Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Angels Bags The First Cropper

Quote Originally Posted by Don Juan View Post
    Bring it on
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    I think he wants you to name a few more of your fun reasons.
    Ah, of course. I will bring more fun and exciting reasons after the coffee has had a chance to properly course through my arteries and properly quicken my sluggish gray cells.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniac111 View Post
    My goal is settling the 444th 2nd village with a 6c, I like to keep my expectations low. Hopefully this thread will continue till then.
    I like your ambition, I will work on keeping the thread alive until that time. I may have to wear my fingers to the bone typing all kinds of banalities that some how are on topic, but for you I will do it.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

My goal is settling the 444th 2nd village with a 6c, I like to keep my expectations low. Hopefully this thread will continue till then.
    heaven forbid, i may have slit my wrists by then

heaven forbid, i may have slit my wrists by then
    Curses!!!!! You cottoned on to our method to rid ourselves of the non-hardy foreign invaders. Now we will have to find a new fiendish plot.

Okay now on to the other serious business on hand. The real reason why Don Juan has chosen a 4446 as his second village. Don Juan is a member of a secretive cabal of players with arcane rules and regulations.

It was Saturday and according to the International Federation of Travian Players (IFTP) to remain a member in good standing you may not settle a cropper as your second village on the second Saturday in February and to become a Gold Star member you must settle your second village as a 4446 next door to your spawn on the second Saturday of February. It is clear to me that Don Juan not only is a member of good standing in the IFTP, but a Gold Star member no less! I never thought we would have a member of the super secret IFTP grace our servers and our forums and a Gold Star to boot. I am shocked and amazed, but the evidence is clear.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Curses!!!!! You cottoned on to our method to rid ourselves of the non-hardy foreign invaders. Now we will have to find a new fiendish plot.

Okay now on to the other serious business on hand. The real reason why Don Juan has chosen a 4446 as his second village. Don Juan is a member of a secretive cabal of players with arcane rules and regulations.

It was Saturday and according to the International Federation of Travian Players (IFTP) to remain a member in good standing you may not settle a cropper as your second village on the second Saturday in February and to become a Gold Star member you must settle your second village as a 4446 next door to your spawn on the second Saturday of February. It is clear to me that Don Juan not only is a member of good standing in the IFTP, but a Gold Star member no less! I never thought we would have a member of the super secret IFTP grace our servers and our forums and a Gold Star to boot. I am shocked and amazed, but the evidence is clear.
    NO FLOSSIE! DON'T TALK ABOUT THE IFTP ON THE PUBLIC FORUMS!!!! Remember what happened to the last person that did that?
    *somethingsomethinglegaldisclaimer*
    Modzing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I'm not really a girl.
    No, Flossie was naughty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Evil View Post
    I am feeling naughty
    Mmmmm, good enough to make me want to stop being a good girl.
    ****It's fortress
    Quote Originally Posted by Woden View Post
    ^ Note the lack of capitalization.

Quote Originally Posted by fortress View Post
    NO FLOSSIE! DON'T TALK ABOUT THE IFTP ON THE PUBLIC FORUMS!!!! Remember what happened to the last person that did that?

bunch of trolls, the lot of you
    US3R4 - hazzard
    US3R5 - ~hiding from teut's~

"When speech or music is transmitted along communication lines
    Sometimes the various frequencies may not travel with equal velocity
    They arrive at the receiving end with a type of distortion known as
    Delay Distortion"

Quote Originally Posted by KillaKela View Post
    bunch of trolls, the lot of you
    Ehem, I am a sweet and gracious lady! How dare you!

Im sure you are flossie
    US3R4 - hazzard
    US3R5 - ~hiding from teut's~

"When speech or music is transmitted along communication lines
    Sometimes the various frequencies may not travel with equal velocity
    They arrive at the receiving end with a type of distortion known as
    Delay Distortion"

you can actually feel the sarcasm oozing from that post.

Ehem, I am a sweet and gracious lady! How dare you!
    *hugs* @ Flossie!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

Thanks Burg, I needed that, those mean ole boys are picking on me again.

Don Juan, did I get it right? I notice you are curiously silent. Did the IFTP muzzle you?

