Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: s3r5 Top 4 Quad/Meta Analysis

Default s3r5 Top 4 Quad/Meta Analysis

~An extremely biased analysis with just enough truth to make it hurt a little. Built primarily to annoy folks on the forums and foster discussion.

#4 NW Quad
    Meta: NWO,NWOA/PHN/ASA1,2

Commentary: 5 wings of fail. - 1,000,000,000 points for explosive hugging alone. If I could deduct more, I would. That is all.

#3 SW Quad
    Meta: Angels, Dangels

Commentary: Style points, +50. 2 wings of what looks to be experienced gamers. -20 points just for being the largest the fastest. -100 points for weak inquad competition (I can't bring myself to post the competition's name it's so embarrassing).

An additional -5 points was lost for getting beat up during most of WWII until daddy had to step in.

#2 SE Quad
    Meta: Nemesis1,2

Commentary: + 100 points for style. 2 significantly undersized wings showing all signs of quality over quantity. High raiders marks in both. -50 points for weak inquad competition. The Witcher's meatshield doesn't count. Insignificance, the witcher haz it.

#1 NE Quad
    Meta: DOS, D o S

Commentary + 50 points for style. They could have huggled UNEnd & uneND, but chose instead the path that is going to mean a showdown. ie winning the quad the right way. An additional +10 points for having what appears to be somewhat decent inquad competition in UNEnd & uneND.
    Last edited by Yo_Vanilla_Ice; 03-08-2012 at 11:15 PM.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH #1 attacker, #3 raider Nemesis, we lost
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account) Tcats, we lost
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom GOB, we won
    s3r5 worthy cause (deleted) DOS
    s2r?? Deus ex machina, FEAR
    .com3 TWD "Blaming Ferris and Nominating Flowerpower for leadership"

Quote Originally Posted by Chumpanzie View Post
    I am totally going to keel you all when my awesome army arrives..

I liked the pink better, it just had more elan.

I think we may have to quiz people to see if they are absorbing all the information from all these competing analyses. Hmmmm good idea for my next random walk subject.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

The witcher has more game than you think. Words from "one of the duals" were that Nemesis was unorganized, hided plenty of farms, had a bunch of noobs. The witcher has it out for us man, I'm hiding behind all the women we have there in hope that he won't hit a defenseless woman.

For Angels, are you guys expanding into the SE as well? http://tc3.travian.us/spieler.php?uid=1183
    s3r1 taothao AeM Top raider
    s3r2 taothao/Beansi Nemesis Top raider
    Only interested in LOLcat, all other cats will be neuter.

At last, someone give a reason for de-repping me
    Oh noez! Someone anonymously derepped me! You're a coward!! .... get a new line already. Dereps can be anonymous and no amount of complaining will change that. Have a nice day.
    Proof here-Thanks to Beansi-My AWESOME DUAL! Pre-arti servers
    started 3 months late on my 1st server ever

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    #3 SW Quad

Commentary: Style points, +50. 2 wings of what looks to be experienced gamers. -20 points just for being the largest the fastest. -100 points for weak inquad competition (I can't bring myself to post the competition's name it's so embarrassing).

An additional -5 points was lost for getting beat up during most of WWII until daddy had to step in.
    1. ASA were the largest the fastest actually we just put them to shame
    2. Its not our fault you lot have no decent competition inquad, we came over expecting much more
    3. Well maybe if you Yankee Tuesdays didn't spend the war supplying weapons to genocidal maniacs you wouldnt have been as wealth as you came out of the war with, weapons that were used to kill British troops, then killed plenty in 'friendly' fire, yet you have the cheek to turn around and claim to be heroes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Notorious Crunchie View Post
    2. Its not our fault you lot have no decent competition inquad, we came over expecting much more
    3. Well maybe if you Yankee Tuesdays didn't spend the war supplying weapons to genocidal maniacs you wouldnt have been as wealth as you came out of the war with, weapons that were used to kill British troops, then killed plenty in 'friendly' fire, yet you have the cheek to turn around and claim to be heroes!!!
    First off, you do realize that without us, you'd all be speaking German right now. As for your other point, we were heavily supplying Britain during WWII.

Quote Originally Posted by Reisch View Post
    First off, you do realize that without us, you'd all be speaking German right now. As for your other point, we were heavily supplying Britain during WWII.
    Please tell me you are actually joking!!! Well done, you supplied arms to britan whilst you should've been fighting alongside them (if your country had a testical to share between them) while also supplying the people massacring millions of people based on their religious beliefs, and the sick people who helped them!!!
    As for speaking german, we would've won eventually, all you managed was a quicker end to something they wouldn't have lasted as long without YOUR help in anyway

Every word you speak is sick insult on all the lives lost and you should be ashamed of yourself

Don't call me a yankee. I'm from down south. Besides, I'm first generation american. My great grandfather served in both WWs. Lost a finger, got mustard gassed and snagged some dead kid's bugle to hang on the wall after marching for days. I read all 7 of churchill's books when I was a kid. Know what happened or close enough. But for travian?

My version is soo much better at getting results.

^^ Your name sure looks kinda german. What team are you on?
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F

Please tell me you are actually joking!!! Well done, you supplied arms to britan whilst you should've been fighting alongside them (if your country had a testical to share between them) while also supplying the people massacring millions of people based on their religious beliefs, and the sick people who helped them!!!
    As for speaking german, we would've won eventually, all you managed was a quicker end to something they wouldn't have lasted as long without YOUR help in anyway

Every word you speak is sick insult on all the lives lost and you should be ashamed of yourself
    You do realize this is a US server right?? ..

Explain to me how this ranting is even remotely game related?
    http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ilAlice3-1.jpg
    Sytherous s1r2 Wrote: Everyone is just scared of Synomin Pie atm, and with good reason.
    Euripides(aka Baron) s3r2 wrote: You are as pleasant as your reputation.

Current: s3r5 Alic3NWondRLand : s7r3 Rabid
    Previous : S3R4: USAF_RN *Winners*, S3R2: Kunark(Endgame Coordinator) *Winners*Nemesis
    S1R2: Synomin/Sinn Edge

Explain to me how an insult on millions of lives lost deserves anything less than a rant

~An extremely biased analysis. I luvs to annoy da folks on the forums
    True

#4 NW Quad
    Meta: NWO,NWOA/PHN/ASA1,2

Commentary: 5 wings of fail. - 1,000,000,000 points for explosive hugging alone. If I could deduct more, I would. That is all.
    HUGGLEFEST FTW!

#3 SW Quad

tl;dr

#2 SE Quad
    Meta: Nemesis1,2

Commentary: + 100 points for style. 2 significantly undersized wings showing all signs of quality over quantity. High raiders marks in both. -50 points for weak inquad competition. The Witcher's meatshield doesn't count. Insignificance, the witcher haz it.
    Ohai Julius and Syn! You too Eric

#1 NE Quad
    Meta: DOS, D o S

Commentary + 50 points for style. They could have huggled UNEnd & uneND, but chose instead the path that is going to mean a showdown. ie winning the quad the right way. An additional +10 points for having what appears to be somewhat decent inquad competition in UNEnd & uneND.
    LIES...but maybe you don't know yet?
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

Explain to me how an insult on millions of lives lost deserves anything less than a rant
    hmmm must be either you're very sneaky and read the opening statement and still decided to ruckus it up OR well...
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F

I don't think anyone is trying to insult the millions of lives lost from everyone that fought during WWII (and I include both sides in that).

We could all hypothosise about what would have happened if who didn't do what during WWII. the fact remains that the allies won. We all brought something to the party.

Back to travian. The NW is a fail. Crunchie is right in that ASA were the largest the fastest, and then dropped to the 3rd largest in even faster fashion when we arrived. Then they ran away to hide in the North West and now they are 7th and 8th largest.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgandy View Post
    LIES...but maybe you don't know yet?
    ugh...if that were to happen i'd either delete or make my own quadwar.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    Back to travian. The NW is a fail. Crunchie is right in that ASA were the largest the fastest, and then dropped to the 3rd largest in even faster fashion when we arrived. Then they ran away to hide in the North West and now they are 7th and 8th largest.
    So whatchur sayin is...that Dangles is better than ASA? Hey, that's what I wrote earlier!
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F

ugh...if that were to happen i'd either delete or make my own quadwar.
    Im soooooooo holding you to that! The outties have invaded you...and are scattered throughout the NE.

So whatchur sayin is...that Dangles is better than ASA? Hey, that's what I wrote earlier!
    Whats a Dangle?
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

Whats a Dangle?
    I could teach you much, little one.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F

Uhhh first you're wrong. Secondly, I find it insulting that you're saying I should be ashamed of myself, for what? Saying that America was the reason you won the war? Cause.... It's true. Also I don't see how anything I said could have been perceived as an insult on anyone who died or their religion...

^^ Your name sure looks kinda german. What team are you on?
    It's a misspelling of Reich, I had an OMG I LOVE GERMANY!!!!!1111one!! phase a few years ago lol

I don't think anyone is trying to insult the millions of lives lost from everyone that fought during WWII (and I include both sides in that). Reply With Quote

We could all hypothosise about what would have happened if who didn't do what during WWII. the fact remains that the allies won. We all brought something to the party.
    Apparantly it was actually the Russians that won WWII, we just read the wrong text books

I could teach you much, little one.
    Promises, promises...
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Im soooooooo holding you
    Apparently the NW is already starting to get to you. It should be a crime to wreck what was once, such a pure and bloodthirsty savage.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F

Welcome to America.

Now, wait. You're going to have to remind me of something... who did the British genocide for a dozen years? The... Dutch? Was it? Scary people those dutch.

Oh. And they still managed to kick your ***.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenaynay View Post
    According to the theory of evolution, you probably shouldn't be allowed here either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You're a ******* idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I DON'T CARE WHAT THE ANSWER IS.
    S3- Nemesis- http://travian-reports.net/us/report/60926971ac5 (That clay pit had it coming!!!!!!)
    S1- Trannysaurusrex- 7RU (the awesome wing)
    S1- Inshallah. It be but the will of God.

No neg coords for me.

Apparently the NW is already starting to get to you. It should be a crime to wreck what was once, such a pure and bloodthirsty savage.
    It really is! I was even thinking of asking FC if he needed a simmy dual!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Quote Originally Posted by Lagushki View Post
    Apparantly it was actually the Russians that won WWII, we just read the wrong text books
    With much better tanks, like T-34/85, JS-II/III, and that ugly but very very useful JSU-152 howitzer. And that IL2 Sturmovik thing, too.

Oh yeah... millions of political prisoners with empty guns to soak up the increasingly dwindling (courtesy of endless factory bombing) German bullets.
    I have successfully tried to quit playing Travian dozens of times, but it won't let me stop feeding it gold

It really is! I was even thinking of asking FC if he needed a simmy dual!
    I shouldn't pity reformed killers, but i do. Here, I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm quite close to stealing another piece of kitchenware from you. Better do some damage control while you still have a shot.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F

I shouldn't pity reformed killers, but i do. Here, I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm quite close to stealing another piece of kitchenware from you. Better do some damage control while you still have a shot.
    No worries. We share! You actually already have quite a few pieces of cutlery over there as we speak!

Either way...they voted me out of "damage control"...something about not playing well with others...shrug
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

So, history lessons.

US showed good skillz in their war with Japan. I give my hat down to the staff for it. I won't deminish the luck the soldiers had. I just want to say that it took a lot more than luck. It played, however, a good part in their victory. Whatever it was moral or not to bomb two cities full of civilians, I'll leave for you to decide, each of you'll have their opinion on it. The main reason the new president decided for that (teddy was against it, if I know correctly), was because he felt he can't have russia too much influance with Japan. Well, Japan is... advanced now. 20 years or so before USA, in fact.

Lets go back to Europe. Why did Germany lose?

first, it wanted to attack Russia. British diplomacy told the russia that Germany has a heck of a lot of troops at their borders. The response was that they are repositioning troops. And Yugoslavia changed leadership, the new leaders didn't like germany...****** threw a fit and decided to invade Yugoslavia. btw, about repositioning troops-check the map

Two months later, Germany invades Russia. The reason it does, so is...Guess it. Oil. It doesn't have the neccesery oil to fight anymore. Tanks take a lot more fuel in winter than they do in Summer. So. by the time German troops are near Moskva, the cold is terrible. Not only do those troops need more crop , they aren't used to it. On top of it, their tanks spend more fuel. And if that isn't enough, steel becomes more brittle when there are lower tempetures. So instead of having a nifty tank that takes a lot of pounding they have these big tanks that are brittle, low on fuel, their crews aren't used to terrain, they aren't used to cold and those bloody russians don't care how many of them die. Not a pretty situation. And when their backs are turned, the population becomes a blood sucking vamps that doesn't care how many of them die as long as they kill one of them.

I heard of stories of women drinking blood of the german soldiers that they killed.

So lets go back to the rest of Europe. If you ignore Scadinavia and other german land , you get a situation that isn't pretty. Most of the population says they love the troops, likes the soldiers, is there anything they can do for you? but the problem is that for every soldier that you lose fighting the resistance, you lose another 2 or 3 in the night. So, how do you fight that?

Most importantly, do you care to explain how USA or Britain for all their valiance had anything to do with breaking Germany?

I'll give you that the North Africa campaing was nice. And I give all honors for breaking Japan. Just don't claim what isn't yours to claim. Arrogance isn't respected with me.

Its also true that you had good scientist. But consider this. Germany stole the most brilliant scientist from Russia. And then USA took all the scientist it could from Germany. You had the most brilliant minds in that era. It gave USA an edge. Those were the scientist that researched nuclear power, I think. USA took those scientist and became the most powerfull country because of it.

The planning it took to bomb Hamburg, or the Normandy landing... that is what USA was (and is) brilliant about. Planning, researching and then perfect implementation of the plan. but... well, some of USA ships simply broke in half during WW2. I do not believe it happend after it.

No doubt that some of you will think me strange, or perhaps disagree with some of my statments, if not all

Wow...tl;dr can someone give me the cliff's notes? kthxbai
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked View Post
    So, history lessons.

US showed good skillz in their war with Japan. I give my hat down to the staff for it. I won't deminish the luck the soldiers had. I just want to say that it took a lot more than luck. It played, however, a good part in their victory. Whatever it was moral or not to bomb two cities full of civilians, I'll leave for you to decide, each of you'll have their opinion on it. The main reason the new president decided for that (teddy was against it, if I know correctly),
    Yes, teddy. The president from 1901-1908, who died in 1919 was against the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenaynay View Post
    According to the theory of evolution, you probably shouldn't be allowed here either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    You're a ******* idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luisss View Post
    I DON'T CARE WHAT THE ANSWER IS.
    S3- Nemesis- http://travian-reports.net/us/report/60926971ac5 (That clay pit had it coming!!!!!!)
    S1- Trannysaurusrex- 7RU (the awesome wing)
    S1- Inshallah. It be but the will of God.

No neg coords for me.

Well maybe if you Yankee Tuesdays didn't spend the war supplying weapons to genocidal maniacs you wouldnt have been as wealth as you came out of the war with, weapons that were used to kill British troops, then killed plenty in 'friendly' fire, yet you have the cheek to turn around and claim to be heroes!!!
    Unless you mean supplying arms to the Soviets, please provide some substantial evidence of this. Then I will supply evidence that your king (bow your head, peasant) was a **** sympathizer. This caused the future Prime Minister of your nation (really just a big state) to force the king out. Thank goodness that your nation was really being run by a half-American. Winnie for the win.

If you guys really did kick butt as you pretend, then why did it divest itself of it's empire? And good job doing that drawing lines in the wrong places causing half a century of ethnic wars.
    Last edited by Large Sarge; 03-09-2012 at 03:44 AM.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

Quote Originally Posted by tunaman43 View Post
    Yes, teddy. The president from 1901-1908, who died in 1919 was against the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
    hm. Though he was the guy that died in 45. Ah well, you can't guess everything.

Names don't really matter, though. I used to know them, decided they just clog my brain up and I forget them. Much tidier now

Now I don't really know what you two are talking about those weapons and all. Doesn't really matter I guess. You might mean that USA suplied weapons to russia. Now, if you ask me, there isn't much difference betwen Russia and USA, unless count the fact that Russian leader has the guts to back down, while USA president doesn't. I think that was a guy that was shot. bah. Poor widow.

Anyway back to travian. I noticed that there isn't many troops on good accounts. Is that because of lack of players, or because we are all lazy?

Farmhand

Wait... There is a Tuna on this server???

Lol @ butthurt british person thinking their bombed country could've stopped Germany.

Farmhand

Quit the WW2 crap

Quote Originally Posted by Don Juan View Post
    Quit the WW2 crap
    Agreed Don. Stupid & pointless, this forum is for the game not for nationalistic rants.

I'm really not impressed by it. With any luck the moderators will clean it out.
    Last edited by Muddle; 03-09-2012 at 03:19 PM.

Close, but no cigar. They'd all be speaking Russian. Russia had the Germans on the run after the battle of Stalingrad in 1943 and would have been on the English channel shortly if we didn't come in to stop them.

We didn't supply them with much, we weren't allowed but FDR funneled some trucks through Canada, some outdated ships, and of course the most worthless thing of WWII, the Sherman tank.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    I'm still new to actually presenting opinions to other people that require quality substance behind them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ConanHC View Post
    I havent enjoyed my last 24 hours on this forum, in big part because of you.

Russia would most likely not have captured Britain in any way, even though USA had stayed out. Continental Europe, sure, but not the British Isles. But that is a hypothetical question anyway, US would never have allowed it. There is a reason for the Marshall Plan, they didn't want Europe in the hands of communists. Communism was the real threat for Europe, not *****m.

Yeah, but i wouldn't consider that as boast though lol
    Last edited by Magnus.; 03-09-2012 at 06:10 PM.

Yeah, but i wouldn't consider that as boast lol
    You have to be very careful with your wording, we are very sensitive over here. We have delicate souls and egos, so please be kind.
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    You have to be very careful with your wording, we are very sensitive over here. We have delicate souls and egos, so please be kind.
    Thanks for the tip. I will make it plain.

Angels are better than ASA. However, that ain't saying much.

Thanks for the tip. I will make it plain.

Angels are better than ASA. However, that ain't saying much.
    Me thinks someone is being too modest by half.

I think there are quite a few alliances on this server that can safely say that they are better than asa.