Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: s3r5 Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Burgandy View Post
    pfft...this is an American server...Americans don't know jack about Germany...nor do we care.
    Not totally true, my father told me they were very efficient but could not ever admit when they did something wrong. What does he know? He only was in North Africa, Sicily and Italy.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

I made it back, who cleaned up the mess I made last time? Darn it, this place was starting to feel like home. Now you had to go and ruin it.
    US3-R3: LordOChaos (SI-2) Rookie; US3-R4: fifi (the dual); US3-R5: LordOChaos (Demons)
    US3-R8: Questionable
    US2-R5: LordOChaos (BACON)
    COM3: A Dual
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    God forbid you used any of my advice (shiver) - that would be fatal!
    That's my secret, I am always angry. Bruce Banner

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Morning View Post
    I made it back, who cleaned up the mess I made last time? Darn it, this place was starting to feel like home. Now you had to go and ruin it.
    I am certain you soon will be sitting in places you shouldn't be and getting into my private stash and making a general mess of things. So do you like the dotted swiss curtains?
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

WTH happened here...S3 had all this drama...now nothing? at all? Wake up Noobs!!! Floss imma leave you in charge of drama here...don't fail me.
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

WTH happened here...S3 had all this drama...now nothing? at all? Wake up Noobs!!! Floss imma leave you in charge of drama here...don't fail me.
    As soon as the truth came out, deafening silence descended. And since I left the server, I have no clue who the Angels are beating up this week, I only know who will not get beat up by the Angels.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

I'm not being quiet, just been busy making brownies

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    As soon as the truth came out, deafening silence descended. And since I left the server, I have no clue who the Angels are beating up this week, I only know who will not get beat up by the Angels.
    LOL - the "truth" as you want to believe. There is no one on the server who is immune from getting beat up by us. The fact that we choose to concentrate on one at a time seems entirely sensible in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    LOL - the "truth" as you want to believe. There is no one on the server who is immune from getting beat up by us. The fact that we choose to concentrate on one at a time seems entirely sensible in my opinion.
    Magnus, please understand, I have no beef with your side of the equation, you did what you felt you had to do to survive, you have an "understanding" with UNEND and you kept/are keeping to it. I am sure when the time comes you will trounce them just as thoroughly as you have the rest.

My beef is entirely with the UNEND leadership, they put themselves forth as wanting to unite the NE, when it is clear they never had any intention of doing so with DOS, not even in the very first negotiations. Now I wonder how much TRT leadership (former TRUE and TRT) knew about the "understanding" and what UNEND told them, did they think if they confeded with UNEND that they would also be in the protected class?

Just let it go before you get bitter

I am trying, it is one of the reasons I deleted.

Magnus behave...or you aren't allowed to get your butt kicked by me on the next server!

*Hugs* @ Floss!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

I have no beef with your side of the equation, you did what you felt you had to do to survive, you have an "understanding" with UNEND and you kept/are keeping to it.
    So, it's ok for Angels to be 50% of an (imagined) agreement that made you quit? But the other equal 50% of the same (imagined) agreement is just beyond the pale? Your stance is illogical. If a dirty (imagined) deal was struck, why aren't you rankled by the dirty deal, instead of the intent of only 1 of the 2 parties involved? And why would you praise the one party for being so great, and not praise the other party who used everyone involved and played all sides against each other while they just watched? You and your team quit. Angels lost armies. UNE chiefed leftovers, stole artifacts, and anvilled butt hurt while losing nothing. Feels like your praise is misdirected.
    Now you have a unique perspective on what it's like to experience negotiations with (what you perceive as) a double dealing, deck stacking, lying, misdirecting, insincere, opportunistic party. It made you quit. It makes you troll the boards looking for rhetorical vengeance and to somehow "prove" you were right about something in some way. Now you understand what it was like to deal with DOS early on, but we didn't quit. Which leads me to...

My beef is entirely with the UNEND leadership, they put themselves forth as wanting to unite the NE, when it is clear they never had any intention of doing so with DOS, not even in the very first negotiations. Now I wonder how much TRT leadership (former TRUE and TRT) knew about the "understanding" and what UNEND told them, did they think if they confeded with UNEND that they would also be in the protected class?
    UNE did NOT have an agreement with Angels 4 months ago or whatever. It's entirely imagined in your mind. It's a narrative you dreamed up to excuse away what just occurred to you all in game.
    Your side lied and overplayed your hand, thinking our side were chumps. Your mistake. The split quad, the ill will... everything that you complain about stems from Vanilla Ice and Elgringoloco's dishonesty and arrogance. You can draw a straight line from their lies to your situation.
    Speaking of, your ex team mates are still getting hit by Angels, but they are fighting back as best they can. They could use your help. Oh, you quit. The drama of the moment was just too much for you. Poor thing. You couldn't even pass along your artifact to them. And yet you're here whining about your imagined narrative where you were somehow wronged, where you never were in control of your own decisions... where you were just a pawn, abused by the mighty UNE.

I hope this closes the book on your tantrums and attention seeking. No one writes about this anymore because it's not even fun to make fun of you any longer; it's sort of embarrassing now, and it's truly boring. We've all moved on far beyond this, because we're all still playing an evolving game and the NE is trying to figure out how to work as a team.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account)
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom
    s3r5 worthy cause Quit Like a *****

Quote Originally Posted by slightly buzzed View Post
    So, it's ok for Angels to be 50% of an (imagined) agreement that made you quit? But the other equal 50% of the same (imagined) agreement is just beyond the pale? Your stance is illogical. If a dirty (imagined) deal was struck, why aren't you rankled by the dirty deal, instead of the intent of only 1 of the 2 parties involved? And why would you praise the one party for being so great, and not praise the other party who used everyone involved and played all sides against each other while they just watched? You and your team quit. Angels lost armies. UNE chiefed leftovers, stole artifacts, and anvilled butt hurt while losing nothing. Feels like your praise is misdirected.
    Now you have a unique perspective on what it's like to experience negotiations with (what you perceive as) a double dealing, deck stacking, lying, misdirecting, insincere, opportunistic party. It made you quit. It makes you troll the boards looking for rhetorical vengeance and to somehow "prove" you were right about something in some way. Now you understand what it was like to deal with DOS early on, but we didn't quit. Which leads me to...

UNE did NOT have an agreement with Angels 4 months ago or whatever. It's entirely imagined in your mind. It's a narrative you dreamed up to excuse away what just occurred to you all in game.
    Your side lied and overplayed your hand, thinking our side were chumps. Your mistake. The split quad, the ill will... everything that you complain about stems from Vanilla Ice and Elgringoloco's dishonesty and arrogance. You can draw a straight line from their lies to your situation.
    Speaking of, your ex team mates are still getting hit by Angels, but they are fighting back as best they can. They could use your help. Oh, you quit. The drama of the moment was just too much for you. Poor thing. You couldn't even pass along your artifact to them. And yet you're here whining about your imagined narrative where you were somehow wronged, where you never were in control of your own decisions... where you were just a pawn, abused by the mighty UNE.

I hope this closes the book on your tantrums and attention seeking. No one writes about this anymore because it's not even fun to make fun of you any longer; it's sort of embarrassing now, and it's truly boring. We've all moved on far beyond this, because we're all still playing an evolving game and the NE is trying to figure out how to work as a team.
    This my friends is a text wall/tl;dr post; Note how you can feel the butt hurt on it from the first sentence.
    US1- ???

Boring text wall.
    thanks for making me waste my time reading this crap

Quote Originally Posted by Ferris_Bueller View Post
    This my friends is a text wall/tl;dr post; Note how you can feel the butt hurt on it from the first sentence.
    tl;dr;nb? or were b's involved?
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

From what i understand, the unofficial deal between Angels and UNEND occurred shortly before artifacts. Which was about 4 months ago. Whether you consider it a deal or not, Angels told UNEND that they wouldn't attack. Get your facts strait.

As for locking up the quad, we tried not once, not twice, not even 3 times, but 4 times to try to get it locked up. I admit that the 1st failure was our fault, but i found some of the items UNEND took way too personally or assumed a false 'truth'. The second time (which i assume is when the 'deal' with Angels was brought up) all we ever felt like was happening was us being stalled. It felt like they didn't wish to have a deal. The third time, they told us a very clear no. The 4th time was really never finished.

If that makes it our fault on all the times, please tell me how. But it looks like it was entirely all on you.

As for rawhide and elgringoloco, do you not think i had some beef with a couple of your players? I would have let my beef drop, but it seems you are too stubborn to even do that.

I probobly missed something, but it's late and i'm tired.
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.
    us2; Round 6 - Adjudicator (Getter) (BACON) (Lost)
    us3; Round 2 - stevo (Getter) (QoD) (Lost)
    us3; Round 3 - stemem (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us3; Round 4 - BliZZarD (Getter) (Delicious) (lost)
    us3; Round 5 - Ice Lillies (Getter) (DoS) (Semper DoS)
    us3; Round 7 - Revolt (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us8; Round 1 - Heavenly Wrath (Getter) (TNT) (won)
    com3; Round ? - General Mills (Getter) (ReD DoS/TWD) (Lost)

Let me put this as bluntly as possible, there are two reasons I quit, oddly enough neither of which include any actions by the Angels.

First, I knew UNEND/TRT leadership did not want me around, I hoped that by the absence of my disturbing ex-leader influence my ex-teammates would be more quickly integrated. See, I know myself, and if I saw something that showed to me that my ex-teammates were being treated as second class members, I would have said something, and that would have become rather disruptive to a smooth integration.

Second, on a personal note, I did not want to take the chance of becoming personally corrupted by playing with people like you.

Clear enough?

And by the way, the only reason I deleted with one arti is because you and your leadership did not make arrangements to pick it up. One got picked up, the other did not. If I had wanted to, I could have very easily deleted with them both, but I felt the NE needed them.

Alright, that is about enough for this pile of horse apples. I go away, and come back to the lounge, and what do I find? No booze, no peanuts, no pretzels. This is totally unacceptable, and if it isn't rectified immediately, I am my backsideless chaps are leaving.
    US3-R3: LordOChaos (SI-2) Rookie; US3-R4: fifi (the dual); US3-R5: LordOChaos (Demons)
    US3-R8: Questionable
    US2-R5: LordOChaos (BACON)
    COM3: A Dual
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    God forbid you used any of my advice (shiver) - that would be fatal!
    That's my secret, I am always angry. Bruce Banner

NoooOOOOOoooooo.

LOC, you know where the stuff is stashed.

Magnus behave...or you aren't allowed to get your butt kicked by me on the next server!

*Hugs* @ Floss!
    I wasn't trying to be naughty

Quote Originally Posted by ???? View Post
    From what i understand, the unofficial deal between Angels and UNEND occurred shortly before artifacts. Which was about 4 months ago. Whether you consider it a deal or not, Angels told UNEND that they wouldn't attack. Get your facts strait.
    You talk about deals. Let's put this into perspective. We wanted to fight nemesis. We said we wouldn't attack UNEND. It was an easy thing to say as we didn't want to attack them or DOS or anyone else at that stage - we wanted to attack nemesis and nemesis only. If people want to read into that that there is a long term deal, then go ahead. But the reality is that when we were asked to work together to attack DOS and when we were asked to work at endgame together (again around 4 months ago) - we said no, or more correctly, we ignored it.

Two people in UNEND were involved in these discussions and know them to be true.
    Last edited by Magnus.; 09-09-2012 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Morning View Post
    Alright, that is about enough for this pile of horse apples. I go away, and come back to the lounge, and what do I find? No booze, no peanuts, no pretzels. This is totally unacceptable, and if it isn't rectified immediately, I am my backsideless chaps are leaving.
    We stole the good stuff and took it to s6.

Well then try harder, Hun!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

You talk about deals. Let's put this into perspective. We wanted to fight nemesis. We said we wouldn't attack UNEND. It was an easy thing to say as we didn't want to attack them or DOS or anyone else at that stage - we wanted to attack nemesis and nemesis only. If people want to read into that that there is a long term deal, then go ahead. But the reality is that when we were asked to work together to attack DOS and when we were asked to work at endgame together (again around 4 months ago) - we said no, or more correctly, we ignored it.

Two people in UNEND were involved in these discussions and know them to be true.
    From what i heard, you are still only attacking the ruminants of DOS, but not UNEND. Yet, the the reminants of DOS and UNEND are allied now. Care to explain?
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.

Yeah, I like Crayons and that is the only reason we do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by slimyjimmy View Post
    Yeah, I like Crayons and that is the only reason we do anything.
    LOL! Best explanation ever!

From what i heard, you are still only attacking the ruminants of DOS, but not UNEND. Yet, the the reminants of DOS and UNEND are allied now. Care to explain?
    So what if we are limiting our attacks. This keeps people focused and avoids the scramble for artifacts.

I am finding the constant requirement of explaining our actions rather tedious. Why would I want to attack everyone at once? What purpose would that serve to Angels.

Why don't you ask UNEND & their ex-dossers to explain their policies.. what the devil are they doing.

It has to be some kind of fiendish scheme?

Magnus just stop explaining. People can ask, you do not have to respond. Are some of us glad you do? Yes.

@????

My understanding of the "understanding" is that the not attack rule only applies to UNEND itself, not its confeds or naps. I am going to shut up and not say the rest of what I was going to say...at least not now.

HEY! I thought this was a spam type room? Made just for me! Game talk elsewhere! Now...LOC...I never did get a pic of those chaps...
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Sorry, shop talk leaked in and continues to leak in.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddle View Post
    Why don't you ask UNEND & their ex-dossers to explain their policies.. what the devil are they doing.

It has to be some kind of fiendish scheme?

Muddle, what I suspect UNEND/TRT are doing is continuing their vendetta against DOS by allowing to let all of the ex-DOS they have an issue with get killed off. And they are using you, the Angels to do it. Are you the Angels dupes for doing it? No, you are simply eliminating accounts and hammers that could hurt you in the future. Are UNEND/TRT somewhat less than smart to deliberately rid the NE of more good strong accounts that could actually help them in endgame? You bet. But this seems to be their modus operandi. Never mind that the people who remain are those who want(ed) to have an endgame and would be more than willing to ruck in and pull along with UNEND/TRT, but it looks like they have different plans for them.
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 09-09-2012 at 09:28 PM.

Why would I want to attack everyone at once? What purpose would that serve to Angels.
    A bit of fun on the worlds smallest ever travian server rather than a slow, hollow slumbering win....

Ruminants? WTF? Do you mean "remnants?" A ruminant is an animal that chews vegetation, partially digests it, and chews it again.
    I don't know what a reminant is. Probably the last ruminant.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account)
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom
    s3r5 worthy cause Quit Like a *****

Ruminants? WTF? Do you mean "remnants?" A ruminant is an animal that chews vegetation, partially digests it, and chews it again.
    Just to try and add a bit of humour, perhaps he got ruminant right :P

How funny...the brits are teaching us to spell. Pretty sure he meant remnants, boys. Move along.
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Muddle, what I suspect UNEND/TRT are doing is continuing their vendetta against DOS by allowing to let all of the ex-DOS they have an issue with get killed off. And they are using you, the Angels to do it. Are you the Angels dupes for doing it? No, you are simply eliminating accounts and hammers that could hurt you in the future. Are UNEND/TRT somewhat less than smart to deliberately rid the NE of more good strong accounts that could actually help them in endgame? You bet. But this seems to be their modus operandi. Never mind that the people who remain are those who want(ed) to have an endgame and would be more than willing to ruck in and pull along with UNEND/TRT, but it looks like they have different plans for them.
    Always the conspiracy theory, ergo your current situation. After all the mindless theories, we simply gave up on you. Call Unend what you want, but you know very well we shut down and sniped the majority of your assaults. The only thing you did was pick on spawns and small players until you realized bullying would not work. Some of those folks have played with UNE 3 years now, and we found your leaders people skills intolerable. It's really that simple.

Too little and too late, Flossie. I tried from the beginning to get the quad to work and your leaders simply kept giving me excuses to wait. And now, there are still DOS people who don't even have accounts anymore, in the background trying to undermine the last small chance the NE has. Maybe you'd like me to post those Skype convos? Oh yes, when we realized DOS was going to play spy games, we took it to another level. For the remaining NE players, it's up to you what you want to do with the last 2 months of play.

UNE knew that, hands down, Angels would be the machine to go against a long time ago. My 30 loyals can kick some ***, but not against a pre-made. There was absolutely no time for fighting in the NE to give Angels a run for their money. This whole huggling business you folks talk about being so bad is a bunch of hooey in my book.

UNE has already had their glory working with good folks on our last round. Folks that had vision in the beginning of the game to win. And win we all did, with the coordination of 4 other confeds and another quad. Hats off to Magnus and crew for coming with a pre-made and a real plan.

And now? You trolls can call us noobs, or butt hurt, or whatever you want. We've made some great new friends here and are looking forward to our next round. As far as end game, we'll continue to do our best and have some fun.

Magnus, you've been forth right with these folks. There has never been any official agreement with Unend, only players that worked together for certain opportunities. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, if you will. I'm pretty sure that whatever you say will get twisted up in some new conspiracy theory, or someone being made out to be a puppet master. Yep, Unend tried to approach you after the second round of DOS talks, and we knew going into it that there wouldn't be any chance. We're not stupid, or we wouldn't be here still. Hats off to your team for strategically taking out Nemesis, who all the US3 players seem to have respect for. If I remember correctly, you took out the NW first, and probably did so while you were sizing things up and building armies. Your strategy is pretty clear to me...

In conclusion, and please note that this is the first forum I have ever looked at, I'd like to say it's been fun pulling RH's strings. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. I've enjoyed Oppo's summarizations and applaud the vision that he has as well as his good nature. The folks who love this silly game still, are going to have to re-think how they play. I don't see any more large T 3.6 servers in the future, but what I do see are the same folks still playing. Maybe, just maybe, some of the folks here will play together on another server to keep the game alive.

Regards,

Egor

/gives up...makes new spam only room.
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Are you guys still playing the 'he said, she said'? That was so last server...this server, the server before that. It's almost like a disease. We just keep contaminating the crops or something. Surely by now someone has some new moves. Isn't it time to move along. Hurry up and finish this thing. S3 is my home server and I need a new account. I miss playing here. I think I'll try a different quad next round. I didn't have much luck with my last one.

Taking Burg's point i would just like to add............

I am drinking a pint of Fursty Ferret

Villager

What on earth is this obsession with posting text walls? You need to stop posting essays.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tannery View Post
    Always the conspiracy theory, ergo your current situation. After all the mindless theories, we simply gave up on you. Call Unend what you want, but you know very well we shut down and sniped the majority of your assaults. The only thing you did was pick on spawns and small players until you realized bullying would not work. Some of those folks have played with UNE 3 years now, and we found your leaders people skills intolerable. It's really that simple.

Too little and too late, Flossie. I tried from the beginning to get the quad to work and your leaders simply kept giving me excuses to wait. And now, there are still DOS people who don't even have accounts anymore, in the background trying to undermine the last small chance the NE has. Maybe you'd like me to post those Skype convos? Oh yes, when we realized DOS was going to play spy games, we took it to another level. For the remaining NE players, it's up to you what you want to do with the last 2 months of play.

UNE knew that, hands down, Angels would be the machine to go against a long time ago. My 30 loyals can kick some ***, but not against a pre-made. There was absolutely no time for fighting in the NE to give Angels a run for their money. This whole huggling business you folks talk about being so bad is a bunch of hooey in my book.

UNE has already had their glory working with good folks on our last round. Folks that had vision in the beginning of the game to win. And win we all did, with the coordination of 4 other confeds and another quad. Hats off to Magnus and crew for coming with a pre-made and a real plan.

And now? You trolls can call us noobs, or butt hurt, or whatever you want. We've made some great new friends here and are looking forward to our next round. As far as end game, we'll continue to do our best and have some fun.

Magnus, you've been forth right with these folks. There has never been any official agreement with Unend, only players that worked together for certain opportunities. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, if you will. I'm pretty sure that whatever you say will get twisted up in some new conspiracy theory, or someone being made out to be a puppet master. Yep, Unend tried to approach you after the second round of DOS talks, and we knew going into it that there wouldn't be any chance. We're not stupid, or we wouldn't be here still. Hats off to your team for strategically taking out Nemesis, who all the US3 players seem to have respect for. If I remember correctly, you took out the NW first, and probably did so while you were sizing things up and building armies. Your strategy is pretty clear to me...

In conclusion, and please note that this is the first forum I have ever looked at, I'd like to say it's been fun pulling RH's strings. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. I've enjoyed Oppo's summarizations and applaud the vision that he has as well as his good nature. The folks who love this silly game still, are going to have to re-think how they play. I don't see any more large T 3.6 servers in the future, but what I do see are the same folks still playing. Maybe, just maybe, some of the folks here will play together on another server to keep the game alive.

Regards,

Egor
    Oh egor, The only thing that has happened since me and flower left the server was everything that we thought about you and your group is starting to turn true.

Also, you say 30 loyal members...Don't you have about 80 between TRT and UNEND? What about the other 50? They worthless pawns in your game? If i were TRT right now, i would be thinking, "Were we just ****** with all round?"

And lets see here, DOS was not a group that came together at the start. I'm not a fan of groups returning after the server is over. It ruins the fun. Get out, meet new people. Play with Old enemies, and old allies are now your enemies. A concept that you can't seem to understand. I have came with groups in the past, but when a ragtag group comes together, it brings all the more fun. Angels, PHN, Nemesis, and UNEND all had a set plan before the start. DOS was built after the server started, and truthfully that is the way i love to play.

You don't think we didn't know Angels was the team to beat this round? Of course we knew. I've have simmed in the past, and I have warred the first couple months of the server. Truthfully, i like warring the first couple months of the server a lot better then simming. But all the time, people dropped their grudges against others and worked well together to finish off the server, win or lose. You have not. You came up with a preliminary **** list who wouldn't be admitted. And from the sounds of it, those who remain who were on it you still treat like crap.

We came to you four times, it was all on you, not us. The first 3 times we came, we offered something and you ripped us out on it and didn't offer a counter offer. The 4th time, we said we were still interested as we always have been, but basically made you make the offer so something can be done. You never did give us a firm offer.

I have yet to call you butthurt or noobs, but I'm not below calling you and your loyalist blind idiots. Have fun losing the server; We tried our best to make it work, we failed because of you.

mem
    Ice lillies Dual

tl;dr : It was all on UNEND.