Farmhand

Thanks Burg, I needed that, those mean ole boys are picking on me again.

Don Juan, did I get it right? I notice you are curiously silent. Did the IFTP muzzle you?
    We planned an assassination on you, 1300pm.. Be there!

We planned an assassination on you, 1300pm.. Be there!
    Ooops I think I am late! But of course I am not really sure of when 1300pm is...

there is no 1300pm it would just be 1300 or 1pm. kinda like O xxx hundred hours, O is not a number zero is I know I once made that verbal mistake many years ago it was physically painful.

there is no 1300pm it would just be 1300 or 1pm. kinda like O xxx hundred hours, O is not a number zero is I know I once made that verbal mistake many years ago it was physically painful.
    Thank you for your answer, but do we know what Don Juan really meant? After all he is a member of the super secret IFTP, perhaps it was some sort of code. I do notice he is quite conspicuous in his absence.

btw I know exactly where Vacaville is, that place has really grown.

No way!!! yeah it has I grew up here, when I came back from a deployment in 06 I drove right past it it grew so much I didn't even recognize it. It's grown faster then Angels after claiming the first cropper (last bit was throwing a bone to the mod). It's a good question, since they are international and all I'm guessing they must be on Greenwich standard time to keep things from getting confusing. But of course there's the question of which day?

BTW if the comments on your profile are any indication we share the same birthday. That being said when the IFTP come for you I'll be up in the bell tower covering you.
    Last edited by Maniac111; 02-14-2012 at 06:57 AM.

August 8 FTW, it seems to quite a popular day around these parts.

And thanks for the covering fire, those IFTP folks are sneaky chaps.

I wonder if the Angels quick growth will pan out or of they are just a flash in the pan. (see still on track)

I wonder if the Angels quick growth will pan out or of they are just a flash in the pan. (see still on track)
    Definately a flash in the pan. I think I mentioned earlier that we have absolutely no idea what we are doing. I saw an advert for this game whilst playing sim city and said to my mates "wow this looks fun - let's give it a go". And here we are. Anyway this growing pop is just the same as sims, much easier though. No need to worry about those troop thingys. What would we do with robbers and killers medals anyway? Damn, just noticed we have a couple. Note to self - write MM asking players not to build troops :P

You definitely don't want any medals, they are just shiny things that require polishing, later in the game that chore will become quite onerous.

The Blue and Green ones are nice, soft calming colors. But Red and purple are such violent colors.

Definately a flash in the pan. I think I mentioned earlier that we have absolutely no idea what we are doing. I saw an advert for this game whilst playing sim city and said to my mates "wow this looks fun - let's give it a go". And here we are. Anyway this growing pop is just the same as sims, much easier though. No need to worry about those troop thingys. What would we do with robbers and killers medals anyway? Damn, just noticed we have a couple. Note to self - write MM asking players not to build troops :P

Sorry i made the big mistake in building some just to see what they do i will send them of to a better place and get back to simming.

LS

Quote Originally Posted by luckyseven76 View Post
    Sorry i made the big mistake in building some just to see what they do i will send them of to a better place and get back to simming.

LS
    That's the spirit.

Nighteyes bags it too!

Farmhand

Quote Originally Posted by vaconinho View Post
    Nighteyes bags it too!
    Was about time

Was about time
    True story, changed my life!

UNE player RIP is the first non-teut to settle a cropper.

Farmhand

Quote Originally Posted by Muddle View Post
    UNE player RIP is the first non-teut to settle a cropper.
    Ah the guy who bought all my iron, good player. Must have a lot of gold, cause he keeps npcing

so whatever happened to Iran? They desintegrated pretty quickly, lol

(what were they thinking on a US server anyways)

http://tc3.travian.us/allianz.php?aid=4

I think those medals will be the only ones they ever get

3rd village settled. When will the next one put up his 3rd village?

Quote Originally Posted by ConanHC View Post
    so whatever happened to Iran? They desintegrated pretty quickly, lol

(what were they thinking on a US server anyways)

http://tc3.travian.us/allianz.php?aid=4

I think those medals will be the only ones they ever get
    They gave up Travian to go bake a yellow cake. (couldn't help myself)

And why would you want to help yourself? Free your mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db3UbxmMRr8
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012