awhile to say hi,
    but mostly the only people who post on the forums are from KoN.
    Has everyone moved on to better places?
    Are the rest of the players on the server, besides those from KoN, all newbz that still have not
    figured out how to access the forums?
    Are you a shark?
    http://tallraz.com/wp-content/upload...6042070689.png
    http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mtifihupun1rfbp0oo1.mp3#_=_
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

  3. #3
    Philosopher polaris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    1,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papillion View Post
    Are you a shark?
    no. You're a ghost.
    S4R1 - polaris
    S6R2 - furysedge - {CD}
    S1R4 - Trogdor - 7RU
    S1R5 - Elmo
    Status: retired

    IRC: http://indicator.travian.org/11!polaris/

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polaris View Post
    no. You're a ghost.
    no that was my mic.
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

    Many achievements. 10+ year player.

    Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

  5. #5
    Philosopher Papillion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bacation Island
    Posts
    5,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    no that was my mic.
    No that was Drew's mom
    http://tallraz.com/wp-content/upload...6042070689.png
    http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mtifihupun1rfbp0oo1.mp3#_=_
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papillion View Post
    No that was Drew's mom
    But sharon said......
    Hai, I'm Jarwa

    Many achievements. 10+ year player.

    Best achievements:
    #1 attacker - s5r3 Constellation
    #3 Attacker, builder of 3 EGH's, leader, and WW winner of s3r8 - Jarwa / TL;DR

  7. #7
    Philosopher Papillion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Bacation Island
    Posts
    5,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    But sharon said......
    She lied
    http://tallraz.com/wp-content/upload...6042070689.png
    http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mtifihupun1rfbp0oo1.mp3#_=_
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    See what you've done, modern day Republicans? You've made things so bad that I'm having to agree with Rokchick about something.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Papillion View Post
    No that was Drew's mom
    Leave her out of this!
    Body double for Dan Chak.
    S4: Moron 4LIFE
    S2,S4,S5,S7: I simmed them all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cora View Post
    *blinks*
    "I'll do anything to pass this class...."
    "Yes, I've been very, very naughty..."
    Originally Posted by Sorcey
    MORON is #1 spammers for S4. Your posts are rediculous, way off topic, and silliest of all. We can all look forward to MORON consistently posting nothing about nothing through out this server.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •