Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: s3r5 Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    We have nothing to gain by attacking PHN. They are not an endgame alliance.

The "deal" with UNEND... There are various levels of deals. At one end there is the "you are our friends and we will never attack you and will you build a WW with us, and we can win the server together." Then there is the one where "we have no interest in attacking you (at the moment)". If the latter then I own up - there was a deal with UNEND.
    Considering the extensive number of previous vehement and profuse denials of "deals" by yourself earlier in the round?

I'm sorry but your current denials lack a certain ummm passing of the believability test.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH #1 attacker, #3 raider Nemesis, we lost
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account) Tcats, we lost
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom GOB, we won
    s3r5 worthy cause (deleted) DOS
    s2r?? Deus ex machina, FEAR
    .com3 TWD "Blaming Ferris and Nominating Flowerpower for leadership"

Quote Originally Posted by Chumpanzie View Post
    I am totally going to keel you all when my awesome army arrives..

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Tef, you were a very vocal character inside of UNE talkrooms bashing DOS's diplomatic efforts throughout the server. Let's not play coy and downplay your role in the NE mess. You deserve a lot more credit than you're giving yourself.
    Yes, I was definitely against DOS's actions for the course of the war, I will never deny that. My opinion was the same as many UNEND folk, that DOS caused this and are not to be trusted. I've always been a person who speaks their mind for better or for worse, one of my personal failings. I am not attempting to downplay what I said, this is just my new opinion. What I am saying now is that it takes 2 to tango, what is done is done and all his petty squabbling and throwing insults isn't going to do anything but piss people off.
    As for the NE mess, my comments were mostly opinion based. After ND merged with UNE I was no longer a decision maker, I was just a vocal rank-and-file soldier. Before then, I was one of the people in the 1st round of talks about getting the NE together early. I didn't want this war, I tried to get a neutral group going with a DOS friend. That failed, and I couldn't stay neutral too long, not like me to be a fence-sitter. I was against the war, but over time I got into it. If I did do anything significant to aid in the quad mess, I am unaware of the cause and effect. If I did, and you want to let me know, you know where to reach me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tef View Post
    Yes, I was definitely against DOS's actions for the course of the war, I will never deny that. My opinion was the same as many UNEND folk, that DOS caused this and are not to be trusted. I've always been a person who speaks their mind for better or for worse, one of my personal failings. I am not attempting to downplay what I said, this is just my new opinion. What I am saying now is that it takes 2 to tango, what is done is done and all his petty squabbling and throwing insults isn't going to do anything but piss people off.
    As for the NE mess, my comments were mostly opinion based. After ND merged with UNE I was no longer a decision maker, I was just a vocal rank-and-file soldier. Before then, I was one of the people in the 1st round of talks about getting the NE together early. I didn't want this war, I tried to get a neutral group going with a DOS friend. That failed, and I couldn't stay neutral too long, not like me to be a fence-sitter. I was against the war, but over time I got into it. If I did do anything significant to aid in the quad mess, I am unaware of the cause and effect. If I did, and you want to let me know, you know where to reach me.
    We weren't to be trusted? That is a matter of opinion. We were up front in every diplomatic attempt. If that makes us un-trustable so be it.

As for DOS wanting the war? I guess you could say we wanted a bit of fun the first couple weeks/months, but from a month or 2 before arti's till now we have always wanted the SE to be united. And every time, we have felt that UNEND has never wanted it.
    Retired as of 10/13/14 after 7 and a half years of playing. Good luck to those who continue to play.
    us2; Round 6 - Adjudicator (Getter) (BACON) (Lost)
    us3; Round 2 - stevo (Getter) (QoD) (Lost)
    us3; Round 3 - stemem (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us3; Round 4 - BliZZarD (Getter) (Delicious) (lost)
    us3; Round 5 - Ice Lillies (Getter) (DoS) (Semper DoS)
    us3; Round 7 - Revolt (Getter) (SI) (Won)
    us8; Round 1 - Heavenly Wrath (Getter) (TNT) (won)
    com3; Round ? - General Mills (Getter) (ReD DoS/TWD) (Lost)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bacon View Post
    In my experience the alliances that say they aren't endgame are the larger threat. but that just comes from me playing in non endgame alliances like TRU and H&K
    Most of the PHN crew are from BREW, Spork, LTMA etc. other pathetic non end game alliances. Too bad there wasn't much fun for this group to have before end game or their hammers would have been used already. Yes, they are simming some HUGE massive hammers, but mostly because the competition has been pitiful. Having been given the honor to sit for 2-3 of their hammer accounts, I can tell you there are no end game hammers... just really big hammers designed to kill lot's of troops... not WW levels.

Angels have done a great job on and off the field. Just like the NE thinks that they are being given time to regroup, the SW is using all their lovely artis to rebuild their hammers. Even Darth should be able to rebuild their hammer since nobody is attacking. Some of the biggest defender of this and last week were players from no alliances (Until this week's account deleted) Maybe everyone was on vacation?

I am not sure the biggest hammers on the server right now, but I consider 200k HUGE (without SW) at this point.
    Phenosia the meek

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Considering the extensive number of previous vehement and profuse denials of "deals" by yourself earlier in the round?
    It's all a matter of perspective isn't it. I don't consider "we have no interest in attacking you" as a deal, but more of a statement. You guys seem to consider it a deal, so in that respect - we had a deal.

The early round allegations of deals coming from you were insinuating that we were attacking and defending together and that we had an alliance. These were profusely denied and they remain as such.

Check out the Fail deleter trying to troll magnus classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenosia View Post
    Having been given the honor to sit for 2-3 of their hammer accounts, I can tell you there are no end game hammers... just really big hammers designed to kill lot's of troops... not WW levels.

I am not sure the biggest hammers on the server right now, but I consider 200k HUGE (without SW) at this point.
    Players with a hammer over 200,000 WPH are heading for end game.

Reason: Without building a fair amount of siege your hammer will not be 200k at this stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Foulwerewolf View Post
    Players with a hammer over 200,000 WPH are heading for end game.

Reason: Without building a fair amount of siege your hammer will not be 200k at this stage.
    3 months of building a teuton hammer with GB/GS would be 215k (axe/tk) without siege or 280k (mace/tk) without siege. so should be possible
    » uk3 tobes EGH Round 2 uk3 sebot EGH Round 4 us3 Darth Raider Round 5 «

Possible in theory - as is a 1 million crop/hour hammer, just not very practical.

Quote Originally Posted by Tef View Post
    this is just my new opinion. What I am saying now is that it takes 2 to tango, what is done is done and all his petty squabbling and throwing insults isn't going to do anything but piss people off.I didn't want this war, I tried to get a neutral group going with a DOS friend. That failed.
    A convenient new opinion when it suits you. Perhaps if you had been more judicious earlier, the NE wouldn't be such a mess. Yes, it takes two to tango. DOS had been asking UNE to dance for a very long time only to be repeatedly snubbed. Now you have to dance by yourself. You and your team mates were hardly concerned about whether you were pissing off the players in DOS for months. Your pathetic pretending to care about working with former DOS players falls short. You refused to simply say what's done is done then. Now that you believe it benefits you, you sing another tune. Of course, it would have benefited every one in both alliances had you said that months ago.

Everyone in DOS knows that your supposed attempt at neutrality was just a front alliance to try to get players on the fence into UNE by the back door. One of the few things that worked. But by playing that way instead of putting that same time and effort into working with the players in DOS, you laid the foundation for the complete disarray that the quad is in now. Good job. Even Few wasn't that big of a fail last round. I'm guessing you probably were a major reason that the SW took so long to be united last round too? I'd say that you should simply consider this round to be a learning experience, but you had that last round and seem incapable of learning.
    Last edited by Oh Geez!; 09-18-2012 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Foulwerewolf View Post
    Players with a hammer over 200,000 WPH are heading for end game. Reason: Without building a fair amount of siege your hammer will not be 200k at this stage.
    That logic is foul! It is much easier to build a bigger hammer when you dont care about building thousands of cattas!

Quote Originally Posted by Traumtänzer View Post
    3 months of building a teuton hammer with GB/GS would be 215k (axe/tk) without siege or 280k (mace/tk) without siege. so should be possible
    Don't forget players with those lovely artis... could turn the 3 months into 2 months very fast! There are lots of unused hammers out there in every quad, and based on Darth's quick math almost any dedicated player could have a 200k in a few months. Bottom line is this thing is far from over.
    Phenosia the meek

That logic is foul! It is much easier to build a bigger hammer when you dont care about building thousands of cattas!
    Without thousands of cattas they wouldn't be building an end game hammer?
    It takes most time to build them, so you've gotta get started.

Have some extra strong margaritas and discuss this some more.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

If you don't build cats (Or rams) then you build slower.

Point me to a 110k axe / 30k TK army and you have 200k without siege.. There won't be many of them at this stage.

Another round fellas?
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Villager

We must sit waiting and drinking
    Then we will find out

Good innit?

Yes, would you like another?

Blimey,
    I thought I was the drunk forum poster,
    But then again Ive only had 6 pints, 7 jägers and 3 tequilas so I'm only getting warmed up!
    Surely the thread should be to the future, eg. UNEND/trt vs Angels, finally an alliance that shows defencive capabilities, also sends back,
    All the old deleted or beaten people should surely have their own thread to moan on.

Villager

crunch babe
    this is the pissed up random thread
    you got misled by some serious stuff that hopefully is over now
    try brandy - the old ones are the best

Quote Originally Posted by Rue View Post
    try brandy - the old ones are the best
    Listen to Rue, try some brandy, I only stock the best.....at least in my private stash.

I love brandy, but it makes me grumpy and violent ;(

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious Crunchie View Post
    I love brandy, but it makes me grumpy and violent ;(
    No brandy for you then....no grumpy people allowed. What makes you sweet and mellow? For me it is mead, I have some stashed.

Sweet and mellow....
    Erm....
    Drugs ....

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious Crunchie View Post
    Sweet and mellow....
    Erm....
    Drugs ....
    I run a nice establishment, no drugs here! I could arrange for a nice truncheon tap on the head for you if that will do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    I run a nice establishment, no drugs here! I could arrange for a nice truncheon tap on the head for you if that will do the trick.
    So says the mead stasher. FTR I drank all the mead while I was here last time, and you still can't hide anything worth a darn. Sorry about the sweat stains on the duvet, I am sure they come out.....
    US3-R3: LordOChaos (SI-2) Rookie; US3-R4: fifi (the dual); US3-R5: LordOChaos (Demons)
    US3-R8: Questionable
    US2-R5: LordOChaos (BACON)
    COM3: A Dual
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    God forbid you used any of my advice (shiver) - that would be fatal!
    That's my secret, I am always angry. Bruce Banner

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Morning View Post
    So says the mead stasher. FTR I drank all the mead while I was here last time, and you still can't hide anything worth a darn. Sorry about the sweat stains on the duvet, I am sure they come out.....
    Still as delusional as ever! You only think you drank all the mead...and about the duvet, we had to burn it...it was safest that way.

Psst...I now have moonshine.

Yeah well the duvet sucked anyway. I swear the decor of this place needs some work. I found the moonshine. Good stuff that. The mead is still gone, and NO you didn't hide anymore of it, I know where all the stashes are.
    US3-R3: LordOChaos (SI-2) Rookie; US3-R4: fifi (the dual); US3-R5: LordOChaos (Demons)

Yeah well the duvet sucked anyway. I swear the decor of this place needs some work. I found the moonshine. Good stuff that. The mead is still gone, and NO you didn't hide anymore of it, I know where all the stashes are.
    Duvet and moonshine in the same few sentences! That is a first in the English language, congrats. Then again, I don't watch the Home and Garden/ Redneck Channel, so maybe I'm wrong.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

I am just that good.....

Oh poor sweet deluded LOC.....of course I have other places to hide my stuff...you don't honestly don't think you know all my secrets??!!

Okay, so where is the mead and why am I having to wait for my glass?
    http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...39am_18fec.jpg

s1r4: Basement Dog, TRU
    s1r3: AngelicRampage, oNE-RA
    s3r2: Elfkin/Strait Scuba, QOD
    s3r3: Omamba, Nemesis
    s3r4: Insomnia, Nemesis
    s3r5 Cookie Monster, Nemesis

Sorry, here you go......Nectar of the Gods.

Don't tell LoC where I got it from.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfkin View Post
    Okay, so where is the mead and why am I having to wait for my glass?
    psssst... Elfkin.....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lanchester-M...0812235&sr=1-1

Keep it under your hat though...

If Flossie and the rest find out...

Lag xxx
    I’m not good-looking. I used to be but not anymore. Not like Robert Taylor. What I have got is I have character in my face. It’s taken an awful lot of late nights and drinking to put it there. When I go to work in a picture, I say, ‘Don’t take the lines out of my face. Leave them there'

Oh poor sweet deluded LOC.....of course I have other places to hide my stuff...you don't honestly don't think you know all my secrets??!!
    You want to start with that one time earlier this summer? Oh wait... I swore I would pass that one on, my bad.

For those of you who can't find the mead when you come in, look at that burnt spot where the duvet used to be, go 3 paces to your left, turn right, and three more paces. The floor boards are hard to move, but it doesn't take much to figure out the trick.

Ha, Flossie, you even forgot about that stash place.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagushki View Post
    psssst... Elfkin.....

Lag xxx
    Ferment my own.

You want to start with that one time earlier this summer? Oh wait... I swore I would pass that one on, my bad.

For those of you who can't find the mead when you come in, look at that burnt spot where the duvet used to be, go 3 paces to your left, turn right, and three more paces. The floor boards are hard to move, but it doesn't take much to figure out the trick.

Ha, Flossie, you even forgot about that stash place.
    oh me oh my....

One does have to leave the silly sot with his delusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagushki View Post
    psssst... Elfkin.....

Lag xxx
    Looks tasty! Now its my turn to return the favor...

http://www.redstonemeadery.com/
    http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...39am_18fec.jpg

s1r4: Basement Dog, TRU
    s1r3: AngelicRampage, oNE-RA
    s3r2: Elfkin/Strait Scuba, QOD
    s3r3: Omamba, Nemesis
    s3r4: Insomnia, Nemesis
    s3r5 Cookie Monster, Nemesis

Ferment my own.

oh me oh my....

One does have to leave the silly sot with his delusions.
    Who you calling silly?

The one asking the question.

Wow, really? I have to drink all the 'shine and mead by myself? You people SUCK.

They don't love my place anymore

Here, have some of my very special mead...this is the goooood stuff.