Thread: WVF bummer to get caught

Default WVF bummer to get caught

B.Z allows his alliance leader to sit his account while he takes a two day vacation, he tells his masters at WVF Not to contact him, because he will be gone and he did not want to blow his spy cover while in SxLx.

Within hours....his account receives a message from master ezt, then a subsequent messages from master sokar ausare. A little panic breaks out because the messages are being read but not responded to.

End result....20k def troops killed off defending SxLx members against WVF "thank you Bluezone"

It all starts like this......read from the bottom up.... all to Bluezones account

Sender:e
    Subject:hey
    Sent:today 10:35 pm
    hey bro, i saw you picked up some incoming from wvf. i already warned them who you were so they'll do it a little more to make it look real and stop. just a heads up we are hitting rain cloud again tonight after sokar tore it up last night. i'll send a fake at your cap to give you a good excuse to pull reins home. let me know if you get a rein call there cause i sent about half my hammer to hit timetraveller so i'll be going in a little light. anyway hope the s'mores are good and talk to you soon.

Sender:S A
    Subject:RE: Sunday evening
    Sent:today 04:04 am
    well, good night, I hope you get those reins back to 01 newbtown soon, ezt could use the support. I will talk to u in "real time" Sunday! *Hugs*

Subject:Sunday evening
    Sent:today 03:49 am
    Hey, I am gonna be receiving the 1/2 build artifact on Sunday morn. If you still want those spears in your oases, let me know, it's simple to create them, I have them researched to 20 in 4 villages anyways.

Subject:RE^4: Troops
    Sent:today 03:31 am
    um, I just read your message from earlier today, saying you were going to be gone for most of the weekend, if you are having internet problems, or are under attack, you need to let us know, we will rein you as always. Sorry for the hostility, I hope the camping is treating you well. I know signals can suck out there buddy!

Subject:RE^3: Troops
    Sent:today 03:24 am
    if you have been compromised, respond with the code word please.

ur reading my messages and not responding......not a good sign of faith. I am gonna have to say that our little alliance is now null and void. I do appreciate all of the reins you have supplied WVF in the past, and the intel, but you seem to have something going on, in which we do not wish to be a part of. Secrecy between cohorts is not conducive.

If you can substantiate this, please let me know, otherwise, GL with the rest of the game brother.

SA

Subject:RE: Troops
    Sent:today 03:14 am
    Dude, I just noticed u pulled 600 EC out of 06, what gives? I thought we had a deal?

Hey man, can you afford any more troops to rein me?

Subject:Troops
    Sent:today 03:08 am
    Hey man, can you afford any more troops to rein me?

Sender:e
    Subject:don't forget
    Sent:today 01:00 am
    hey bro, when did you say you were leaving again? tonight? don't forget to tell me where you dropped reins so i don't hit there. have fun.
    Last edited by Princess Ann; 03-19-2012 at 03:40 PM.

So you as a sitter suicided all his troops with out his permision. Did he agree to that? or you thought it was in his best benifit?

I only do what the sitter asks....

Recipient:
    Subject:Sitter
    Sent:03/16/12 11:26 pm
    I added you as a sitter so if you need more defense just take them. Wheat too.
    Last edited by Princess Ann; 03-19-2012 at 02:30 PM.

Banned.

Fail.

As per travian rules i suppose u aren't allowed to show the In game names of Both the players unless u notify your forum moderator please correct me if i am mistaken

Posting IGM's without permission, regardless the circumstances, is strictly forbidden.

I feel the ban hammer coming.
    US1R1 - BillW
    US3R1 - BillW (AeM)
    US2R5 - BillW (RoA)
    US2R6 - BringinSexyBack (PANDA)
    US2R7 - Dr. Bob (STD)
    US5R7 - Thanatos

Sign your derps. Cackling hens, the lot of you.

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    I am paid to rate people on their level of perfesionalism

I was not aware of any rule....I removed their full names. Hopefully that is within the guidlines.

Banned.

I don't think you need the mods permission as long as you have the other party's permission.

Quote Originally Posted by BillW View Post
    Posting IGM's without permission, regardless the circumstances, is strictly forbidden.

I feel the ban hammer coming.
    It is against the rules for you to say what you said....apparently

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ann View Post
    It is against the rules for you to say what you said....apparently
    BillW cares nothing for rules, he does live within 100 feet of a school after all.

Only thing sad about this whole post it that anyone wasted time spying on SxLx in the first place.
    S2R3 Gloryhogg - WVF (First Hammer, Teut)
    S2R4 Hej Hogg - WVF Won! (First Gaul Hammer)
    S2R5 Shakespeare - WVF
    S2R6 Snuffleupagus - FEAR Won! (Experiment Hammer, 48 hrs of troop build artie total)
    S5R? Gloryhogg - US Won! - "Gloryhogg" was ruler over the largest personal empire." (Solo WW Kill Hammer)
    S4R4 Iron Pig - TDS Won! (First Roman Hammer)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hektur View Post
    WVF won with Hogg at the helm, you kiss his feet, recognize him as one of the greatest leaders you've seen, praise him.
    Record 4 wins 2 losses - 6 WW hammers

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloryhogg View Post
    Only thing sad about this whole post it that anyone wasted time spying on SxLx in the first place.
    Kinda like that time you claimed my account is fail, then, when asked to explain your reasoning behind the accusation, claimed you had to go to Disney Land?

Also, I think it's adorable that you and RK show up to the forum at the same time. Just remember to feed the gerbil before insertion, and avoid sneezing if possible.

To answer RKs next post, the reason I know that is because I'm studying up on smuggling midgets via the rectum, Gibby assures me it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron80 View Post
    Kinda like that time you claimed my account is fail, then, when asked to explain your reasoning behind the accusation, claimed you had to go to Disney Land?

Also, I think it's adorable that you and RK show up to the forum at the same time. Just remember to feed the gerbil before insertion, and avoid sneezing if possible.

To answer RKs next post, the reason I know that is because I'm studying up on smuggling midgets via the rectum, Gibby assures me it's possible.
    I answered your post about your fail account, work on your reading comprehension. I did go to Disneyland you can ask Gibby she can look at my facebook pictures. It's amazing that Red Keith and I could be on at the sametime it's almost like how you are on right now too, using your logic I could be dating you also. In fact it's amazing how you always seem to be on to reply to my posts so quickly it's almost like your standing behind me waiting for me to finish so you can quickly log onto my computer to respond.
    S2R3 Gloryhogg - WVF (First Hammer, Teut)
    S2R4 Hej Hogg - WVF Won! (First Gaul Hammer)
    S2R5 Shakespeare - WVF
    S2R6 Snuffleupagus - FEAR Won! (Experiment Hammer, 48 hrs of troop build artie total)
    S5R? Gloryhogg - US Won! - "Gloryhogg" was ruler over the largest personal empire." (Solo WW Kill Hammer)
    S4R4 Iron Pig - TDS Won! (First Roman Hammer)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hektur View Post
    WVF won with Hogg at the helm, you kiss his feet, recognize him as one of the greatest leaders you've seen, praise him.
    Record 4 wins 2 losses - 6 WW hammers

Banned.

using your logic I could be dating you also.
    Hey, hold on just a minute...

In fact it's amazing how you always seem to be on to reply to my posts so quickly
    Dude, seriously...just stop for a second...

it's almost like your standing behind me waiting for me to finish
    I think you misread my intentions Gloryhogg, I haven't been flirting with you and me highlighting your shortcomings was not meant to woo you, I seriously just wanted to point out that you're kind of an idiot.

I'm not going to become gay just because you talk dirty to me, if you continue with this nonsense I'll file for a restraining order.

Also, I can't seem to find the thread where you proved my account sucks, can you link me?

I'm not going to become gay just because you talk dirty to me
    Openly gay you mean? We all know you and your bestie Baron Sr. have been in the closet w/eachother for years. It's a brave new world, c'mon out! Tolerance and acceptance are all the rage! Heck, you can even get married and adopt cute little orphans from 3rd world countries together.

Errrrr, on 2nd thought...don't do any of that. Just stay in your nice dark basement and give modern civilization a rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna View Post
    Did you just volunteer to be my new play toy?
    My name is Strata and I approve this message...

Believe me...you are not the only one wondering that very thing! Maybe they could shed some light on the matter..or maybe not without the "code word"

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by strata View Post
    Just stay in your nice dark basement and give modern civilization a rest.
    I knew you had pumy!

Normally I would thank you, but your fail/success ratio is not up to par.

Banned.

Openly gay you mean? We all know you and your bestie Baron Sr. have been in the closet w/eachother for years. It's a brave new world, c'mon out! Tolerance and acceptance are all the rage! Heck, you can even get married and adopt cute little orphans from 3rd world countries together.

Errrrr, on 2nd thought...don't do any of that. Just stay in your nice dark basement and give modern civilization a rest.
    Why are you so homophobic? Why do you want gays to stay closeted?

Are you scared what you will do if they are around you, working their gay, wily charms on you? Yeah, that's it. You're scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    Why are you so homophobic? Why do you want gays to stay closeted?

Are you scared what you will do if they are around you, working their gay, wily charms on you? Yeah, that's it. You're scared.
    Why post here if you dont even post anything to the topic, but surely only post to bash another player ?

So WVF was caught spying, what will this mean, will the mighty SxLx alliance now steal the WVF artifacts 0 pop there caps and raid there res ?

Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobZaivodo View Post
    Why post here if you dont even post anything to the topic, but surely only post to bash another player ?
    How am I bashing him? I'm just pointing out his homophobia.

Why are you trying to silence me? Do you support his homophobia?

So WVF was caught spying, what will this mean, will the mighty SxLx alliance now steal the WVF artifacts 0 pop there caps and raid there res ?
    No, I don't think that will happen.

How am I bashing him? I'm just pointing out his homophobia.

Why are you trying to silence me? Do you support his homophobia?

No, I don't think that will happen.
    I support stay on topic, if you only post a reply to put a personal mark on someone just stay away, if you have something related post that, there is plenty of threads in the off topic section on the forum, why dont you hang there and call names instead of do it in a thread someone made to put in the light a WVF spy was caught.

Banned.

I support stay on topic, if you only post a reply to put a personal mark on someone just stay away, if you have something related post that, there is plenty of threads in the off topic section on the forum, why dont you hang there and call names instead of do it in a thread someone made to put in the light a WVF spy was caught.
    Oh, you're the deputy now? Well then, allow me to direct your anger towards the proper post that went off topic.

Clearly, you meant to address Strata's post in this thread instead of mine. Here it is for you since you obviously missed it.

As I said, I do not believe the scenario you laid out about WVF is going to happen. I am on topic. Please do so as well. Thank you and have a great day.

For anyone who missed it due to Noobzaivado taking us off topic, here is what I am referring to. I do not believe that "the mighty SxLx alliance (will) now steal the WVF artifacts 0 pop there caps and raid there res ?" as has been put forth by Noobzaivado as what will happen as a result of the spying.
    Last edited by Baron D'Holbach; 03-20-2012 at 07:09 AM.

As I said, I do not believe the scenario you laid out about WVF is [...] what will happen as a result of the spying.
    Not anymore; that's for sure. If SxLx were smart, they would have used our spy against us for the rest of the game, rather than bragging about ousting him it on the public forum.

How? Fake MMs, fake rein calls... any kind of misleading information they could bombard on the account. A discovered spy is a powerful weapon. Please lrn2play, SxLx. It would make things much more fun. Feel free to message me for game-play tips. I helped peacemaker quite a bit last round, and he turned into quite a worthy player. Even you could be mentored... I love a good challenge!
    Last edited by Gibby; 03-20-2012 at 09:30 AM.
    I'm going to go ahead and call this Cranny Envy

Banned.

put a personal mark on someone
    I consider the dent in my headboard your mothers personal mark.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    Not anymore; that's for sure. If SxLx were smart, they would have used our spy against us for the rest of the game, rather than bragging about ousting him it on the public forum.

How? Fake MMs, fake rein calls... any kind of misleading information they could bombard on the account. A discovered spy is a powerful weapon. Please lrn2play, SxLx. It would make things much more fun. Feel free to message me for game-play tips. I helped peacemaker quite a bit last round, and he turned into quite a worthy player. Even you could be mentored... I love a good challenge!
    You were rawhide's tutor?
    S2R4 Freddie- Solo (WVF) S3R4 Supernova- Solo (GOB) S5R4 Sinth- Dual (VLR) S1R5 Sinth- Dual (TRP) S2R5 Aurora-Solo (BaWs)

It's a shame you're a fail anvil in the game, and have absolutely nothing at all to do with offense. But whatever floats your boat chicky!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    You were rawhide's tutor?
    I don't know who rawhide is... but whichever peacemaker dual was occasionally running his mouth here on this forum. Ice-ice-baby? no... Vanilla Ice! That's who it was.

Anyway I taught him a lot about this game, although against his will at first, and I'm proud of what we accomplished. He grew up so fast!

I consider the dent in my headboard your mothers personal mark.
    So here you are making mother jokes, but could be if my mother didnt die giving birth to me, you got anymore none game related jokes you wanna fire of when you are at it ?

Banned.

you got anymore none game related jokes you wanna fire of when you are at it ?
    Sure...

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    He grew up so fast!
    That's what she said!!

Hey - they removed the actual names before I got the chance to read it.

Did they catch one of the low ranking SxLx members or one of the leadership spies?
    (Sorry - I stopped tracking SxLx "action" the moment they became irrelevant - so it's been several months now)
    'soon, very soon, I will be invincible'

Quote Originally Posted by Depravation View Post
    Hey - they removed the actual names before I got the chance to read it.

Did they catch one of the low ranking SxLx members or one of the leadership spies?
    (Sorry - I stopped tracking SxLx "action" the moment they became irrelevant - so it's been several months now)
    They haven't caught our affiliates in their leadership yet. However, if you sit one of them, I would use extra caution from now on.