Thread: S3 Spam igms

Default S3 Spam igms

Is anyone else getting a bunch of spam igms? Neither acct I am sitting seems to be but I have gotten at least 5 in the past two days. I sent MH a message to see if they wanted links...was curious if any of yall are getting them too...
    S3 R3 Tabs - Øutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgandy View Post
    Is anyone else getting a bunch of spam igms? Neither acct I am sitting seems to be but I have gotten at least 5 in the past two days. I sent MH a message to see if they wanted links...was curious if any of yall are getting them too...
    Not sure if this is the case here but I have always gotten tons whenever I have been a top 20ish player early on. My theory is they always start at the top of the list and get bored the longer it goes on. They usually dry up the longer a server goes on and end when natars come out. They should reported to the MH with links.
    http://imageshack.us/a/img690/5194/m...crewmember.jpg
    s7 r1 - Quinnito/KWC (Gemini) s7 r2 - Kazumodo (frenchmaids) s7 r3 Smokey
    s1 r3 - Nemain (DSP)
    s5x - Pootang (DB!)

Quote Originally Posted by Bahara View Post
    Not sure if this is the case here but I have always gotten tons whenever I have been a top 20ish player early on. My theory is they always start at the top of the list and get bored the longer it goes on. They usually dry up the longer a server goes on and end when natars come out. They should reported to the MH with links.
    So why would Burgandy be seeing any of these messages then?

You're right HT...cause I am not even top 50 pop...so they must have been really bored
    S3 R3 Tabs - Øutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

we got also a lot of spam messages, just report these players to MH

If the spam IGMers would actually answer back it could be fun trading IGMs with them. I could send them lovely little notes full of helpful suggestions and maybe even some offers of quid pro quo. But they never answer.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by flossie schmumpus View Post
    if the spam igmers would actually answer back it could be fun trading igms with them. I could send them lovely little notes full of helpful suggestions and maybe even some offers of quid pro quo. But they never answer.
    lol!

What a great idea! Im responding to all of them! Dayna!!! Flossie needs to play with us...I like her style!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Øutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

I received several spam igms for other online games. I just wish the accts. were closer to me so I could farm them before I get them banned.