Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: s3r5 Lounge

Men! They are always late.

LOC, dear...please stay off the leather...Here is a nice drinky pooh for you.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Am I too late for the drinks?

(As he guffaw's into his sleeve, men late, I ask you!)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddle View Post
    Am I too late for the drinks?

(As he guffaw's into his sleeve, men late, I ask you!)
    You are lucky, I am a nice and gracious lady. Come let's get you a drink and then we can sit down for a nice comfortable coze...Ooh...not that chair...that is LOC's *shudder* Just step around the sleeping sots.

Comfy?

Now let me talk to you about your little misconception. The only reason women are ever late is because of men. That's right, it is best you just nod your head and accept the truth of the matter. I think you need a little more to drink, there there, something go down the wrong wind pipe?
    Last edited by Flossie Schmumpus; 03-09-2012 at 03:46 PM.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Men aren't late

Its the women who are early. I think they just can't keep themselves away from us.

hmmm

Or maybe they like our favors too much. Luckily for us, we enjoy giving those little favors far more than they suspect.

Prince of Dawn, do you think that a dramatic entrance would be in order? or perhaps I should show my *khm* humility and ask the roofmisters as a beggar?

Supposedly they like that kind of thing? Or so Rhuaric said.

If so, I'm in trouble. Humilty is something I lack a great deal. Do you think females could help me knock my ego a few notches?

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    Men aren't late

Its the women who are early. I think they just can't keep themselves away from us.

hmmm

Or maybe they like our favors too much. Luckily for us, we enjoy giving those little favors far more than they suspect.
    Oh the silly things you men believe. You probably believe the earth revolves around the sun too... so outre.

Prince of Dawn, do you think that a dramatic entrance would be in order? or perhaps I should show my *khm* humility and ask the roofmisters as a beggar?

Supposedly they like that kind of thing? Or so Rhuaric said.

If so, I'm in trouble. Humilty is something I lack a great deal. Do you think females could help me knock my ego a few notches?
    If you want your ego taken down a few notches....you've come to the right place. Do you need another drinky pooh?

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Oh the silly things you men believe. You probably believe the earth revolves around the sun too... so outre.
    Ha! You won't get me with that one. I was able to see that Earth revolves around women when I was six. Maybe I'll prove it mathamaticly later. If you feel like making me do it

If you want your ego taken down a few notches....you've come to the right place. Do you need another drinky pooh?[/QUOTE]

I don't drink. I'm quite suitably impressed with females already. if I'll be more...

Still. I know females are great. But only because I want them to be.

Floss...LOC is sitting on the leather!!!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgandy View Post
    I am not, that isn't my mess over on the leather. Personally I think it is all that gushing about that Floss has been doing. You know Floss, schmoozing up to the guys, just because they are, well, guys, is not the best play in the book.

Wicked

More like soft wetlanders if you know what I mean....
    US3-R3: LordOChaos (SI-2) Rookie; US3-R4: fifi (the dual); US3-R5: LordOChaos (Demons)
    US3-R8: Questionable
    US2-R5: LordOChaos (BACON)
    COM3: A Dual
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentRuin View Post
    God forbid you used any of my advice (shiver) - that would be fatal!
    That's my secret, I am always angry. Bruce Banner

Do you mean like Berelain?

Though the way she is bossing around, she could be Sorilea. Or maybe from Ebou Dar. The things Tylin did to Mat

Ewww!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Morning View Post
    I am not, that isn't my mess over on the leather. Personally I think it is all that gushing about that Floss has been doing. You know Floss, schmoozing up to the guys, just because they are, well, guys, is not the best play in the book.

LOC, tsk tsk. Don't confuse my being a good welcoming hostess with being forward. I am a kind and gracious lady with impeccable manners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Morning View Post
    Wicked

More like soft wetlanders if you know what I mean....
    Do you mean like Berelain?

Though the way she is bossing around, she could be Sorilea. Or maybe from Ebou Dar. The things Tylin did to Mat
    So, lost...never read the books. Just know I am Queen of the Flowers.

LOC, tsk tsk. Don't confuse my being a good welcoming hostess with being forward. I am a kind and gracious lady with impeccable manners.
    That is a...rare...thing.

Though the question is... Which manners? You can make yourself look like a country bumpkin if you use manners from Italy in Germany. Or in GB.

Or being on visit in Hungry and you are from GB.... You know their customs? They ask the visitors if they want cookies. Being good mannered they refuse. The host insists. After that the visitor accepts. Then says no...And once again the hosts insists. After that, the visitor accepts...
    well, it can be funny. Or sad. :P

It was a long a time I learned this kind of manners, so I'm not sure if I got that right. Countries might be wrong. I don't think so, however.

So, lost...never read the books. Just know I am Queen of the Flowers.
    Not sure how I should take that. Everyone can pick flowers. Does that mean that everyone can stare at you? or perhaps that you will take time for everyone? or perhaps it means that you like everyone

Or just the sunny ones (blond)? hmmmm

Women are complicated. It can't mean that you like flowers. Unless you are doing a double one here. Just a plot to make us think about it

That is a...rare...thing.

Though the question is... Which manners? You can make yourself look like a country bumpkin if you use manners from Italy in Germany. Or in GB.

Or being on visit in Hungry and you are from GB.... You know their customs? They ask the visitors if they want cookies. Being good mannered they refuse. The host insists. After that the visitor accepts. Then says no...And once again the hosts insists. After that, the visitor accepts...
    well, it can be funny. Or sad. :P

It was a long a time I learned this kind of manners, so I'm not sure if I got that right. Countries might be wrong. I don't think so, however.
    Good manners are simply what makes your guests feel at home, comfortable and welcomed. The refusal of coffee or cookies several times and the host insisting does seem to be rather wide spread practice. I grew up in a Swiss household in California, so my hostessing style is a mix. There is no one wrong or right way.

Not sure how I should take that. Everyone can pick flowers. Does that mean that everyone can stare at you? or perhaps that you will take time for everyone? or perhaps it means that you like everyone

Or just the sunny ones (blond)? hmmmm

Women are complicated. It can't mean that you like flowers. Unless you are doing a double one here. Just a plot to make us think about it
    Actually I do like flowers in the literal sense, if you are hinting at something else, you lost me, I am not known as Madame Oblivious for nothing.

The Queen of the Flowers bit is actually in reference to my RL name.

S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

I have all the flowers under my purview.

That looks like a Double Delight.

Good manners are simply what makes your guests feel at home, comfortable and welcomed. The refusal of coffee or cookies several times and the host insisting does seem to be rather wide spread practice. I grew up in a Swiss household in California, so my hostessing style is a mix. There is no one wrong or right way.
    The only problem is that you can't know what makes them comfortable all the time. Some are very good at hiding their emotions.
    Though I like your definition. Much better than what I would call it.

Actually I do like flowers in the literal sense, if you are hinting at something else, you lost me, I am not known as Madame Oblivious for nothing.

The Queen of the Flowers bit is actually in reference to my RL name.
    Okay. So I can call you QF then? That...thing...that other people called you sounds like fluffy. And fluffy is destroyer of worlds. Can't have that...
    I wasn't hinting at anything. Maybe latter

Okay. So I can call you QF then?
    If you like.

That...thing...that other people called you sounds like fluffy. And fluffy is destroyer of worlds. Can't have that...
    You are so sweet.

images.jpg

This is fluffy. I wonder if you think him sweet too...

Yes.

Watch out! Fluffy is a Gremlin with unusually small ears, never expose it to bright light (especially sunlight, which will kill it); never get it wet (which will make it multiply); and, most importantly: never feed it after midnight.

He told me he won't fetch my stick for me anymore. He said I should get a CAT for that.

I'm kinda scared what he'll do to it to make it fetch.

Fluffy

furry, *raises eyebrows...........

If you want Fluffy, he is yours. He is giving hostile looks to my laptop. I think he is jelous of travian

Yes I want Fluffy, I know he will protect me from the IFTP.

What is IFTP?

not some sort of cabal made from dissatisfied travian players, who are bent on world domination?

What is IFTP?

not some sort of cabal made from dissatisfied travian players, who are bent on world domination?
    Yes, Wicked, Pinky & The Brain.....
    US3-R3: LordOChaos (SI-2) Rookie; US3-R4: fifi (the dual); US3-R5: LordOChaos (Demons)

Farmhand

What is IFTP?

*Mumbles something of clandestine and dangerous..*

Quote Originally Posted by Don Juan View Post
    *Mumbles something of clandestine and dangerous..*
    How in the green hell are cookies and milk clandestine and dangerous?

probably because IFTP uses children to make them do stuff by bribing them with cookies and milk

and no one knows about it

But we suspect and I am targeted by them, because I exposed their presence on this server.

Do they have sharks with Freaking lasers?!!

*kneels*

You have my sword to end this most disgracefull behaviour.

I don't know, I just don't know. I never sleep in the same place twice and change my route to work everyday.

I can loan you portable secret base if you want one. I'm not using it since I got fluffy.

I thought you were going to give me Fluffy!

Are you sure you are not a member of the International Federation of Travian Players?

Fluffy had a talk with the brothers of someone I used to know.
    They decided they will leave me alone.

Sent fluffy to get to you. He should get there by now. Maybe you are too good at hiding

Isn't Fluffy a two headed dog from Harry Potter?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    Isn't Fluffy a two headed dog from Harry Potter?
    Three headed
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Ah here he is!

Cute!

Maybe I should read the books, or reread some of them....

I don't think you are missing anything by not reading them