Results 1 to 30 of 30

  1. #1

    Default WVF bummer to get caught

    B.Z allows his alliance leader to sit his account while he takes a two day vacation, he tells his masters at WVF Not to contact him, because he will be gone and he did not want to blow his spy cover while in SxLx.

    Within hours....his account receives a message from master ezt, then a subsequent messages from master sokar ausare. A little panic breaks out because the messages are being read but not responded to.

    End result....20k def troops killed off defending SxLx members against WVF "thank you Bluezone"

    It all starts like this......read from the bottom up.... all to Bluezones account

  2. #2

    So you as a sitter suicided all his troops with out his permision. Did he agree to that? or you thought it was in his best benifit?

  3. #3

    I only do what the sitter asks....

  5. #5

    As per travian rules i suppose u aren't allowed to show the In game names of Both the players unless u notify your forum moderator please correct me if i am mistaken

  6. #6

    Posting IGM's without permission, regardless the circumstances, is strictly forbidden.

    I feel the ban hammer coming.
    US1R1 - BillW
    US3R1 - BillW (AeM)
    US2R5 - BillW (RoA)
    US2R6 - BringinSexyBack (PANDA)
    US2R7 - Dr. Bob (STD)
    US5R7 - Thanatos

    Sign your derps. Cackling hens, the lot of you.

    Quote Originally Posted by lethaljimmy View Post
    I am paid to rate people on their level of perfesionalism

  7. #7

    I was not aware of any rule....I removed their full names. Hopefully that is within the guidlines.

  8. #8
    Banned.
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ubi sunt qui ante?
    Posts
    4,020

    I don't think you need the mods permission as long as you have the other party's permission.

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by BillW View Post
    Posting IGM's without permission, regardless the circumstances, is strictly forbidden.

    I feel the ban hammer coming.
    It is against the rules for you to say what you said....apparently

  10. #10
    Banned.
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ubi sunt qui ante?
    Posts
    4,020

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ann View Post
    It is against the rules for you to say what you said....apparently
    BillW cares nothing for rules, he does live within 100 feet of a school after all.

  11. #11

    Only thing sad about this whole post it that anyone wasted time spying on SxLx in the first place.
    S2R3 Gloryhogg - WVF (First Hammer, Teut)
    S2R4 Hej Hogg - WVF Won! (First Gaul Hammer)
    S2R5 Shakespeare - WVF
    S2R6 Snuffleupagus - FEAR Won! (Experiment Hammer, 48 hrs of troop build artie total)
    S5R? Gloryhogg - US Won! - "Gloryhogg" was ruler over the largest personal empire." (Solo WW Kill Hammer)
    S4R4 Iron Pig - TDS Won! (First Roman Hammer)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hektur View Post
    WVF won with Hogg at the helm, you kiss his feet, recognize him as one of the greatest leaders you've seen, praise him.
    Record 4 wins 2 losses - 6 WW hammers

  12. #12
    Banned.
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ubi sunt qui ante?
    Posts
    4,020

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloryhogg View Post
    Only thing sad about this whole post it that anyone wasted time spying on SxLx in the first place.
    Kinda like that time you claimed my account is fail, then, when asked to explain your reasoning behind the accusation, claimed you had to go to Disney Land?

    Also, I think it's adorable that you and RK show up to the forum at the same time. Just remember to feed the gerbil before insertion, and avoid sneezing if possible.

    To answer RKs next post, the reason I know that is because I'm studying up on smuggling midgets via the rectum, Gibby assures me it's possible.

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron80 View Post
    Kinda like that time you claimed my account is fail, then, when asked to explain your reasoning behind the accusation, claimed you had to go to Disney Land?

    Also, I think it's adorable that you and RK show up to the forum at the same time. Just remember to feed the gerbil before insertion, and avoid sneezing if possible.

    To answer RKs next post, the reason I know that is because I'm studying up on smuggling midgets via the rectum, Gibby assures me it's possible.
    I answered your post about your fail account, work on your reading comprehension. I did go to Disneyland you can ask Gibby she can look at my facebook pictures. It's amazing that Red Keith and I could be on at the sametime it's almost like how you are on right now too, using your logic I could be dating you also. In fact it's amazing how you always seem to be on to reply to my posts so quickly it's almost like your standing behind me waiting for me to finish so you can quickly log onto my computer to respond.

