Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: s3r5 Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by ???? View Post
    Oh egor, The only thing that has happened since me and flower left the server was everything that we thought about you and your group is starting to turn true.

Also, you say 30 loyal members...Don't you have about 80 between TRT and UNEND? What about the other 50? They worthless pawns in your game? If i were TRT right now, i would be thinking, "Were we just ****** with all round?"
    "And now, there are still DOS people who don't even have accounts anymore, in the background trying to undermine the last small chance the NE has."

The Honorable Judge Rancid rests his case.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tannery View Post
    "And now, there are still DOS people who don't even have accounts anymore, in the background trying to undermine the last small chance the NE has."

The Honorable Judge Rancid rests his case.
    The last chance the NE had left a long time ago because of you. There is no way in hell that the NE would win because of how stubborn, incompetent and personal you were. I used to have respect for you, but it's gone now, as it has been for a while. The only leadership/ex-leadership member in UNEND i have respect for anymore is Imad. You and the rest of your 29 loyalist followers have none. You brought this all upon yourself, not us. Not anyone else. YOU!

I feel sorry for the 50 members that you don't even mention. They don't deserve this.

Sorry to all the other DOS members, but we thought something would be given out if we deleted and gave our artis to UNEND, we were wrong. I have to say, they won't help you at all anymore. Angels, Kick UNEND's *** please. I'd rather have a .co.uk alliance win then a .com win.

Angels, i have a lot of respect for you. You've done everything right (even if it was a pre-formed alliance). Win please. I don't think anyone else (other then the ex-DOS members, but UNEND gives them no hope) has a chance or deserves to win anymore.
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.
    us2; Round 6 - Adjudicator (Getter) (BACON) (Lost)
    us3; Round 2 - stevo (Getter) (QoD) (Lost)
    us3; Round 3 - stemem (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us3; Round 4 - BliZZarD (Getter) (Delicious) (lost)
    us3; Round 5 - Ice Lillies (Getter) (DoS) (Semper DoS)
    us3; Round 7 - Revolt (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us8; Round 1 - Heavenly Wrath (Getter) (TNT) (won)
    com3; Round ? - General Mills (Getter) (ReD DoS/TWD) (Lost)

I feel sorry for the 50 members that you don't even mention. They don't deserve this.
    Apparently I can't write multiple paragraphs to those who can't comprehend. The paragraph refers to UNE when we first got here. That was BEFORE you called RT cheaters, booted them out, and whined about them as well. I don't really care what you think anymore, and I hope your rantings are just more evidence of what I had to put up with all server.

Please note the other paragraph that says we'll do our best for end game. Those who live in glass houses should not throw bricks, all your windows are already broken.

jesus, you's lot talk so much garbage, text wall after text wall, has 1 relevant thing been said in the past day or so?

Who are RT, UNE, TRT, cheaters, DOS, judge rancid, Ruminants, WTF, Flossie, NE, RH, NW, OPPOS, PHN, and whatever else?
    Uk hall of fame

http://forum.travian.co.uk/showthrea...2011-Apr-2012) = Uncle fester(gaul)

<HATE UK1> (3.6 server)

<US3 Angels>

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2008375d409

Apparently I can't write multiple paragraphs to those who can't comprehend. The paragraph refers to UNE when we first got here. That was BEFORE you called RT cheaters, booted them out, and whined about them as well. I don't really care what you think anymore, and I hope your rantings are just more evidence of what I had to put up with all server.

Please note the other paragraph that says we'll do our best for end game. Those who live in glass houses should not throw bricks, all your windows are already broken.
    My comprehension is fine. You made no mention that you were talking about the beginning of the server, just how angels came in pre-made. And if you don't remember, so did UNE. So lets see here, Pre-made alliance vs pre-made alliance should level out right?

DOS came into the server with no past history. We should have lost real easily, shouldn't we? We were a group of players who were enemies last round and worked well as a team (except for some mishaps, but that happens to all alliances) but just got tired of having to deal with you. If you ask a lot of players who deleted, they'd tell you they could deal with Angels, but not with you acting the way you did. You ruined the game for the NE, not us. Not rawhide. Not Gringo. You and your stubbornness.

Even now you still show yourself in the right and DOS in the wrong. Maybe if you had some humility, my respect would be there, but you dont. Rawhide has apologized for his actions, Gringo for his. But you think you are all perfect, but you are not. Even now you are calling Ex-DOS members, who are now your allies, idiots. You are not a leader, you are not willing to compromise, you an egocentric person who has to have it your way or no way.
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.............

text wall garbage
    more disgraceful than a politician
    Uk hall of fame

http://forum.travian.co.uk/showthrea...2011-Apr-2012) = Uncle fester(gaul)

<HATE UK1> (3.6 server)

<US3 Angels>

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2008375d409

If you ask a lot of players who deleted, they'd tell you they could deal with Angels, but not with you acting the way you did. You ruined the game for the NE, not us. Not rawhide. Not Gringo. You and your stubbornness.

Even now you still show yourself in the right and DOS in the wrong. Maybe if you had some humility, my respect would be there, but you dont. Rawhide has apologized for his actions, Gringo for his. But you think you are all perfect, but you are not. Even now you are calling Ex-DOS members, who are now your allies, idiots. You are not a leader, you are not willing to compromise, you an egocentric person who has to have it your way or no way.
    You are hilarious.
    I'm really happy you joined TC3.us to play the forums. Tell us, are you winning?
    <--- That's me ruminating on some popcorn.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account)
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom
    s3r5 worthy cause Quit Like a *****

I am currently slightly buzzed on some Apple Jack I put in my tea.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Nice one. I moved onto red wine after my fursty ferret and got thoroughly drunk watching Andy Murray.

And apparently you erased my post as well...find something you didn't like?

And apparently you erased my post as well...find something you didn't like?
    She wouldn't be able to. She is a mod on .us, but not in this subforum. She doesn't have any powers here.

The one missing is the one you gave a skype log wasn't it? Enough said.

Villager

Quote Originally Posted by slightly buzzed View Post
    You are hilarious.
    <--- That's me ruminating on some popcorn.
    Im ruminating on Pils - takes talent but I have had a LOT of practice

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    Nice one. I moved onto red wine after my fursty ferret and got thoroughly drunk watching Andy Murray.
    I'm almost a drink?

Quote Originally Posted by Frisky Ferret View Post
    I'm almost a drink?
    You need to try just a little harder and I am sure you can achieve drink status.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Frisky Ferret View Post
    I'm almost a drink?
    Only when Fursty apparently.

Fursty-Ferret.jpg
    Last edited by Magnus.; 09-12-2012 at 08:33 AM.

That was BEFORE you called RT cheaters, booted them out, and whined about them as well. I
    I just want to make it perfectly clear, DOS did not boot RT, I do not know what **** and bull story they told you. Out of the blue, RT broke the merger (I was not a happy camper to wake up one morning to find myself in RT), rank and file knew nothing of what ever was going on. All we knew (I was not in leadership then, no where near it) is one fine morning the CAs had retagged their wing of DOS to RT, people were very upset and rank and file made it clear that we wanted to stay unified and leadership should work out their issues. The CAs retagged as the DOS wing while things were trying to be worked out. It was decided to hold an election to see who should lead (not the way I would have set things up, but that is another story). There were three options: Go forward as a unified entity under the leadership of: 1) The CAs 2) Slip, Rawhide and Orome or 3) elect new leadership. The vote was run through the forum which was solely controlled by RT and when I went to sleep a few hours before the polls were closing the Slip/Rawhide/Orome option was way way ahead of the other two choices. Some how in the final few hours suddenly a bunch of votes showed up for option 3...oddly though, now there were more votes than there were forum members....It was very clear the vote had been tampered with by RT friendly forces.

In my book, that is cheating. You should have seen how happy they were with their "vote" results.

Now everyone sit back, have some of my secret stash...if you are really nice I will bring out my mead and listen to this guy (I am gonna see him tonight).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJa3TwxBMh4
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 09-13-2012 at 06:19 PM. Reason: needed mead and music

Villager

gosh you have more fun with forums than us angles and dangles
    ours get about 3 posts per server

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    gosh you have more fun with forums than us angles and dangles
    ours get about 3 posts per server
    Rue, you just have to post more.....and more and more....this is the LOUNGE, you can post what ever you want here as long as it is PG and doesn't include private conversations that you do not have permission to post. So if you want to post your recipes for your favorite scones...be my guest.

What about my Special brownies?

Villager

All my recipes involve beer and usually more beer

and then i dont remember them

I have 1 question for the Ice Lillies dual(s), Slightly Buzzed/Egor, and anyone else still involved in this squabble: What exactly do you hope to accomplish with all this bickering? Everyone else already has an opinion of what went on, you're not really going to be able to change any now. The war and drama is over, new lines are being drawn in the soil, let it go. I've made it clear who I sided with, and we remain, but other than chest-thumping/ego boosting, I see no real reason for this to go on. What's done is done, and it can't be changed. Give it a rest, I'm sure others have grown tired of this feud as well, as entertaining as it was to follow for a while. You're arguing pointlessly over events months past in some cases. What's it getting you?
    Anyone can argue with any of my little comments, or try to prove to me what you are getting at is super important, go ahead. Just my opinion. Its grown old, let it go. If you've got an issue with me/what I've said, you should know who I am by now, my IGN isn't too hard to figure out.
    -Tef

Quote Originally Posted by slimyjimmy View Post
    What about my Special brownies?
    Why am I suddenly very afraid.

This really should be separated from the play above. But since I dare not double post...

Quote Originally Posted by Tef View Post
    I have 1 question for the Ice Lillies dual(s), Slightly Buzzed/Egor, and anyone else still involved in this squabble: What exactly do you hope to accomplish with all this bickering? Everyone else already has an opinion of what went on, you're not really going to be able to change any now. The war and drama is over, new lines are being drawn in the soil, let it go. I've made it clear who I sided with, and we remain, but other than chest-thumping/ego boosting, I see no real reason for this to go on. What's done is done, and it can't be changed. Give it a rest, I'm sure others have grown tired of this feud as well, as entertaining as it was to follow for a while. You're arguing pointlessly over events months past in some cases. What's it getting you?
    Anyone can argue with any of my little comments, or try to prove to me what you are getting at is super important, go ahead. Just my opinion. Its grown old, let it go. If you've got an issue with me/what I've said, you should know who I am by now, my IGN isn't too hard to figure out.
    -Tef
    In many ways you are right, I should let it go, but every time I see an inaccuracy or outright falsehood putting DOS down, I just get irked and have to correct it. Oddly if the put downs were directed solely at me, I could let it go very easily, but when I see the honor and integrity of people I worked with and know impugned, I feel I have to say something. It is a personal failing that I haven't let it go...

Why am I suddenly very afraid.

You have nothing to fear.... yet

Quote Originally Posted by slimyjimmy View Post
    You have nothing to fear.... yet
    Promises promises...

I am currently chilling with a Gin and Tonic

I am currently chilling with a Gin and Tonic
    Jelly.

In many ways you are right, I should let it go, but every time I see an inaccuracy or outright falsehood putting DOS down, I just get irked and have to correct it. Oddly if the put downs were directed solely at me, I could let it go very easily, but when I see the honor and integrity of people I worked with and know impugned, I feel I have to say something. It is a personal failing that I haven't let it go...
    I was about to chime in on Tef's post, but seen this one. Pretty well sums it up for me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chumpanzie View Post
    No more Rawhide? It's a sad day. I have not played Travian in a year or something (and it's been great!) but I can say the only fault I knew of RH's was over aggressiveness, something a war game can always use.

Congrats on the wedding RH, and many years of bliss to you.
    Thanks man. We've all missed you this round.

I was about to chime in on Tef's post, but seen this one. Pretty well sums it up for me as well.
    me 3? I've felt the same way the few times I've dropped in to lurk. Doesn't matter much now. The incompetents en masse are running the NE...well some of it I hear.

My departure and Ice Lillies honest attempt to bring the NE together basically handed the NE quad to them and despite all odds, they have still somehow have managed to fudge it all up. (doh)

I guess we shouldn't be surprised...
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH #1 attacker, #3 raider Nemesis, we lost
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account) Tcats, we lost
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom GOB, we won
    s3r5 worthy cause (deleted) DOS
    s2r?? Deus ex machina, FEAR
    .com3 TWD "Blaming Ferris and Nominating Flowerpower for leadership"

I am totally going to keel you all when my awesome army arrives..

Hai der Rawhide

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    me 3? I've felt the same way the few times I've dropped in to lurk. Doesn't matter much now. The incompetents en masse are running the NE...well some of it I hear.

My departure and Ice Lillies honest attempt to bring the NE together basically handed the NE quad to them and despite all odds, they have still somehow have managed to fudge it all up. (doh)

I guess we shouldn't be surprised...
    Hmmm...and here I thought all the incompetents deleted. Odd that some are still here still trying to make a mess. Maybe they are just hiding on another account, which wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Know what I like to do? I spend a lot of money and time playing this stupid game, meeting people in Skype and working hard enough to lead two alliance wings of 45+ accounts each, then I quit because I'm "getting married" and I didn't see it coming. Not because I don't feel like organizing defense vs an organized offense, nor also defending my loud redneck mouth in the forums. Then, 10 days later, I show back up to take pot shots at the people who stuck it out. Yeah, that's how I rollz. Yo yo baby. Florida reprezentz. Werd to your mutha. Vanilla Ice!
    It's how I rollz.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account)
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom
    s3r5 worthy cause Quit Like a *****

Hmmm...and here I thought all the incompetents deleted. Odd that some are still here still trying to make a mess. Maybe they are just hiding on another account, which wouldn't surprise me one bit.
    This is coming from Egor? Talk about incompetent.

Oddly if the put downs were directed solely at me, I could let it go very easily, but when I see the honor and integrity of people I worked with and know impugned, I feel I have to say something.
    I can definitely respect that. I know I would stick up for friends when someone's attacking them. There just seems a point where it falls upon death ears. Regardless of how people feel, they on here should try to stay civil. There's really no point to all this trashing going on.

Sigh... well, back to nit-picking I guess, can't say I didn't try...
    Last edited by Tef; 09-15-2012 at 09:52 PM. Reason: I can spell, I promise!

I can definitely respect that. I know I would stick up for friends when someone's attacking them. There just seems a point where it falls upon death ears. Regardless of how people feel, they on here should try to stay civil. There's really no point to all this trashing going on.

You tried, and I will keep trying.

But really I am much more interested in your spelling capabilities...I find Skype is the ruination of my spelling and grammar. I can't believe I have actually caught myself typing the wrong your

I left, when I left. Any ensuing failures by your team, are all yours.

Know what I like to do? I spend a lot of money and time playing this stupid game, meeting people in Skype and working hard enough to lead two alliance wings of 45+ accounts each, then I quit because I'm "getting married" and I didn't see it coming.
    Didn't see it coming? LOL ok. Let's see where I whiffed shall we?

The web between Angels, PHN & UNE.
    Angels having a deal with UNE? Whups, I was right.
    PHN having a deal with Angels? ugh...right again.
    UNE having a deal with PHN?

What did I have to say about this? Ohhhh...yes. Those deals influenced the UNE's diplomacy and produced a scenario where they did not want a united NE or to work with DOS.

Quit using me as a scapegoat for the split quad, the scenario played out exactly as you wanted it to. Even if you lied to your player base about the inquad diplomacy and about having a deal with Angels.

Not because I don't feel like organizing defense vs an organized offense, nor also defending my loud redneck mouth in the forums. Then, 10 days later, I show back up to take pot shots at the people who stuck it out. Yeah, that's how I rollz. Yo yo baby. Florida reprezentz. Werd to your mutha. Vanilla Ice!
    It's how I rollz.
    I don't have to defend myself with words. On an even playing field, my team outplayed yours the entire time our leadership team was present and intact. It's pretty common knowledge.

That being said, my leaving did hand yall the quad on a silver platter. Instead of proving your competence, your team appears to have bungled, alienated, and pissed off a significant portion of the skilled player base remaining from DOS.

Why on earth would you alienate the Ice Lillies account and a majority of the DOS team after I deleted? Talk about fumbling inches from the goal line...

Tef, you were a very vocal character inside of UNE talkrooms bashing DOS's diplomatic efforts throughout the server. Let's not play coy and downplay your role in the NE mess. You deserve a lot more credit than you're giving yourself.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH #1 attacker, #3 raider Nemesis, we lost
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account) Tcats, we lost
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom GOB, we won
    s3r5 worthy cause (deleted) DOS
    s2r?? Deus ex machina, FEAR
    .com3 TWD "Blaming Ferris and Nominating Flowerpower for leadership"

I am totally going to keel you all when my awesome army arrives..

We have nothing to gain by attacking PHN. They are not an endgame alliance.

The "deal" with UNEND... There are various levels of deals. At one end there is the "you are our friends and we will never attack you and will you build a WW with us, and we can win the server together." Then there is the one where "we have no interest in attacking you (at the moment)". If the latter then I own up - there was a deal with UNEND.

The "deal" with UNEND... There are various levels of deals. At one end there is the "you are our friends and we will never attack you and will you build a WW with us, and we can win the server together." Then there is the one where "we have no interest in attacking you (at the moment)". If the latter then I own up - there was a deal with UNEND.
    In my expirence the alliances that say they arent endgame are the larger threat. but that just comes from me playing in non endgame alliances like TRU and H&K
    S1R3- Seoul braddah-Yarr
    S1R4 Dollface- 7RU FTW!!!!!
    S1R5 ThatGuy- HB
    S1R6 Yosemite Sam-Toons
    S3-Raefon-DOS
    S3-OnePiece
    S5R7- OnePiece

Interesting take. However, PHN is not playing to win but to play spoiler, so by not attacking them, you will be letting them sim up huge EGH's with which to attack your WW with and possibly give your win to one of the alliances you've been pounding on. GO NEMESIS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oh Geez! View Post
    Interesting take. However, PHN is not playing to win but to play spoiler, so by not attacking them, you will be letting them sim up huge EGH's with which to attack your WW with and possibly give your win to one of the alliances you've been pounding on. GO NEMESIS!!!!
    Sorry, but your a fool to think anyone but Angels has a chance in hell to win.
    US1- ???

Quote Originally Posted by Ferris_Bueller View Post
    Sorry, but your a fool to think anyone but Angels has a chance in hell to win.
    It would hardly be the first time that a weak formation of many second tier alliances have won a server by simply taking as many WWs as they can, using them to absorb the superior amount of EGHs that a much larger opponent has. As per an earlier derided post that I put up, its playing from a position of weakness, but it does work on occasion. On every server i've played on, the winner has trailed in the WW race at some point. So timing can also be very important. The other unknown factor is whether PHN will actually decide that losing in an uncontested battle with Angels is actually any fun. Last round on this very server, the players in the NW also didn't want to play endgame but decided at the end that it really isn't very fun to lose. So they gave it their best (pathetic) effort. PHN may decide the same. Only time will tell.

And finally, the NW does have some good players, even if they're strategically challenged. Left alone to sim their EGH's, I would expect that they will give Angels more of a run than they or you, sirkioe, expect. Even second tier alliances can give endgame a good run if left alone to sim the whole server. This isn't to say that I would give good odds of an alliance other than dangles winning, but if they leave PHN alone to sim up their hammers, they're making a foolish decision.
    Last edited by Oh Geez!; 09-18-2012 at 12:37 AM.