Thread: Memorial to the Fallen Phalanx

Default Memorial to the Fallen Phalanx

Poor phalanx

*sob* Claude! My poor dear Claude....he promised to come to me. Oh me, oh my what ever shall I do *sob* Waaaaaaaaaait what was he doing? Skulking about on his own?!? He was visiting a floozy! That filthy low down good for nothing **************** He got what he deserved that no good unfeeling so and so.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

That mo'fo owed me £20 quid!!!

RIP
    s3r1 taothao AeM Top raider
    s3r2 taothao/Beansi Nemesis Top raider
    Only interested in LOLcat, all other cats will be neuter.

At last, someone give a reason for de-repping me
    Oh noez! Someone anonymously derepped me! You're a coward!! .... get a new line already. Dereps can be anonymous and no amount of complaining will change that. Have a nice day.
    Proof here-Thanks to Beansi-My AWESOME DUAL! Pre-arti servers
    started 3 months late on my 1st server ever

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious Crunchie View Post
    That mo'fo owed me £20 quid!!!
    Don't come looking to me for recourse, I am not responsible for his debts.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

I thought you Neminites stuck together?!?
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgandy View Post
    I thought you Neminites stuck together?!?
    Are you implying I am a Niminite? I am not about to hide my crowning glory under a funny modesty hat!

Or is this all some funny mistake on my part because I have not had enough coffee lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Are you implying I am a Niminite? I am not about to hide my crowning glory under a funny modesty hat!

Or is this all some funny mistake on my part because I have not had enough coffee lately?
    Yeah, idk what I was doing on the forum last night...we had one of our Alliance drunk skyping sessions last night...Someone get me tylenol!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.