  14. #14
    Banned.
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ubi sunt qui ante?
    Posts
    4,020

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloryhogg View Post
    using your logic I could be dating you also.
    Hey, hold on just a minute...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloryhogg View Post
    In fact it's amazing how you always seem to be on to reply to my posts so quickly
    Dude, seriously...just stop for a second...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloryhogg View Post
    it's almost like your standing behind me waiting for me to finish
    I think you misread my intentions Gloryhogg, I haven't been flirting with you and me highlighting your shortcomings was not meant to woo you, I seriously just wanted to point out that you're kind of an idiot.

    I'm not going to become gay just because you talk dirty to me, if you continue with this nonsense I'll file for a restraining order.

    Also, I can't seem to find the thread where you proved my account sucks, can you link me?

  15. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron80 View Post
    I'm not going to become gay just because you talk dirty to me
    Openly gay you mean? We all know you and your bestie Baron Sr. have been in the closet w/eachother for years. It's a brave new world, c'mon out! Tolerance and acceptance are all the rage! Heck, you can even get married and adopt cute little orphans from 3rd world countries together.

    Errrrr, on 2nd thought...don't do any of that. Just stay in your nice dark basement and give modern civilization a rest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna View Post
    Did you just volunteer to be my new play toy?
    My name is Strata and I approve this message...

  16. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloryhogg View Post
    Only thing sad about this whole post it that anyone wasted time spying on SxLx in the first place.
    Believe me...you are not the only one wondering that very thing! Maybe they could shed some light on the matter..or maybe not without the "code word"

  17. #17
    Banned.
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ubi sunt qui ante?
    Posts
    4,020

    Quote Originally Posted by strata View Post
    Just stay in your nice dark basement and give modern civilization a rest.
    I knew you had pumy!

    Normally I would thank you, but your fail/success ratio is not up to par.

  18. #18
    Banned.
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,773

    Quote Originally Posted by strata View Post
    Openly gay you mean? We all know you and your bestie Baron Sr. have been in the closet w/eachother for years. It's a brave new world, c'mon out! Tolerance and acceptance are all the rage! Heck, you can even get married and adopt cute little orphans from 3rd world countries together.

    Errrrr, on 2nd thought...don't do any of that. Just stay in your nice dark basement and give modern civilization a rest.
    Why are you so homophobic? Why do you want gays to stay closeted?

    Are you scared what you will do if they are around you, working their gay, wily charms on you? Yeah, that's it. You're scared.

  19. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    Why are you so homophobic? Why do you want gays to stay closeted?

    Are you scared what you will do if they are around you, working their gay, wily charms on you? Yeah, that's it. You're scared.
    Why post here if you dont even post anything to the topic, but surely only post to bash another player ?

    So WVF was caught spying, what will this mean, will the mighty SxLx alliance now steal the WVF artifacts 0 pop there caps and raid there res ?

  20. #20
    Banned.
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,773

    Quote Originally Posted by NoobZaivodo View Post
    Why post here if you dont even post anything to the topic, but surely only post to bash another player ?
    How am I bashing him? I'm just pointing out his homophobia.

    Why are you trying to silence me? Do you support his homophobia?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoobZaivodo View Post
    So WVF was caught spying, what will this mean, will the mighty SxLx alliance now steal the WVF artifacts 0 pop there caps and raid there res ?
    No, I don't think that will happen.

  21. #21

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    How am I bashing him? I'm just pointing out his homophobia.

    Why are you trying to silence me? Do you support his homophobia?

    No, I don't think that will happen.
    I support stay on topic, if you only post a reply to put a personal mark on someone just stay away, if you have something related post that, there is plenty of threads in the off topic section on the forum, why dont you hang there and call names instead of do it in a thread someone made to put in the light a WVF spy was caught.

  22. #22
    Banned.
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,773

    Quote Originally Posted by NoobZaivodo View Post
    I support stay on topic, if you only post a reply to put a personal mark on someone just stay away, if you have something related post that, there is plenty of threads in the off topic section on the forum, why dont you hang there and call names instead of do it in a thread someone made to put in the light a WVF spy was caught.
    Oh, you're the deputy now? Well then, allow me to direct your anger towards the proper post that went off topic.

    Clearly, you meant to address Strata's post in this thread instead of mine. Here it is for you since you obviously missed it.

    Quote Originally Posted by strata View Post
    Openly gay you mean? We all know you and your bestie Baron Sr. have been in the closet w/eachother for years. It's a brave new world, c'mon out! Tolerance and acceptance are all the rage! Heck, you can even get married and adopt cute little orphans from 3rd world countries together.

    Errrrr, on 2nd thought...don't do any of that. Just stay in your nice dark basement and give modern civilization a rest.
    As I said, I do not believe the scenario you laid out about WVF is going to happen. I am on topic. Please do so as well. Thank you and have a great day.

    For anyone who missed it due to Noobzaivado taking us off topic, here is what I am referring to. I do not believe that "the mighty SxLx alliance (will) now steal the WVF artifacts 0 pop there caps and raid there res ?" as has been put forth by Noobzaivado as what will happen as a result of the spying.
    Last edited by Baron D'Holbach; 03-20-2012 at 07:09 AM.

  23. #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    As I said, I do not believe the scenario you laid out about WVF is [...] what will happen as a result of the spying.
    Not anymore; that's for sure. If SxLx were smart, they would have used our spy against us for the rest of the game, rather than bragging about ousting him it on the public forum.

    How? Fake MMs, fake rein calls... any kind of misleading information they could bombard on the account. A discovered spy is a powerful weapon. Please lrn2play, SxLx. It would make things much more fun. Feel free to message me for game-play tips. I helped peacemaker quite a bit last round, and he turned into quite a worthy player. Even you could be mentored... I love a good challenge!
    Last edited by Gibby; 03-20-2012 at 09:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and call this Cranny Envy

  24. #24
    Banned.
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ubi sunt qui ante?
    Posts
    4,020

    Quote Originally Posted by NoobZaivodo View Post
    put a personal mark on someone
    I consider the dent in my headboard your mothers personal mark.

  25. #25

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    Not anymore; that's for sure. If SxLx were smart, they would have used our spy against us for the rest of the game, rather than bragging about ousting him it on the public forum.

    How? Fake MMs, fake rein calls... any kind of misleading information they could bombard on the account. A discovered spy is a powerful weapon. Please lrn2play, SxLx. It would make things much more fun. Feel free to message me for game-play tips. I helped peacemaker quite a bit last round, and he turned into quite a worthy player. Even you could be mentored... I love a good challenge!
    You were rawhide's tutor?
    S2R4 Freddie- Solo (WVF) S3R4 Supernova- Solo (GOB) S5R4 Sinth- Dual (VLR) S1R5 Sinth- Dual (TRP) S2R5 Aurora-Solo (BaWs)

    Quote Originally Posted by strata View Post
    It's a shame you're a fail anvil in the game, and have absolutely nothing at all to do with offense. But whatever floats your boat chicky!!

  26. #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    You were rawhide's tutor?
    I don't know who rawhide is... but whichever peacemaker dual was occasionally running his mouth here on this forum. Ice-ice-baby? no... Vanilla Ice! That's who it was.

    Anyway I taught him a lot about this game, although against his will at first, and I'm proud of what we accomplished. He grew up so fast!

  27. #27

    Quote Originally Posted by Baron80 View Post
    I consider the dent in my headboard your mothers personal mark.
    So here you are making mother jokes, but could be if my mother didnt die giving birth to me, you got anymore none game related jokes you wanna fire of when you are at it ?

  28. #28
    Banned.
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ubi sunt qui ante?
    Posts
    4,020

    Quote Originally Posted by NoobZaivodo View Post
    you got anymore none game related jokes you wanna fire of when you are at it ?
    Sure...

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    He grew up so fast!
    That's what she said!!

  29. #29

    Hey - they removed the actual names before I got the chance to read it.

    Did they catch one of the low ranking SxLx members or one of the leadership spies?
    (Sorry - I stopped tracking SxLx "action" the moment they became irrelevant - so it's been several months now)
    'soon, very soon, I will be invincible'

  30. #30

    Quote Originally Posted by Depravation View Post
    Hey - they removed the actual names before I got the chance to read it.

    Did they catch one of the low ranking SxLx members or one of the leadership spies?
    (Sorry - I stopped tracking SxLx "action" the moment they became irrelevant - so it's been several months now)
    They haven't caught our affiliates in their leadership yet. However, if you sit one of them, I would use extra caution from now on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron D'Holbach View Post
    I'm going to go ahead and call this Cranny Envy

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments