Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 741

Thread: Battle Reports US3r5

  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albaholly View Post
    Lol. The problem is that he is doing it to an alliance of pretty experienced players, who are quite happily going about their business. He lost a load of mace last night to follow homes last night and quite clearly isn't "suppressing" anyone.
    First off, I said "trying to suppress." Secondly, in an ideal circumstance, you would never get raided and not have to waste resources on crannies and spending down to duck an attack. It's hard to save up for that level 4 residence when you have to keep spending down and/or upgrading your crannies. If it is not having any effect, then why complain?
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

  2. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albaholly View Post
    Lol. The problem is that he is doing it to an alliance of pretty experienced players, who are quite happily going about their business. He lost a load of mace last night to follow homes last night and quite clearly isn't "suppressing" anyone.
    He's doing quite a bit to keep people from settling. The 8 crannies it takes to hide all the res for settlers adds up and slow you down. Also, if you don't have all those crannies, spending down on useless buildings slows you down even more. So he's doing quite a bit to make sure he gets the cropper he wants. Mace are cheap, but kicking someone off a cropper can be difficult. And the extra day or 2 he's adding to their settling time could make all the difference for him or his buddies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    I'm still new to actually presenting opinions to other people that require quality substance behind them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ConanHC View Post
    I havent enjoyed my last 24 hours on this forum, in big part because of you.

  3. #43
    Villager
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Large Sarge View Post
    First off, I said "trying to suppress." Secondly, in an ideal circumstance, you would never get raided and not have to waste resources on crannies and spending down to duck an attack. It's hard to save up for that level 4 residence when you have to keep spending down and/or upgrading your crannies. If it is not having any effect, then why complain?
    My main issue with it is that he is spamming up my attack boards! He stopped attacking my own account. Can't think why He lost 20 mace last night from being an idiot like this. He'll lose a lot more if he carries on.

  4. #44
    Tradesperson Muddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clues everywhere
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    He's doing quite a bit to keep people from settling. The 8 crannies it takes to hide all the res for settlers adds up and slow you down. Also, if you don't have all those crannies, spending down on useless buildings slows you down even more. So he's doing quite a bit to make sure he gets the cropper he wants. Mace are cheap, but kicking someone off a cropper can be difficult. And the extra day or 2 he's adding to their settling time could make all the difference for him or his buddies.
    8 crannies, LOL, only weak players build lots of crannies! 1 in the spawn is usually good enough for me & that will go eventually.

    This guy is just a nuisance, fair play to him he has enough guts to attack anybody, but time will judge if that proves to be a wise course of action.

  5. #45
    Villager
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    England
    Posts
    80

    Default

    I'll just send our TT at him again He will have to stop soon, he won't have any mace left

  6. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddle View Post
    8 crannies, LOL, only weak players build lots of crannies! 1 in the spawn is usually good enough for me & that will go eventually.
    I take it you've never had to deal with someone trying to stop you from settling then. Tell me, how do you bank up 25k resources when someone is attacking you to try to get you to spend that down? It doesn't matter how big you think you are, if someone's only goal is to stop you from settling, the small troop losses are worth it for them just to keep you spending down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddle View Post
    This guy is just a nuisance, fair play to him he has enough guts to attack anybody, but time will judge if that proves to be a wise course of action.
    Being a nuisance is exactly what he's going for. You either spend down, cranny up, or lose res until he's dealt with. Unless you can convince someone to make a bunch of D troops for you to kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    I'm still new to actually presenting opinions to other people that require quality substance behind them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ConanHC View Post
    I havent enjoyed my last 24 hours on this forum, in big part because of you.

  7. #47
    Tradesperson Muddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clues everywhere
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    I take it you've never had to deal with someone trying to stop you from settling then.
    No, I'm not the sort of player it is wise to try that with.
    Anyway I'm not a loner, so should I need help I will get all I need. Team power...

    Anyway enough, this is off topic..
    Last edited by Muddle; 02-08-2012 at 11:33 PM.

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddle View Post
    No, I'm not the sort of player it is wise to try that with.
    Anyway I'm not a loner, so should I need help I will get all I need. Team power...
    By saying that, you're the exact sort that this should be tried on. You and your buddies would get seriously slowed down if someone tried it and you thought retribution farming was in any way a good idea. Anyone who tried this on a decent player should have more than a few spears lying around for when you try to send TTs from your buddy back. Building 20 or so spears doesn't hurt a teut's production this early at all. And it's worth just as much to slow down anvil accounts by killing off their legos and phallys. Mace are cheaper to replace and teuts should have alot more troops than anvil accounts early.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    I'm still new to actually presenting opinions to other people that require quality substance behind them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ConanHC View Post
    I havent enjoyed my last 24 hours on this forum, in big part because of you.

  9. #49

    Default

    It's been a bit boring, figure i'd post what fun my TTs had today:

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...2e,156008111fb
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.
    us2; Round 6 - Adjudicator (Getter) (BACON) (Lost)
    us3; Round 2 - stevo (Getter) (QoD) (Lost)
    us3; Round 3 - stemem (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us3; Round 4 - BliZZarD (Getter) (Delicious) (lost)
    us3; Round 5 - Ice Lillies (Getter) (DoS) (Semper DoS)
    us3; Round 7 - Revolt (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us8; Round 1 - Heavenly Wrath (Getter) (TNT) (won)
    com3; Round ? - General Mills (Getter) (ReD DoS/TWD) (Lost)

  10. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ???? View Post
    It's been a bit boring, figure i'd post what fun my TTs had today:

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...2e,156008111fb
    S3 R3 Tabs - Øutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

  11. #51

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    TTs are so much fun...
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  12. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    TTs are so much fun...
    YEP!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Øutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

  13. #53
    Villager Traumtänzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    211

    Default

    i already felt in love with this lovely tts
    Last edited by Traumtänzer; 02-11-2012 at 10:26 AM.

  14. #54
    Villager Yard Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Deserted island
    Posts
    172
    us5r3: Hotskull
    us3r4:Rastafari
    us6r2:Bangbus
    us3r3:I dont even know anymore

  15. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yard Man View Post
    S3 R3 Tabs - Øutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

  16. #56

    Default

    nicely done

  17. #57
    Villager ConanHC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    on my computer
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Full bag too, that's always pleasant.
    Last edited by ConanHC; 02-12-2012 at 11:36 PM.

  18. #58
    s3r1 taothao AeM Top raider
    s3r2 taothao/Beansi Nemesis Top raider
    Only interested in LOLcat, all other cats will be neuter.

    At last, someone give a reason for de-repping me
    Oh noez! Someone anonymously derepped me! You're a coward!! .... get a new line already. Dereps can be anonymous and no amount of complaining will change that. Have a nice day.
    Proof here-Thanks to Beansi-My AWESOME DUAL! Pre-arti servers
    started 3 months late on my 1st server ever

  19. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taothao View Post
    Looks pretty good to me!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Øutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

  20. #60

  21. #61

    Default

    yum!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Øutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

  22. #62

    Default

    Somebody will be really upset when they read that!!!

  23. #63

    Default

    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/15707886bbb

    Teuton on Teuton crime, via the follow-home. Can't I just be left to anvil in peace?
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

  24. #64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Large Sarge View Post
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/15707886bbb

    Teuton on Teuton crime, via the follow-home. Can't I just be left to anvil in peace?
    Nice one.

  25. #65
    S3 R3 Tabs - Øutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

  26. #66

  27. #67

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burgandy View Post
    Can I assume the TTs were at work?
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  28. #68

  29. #69

  30. #70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    nice one.
    ty

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Can I assume the TTs were at work?
    TT's? Nah...

    Quote Originally Posted by vaconinho View Post
    Ya evil soul!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Øutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

  31. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    Please post the attacker's troops too. In this case it was 50 tt's, 32 died.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

  32. #72

    Default

    Attackers troops can be kept secret should they wish, especially as it's not hard to work out the players involved in the reports.
    But don't worry sarge, got plenty more where that came from

  33. #73

    Default

    I am aware that they CAN be kept secret. I am asking that people don't be cheesy and make me find out.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

  34. #74

    Default

    well if your aware then whats the problem?
    and why did you purposly go against the wishes by posting them?
    and some people like cheesy

  35. #75

    Default

    He is allowed to post them crunchie, just not allowed to show anyone's name.

  36. #76

    Default

    i know, i just like to argue to people

  37. #77

    Default

    hehehe - bout time I came round and saw you at the lion

    bloody good hit mind.

  38. #78

    Default

    If you have that same report, you are always welcome to post the full report with all the troops. Just leave the player names out of it.
    s3r1 taothao AeM Top raider
    s3r2 taothao/Beansi Nemesis Top raider
    Only interested in LOLcat, all other cats will be neuter.

    At last, someone give a reason for de-repping me
    Oh noez! Someone anonymously derepped me! You're a coward!! .... get a new line already. Dereps can be anonymous and no amount of complaining will change that. Have a nice day.
    Proof here-Thanks to Beansi-My AWESOME DUAL! Pre-arti servers
    started 3 months late on my 1st server ever

  39. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by taothao View Post
    If you have that same report, you are always welcome to post the full report with all the troops. Just leave the player names out of it.
    Pretty long time ago - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/157596492fc

  40. #80

    Default

    nice hero work

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •