Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 240 of 624

Thread: s3r5 Lounge

  1. #201

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Men! They are always late.

    LOC, dear...please stay off the leather...Here is a nice drinky pooh for you.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  2. #202
    Tradesperson Muddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clues everywhere
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Am I too late for the drinks?

    (As he guffaw's into his sleeve, men late, I ask you!)

  3. #203

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddle View Post
    Am I too late for the drinks?

    (As he guffaw's into his sleeve, men late, I ask you!)
    You are lucky, I am a nice and gracious lady. Come let's get you a drink and then we can sit down for a nice comfortable coze...Ooh...not that chair...that is LOC's *shudder* Just step around the sleeping sots.

    Comfy?

    Now let me talk to you about your little misconception. The only reason women are ever late is because of men. That's right, it is best you just nod your head and accept the truth of the matter. I think you need a little more to drink, there there, something go down the wrong wind pipe?
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 03-09-2012 at 03:46 PM.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  4. #204

    Default

    Men aren't late

    Its the women who are early. I think they just can't keep themselves away from us.

    hmmm

    Or maybe they like our favors too much. Luckily for us, we enjoy giving those little favors far more than they suspect.

    Prince of Dawn, do you think that a dramatic entrance would be in order? or perhaps I should show my *khm* humility and ask the roofmisters as a beggar?

    Supposedly they like that kind of thing? Or so Rhuaric said.

    If so, I'm in trouble. Humilty is something I lack a great deal. Do you think females could help me knock my ego a few notches?

  5. #205

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    Men aren't late

    Its the women who are early. I think they just can't keep themselves away from us.

    hmmm

    Or maybe they like our favors too much. Luckily for us, we enjoy giving those little favors far more than they suspect.
    Oh the silly things you men believe. You probably believe the earth revolves around the sun too... so outre.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    Prince of Dawn, do you think that a dramatic entrance would be in order? or perhaps I should show my *khm* humility and ask the roofmisters as a beggar?

    Supposedly they like that kind of thing? Or so Rhuaric said.

    If so, I'm in trouble. Humilty is something I lack a great deal. Do you think females could help me knock my ego a few notches?
    If you want your ego taken down a few notches....you've come to the right place. Do you need another drinky pooh?
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  6. #206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Oh the silly things you men believe. You probably believe the earth revolves around the sun too... so outre.
    Ha! You won't get me with that one. I was able to see that Earth revolves around women when I was six. Maybe I'll prove it mathamaticly later. If you feel like making me do it



    If you want your ego taken down a few notches....you've come to the right place. Do you need another drinky pooh?[/QUOTE]

    I don't drink. I'm quite suitably impressed with females already. if I'll be more...

    Still. I know females are great. But only because I want them to be.

  7. #207

    Default

    Floss...LOC is sitting on the leather!!!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

  8. #208
    Artisan Lord Of The Morning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Portland, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burgandy View Post
    Floss...LOC is sitting on the leather!!!
    I am not, that isn't my mess over on the leather. Personally I think it is all that gushing about that Floss has been doing. You know Floss, schmoozing up to the guys, just because they are, well, guys, is not the best play in the book.

    Wicked

    More like soft wetlanders if you know what I mean....
    US3-R3: LordOChaos (SI-2) Rookie; US3-R4: fifi (the dual); US3-R5: LordOChaos (Demons)
    US3-R8: Questionable
    US2-R5: LordOChaos (BACON)
    COM3: A Dual
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    God forbid you used any of my advice (shiver) - that would be fatal!
    That's my secret, I am always angry. Bruce Banner

  9. #209

    Default

    Do you mean like Berelain?

    Though the way she is bossing around, she could be Sorilea. Or maybe from Ebou Dar. The things Tylin did to Mat

  10. #210

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burgandy View Post
    Floss...LOC is sitting on the leather!!!
    Ewww!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Morning View Post
    I am not, that isn't my mess over on the leather. Personally I think it is all that gushing about that Floss has been doing. You know Floss, schmoozing up to the guys, just because they are, well, guys, is not the best play in the book.

    LOC, tsk tsk. Don't confuse my being a good welcoming hostess with being forward. I am a kind and gracious lady with impeccable manners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Morning View Post
    Wicked

    More like soft wetlanders if you know what I mean....
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    Do you mean like Berelain?

    Though the way she is bossing around, she could be Sorilea. Or maybe from Ebou Dar. The things Tylin did to Mat
    So, lost...never read the books. Just know I am Queen of the Flowers.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  11. #211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    LOC, tsk tsk. Don't confuse my being a good welcoming hostess with being forward. I am a kind and gracious lady with impeccable manners.
    That is a...rare...thing.

    Though the question is... Which manners? You can make yourself look like a country bumpkin if you use manners from Italy in Germany. Or in GB.

    Or being on visit in Hungry and you are from GB.... You know their customs? They ask the visitors if they want cookies. Being good mannered they refuse. The host insists. After that the visitor accepts. Then says no...And once again the hosts insists. After that, the visitor accepts...
    well, it can be funny. Or sad. :P

    It was a long a time I learned this kind of manners, so I'm not sure if I got that right. Countries might be wrong. I don't think so, however.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post

    So, lost...never read the books. Just know I am Queen of the Flowers.
    Not sure how I should take that. Everyone can pick flowers. Does that mean that everyone can stare at you? or perhaps that you will take time for everyone? or perhaps it means that you like everyone

    Or just the sunny ones (blond)? hmmmm

    Women are complicated. It can't mean that you like flowers. Unless you are doing a double one here. Just a plot to make us think about it

  12. #212

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    That is a...rare...thing.

    Though the question is... Which manners? You can make yourself look like a country bumpkin if you use manners from Italy in Germany. Or in GB.

    Or being on visit in Hungry and you are from GB.... You know their customs? They ask the visitors if they want cookies. Being good mannered they refuse. The host insists. After that the visitor accepts. Then says no...And once again the hosts insists. After that, the visitor accepts...
    well, it can be funny. Or sad. :P

    It was a long a time I learned this kind of manners, so I'm not sure if I got that right. Countries might be wrong. I don't think so, however.
    Good manners are simply what makes your guests feel at home, comfortable and welcomed. The refusal of coffee or cookies several times and the host insisting does seem to be rather wide spread practice. I grew up in a Swiss household in California, so my hostessing style is a mix. There is no one wrong or right way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    Not sure how I should take that. Everyone can pick flowers. Does that mean that everyone can stare at you? or perhaps that you will take time for everyone? or perhaps it means that you like everyone

    Or just the sunny ones (blond)? hmmmm

    Women are complicated. It can't mean that you like flowers. Unless you are doing a double one here. Just a plot to make us think about it
    Actually I do like flowers in the literal sense, if you are hinting at something else, you lost me, I am not known as Madame Oblivious for nothing.

    The Queen of the Flowers bit is actually in reference to my RL name.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  13. #213

    Default

    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

  14. #214

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Burgandy View Post
    I have all the flowers under my purview.

    That looks like a Double Delight.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  15. #215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Good manners are simply what makes your guests feel at home, comfortable and welcomed. The refusal of coffee or cookies several times and the host insisting does seem to be rather wide spread practice. I grew up in a Swiss household in California, so my hostessing style is a mix. There is no one wrong or right way.
    The only problem is that you can't know what makes them comfortable all the time. Some are very good at hiding their emotions.
    Though I like your definition. Much better than what I would call it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Actually I do like flowers in the literal sense, if you are hinting at something else, you lost me, I am not known as Madame Oblivious for nothing.

    The Queen of the Flowers bit is actually in reference to my RL name.
    Okay. So I can call you QF then? That...thing...that other people called you sounds like fluffy. And fluffy is destroyer of worlds. Can't have that...
    I wasn't hinting at anything. Maybe latter

  16. #216

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    Okay. So I can call you QF then?
    If you like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    That...thing...that other people called you sounds like fluffy. And fluffy is destroyer of worlds. Can't have that...
    You are so sweet.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  17. #217

    Default

    images.jpg

    This is fluffy. I wonder if you think him sweet too...

  18. #218

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Yes.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  19. #219
    Tradesperson Muddle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clues everywhere
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Watch out! Fluffy is a Gremlin with unusually small ears, never expose it to bright light (especially sunlight, which will kill it); never get it wet (which will make it multiply); and, most importantly: never feed it after midnight.

  20. #220

    Default

    He told me he won't fetch my stick for me anymore. He said I should get a CAT for that.

    I'm kinda scared what he'll do to it to make it fetch.

  21. #221

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Fluffy
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  22. #222

    Default

    furry, *raises eyebrows...........

  23. #223

    Default

    If you want Fluffy, he is yours. He is giving hostile looks to my laptop. I think he is jelous of travian

  24. #224

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Yes I want Fluffy, I know he will protect me from the IFTP.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  25. #225

    Default

    What is IFTP?

    not some sort of cabal made from dissatisfied travian players, who are bent on world domination?

  26. #226
    Artisan Lord Of The Morning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Portland, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    What is IFTP?

    not some sort of cabal made from dissatisfied travian players, who are bent on world domination?
    Yes, Wicked, Pinky & The Brain.....
    US3-R3: LordOChaos (SI-2) Rookie; US3-R4: fifi (the dual); US3-R5: LordOChaos (Demons)
    US3-R8: Questionable
    US2-R5: LordOChaos (BACON)
    COM3: A Dual
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    God forbid you used any of my advice (shiver) - that would be fatal!
    That's my secret, I am always angry. Bruce Banner

  27. #227
    Farmhand
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    What is IFTP?

    not some sort of cabal made from dissatisfied travian players, who are bent on world domination?
    *Mumbles something of clandestine and dangerous..*

  28. #228
    Artisan Lord Of The Morning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Portland, Oregon, USA
    Posts
    638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Juan View Post
    *Mumbles something of clandestine and dangerous..*
    How in the green hell are cookies and milk clandestine and dangerous?
    US3-R3: LordOChaos (SI-2) Rookie; US3-R4: fifi (the dual); US3-R5: LordOChaos (Demons)
    US3-R8: Questionable
    US2-R5: LordOChaos (BACON)
    COM3: A Dual
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    God forbid you used any of my advice (shiver) - that would be fatal!
    That's my secret, I am always angry. Bruce Banner

  29. #229

    Default

    probably because IFTP uses children to make them do stuff by bribing them with cookies and milk

    and no one knows about it

  30. #230

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    But we suspect and I am targeted by them, because I exposed their presence on this server.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  31. #231
    Farmhand Maniac111's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Vacaville CA
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Do they have sharks with Freaking lasers?!!

  32. #232

    Default

    *kneels*

    You have my sword to end this most disgracefull behaviour.

  33. #233

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    I don't know, I just don't know. I never sleep in the same place twice and change my route to work everyday.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  34. #234

    Default

    I can loan you portable secret base if you want one. I'm not using it since I got fluffy.

  35. #235

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    I thought you were going to give me Fluffy!

    Are you sure you are not a member of the International Federation of Travian Players?
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  36. #236

    Default

    Fluffy had a talk with the brothers of someone I used to know.
    They decided they will leave me alone.



    Sent fluffy to get to you. He should get there by now. Maybe you are too good at hiding

  37. #237

    Default

    Isn't Fluffy a two headed dog from Harry Potter?

  38. #238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    Isn't Fluffy a two headed dog from Harry Potter?
    Three headed
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

    Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

  39. #239

    Flossie Schmumpus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    I apparently exist
    Posts
    11,120

    Default

    Ah here he is!


    Cute!

    Maybe I should read the books, or reread some of them....
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

    Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

  40. #240

    Default

    I don't think you are missing anything by not reading them

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •