Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: This just in! SHOCKING news from the East!

It doesn't matter bsehlers, if he posted it I wouldn't even trust him, he'd probably frame some poor soul.

He's just one of those that trolls a lot but can't man up. We have them in most forums.

Artisan

Quote Originally Posted by ConanHC View Post
    It doesn't matter bsehlers, if he posted it I wouldn't even trust him, he'd probably frame some poor soul.

He's just one of those that trolls a lot but can't man up. We have them in most forums.
    I'm a d!ck. Don't trust me.

s5r2 - Bsehlers
    s5r3 - Khaliekat

s1r4 - Harmacy - I try to leave, but i keep getting sucked back in

s3 - Greenskeeper

LOL.

You know who I am. Synomin knows who I am. Everyone knows who I am. I don't put the obvious in my sig.

I still don't have your IGN, by the way.
    OHHHH so you're the guy who doesn't know how to attack? You seem so popular. I bet you get all the girls on the playground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Erbal View Post
    I'm still new to actually presenting opinions to other people that require quality substance behind them.
    I havent enjoyed my last 24 hours on this forum, in big part because of you.

Don't play dumb, beefman:

Quote Originally Posted by beefy View Post
    And it's not like I have to worry about attacks from you apparently.

OHHHH so you're the guy who doesn't know how to attack? You seem so popular. I bet you get all the girls on the playground.
    ----

And great, bsehlers. You're saying I'm a troll now. Good good. I'm done here then! (when I get called a Troll, it's time to leave the forum a bit.)
    Last edited by ConanHC; 03-21-2012 at 07:44 PM.

Says the guy who doesn't put theirs in their siggy either? I've never hidden my IGN.
    I see you have made an exception this time out, "There is no player named beefy!"

Don't play dumb, beefman:
    Actually, the first statement was about your alliance in general. I never cared enough to check who you were. Though now I may. You seem like you'd make a great forum *****. Not quite as 'special' as lanie but close enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddle View Post
    I see you have made an exception this time out, "There is no player named beefy!"
    You're spelling it wrong.
    I'm still new to actually presenting opinions to other people that require quality substance behind them.

Farmhand

LOL.

You know who I am. Synomin knows who I am. Everyone knows who I am. I don't put the obvious in my sig.

I still don't have your IGN, by the way.
    I don't, so whats your IGN.. Unless you're afraid for some Swedish epic meal time.

So anyone feel like commenting on what looks like another SW fail? Seems you have one of your boys with pretty high attack points and an untagged player down there with over 800 D points. It really doesn't look like it's going to be a good server for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Juan View Post
    I don't, so whats your IGN.. Unless you're afraid for some Swedish epic meal time.
    Issok...even if he told you...you aren't allowed to hit him.
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S3 R4 Rastafari - Utensils
    S3 R5 Ndowd, 2 Evil 1z -PHN (not playing atm)
    S5 R3 Scarlet Panther - AC|DC
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Quote Originally Posted by Yo_Vanilla_Ice View Post
    Burg...has FEELINGS???? what is s3 coming to!!!???
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHanded View Post
    Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

So anyone feel like commenting on what looks like another SW fail? Seems you have one of your boys with pretty high attack points and an untagged player down there with over 800 D points. It really doesn't look like it's going to be a good server for you guys.
    I will comment a little but I'm not in the SW. It seems like the defenders, while solo, must have quite the intel network. They were contacting all of the alliances that they knew the attackers were attacking. They told everyone how ready they were and asked for even more help. I guess that sold some people on sticking their neck out for them. Or they did it all themselves? I did not see any BR on it yet.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

Quote Originally Posted by Large Sarge View Post
    I will comment a little but I'm not in the SW. It seems like the defenders, while solo, must have quite the intel network. They were contacting all of the alliances that they knew the attackers were attacking. They told everyone how ready they were and asked for even more help. I guess that sold some people on sticking their neck out for them. Or they did it all themselves? I did not see any BR on it yet.
    It is a pretty big fail by them though. The player is pretty high in pop and assuming that anyone, let alone someone with a fairly well developed 125c can't get troops because they don't have a tag is... well I don't think it needs to be said. It still leads to my first conclusion. I just hope for their sakes they can put up a better showing soon.

It is a pretty big fail by them though. The player is pretty high in pop and assuming that anyone, let alone someone with a fairly well developed 125c can't get troops because they don't have a tag is... well I don't think it needs to be said. It still leads to my first conclusion. I just hope for their sakes they can put up a better showing soon.
    We are renowned for not knowing what we are doing, so don't expect a better showing from us.

The attack on the untagged player had 4 hero's defending and they all died with their mates. When i get time I will show the report but in essence - more kill points for the attacker. Spam mace - kill mace, spam more mace, kill more mace. It is fun and means nothing at this stage of the game.

Do not expect us to sim to endgame or to confed the server to death. It is not our style.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    Do not expect us to sim to endgame or to confed the server to death. It is not our style.
    Um, I know yall are new around here...and I would've THOUGHT the welcome wagon would have explained this by now...but apparently not.

S3 is a huggle-rific server. It is required by law that you hug as many alliances as possible as soon as possible. Winning on S3 is not necessarily about who builds their WW to 100 first...He who metas first, metas best.

The East is most definitely winning thus far!

Please keep this information in mind for all future S3 endeavors.
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Yeah, she doesn't show her TT's off to just anyone. She likes to engulf big hammers with those.

Don't be so critical burg, I made DOS drop at least 1 guy. Even if there was any handholding, you will be there to break up the party, won't you burg?
    s3r1 taothao AeM Top raider
    s3r2 taothao/Beansi Nemesis Top raider
    Only interested in LOLcat, all other cats will be neuter.

At last, someone give a reason for de-repping me
    Oh noez! Someone anonymously derepped me! You're a coward!! .... get a new line already. Dereps can be anonymous and no amount of complaining will change that. Have a nice day.
    Proof here-Thanks to Beansi-My AWESOME DUAL! Pre-arti servers
    started 3 months late on my 1st server ever

Quote Originally Posted by taothao View Post
    Don't be so critical burg, I made DOS drop at least 1 guy. Even if there was any handholding, you will be there to break up the party, won't you burg?
    Nope. Sorreh...Anvil this round.
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Quote Originally Posted by Burgandy View Post
    Um, I know yall are new around here...and I would've THOUGHT the welcome wagon would have explained this by now...but apparently not.

S3 is a huggle-rific server. It is required by law that you hug as many alliances as possible as soon as possible. Winning on S3 is not necessarily about who builds their WW to 100 first...He who metas first, metas best.

The East is most definitely winning thus far!

Please keep this information in mind for all future S3 endeavors.
    lmao, spoken like someone in a 5 wing quad stuck in a huglock of doom.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F
    s3r3 rawhide First EGH #1 attacker, #3 raider Nemesis, we lost
    s2r4 peacemaker (sim account) Tcats, we lost
    s3r4 hazzard big bada boom GOB, we won
    s3r5 worthy cause (deleted) DOS
    s2r?? Deus ex machina, FEAR
    .com3 TWD "Blaming Ferris and Nominating Flowerpower for leadership"

Quote Originally Posted by Chumpanzie View Post
    I am totally going to keel you all when my awesome army arrives..

lmao, spoken like someone in a 5 wing quad stuck in a huglock of doom.
    You know me! I love to hug!
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

You know me! I love to hug!
    Go build a tile
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F

who is this?
    It was Paula Abdul.. duh..
    s1 : Storeythor http://travian-reports.net/us/report/2674061c50d
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Gotta be talented to look after 2 WW's simultaneously. Or crazy... Crazy seems more like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gressor2 View Post
    The more I read of OdinLoki's posts, the more I want to play alongside him. Not for the results, as frequently good as they are, but for the sheer fun he seems to have at it. Would + rep if I could, man. Always enjoy reading your stuff... and mostly cringe at the results contained in 'em.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chas00 View Post
    Storeythor,most offensive/defensive account holder on the server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
    He's a nut and the more the odds are stacked against him, the better he seems to come out of it.

Why the hell should we continue to entertain you when all you do is discredit us?

For what it's worth, from all the drama I got for posting the attacks on Nemesis, I'm not sure it was worth it, and I'm not sure I want to entertain you with more in the future. I havent enjoyed my last 24 hours on this forum, in big part because of you.

Why the hell should we continue to entertain you when all you do is discredit us?

For what it's worth, from all the drama I got for posting the attacks on Nemesis, I'm not sure it was worth it, and I'm not sure I want to entertain you with more in the future. I havent enjoyed my last 24 hours on this forum, in big part because of you.
    HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Now this is siggy worthy.

Lol, you utensils got big mouths with nothing to show for it. You're gonna get pwned this round too, just like last round.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarathello View Post
    Lol, you utensils got big mouths with nothing to show for it. You're gonna get pwned this round too, just like last round.
    Hmmm, that should soothe the roiling waters.

btw, we have a new rule around here...no stirring up old drama, make NEW drama.

Thank you,

Flossie
    Chairman of the SOODMNDOC (Stamp Out Old Drama Make New Drama Only Comittee)
    Note:Any posts made by this poster should always be construed in the most innocent angelic way possible. The poster is not responsible for where your depraved minds go, if you have a depraved mind.

Our Lady of Croppers ~Semper DOS~ ~Viva Toons~ || This area intentionally left blank. || The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity ~ Harlan Ellison

Coward (yes beefy, I'm talking to you),

Give me your IGN, write it here for all to see.

Not a bad attempt, but you're a few months late. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of this soon.

And I'll guarantee a utensil's win this server. We're in all quads now.

Quote Originally Posted by Flossie Schmumpus View Post
    Hmmm, that should soothe the roiling waters.

btw, we have a new rule around here...no stirring up old drama, make NEW drama.

Thank you,

Flossie
    Chairman of the SOODMNDOC (Stamp Out Old Drama Make New Drama Only Comittee)
    Exactly. There's more than enough to flame now. Just gotta take the first step and start it. If you can't handle that, wait another couple weeks. I'll get some nice drama going.

Coward (yes beefy, I'm talking to you),

Give me your IGN, write it here for all to see.
    Damn, I think I have to stop trolling you. You're giving me the impression that you're rather young... or foreign. I'm hoping you're foreign so I can keep it up. It's just not nice to troll kids.

We're in all quads now.
    Good. Increasing your chances. You'll need it

Artisan

Good. Increasing your chances. You'll need it

*Yawn*

Trolling with cross-round smack talk is about as interesting as arguing about Beefy's IGN. Try again, plz. Kthxbai
    I'm a d!ck. Don't trust me.

s5r2 - Bsehlers
    s5r3 - Khaliekat

s1r4 - Harmacy - I try to leave, but i keep getting sucked back in

s3 - Greenskeeper

Quote Originally Posted by bsehlers View Post
    Trolling with cross-round smack talk is about as interesting as arguing about Beefy's IGN.
    Lol, I can understand why it is, for you guys

Damn, I think I have to stop trolling you. You're giving me the impression that you're rather young... or foreign. I'm hoping you're foreign so I can keep it up. It's just not nice to troll kids.
    You're giving us the impression that you are a random muppet who has a pathetic account so prove that you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by baldymorph View Post
    You're giving us the impression that you are a random muppet who has a pathetic account so prove that you haven't.
    Today is my lucky day. I thought it was going to turn out bad since my ***** might be a minor but apparently you stepped up to the plate.

Please continue. The 4th grade psychology hasn't quite set in yet.

Today is my lucky day. I thought it was going to turn out bad since my ***** might be a minor but apparently you stepped up to the plate.

Please continue. The 4th grade psychology hasn't quite set in yet.
    Only time you will get lucky ******.

I will sell his IGN to the highest bidder! Don't worry Slooz...I will give u 10%.
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Quote Originally Posted by baldymorph View Post
    Only time you will get lucky ******.
    If you keep up putting out like this, I don't think I'll need to find anywhere else to get lucky.

I will sell his IGN to the highest bidder! Don't worry Slooz...I will give u 10%.
    With how sensitive these ***** are, I think we'll make out good. Make it 20% and I'll work up a few more.

I don't know about "nothing to show for it." For example, our THIRTEEN member alliance is out raiding either DOS wing (52 and 49 members.) Everyone can pretend that means nothing, but again that would be pretending. In fact, after several 4th's in a row in raiding, we are 3rd right now. And this is to everyone, there was no last round. This is the first round of TC3. It brings many outsiders because it is one of the few classic servers. Stop living in the past.
    S2R3 - Cuchullain - dual
    This BR needs moar ramz - http://travian-reports.net/us/report/397659d59d7
    S3R5 - 50% of the Tox account, solo first and last month
    S5 - Huffy account since 12/2012

With how sensitive these ***** are, I think we'll make out good. Make it 20% and I'll work up a few more.
    15% and I will throw HT in...
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

I don't know about "nothing to show for it." For example, our THIRTEEN member alliance is out raiding either DOS wing (52 and 49 members.) Everyone can pretend that means nothing, but again that would be pretending. In fact, after several 4th's in a row in raiding, we are 3rd right now. And this is to everyone, there was no last round. This is the first round of TC3. It brings many outsiders because it is one of the few classic servers. Stop living in the past.
    I take it you are in PHN then. I have alot of respect for you guys at the moment. You are doing well, and pound for pound are up there with the best. Have you been subject to the the "join us or we will destroy you" that ASA employed on DNA? I would guess not as even your 13 player team are more formidable than their 90 players

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus. View Post
    I take it you are in PHN then. I have alot of respect for you guys at the moment. You are doing well, and pound for pound are up there with the best. Have you been subject to the the "join us or we will destroy you" that ASA employed on DNA? I would guess not as even your 13 player team are more formidable than their 90 players
    Bah...consider us like the rest of them...minus the two wings and 60+ farms to throw the scent off.

Oh...and we have cahones
    Last edited by Burgandy; 03-23-2012 at 12:38 AM.
    S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

you guys are really awesome.
    s8r1 The_Goat R&F

Troll alert...

S3 R3 Tabs - Ĝutcasts
    S6 R4 Uselessium - THC

Like nemesis... but cool.

I've seen the fruits of your labor, I will admit PHN is impressive.